Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:32:19 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 50k$ in which coin would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years?  (Read 12296 times)
placdi101

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 08:23:38 PM

If you analyse, there are many coins who could have a huge potencial, i think you can pick up any coins you like with a low cost then, come back in 2 years and the million is really possible. Depend after how many tokens do you have. But for exemple with 5000K i would invest in 4-5 differents coins with a good project and a nice vision Smiley. You don't necessary need to be a daily traider Wink

Enjoy your research Smiley
YellowRiver

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 11:46:04 PM

It’s definitely the waves that you are talking about. Everyone expecting waves to make 50-100x in Longmont term so if you had that much money go and invest in waves. You won’t regret that.
Yeah but waves inst anymore only player on dex market,there are others with working product.Go for something unique like lbry or a cheaper better clone of a large coin cap like zen(zec clone)
Neither waves nor lbry and not any other altcoin can make a person millionaire within two years. If someone is willing to invets in any crypto coin, it is the right time to o for bitcoin. Bitcoin is expected to increase almost 3k to 4k dollars by April 2018. Just imagine how much the investor will get within next one to two years. Probably, he will be a millionaire. I also think people must first learn to trust the coin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

Activity: 1358
Merit: 834

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:55:23 AM

It’s definitely the waves that you are talking about. Everyone expecting waves to make 50-100x in Longmont term so if you had that much money go and invest in waves. You won’t regret that.
Yeah but waves inst anymore only player on dex market,there are others with working product.Go for something unique like lbry or a cheaper better clone of a large coin cap like zen(zec clone)
Neither waves nor lbry and not any other altcoin can make a person millionaire within two years. If someone is willing to invets in any crypto coin, it is the right time to o for bitcoin. Bitcoin is expected to increase almost 3k to 4k dollars by April 2018. Just imagine how much the investor will get within next one to two years. Probably, he will be a millionaire. I also think people must first learn to trust the coin.

3 to 4k by April 2018 is only about 50% though, which would only make a profit of 25k with an investment of 75k. Even if it kept making 50% in the same time frame, it'd only reach about 260k after 2 years. There are other coins with much greater prospects than that in crypto. Diversification is the key to making profits without losing money though.
xIIImaL
Legendary

Activity: 1372
Merit: 1005

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:03:21 PM

3 to 4k by April 2018 is only about 50% though, which would only make a profit of 25k with an investment of 75k. Even if it kept making 50% in the same time frame, it'd only reach about 260k after 2 years. There are other coins with much greater prospects than that in crypto. Diversification is the key to making profits without losing money though.

What waves only buddy. You can buy Neo or bitconnect. These coins are also best in market, demand and supply also increasing when the time all the altcoins value dumps down.
We have to analyze the continous growth of the coin then we have to invest in any coin.
I see bitconnect was around 117$ in 4 months before but now value is around 220 USD in the chart. So you may know the how much is the growth of this coin.
vipgelsi
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:19:25 PM

Solarcoin or Tezos would do the trick i beleieve.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:24:35 PM

What waves only buddy. You can buy Neo or bitconnect. These coins are also best in market, demand and supply also increasing when the time all the altcoins value dumps down.
We have to analyze the continous growth of the coin then we have to invest in any coin.
I see bitconnect was around 117$ in 4 months before but now value is around 220 USD in the chart. So you may know the how much is the growth of this coin.
Why would I buy Bitconnect when it already pumped though? It already went more than x1000 in a single year! Best to look out for something else at this point.
Ras1986

Activity: 17
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 22, 2017, 01:05:04 PM

In my opinion IOTA will rise in 2018. The have a big potential.
grchina

Activity: 476
Merit: 278

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:08:31 PM

To be a milionare with 50k you need to find coin that will x20 in a year or 2,large cap coins can only x5 in that period.Only small cap coins can do that imo,trick is to find the right one
imperatron

Activity: 459
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:15:19 PM

Ethereum is one of these coins that will make us all rich in 1-5 years! It will rise up over $1000 in the next years. Ripple and Zcash are also strong long term coins.
denisw

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:46:53 AM

Waves - they are doing what ether lacks - making creation of own crypto easy.

They also have their own lite wallet and dex

Plus they are soon releasing their own smart contracts, so I don't see why anyone would want to use a slow as shit ethereum network, compared to the fast waves platform wits its own trading system.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:32:55 AM

Plus they are soon releasing their own smart contracts, so I don't see why anyone would want to use a slow as shit ethereum network, compared to the fast waves platform wits its own trading system.
Their dex is really bad right now though, and I still haven't found a date for a new version.

Do you know if there are any news on updating the wallet and dex?
hgmarral

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:39:23 AM

I'd argue that it isn't that hard to make your own crypto using Ethereum - vast majority of alts are Ethereum tokens. Lots of people are using Ethereum because the community behind is really strong.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:40:40 AM

I'd argue that it isn't that hard to make your own crypto using Ethereum - vast majority of alts are Ethereum tokens. Lots of people are using Ethereum because the community behind is really strong.
It's pretty easy, but most people are computer illiterate and can't even install Windows by themselves... That's where Waves would have an advantage. But right now it's not developed enough to be a serious competitor.
Calangaman

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 09:54:27 AM

Solarcoin or Tezos would do the trick i beleieve.

For Tezos, you might look at this

http://fortune.com/2017/10/19/tezos-ico/
ahoenk

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:01:30 AM

Thats a lot of money to invest to those ico. Mu suggestion for you is invest to established project and 10k put it to new infrastructur project like boscoin, exscudo, stash. Or other coin which has its own blockchain. And 5k put it in to very good erc20 project.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Afandoras

Activity: 98

"Akche, Türkiye'nin Dijital Parası"

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:08:14 AM

SHİFT - WAVES - METAL - XVG

alex_aaa

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:20:47 AM

TNT is very undervalued right now, but if development team deliver working product, the coin will bounce up very high

http://www.Crypto-Reporter.com - blockchain technology news, reports and ICO reviews

Twitter Facebook
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:49:12 AM

Maybe Bitcoin? The value of Bitcoin increased so much this year. It is really spectacular. But it can also decrease very fast. It think Bitcoin is the best and the more popular coin.
BTCMILLIONAIRE

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 10:56:13 AM

Maybe Bitcoin? The value of Bitcoin increased so much this year. It is really spectacular. But it can also decrease very fast. It think Bitcoin is the best and the more popular coin.
Bitcoin almost certainly won't go x20 in 1-2 years. Meanwhile there are a bunch of other coins that could dwarf that kind of increase if you know what to look for.
Mpamaegbu
Legendary

Activity: 2716
Merit: 1225

Once a man, twice a child!

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:34:25 PM

So i've seen a similar thread about some guy asking whether he could be a millionaire in 2 years if he put 30k in Monero(if he did he would make around 3m$ and it's not 2years yet).

So i am likely not going to put 50k$ in a coin, but it will be intresting to read this in 1-2 years.

So yep, the question is: Which coin do you think would make you a millionaire in 1-2 years if you put 50k$ into it today?

It's "only" x20, which is realistic imho. My pick would be LBRY, although the chances of that happening are slim!
Your position seems a bit contradictory. You said you won't put that huge amount on just one coin but you went ahead and picked only LBRY. Isnt that a single coin?

Anyway, given that choice now at the moment I will diversify into at least ten coins:
1. Lisk
2. Waves
3. Regalcoin
4. Westerncoin (just concluded ICO)
5. Glasscoin (just concluded ICO)
6. Omisego
7. Dalecoin
8. Firstcoin
9. Ripple
10. Walton

.BEST..CHANGE.███████████████
██