Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 12:46:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ♬♬♬ [BOUNTY] Opus - Decentralized Music Sharing Platform ♬♬♬ [FINISHED]  (Read 47200 times)
teamcryptonator

Activity: 749
Merit: 503

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:00:40 PM

@mach just posted in slack new bounty distribution delay, he told that they will distribute in 4 days (6th delay)
As I understand(from his words) we are simply waiting 2 bounty managers @bj798 and @chennyhaohao , which go to the work one time per week (wednesday)
I told a lot of in this topic, a lot of people where telling that I am spammer - but what we see now? I was right....Sad again delay

https://etherscan.io/address/0xa3769fc9167420a17b9e39abeb2e9c6f2a5691fb#tokentxns

I do not know why they are telling to us different deadlines and then delay them.... Sad
(Only if they are not participating in speculations..... after 1st deadline, OPT price fall and fall, fall and fall , and now is 20% from the start price.... they can drop it more and pay us our penny bounties) - I hope they are not such persons

PS: anyway, if you want to make this proccess faster, simply come to slack and write to @mach about bounties or in general topic, I think they forget about us Sad
Yeah this is new word from him, although this word is sad news for bounty hunters, but it still better than have not reply as SmartRe campaign Grin

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
Akboi

Activity: 686
Merit: 501

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:10:16 PM

So another 4 days delay but some participants got their tokens 3 days ago. I hope it will be happy ending. Way too many questions unanswered...

███████████████████████
     ███▄ ▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█▀▀  █████
    ███  █▀  ▀█▀▀▀       ▐█ ███
   ███  ▄██▄▄█▀▄▄▄        █▌ ███
  ███ ▄█▀  █     ▀█▄▄     ▐█  ▐██
 ███▄█▀    █        ▀█▄▄  ▄▄▄ ██
████▀      █           ▀██▀   ▀█ ██
 ██▀█▄     █          ▄█▀▀█▄▄▄█▀██
  ██ ▀█▄   █      ▄▄█▀▀    ▐█  ██
   ██  ▀█▄█▀▀█▄▄█▀▀        █▌ ██
    ███  █▄  ▄█▀█▄▄▄      █▌███
     ███  ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀█▄▄▐████
      ███████████████████████

▄▄       ▄▄▄        ▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄ 
  ▀█▄   ▄█▀ ▀█▄    ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀   ▀▀█▄
    ▀█▄█▀     ▀█▄▄█▀  ▐█         █▌
    ▄█▀█▄      ▄█▀    ▐█         █▌
  ▄█▀   ▀█▄  ▄█▀       █▄       ▄█
▄█▀       ▀██▀          ▀▀█▄▄▄█▀▀

Network
BLOCKCHAIN JUST ENTERED THE REAL WORLD
..Decentralized Crypto-Location Oracle Network.
.........GET WHITELISTED FOR TOKEN SALE ( Limited )..........

.WHITE PAPER.  ││  ANN Thread  Telegram   Medium   Twitter   Reddit
rizkyalhabsy

Activity: 554
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 06:18:46 PM

actually when will you distribute coin?
it's been too long for you to postpone our gift. just signature, twitter, facebook bounty champaign that you have not distributed yet. what are you waiting for sir?
zahidmoon

Activity: 1148
Merit: 269

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:03:32 PM

@mach just posted in slack new bounty distribution delay, he told that they will distribute in 4 days (6th delay)
As I understand(from his words) we are simply waiting 2 bounty managers @bj798 and @chennyhaohao , which go to the work one time per week (wednesday)
I told a lot of in this topic, a lot of people where telling that I am spammer - but what we see now? I was right....Sad again delay

https://etherscan.io/address/0xa3769fc9167420a17b9e39abeb2e9c6f2a5691fb#tokentxns

I do not know why they are telling to us different deadlines and then delay them.... Sad
(Only if they are not participating in speculations..... after 1st deadline, OPT price fall and fall, fall and fall , and now is 20% from the start price.... they can drop it more and pay us our penny bounties) - I hope they are not such persons

PS: anyway, if you want to make this proccess faster, simply come to slack and write to @mach about bounties or in general topic, I think they forget about us Sad
Yeah this is new word from him, although this word is sad news for bounty hunters, but it still better than have not reply as SmartRe campaign Grin

i think this time bounties will be paid and now we need more patience just four days
we waited a lot for the bounty tokens distribution so four days more wait maybe worth for us
i am hoping that after bounty distribution opus team will work hard for listing opus on some bigger exchange
and then more developments and i am seeing that opus is already developing and gaining more interest from investors
Aaron Steinberg becomes the first member of the OPUS advisory board.its a good news for opus community
truncus

Activity: 784
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 07:42:50 PM

a lot of time has passed. but I still do not pay. Why is it so delayed. I do not understand
sarul
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 10:42:14 PM

So they give us another promise to pay the bounties. Hopefully this is the last time after so many appointments. I actually feel jealous of those who already receive it.
gogo1903

Activity: 210

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:22:25 AM

they keep saying next 2 days next 4 days Smiley they got their money. team is not worry about it thats why they are sorry again. good luck

Lucky_U

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:15:30 AM

One question, if OPUS team can't to organize bounty distribution in promised time how we can trust them in developing a whole OPUS project?!
AlehandroTheGreat

Merit: 251

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 10:40:03 AM

One question, if OPUS team can't to organize bounty distribution in promised time how we can trust them in developing a whole OPUS project?!

I tell the same all the time Sad

ostsee77

Activity: 518
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 01:26:55 PM

The post of Mach is already a few days old. The bounties have to come today.
Maybe they are already on vacation with all tokens. None of us knows that
Only mach can answer that and he does not answer anymore
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:28:04 PM

So come to slack and ask it in general? ask @mach? why only I am asking this... wtf
And even the person responsible for it can't come here say sorry and tell us why we got such delays

YIz

Activity: 686
Merit: 502

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 02:36:21 PM

So come to slack and ask it in general? ask @mach? why only I am asking this... wtf
And even the person responsible for it can't come here say sorry and tell us why we got such delays
I wasn't able to get a response from Mach either. I guess we'll have to wait and see.
AlehandroTheGreat

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 02:41:39 PM

I wasn't able to get a response from Mach either. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

NO! He is answering! He do not like to answer bounties question, but he do! Simply ask it in general with @mach..
cuz it is not a joke, You work hard for couple of monthes and then your boss tell you everytime tomorrow....
How group of people can not do 1-2 hour job and it takes for them a month? I know only one thing, if OPUS team is in market specualation it is very smart move, to delay our bounties, drop the price and then buy our PENNY bounties.... but I do want want to beleive it.... I do not know why @mach can not do it himself...he is simply telling that some @chennyhaohao is doing that and calculation bounties, which were calculated on 26TH OF AUGUST, I do not know what she is calculating and also it is NONSENSE that some people were payed 5 days ago and some are still waiting when this @chennyhaohao will be free to give us 1 hour of her time

PS: If you want to faster this proccess please, come to slack and ASK in general @MACH where are our bounties??

radar19

Activity: 434
Merit: 262

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 03:20:27 PM

I had a better opinion of the developers. Has received the first half of payments. The rest is very much delayed. I hope the developers read our messages and still keep their promises.
aidit45@gmail.com

Activity: 1554
Merit: 255

payMe - P2E

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:11:07 PM

from the beginning, this project is not right, ranging from reduction bounty until now bounty not paid

▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀▀▄
                       ▄▄███████████████  ▄   █       ▄           ▄
                    ▄███████████████████  █   █      ▐██         ██▌
                  ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄  ▀ ▄▀     ▐████       ████▌
▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄      ██▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄   ██████     ██████         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████▄  █▀ ██████████████   ████    ████   ▐███████   ███████▌     ▄███████████▄
████▀     ▀███▄   ████▀     ▀████    ████  ████   ▐███  ████ ████  ███▌   ▄████▄▄▄▄▄█████
████       ████   ███▌       ████     ████████    ███▌   ███████   ▐███   ███████████████
████▄     ▄███▀   ████▄     ▄████      ██████    ▐███     █████     ███▌  ▀███▄      ▄▄
█████████████▀     ██████████████       ████    ▐███▌      ███      ▐███▌   ▀██████████▀
████  ▀▀▀▀▀          ▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀▀      ████     ▀▀▀▀        █        ▀▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀
████                                  ████
████                                 ████

►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
abdulaziz07

Activity: 504
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 05:19:22 PM

I think Team should be more clear with bounties payments
 Stox said, they will pay bounties within 60 days of ICO ended and they are on their words

Its better to keep some deadline.
AUruHM

Activity: 896

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 06:14:17 PM

I had a better opinion of the developers. Has received the first half of payments. The rest is very much delayed. I hope the developers read our messages and still keep their promises.
Somebody received nothing. I don't know what can to calculate or decide. As investor I began to think that hurried with my eth's.
Lubang Bawah

Activity: 1358
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 03:56:02 AM

Hi manager, I confirm that I am not received signature campaign.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1Ac6ZTyfTnT7oPWJLagS4QL-0MePkrCy5Z0_J_QCqTPw/edit#gid=2070600738

Spreadsheet number 34, please send my token.

Tks,

████▄██████████▄
███▄████████████
▄███▀
████
████
████
▀███▄
███▀████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██████████▄
████████████
███████████▀███▄
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
▀███▄███████████
████████████████
████▀██████████▀

▄██▄█████████▄██▄
▀████▄█████▄████▀
▀████▄▄████▀
███████████
▄███▀█████▀███▄
█████████████████
█████████████████
█████████████████
▀███████████████▀

▄███████████████▄
█████████████████
████▀███▀██████▀
███████▄█████▀
████▄▄██████████▄
▀▀██████▀███████
▄██████▄███▄████
█████▀██████████
▀██▀███▀████████▀

████▄███████████
████████████████
▄███▀███████████
███████████████
██████████████
████████████████
███████████▄███▀
████████████
▀██████████▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████
[
[
[
]
]
]
|
Listed
on
BINANCE
KUCOIN
Gate.io
|
jaymmagne

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:25:35 AM

All we can do now is wait. Even myself is not favor of delaying distribution but what else we can do? We always keep on update in slack and still nothing happens. I hope this last promise for distribution will be done.
MoneyJ

Activity: 1022
Merit: 504

GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO

View Profile
September 19, 2017, 04:44:52 AM

It is now almost a month after the bounty campaign was closed and yet still I have not yet received my signature bounty . Is there an issue that has not been cleared? How come moderator is so quiet. Care to explain what the devs are planning.

█████████████████████████████
████▀▀ ▄▄▄ ▀▀████▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀████
███▀ ███████▄ ██ ▄██████▄ ███
███ ████▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████████████
███▄ ███████▀ █▄ ▀██████▀▀███
████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄████▄ ▀▀▀▀ ▄████
.GoMeat.  300+ STORES ALREADY ONBOARD
 THE FIRST PROJECT OF ITS KIND

ONLY 160K TOKENS REMAINING
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 »
  Print  

Jump to: