Bitcoin Forum
June 08, 2024, 10:49:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16168 times)
akamy789

Activity: 165
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:26:37 AM

I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price
almiani

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:48:56 AM

I'm optimistic that ICO demand in August will increase, various issues have started to disappear and the ICO market will be predicted to grow

maryanti

Activity: 500
Merit: 250

BountyMarketcap

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:52:12 AM

My blog is rejected .. can be fixed

jorenpo

Activity: 630

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 09:56:24 AM

well done. the pre-ico is a success. hope that the ico is like that also. looking forward to the see the alpha. goodluck
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:00:26 AM

I do not know whether the progress of pre-ico in July 12th is smooth or not, and whether there will be any need for ICO in August. The recent ICO market is not particularly good, and it always falls below the price

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.

We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.

Ratash

Activity: 1540
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:02:20 AM

this is a good project and am sure it will be succesful
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:12:48 AM

As a general reminder, can I please ask people to post about any bounty related information / mention in the relevant bounty thread (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011027). I'd very much like this thread to be kept clean with constructive discussions, questions, answers as it makes it easier for others to read and understand.

Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:15:19 AM

what results of pre-sale?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:23:21 AM

what results of pre-sale?

I share your concerns, the ICO market is not looking too vibrant with the recent emerge of issues due to hacks, ICO's cashing out and what not. We're still adamant and optimistic into making this work.
We've also published a status update on our medium blog, which can be found here.

We will be updating our website tonight, please click the link above to see our pre-sale status now.

Adya

Activity: 868

Your Data Belongs To You

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 11:33:58 AM

with this application, i'ii can see my tokens what i have on different exchanges?

XSL Labs.io
|█████████████████
███████████████████
█████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
  WHITEPAPER 
 AUDIO WP
|Confidentiality
Authenticity
Integrity
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:29:56 PM

with this application, i'ii can see my tokens what i have on different exchanges?

I'd advise on reading the whitepaper, it will list about everything you need to know. You can list tokens on your exchanges; however, you can't automatically import them just yet as they need to be fed in manually (for now). We may bring in a functionality to 'import' your portfolio, this will depend on each exchange and their permitted API actions for listing your currencies (and eventually your trade history to evaluate when a certain trade was made). If we do bring out such features, we'll ensure that the process is only local (i.e. you will be allowed to import your portfolio through a 'JSON object' or by entering your API keys, as always we recommend the former option it gives a greater sense of security).

isen99ono

Activity: 742
Merit: 515

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

In other words you are ready to secure the way your ICO project? Because looking at recent cases there are hacked during the ICO that was also a bad impact and make many doubts against ico. Well, good luck
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 01:58:31 PM

In other words you are ready to secure the way your ICO project? Because looking at recent cases there are hacked during the ICO that was also a bad impact and make many doubts against ico. Well, good luck

We'll be taking all the preventive measures to ensure it is not even possible to achieve what has happened, Coindash never published their contract until 20 minutes BEFORE the ICO. That in its own right is very shady, having a contract published and the address known at least a day or two before the ICO is important so people can audit the contract.

FireDemon

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 02:06:24 PM

congratulation with successful pre ICO. I believe in a successful ICO!!!
TripToCrypto

Activity: 196

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:03:55 PM

We'll be taking all the preventive measures to ensure it is not even possible to achieve what has happened, Coindash never published their contract until 20 minutes BEFORE the ICO. That in its own right is very shady, having a contract published and the address known at least a day or two before the ICO is important so people can audit the contract.

All situation with coinadash looks very oddly and stupid. Wrong way for ICO's I think. So just "don’t Get CoinDashed")

alfaisal890

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 03:29:22 PM

That sounds really interesting, I will follow how serious this project will be handled
and congratz with success PreICO

stasyk411

Activity: 602

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 04:25:20 PM

I hope that ico will be excellent. The news accompanies the progress of the project! I wish you good luck.
Tidsdilatation

Activity: 518

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2017, 05:29:27 PM

Very good blog update. I like the fact that you bring up recent problems in the ICO world and explain how you are trying to prevent that happening to you. Im pleased!
lirene

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:07:54 PM

Hello! Where Can I find information about the results of pre-ISO? I would like to know about the launch of this company.

▄██    ▐███████▄▄▄       ▄▄█████▄▄      ▄██▄      ▐██▄    ▒▓▓▄      ▄▓▓▒
     ███    ▐██▌▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ████▄     ▐██▌  ▐▓▄ ▀▓▓▄  ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███   ███▌      ███▌   ██████    ▐██▌   ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▓▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐██▌    ▄████  ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███ ███▄  ▐██▌     ▀▓▓▄ ▀▀ ▄▓▓▀
     ███    ▐█████████▀▀   ▐███▌      ▐██▌   ███  ▀███ ▐██▌      ▓▓▓    ▓▓▓
     ███    ▐██▌   ▀███     ███▌      ███▌   ███    ██████▌   ▄▓▓▀ ▄▓▓▓▓▄ ▓▓▓▄
     ███    ▐██▌     ███    ▀███▄▄▄▄▄████    ███     ▀████▌  ▐▓▀ ▄▓▓▀  ▀▓▓▄ ▀▓▌
     ███    ▐██▌      ███     ▀▀██████▀▀     ███       ███▌    ▄▓▓▀      ▀▓▓▄
                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄▄
             ▄▄█▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀█▓▓▓▓▓█▄
           ▄▓▓▓█▀▀            ▀▀█▓▓█▄
         ▓▓▓█▀                    ▀▓▓█▄
       ▄▓▓▓▀                        ▀▓▓█
      ▄▓▓█                            █▓▓
      ▓▓▓                    ▄██▄     ▐▓▓█
     ▓▓▓                   ▄█▓▓▀       ▐▓▓▌
     ▓▓▓                 ▄█▓▓▀          ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓       ▓▓▓▄    ▓▓▓▓▀            ▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓        ▀▓▓▓▄█▓▓▓▀             ▐▓▓▌
     ▀▓▓▓         ▀█▓▓█▀               █▓▓
      ▓▓▓▄                            ▓▓▓▌
       ▓▓▓█                         ▄█▓▓▀
        ▀▓▓█▄                     ▄▓▓▓█▀
          ▀▓▓▓█▄               ▄▄█▓▓█▀
            ▀▀█▓▓▓█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▓▓▓█▀
                ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▀▀
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 18, 2017, 07:21:39 PM

Hello! Where Can I find information about the results of pre-ISO? I would like to know about the launch of this company.

We're going to update our website tonight with a link to the status and such, for now it's published on our twitter, FB and our blog

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: