Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:54:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [IMO] REcoin  (Read 19041 times)
nightmip

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:16:09 AM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
There is always a risk. In any invest
Investing in ICO it's  a dangerous road for young progressive and inexperienced. After all, we cannot predict what will happen to the economy or real estate in a year or two years
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
helga22richter

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:16:58 AM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.
helga22richter

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:20:23 AM

Is it reliable? Now I'm reading all theese comments and don't know for sure how to react. Tell me about security please.

everything is fine with protection just read WP. But about the reliability no one can give you some guarantees.
It would be more accurate to say that there can never be a 100% assurance in the world of investment, be it real estate, shares or cryptocurrencies. There is always risk tied tightly to profitability.
There is a risk, but as far as I know the protected currency of the crypto currency
No dividends are paid to any beneficiaries, which means that 100% of the net profit from REcoin is reinvested into real estate, minus costs and maintenance.
There is always a risk. In any invest
Investing in ICO it's  a dangerous road for young progressive and inexperienced. After all, we cannot predict what will happen to the economy or real estate in a year or two years

Yes, it can be dangerous, but it gives many opportunities. Let's be bold!
helga22richter

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:23:05 AM

as for me backing by real estate is not good for cryptocurrency. as i understand for all those tokens would be bought real estate in US. but who would pay taxes every month?? and 1 more, nowadays the price of the real estate in US is falling.
From what you took, what not to enter into the cost of the most token? Yes, real estate is not a very persistent resource. But, nevertheless, there will always be ups and downs and downs.

And what resource can you call sustainable?
nightmip

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:25:21 AM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

but it's hard to believe in the new ICO, so I'll better invest in btc...

There are different cryptocurrencies, why did you choose btc?
Maybe it's better to invest in smth new?
Also think so) The road is open for young and progressive!
I think it may be lucrative to invest in new reliable projects because they will gain strength and grow so people who invested at first will earn well then
Well ... there is always a danger that the new project will not be able to become strong enough to bring profit to us. He can simply stop at the very beginning of its development. Please try don't forget about this : )
nmrcngrb

Activity: 197
Merit: 104

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:18:30 AM

Yes, I'm one of the participants) This is a very ambitious and promising project. There are no other alternatives for today!
I really like the projects that have backing in real world assets so I hope this one works out good also. Actualy there are a few alternatives. One of them is in my signature.
What I'm missing here is quicker response from devs. I have unanswered question on page 20, and I also noticed a few questions about US regulation which were not answered completely.
On the end I don't see a big problem if perhalps it turns out that real estates will not be able to be purchased in US. Main point that I would like to know before investing is the transparency of the ownership and value of purchased real estates.
101REcoin (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 29, 2017, 08:21:53 AM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.

▌▌ 101 DRC ▐▐
HEROinME

Activity: 82
Merit: 17

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 08:34:32 AM

REcoin is a new cryptocurrency alternative designed to accommodate a wide range of financial transactions and investment goals. Its security is ensured through the use of one of the soundest and most reliable currency backings there is real estate.
I've heard that Recoin is backed up not only by American real estate. Is it true? Maybe there is some list of cities/objects? 
Real estate backs REcoin in countries with a developed and stable economies such as the United States, Canada, the U.K., Japan and Switzerland.

could someone from REcoin explain how you are working around SEC rules? how they stand up against Howey test?
CryptoPR

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

Scam ICO hater

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:01:59 PM

hi all,
i have seen this ico launch on another forum and i asked a few question which i don't think its clearly addressed.

REcoin is supposedly 100% backed by real-estate less of cost, etc. and they are 100% compliance with US laws and regulation which i found it puzzling.

By virtual of backing the coin with real estate constitute this coin as a securities (howey test) and as such this coin would be regulated by SEC and offering to US citizen and some other countries such as Singapore would strictly be disallowed.

Exchanges that are registered in US would be extremely hesitant to onboard the altcoins for trading becoz exchanges need to be regulated to facilitate trading of securities which is coin is obviously positioned to be.

I am very surprised with their "result" thus far, $1,000,000 collected? that's amazing for them!!

Maybe the team could clarify further how they would like to address the regulatory side of the business? I like the idea but not the implementation and hopefully we get some clarity.....

Can't you see this is all a scam coin? It definitely will have to report to the SEC. How do you believe that 1 million number? Where has this been proven?
MaryBiggle

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 06:19:30 PM

Guys? Did somebody invest in REcoin? I am thinking about it, but first I've decided to wait for a few days...What do you think?
no time to wait until the rate increases. You see what happens to bitcoin in the last few months, so as not to buy a high-grade REcoin it's better to invest now

Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!
You also right, but BTC has another good advantages...)
Yuliya_Matscykh

Activity: 280
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:17:16 PM

Recoin is a new project, of course. But it is supported by a traditional, stable, material asset. But bitcoin does not have such an advantage!

Wink Are you talking about fantastic growth lately? This, of course, is an advantage. But this advantage works only for those who bought bitcoins before. For new investments, this factor is not an advantage, but a risk
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:23:55 PM

REcoin will feature the availability of approved sidechains, which allow developers or entrepreneurs to create their own cryptocurrency with its own rules within the REcoin ecosystem.Isnt really great?

I'm following the REcoin platform since it very beggining of the idea. 
I mean, when there was just the idea but it seems pretty nice. I really like descentralizing platform, in my list of "things that will change the world" this one is in because it links a lot of things inside.
I already invested and received a profit from the program to attract friends, for each transaction 6 percent. Therefore I think the REcoin is an advantageous and profitable crypto currency.

Great! Hope my investment will be successful too
I also invite my friends to invest with my referral link. Several people believed in the recoin, and I also received 6% of their investment!
Yuliya_Matscykh

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:27:52 PM

1 000 000 $ was achieved ?? wow, so fast. Honestly, I did not think that success would come so fast.

Wink
Such success was achieved through backing by real estate
rudddenko.marina

Activity: 27

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:22:14 PM

Real estate is a very good asset.
This is a good and profitable way to invest.
What do you think about it??

There is no doubt that the real estate this is the best way to invest in)
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:31:13 PM

GUYS! Have you heard something about REcoin's brand new bounty campaign?? I've signed up for it and it seems to me like a pretty good potential of free bunch of money!
Can u explain me what is the sense of it?
Make moneeyy))
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:44:25 PM

yeah. Japan, Canada & others too

What about UK? Is it backed up too?

All developed countries are in)
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:50:32 PM

I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

Agree with thoughts that real estate market is going down nowadays...

why down??
rudddenko.marina

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 10:58:04 PM

Wink Are you talking about fantastic growth lately? This, of course, is an advantage. But this advantage works only for those who bought bitcoins before. For new investments, this factor is not an advantage, but a risk
But all we know take a risk or lose a chance)
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:00:52 PM

but BTC doesn't have Bounty company:)
MonikaLeop

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:08:44 PM

I am sure it is not good asset to invest in right now
as real estate market is going down nowadays

Agree with thoughts that real estate market is going down nowadays...

why down??

I recommend you to read about real estate prices, for example,  in Canada, you will see that the situation is really going down for investor.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: