Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:53:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16168 times)
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 10:26:46 AM

Is pre-ico still running ? when the main ICO will start? I conceive that the pre-ico run for long period till now.
Hello! I can try to answer? Smiley
Pre-ICO is over. Main ICO will start in August 2017, date not announced yet.
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:32:18 AM

Is pre-ico still running ? when the main ICO will start? I conceive that the pre-ico run for long period till now.

Yep, that's correct.

Currently we're busy working on the Alpha every day and trying to get that polished and out to you guys as soon as possible, once the Alpha is out we'll announce the main ICO date (which will at least be a week (or more) after the Alpha).

Gash

Activity: 652
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:33:51 AM

Nah locking coins for a year is not a precaution measure against the possibility of the dump and inflation, it even worsens the situation in a sense that everyone will know there's a bonus amount of coins in the possession of one single person that can release that load any time he wishes and squash the price.
alexberezov

Activity: 462
Merit: 290

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 11:42:28 AM

I've been following this project for a long time. It's good that I was not having time to invest in coindash. Now Trackr is the first in the list of my potential investments!
Ralex999

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 12:35:52 PM

Here's what I did not just miss: Automatic warnings about sudden trading events that indicate profitable trading opportunities.
I already like this project, I have not seen it before. Smiley
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:13:41 PM
Last edit: July 19, 2017, 01:29:35 PM by trackr-im

Here's what I did not just miss: Automatic warnings about sudden trading events that indicate profitable trading opportunities.
I already like this project, I have not seen it before. Smiley

Thanks, we actually have this functionality already in place and working on our backend (not integrated into our app just yet).

Here's a sneak-peak of what it looks like (currently we just set it to e-mail us, but instead this would be an app notification for the currencies/exchanges you wish to be notified for), it uses various algorithms to attempt and detect a pump or a dump. The threshold values we've set right now are low, so it'll alert more often. We'll be fine tuning it in any case and no doubt it'll go under many revisions to eliminate false positives! Our whitepaper goes slightly more in-depth about it.

Though I would remind that the cryptocurrency market is often volatile and with very little reasoning at times, as such traders should always err on the side of caution and trust their best instinct to make an informed decision. The algorithms in place are usually based on certain criteria such as media exposure, current trend, past trend, sudden price changes, volume changes and more.

gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:35:49 PM

Yep, that's correct.

Currently we're busy working on the Alpha every day and trying to get that polished and out to you guys as soon as possible, once the Alpha is out we'll announce the main ICO date (which will at least be a week (or more) after the Alpha).
I understood correctly, ICO not to begin on August 1st? The date can be shifted?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:41:09 PM

I understood correctly, ICO not to begin on August 1st? The date can be shifted?

Yes, essentially we want to release our Alpha first before conducting the ICO. Currently we're looking in track (no pun intended) for an ICO early August (we've already updated our signatures/website/etc to reflect this sometime last week).

G.Butrik

Activity: 630
Merit: 350

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 01:44:38 PM

And what about news about SegWit?
I hope the leadership of the Project adheres to the ICO dates, which they selected earlier?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:07:13 PM

And what about news about SegWit?
I hope the leadership of the Project adheres to the ICO dates, which they selected earlier?

There are a few reasons why the ICO date was changed to 'sometime in August'

• The 1st of August will cause a very volatile market for petty much all currencies, as you mentioned, due to SegWit (BTC Fork). It's probably in the best interest of everyone not to conduct an ICO on the 1st of August.
  • We want to make sure we have an Alpha out to show people, this will enable people to then make a better judgement whether to invest or not.
  • We felt like it was a bit too soon after announcing the date and changed it, this gives us a little more peace of mind in terms of time management.

Rest assured it will still be in August, this allows us to react to any changes introduced by SegWit to the market and act accordingly. Moreover, we have communicated quite a few times early in this thread that we'll be conducting the ICO post-Alpha (even if it means it's past 1st of August).

gourcuff

Activity: 812
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:10:19 PM

Yes, essentially we want to release our Alpha first before conducting the ICO. Currently we're looking in track (no pun intended) for an ICO early August (we've already updated our signatures/website/etc to reflect this sometime last week).

I signed yesterday. After that there were changes? Do I need to update my signature?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:11:35 PM

I signed yesterday. After that there were changes? Do I need to update my signature?

The signatures were already updated quite some time ago to reflect August 2017 rather than 1st of August 2017, see -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011027

jake zyrus

Activity: 798
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:35:04 PM

Nice!

I hope this project run successfully
Yah me too...  I hope this will project will become successful for us users..

taibas

Activity: 546
Merit: 254

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:41:37 PM

Nice!

to many project now, hopefully your project are success

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "       

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬.
▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET.

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
akmal1984

Activity: 1120
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:26:08 PM

Nice!

to many project now, hopefully your project are success
oke sir.let's hope this project sucsess.this application is very important when we are trading
Imran1271

Activity: 183

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:09:01 PM

Just now I am joining signatue & facebook campaigm and seems to me that this project will go to moon soon. will keep it up my activity about this project.
bro_bro

Activity: 307

https://www.crypto1id.com/

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 04:26:24 PM

Hopefully what I will write in the blog can be received and meet the rules that have been made the track team. thanks dev.

W12.io  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  Blockchain protocol                         
            Built F O R :    ❤ Charity Market    ⚫ ICO    ֆ CROWDFUNDING

TELEGRAM WHITEPAPER TWITTER FACEBOOK ▬▬▬▬▬ ❱❱ R E G I S T E R  for the  TO K E N  S A L E ❰❰
zork
Legendary

Activity: 1487
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 04:38:42 PM

I joined the facebook and twitter company, will follow the development of the project
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:08:35 PM

Could everyone that wants to talk about anything related to the bounty campaign reply on https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2011027.0 instead please, this thread is for discussion about the project/ICO only.

Thanks!

anggriani

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:34:52 PM

Where can I subscribe to newsletter? I would happy to have some news in email, at least get new information about Trackr.  Cheesy

Great, please do! You can subscribe to our newsletter on our main website. There is a "Subscribe" button right in the middle, and there is also an input box at the bottom of the website where you can type in your email address.

Okay, i will register your newsletter soon. thanks for the information
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: