Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 08:15:05 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO][TKR] Trackr | Portfolio management app with smart market alerts  (Read 16165 times)
trackr-im (OP)

Activity: 308
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 02:50:57 AM

We've just secured our .eth domain name (which we'll use going forward for our ICO). The address will automatically change to the contract when we put it live, the advantage is that users will easily be able to send funds to trackr-im.eth and it will arrive at the correct location (which makes it secure).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonApp

Activity: 275
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:02:29 AM

We've just secured our .eth domain name (which we'll use going forward for our ICO). The address will automatically change to the contract when we put it live, the advantage is that users will easily be able to send funds to trackr-im.eth and it will arrive at the correct location (which makes it secure).

I am not familiar with this system, but does it work with MEW and will it prevent a Coindash disaster?
tintumon

Activity: 364

dinkimole nokkalle...

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 05:07:18 AM

I am not familiar with this system, but does it work with MEW and will it prevent a Coindash disaster?
If TRACKR team can change the address behind this .eth domain name before the ICO, a hacker can too, if they get the right access.
But its more like some one hacking your ETH account I guess.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:20:50 AM

trackr project is going to growing very well. i liked. its very interested project.
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:45:38 AM

hi trackr team.
may i know if ever you have a pre sale or pre ico?
love your concept.. somewhat similar to blockfolio.. Smiley
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 09:28:30 AM

If TRACKR team can change the address behind this .eth domain name before the ICO, a hacker can too, if they get the right access.

Yep, it is a lot harder to hack an account (ledger) or even our website (2fa).  Unless they break into our physical location.

hi trackr team.

We already had a presale, it is similar to Blockfolio in the sense of portfolio management (see the whitepaper and website for our full planned features), our strentgh lies on alerting, prediction and analytics

Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 10:11:52 AM

I like the idea of this being able to help with some analysis to the coin. As a lot of newbies can't easily get their hands on with the advanced market analysis websites, so for a starter this will be a big factor for them to see the coins in another way, not just hype and jump when price is at its peak.

moetimas

Activity: 221

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 03:01:28 PM

I like the idea of this being able to help with some analysis to the coin. As a lot of newbies can't easily get their hands on with the advanced market analysis websites, so for a starter this will be a big factor for them to see the coins in another way, not just hype and jump when price is at its peak.
True, this trackr app will obviously be very helpful. Users do not have to bother to bother to open the site one by one, because this application is enough to cover all that is needed trader and beginner though.
Shevrole1313

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 07:06:11 PM

trackr project is going to growing very well. i liked. its very interested project.
A young company can produce a good result. Indeed, there is not enough real analysis of the various crypto-currencies. When you start working in a new company, especially investing money, you want to minimize risks.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 23, 2017, 08:27:15 PM

In some way I envy those people who will have the opportunity to use this. Because if I had such an opportunity, I would not have pulled so much money out of my own competence...
geyayy

Activity: 588

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:50:16 AM

True, this trackr app will obviously be very helpful. Users do not have to bother to bother to open the site one by one, because this application is enough to cover all that is needed trader and beginner though.
As a newbie, I agree to you your statement sir. It will be a great help for us. Ang having this app, I think is awesome. This will be a great help for me and the others.

zidanaltaer

Activity: 340

idap.io

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 05:02:41 AM

As a newbie, I agree to you your statement sir. It will be a great help for us. Ang having this app, I think is awesome. This will be a great help for me and the others.
Yes, I see the look of the application is user friendly for newbie though, it is very accurate to see the analysis of current market trends, and the most important thing is the security system that used

Kyrielebron24

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 08:15:33 AM

This project is nice and i like the idea of these project because they're helping and giving a coin from newbie to legendary awesome project
dobolspeed1

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 11:59:02 AM

hi trackr team.

PreICO has been completed some time ago, precisely on Wednesday the 12th of July 2017 at roughly 12 PM UTC lasting for a total of 5 days.

ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 12:28:32 PM

We already had a presale, it is similar to Blockfolio in the sense of portfolio management (see the whitepaper and website for our full planned features), our strentgh lies on alerting, prediction and analytics
Prompt, please, the predictions will be made by experts, or will it be a new computer algorithm?
trackr-im (OP)

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 01:36:03 PM
Last edit: July 24, 2017, 02:05:08 PM by trackr-im

Prompt, please, the predictions will be made by experts, or will it be a new computer algorithm?

This is detailed in our whitepaper/roadmap.

Essentially the predictions are made by using historical analysis on currencies, these are then compared against varying time ranges to determine an accuracy. Then those that pass a certain accuracy are presented on their 'predicted' future values.

Another implementation will be the machine learning implementation, we pass a lot of currency data and and the machine learning system will 'learn/train' itself with the data. After enough training we can apply the same concept of attempting to predict future prices, these will obviously go through more accuracy testing.

The last implementation is purely media exposure. Currencies will be evaluated against their media expose, mentions, hype and a whole other factors. These currencies are then marked with a 'Media Score', where the highest score indicates the popularity. This will then display the change over a certain time range (24h, 7d, etc) of media % change, this will be yet another factor on how a currency is faring and can be used to predict.

Lastly let's not forget our 'Watchers' (alerting' system, generally speaking volume and price are good metrics when properly set up, such as alert me whenever the price/volume rises by 10% in a span of 30 minutes).

With all of the above taken into account, please do remember that cryptocurrencies are volatile and that any of the above information is solely for making a judgement call. In the end the only thing accurately moves the market n either direction are the players, a 100% prediction model is never possible, but we believe that using the above we can get pretty close. We don't believe the system will be perfect from the moment it is ready, we'll keep re-iterating as we go along.

yurkevich

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:38:39 PM

A good and promising project! I like your feedback, I hope that the project will meet the expectations!
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 02:50:56 PM

This is detailed in our whitepaper/roadmap.
Thank you! Now I will more carefully read the documents. Smiley  And with even more to look forward to the release.  Cool
Giardina

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:15:25 PM

correct address smart contract to announce for a long time before the beginning of the collection, then the hacker is not terrible if you change the address on the website. everyone already will know the exact address of the contract. the wallets have two-factor authentication and other additional protection and more harder to crack.

ELE.ZYK

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 24, 2017, 04:18:58 PM

I think we should spread the word about this wonderful project on other social media platforms apart from facebook,
twitter and this forum, bounty or no bounty for this to be a success as pre-token sales draws nearer.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 »
  Print  

Jump to: