Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:58:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16168 times)
samycoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 04:54:53 AM

I've joined twitter campaign. Hope to be successful of this project.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
AlexHrap

Activity: 560
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 05:46:12 AM

I have a question, this project is fucos only apps that track all the cryptocurrency like coinmarketcap right?
Dayx

Activity: 602
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 06:24:09 AM

it's sure good project and very useful in the future. i'll be waiting for this project completed  Grin Grin
Vesperion

Activity: 506
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 06:37:20 AM

So, the Trackr app alpha is live, great job Trackr team . by this way Trackr ico will gain more success for sure .

The Alpha app is not live yet, it will be soon! We'll make an announcement on our website, social media, mailing list and this forum when it's out.

is there any use of this token except the tracker of all crypto currency app?i just want to know a lot of this token whats the use of this token in the future is there any some features like for example we can trade or buy and sell inthis app?

The TKR token serves as the currency through which subscription is paid to use premium Trackr services. As our whitepaper and website mention, we will offer a free-tier service which anyone can use. But features such as advanced price alerts, SMS instead of push notifications, webhook API's, machine learning based insights and trade analyses will be examples of premium features which can be paid for using TKR.

We have other plans for TKR as well around being a stakeholder of the project where you get to vote and choose for the direction of the project.

Trading and buying is not part of the roadmap as there are many exchanges that offer this option, what we are considering though is allowing users to hook in their API keys to place trades directly through the app - but this is just an idea at this stage and hasn't been scoped out to be part of the project yet.
This is what i like, "We have other plans for TKR as well around being a stakeholder of the project where you get to vote and choose for the direction of the project."
More functions/features would invite more investors to come and trust the future of this project. Keep up the good work Trackr-im devs  Wink

Account burned by the community.
Pixmartz

Activity: 518
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:02:17 AM

Will this app be available on desktop?
I hope it is also available on the desktop, as some people including me prefer to use the desktop because of the bigger look and easier monitoring.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 08:57:32 AM

great project everyone liked this project. i hope this project goes in moon. good luck dev
jzale

Activity: 504
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 09:14:31 AM

What are the key benefits compared to other wallets?

I think you slightly misunderstood the purpose of this app. Trackr isn't a wallet, rather, it tracks your wallets, currencies, provides analytics on how to maximize your ROI and on top of that has a comprehensive alerting system that notifies you of potentially profitable alt-coins that you should invest in and alerts that you can set up to notify you what you want to know and when.

Explained well and simple. Now I'm having a wider understanding on Trackr's purpose. Been working hard to advertise the project via social media. Hopefully the project will keep on improving and become more successful.
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 10:33:08 AM

Thanks for all the support guys, from the team at Trackr: we really appreciate it!

Will this app be on smartphone? Or will it be available for desktop / windows as well, and maybe also on linux?

Because it seems this application will be very useful for its users ,,

Will this app be available on desktop?
I hope it is also available on the desktop, as some people including me prefer to use the desktop because of the bigger look and easier monitoring.

That's a very good point, you'll be pleased to know that Desktop users won't be at a disadvantage. You can see on our roadmap on the website that our Ulva release will have "Functional web client with desktop notifications support" (most likely written using Electron)

I have a question, this project is fucos only apps that track all the cryptocurrency like coinmarketcap right?

Coinmarketcap shows you core stats about a cryptocurrency, but it does not take your aggregated portfolio's worth and it does not tracks it performance in a easy and simple to understand view. In addition, it does not let you set up smart market alerts to push notification/SMS/email you when it is a opportune time to buy or sell. All of this (+ more) which Trackr will do.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:41:16 PM

Hello, I can not find answer in FAQ, so maybe someone will help me here Smiley
Do this tracker will be universal for all coins, or it will be the list of coins given by the developer? If it will be list, how many coins it will be?

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
tlkchain

Activity: 186

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 01:52:32 PM

The application like as a application called sosobtc!
but the trackr has add a currency token in this application
Tidsdilatation

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 01:57:44 PM

Looking forward to watch Trackr progress!  Smiley
gamechain

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:03:31 PM

I think that Trackr could provide any coin 's different price in different platform for the user.
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:12:52 PM

I just had a look, and I believe you mean https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sosobtc.phone&hl=en

First of all, the above seems to me just like what a regular exchange or coinmarketcap provides, information about a currency and its live 'ticker'/candlestick/orderbook.

Trackr, other than the default information, will be specialized to your portfolio and will base analysis off that. Moreover, there's also the alerting system which sosobtc does not appear to have. And don't forget that we'll alert you whenever our algorithms detect that a certain currency is going to be profitable (so you could buy to make a profit). There's quite a bit of difference as this seems a regular app to provide the latest currency pricing and data, our whitepaper and FAQ goes more in-depth about the differences compared to most apps.

The currency is to support the more resource intensive operations such as machine learning your portfolio and giving a prediction score (based on internal accuracy against those coins), more comprehensive alerting system and the amount of alerts once is able to set up, sharing & team features, integration your own application through the use of webhooks with our alerting system (so you could programmatically buy or sell based off a signal and your internal logic, offline alerting support and more. We're still in the process of exactly defining what falls under the subscription model (the subscription itself will be a very modest amount that will constantly be re-iterated based on market prices.)

Do this tracker will be universal for all coins, or it will be the list of coins given by the developer? If it will be list, how many coins it will be?

So the way this is going to work is that we're going to add several exchanges every month, each exchange may have x/y/z coins defined. They'll all be added simultaneously. We'll be starting with the major exchanges first (think Poloniex, Bitfiniex, Kraken, etc, etc). Eventually the majority of coins will be on there (as long as the exchanges have them), it won't be a list that we maintain individually to add or remove coins. Our whitepaper has a section which talks about this a bit more.

htmcoin

Activity: 114
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:25:55 PM

I just had a look, and I believe you mean https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.sosobtc.phone&hl=en

First of all, the above seems to me just like what a regular exchange or coinmarketcap provides, information about a currency and its live 'ticker'/candlestick/orderbook.

Trackr, other than the default information, will be specialized to your portfolio and will base analysis off that. Moreover, there's also the alerting system which sosobtc does not appear to have. And don't forget that we'll alert you whenever our algorithms detect that a certain currency is going to be profitable (so you could buy to make a profit). There's quite a bit of difference as this seems a regular app to provide the latest currency pricing and data, our whitepaper and FAQ goes more in-depth about the differences compared to most apps.

The currency is to support the more resource intensive operations such as machine learning your portfolio and giving a prediction score (based on internal accuracy against those coins), more comprehensive alerting system and the amount of alerts once is able to set up, sharing & team features, integration your own application through the use of webhooks with our alerting system (so you could programmatically buy or sell based off a signal and your internal logic, offline alerting support and more. We're still in the process of exactly defining what falls under the subscription model (the subscription itself will be a very modest amount that will constantly be re-iterated based on market prices.)

So the way this is going to work is that we're going to add several exchanges every month, each exchange may have x/y/z coins defined. They'll all be added simultaneously. We'll be starting with the major exchanges first (think Poloniex, Bitfiniex, Kraken, etc, etc). Eventually the majority of coins will be on there (as long as the exchanges have them), it won't be a list that we maintain individually to add or remove coins. Our whitepaper has a section which talks about this a bit more.
Can it support someone buy the information of a guy's portfolio ?or it's free?
and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?
haocoin

Activity: 223
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:37:10 PM

it should be easy spread in our investor
Expecting more function in this application
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:38:24 PM

and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?

This is actually covered in our whitepaper and our website as well, but no information is shared outside your mobile phone. All your data is private to you only, even we have NO idea what is stored in your portfolio. No one can buy your information, the only option that will be supported is that peers (users) can share information with each other if they want to, but this is entirely down to them. This is a feature that's on our roadmap and we may look into expanding it so that users can 'trade' portfolio information using our currency either for tokens or for free as they wish (the tokens would be transferred to the person you are requesting the portfolio from)

Please see our Whitepaper and scroll all the way down to Personal Data Insurance

hghcoin

Activity: 206

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:46:01 PM

and if the invest don't want to share his  portfolio information ,Is it private?
you should waste some time to read whitepaper!lol
Tidsdilatation

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2017, 02:48:55 PM

20 hours left on the Pre-ICO. So far, do you concider it a success? What kind of numbers did you guys expect?
monin

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 02:57:32 PM

the project is normal ,as I see ,it's not a scam!
my friend tell me that the newbie can join the signature bounty,
and the project is potential
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 16, 2017, 03:01:33 PM

the project is normal ,as I see ,it's not a scam!
my friend tell me that the newbie can join the signature bounty,
and the project is potential

For the bounty related stuff, there's a bounty URL in the first post (Newbies can join)

20 hours left on the Pre-ICO. So far, do you concider it a success? What kind of numbers did you guys expect?

For us yes, we didn't anticipate much traffic considering we've only announced this on Bitcointalk. The majority of the traffic generally comes from Reddit, press releases, telegram channels, etc.

Our intention was never to raise money, just to spread initial word and to raise a small amount for advertisement purposes and provide early investors with a 200% bonus. We believe once the alpha is ready we can start tackling our marketing & advertisement a lot more aggressively in preparation for the main ICO.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: