Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 11:08:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51726 times)
crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 11:43:36 AM

Im glad that i didnt invest in this project from my point of view they just want to collect money from this forum also there are too many card game already too much competition.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 01:15:09 PM

Good news)

ShadowToken [SHDW] is listed: https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHDW/BTC
ShadowToken Dice: https://yobit.net/en/dice/SHDW

I don't use Yobit but it's good to be on some exhanges. Hope we'll see more soon.
Proximity Scan

Activity: 172
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 05:17:45 PM

Still far below expectations, I see its price is still $ 0.09 or 2k satosi per token.
Very sad, whether the developers will plan to go to another exchanger?

I sold my tokens on waves platform with huge loss. I bought them during the ico and I needed money to spend in daily life. It's a regret for me. The price made like 2x after I sold them 10 days ago. It can rise more.
JasonXG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 27, 2017, 06:32:26 PM

To link your account, just send 0.00000001 SHDW to 3PKEQiRe2u6488jdvUAUYshrM4fQPf4omak with your Shadow Era player name in the attachment field. You will then get daily sc rewards, special colored chat and epic avatar, and foil deck if you are in the top 100.

Exchange update: We are targeting three exchanges to start: Yobit, Liqui, and Bittrex. Payment for the premium listing on Yobit has been completed, so we will know in a few more days. Liqui we have inquired about. Bittrex is the big goal, after we have established more volume on others.

Some people have also mentioned Cryptopia, but their volume is too low to warrant the high listing price. Tidex was also considered but rejected due to low volume.

Ok i sent the required amount of tokens to the address and my in game username as an attachment. I did it yesterday. How long does it take to be activated ? Its not working yet.

Only $2 volume for the last 24 hrs? What happened to this token I have a high expectation about this coin before, total supply is only 10,000 000 right/ It should have sold out if they use  eth smart contract when conducting ico they make things complicated using waves dex and I dont understand why they use waves dex for this very low volume.

Why did you have high expectations?

Because shadow token has an actual backing. I'm getting something for my inbesfmemr for a game I play what's not to love ?

What do you mean with "actual backing"? And what's an "inbesfmemr"?

Mistype I mwnt to say investment. Its backed by a game. If says I have 0 shadow tokens and I did what you said.
Smolko

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 01:08:37 PM

How many Tokens have been sold yet? Did you manage to sell all your tokens on the waves plattform?

What are the next steps after you have been listed now on yobit.

╓╥ ,╦╣▌"       ,╔╗▄▄▄▓▓▓▒▄▄╦╗,       ╙╫▌╗  ╔,
        ╔█Hj╫╝`     ╓▄▓██▓╨▓█▓Ü█Ñ`║█▓███▓▄w     ╙╝▀H╙█H
     ,φ ╣M ╓╓╥w  ,╗▓███████Å╨╙╨█▀╙╨▓████████▄,  ╓╥w, ╙Ñ ╗
     ╫█  ╝╝╩╨` ,▄██████▌░╣Ñ    ▓M `▀▓█▒░╚▀▓███▓. "╙╝╝M  █▒
  ╔╗ ║M,╗▄╫▀" ╔▓█████▓╦╬▄█▄╦╦╦╗█▌╦▄▓████▄▄▓█████╗ ╙╝╫▄╗,╙M ╗m
  ╠█H  "╓╥   ╔▓█▓██M    ▓▀     ▓Ñ║████████████╨╩▓▄   ╥░"  ╔█M
   ▀M╓╬▓▀`   ╫ÑÑ ╟▌     ▓H     ▓Ñ╫█████████████▄╙▓H  `▀▓▄ ╟▀
j▓╗  ``╓╦   ]▓w╫▓▓▌╓╓╓╓╔█╦╓╓╓╓╓▓▄╓╫████████████▓╦▓H  :╗w``  ╔▓
 ╙▓N ╔▓▌"   "▓╨``╫█▌Ö░`╙█░````"█Ñ`````▓▌"▓█████╨"▓H   ╙▀▓╦ ╬▓╨
 ╗╦` ``╓▄M   ╫Ñ  ╚████▓▄█H     ▓M     ▓Ñ ,████▌ ╔▓`  j▄,`` `╔╦
 ╙▓▓. ╔█▌    ╙▓φ.]▓███████▄▄╗.,▓N....╔▓░.╟███▓`,╣M    ╣█U ╓▓▓╛
   ╙M Φ╨╔▓H   ╙▓▓╨╜████████▓╨╙╙█▀╙╙╙╙▓▓╨╙╜██▀╙╣█M   j▓╕╙▀ ╨╨`
 ╫▄╦,  :▓█`    `╝Φw╙╣▓████▌`   ▓M   ╔▓`  ╓▓M,▄▌`    `█▓   ╓╦▄M
  ╙▀▓▌.j▓` ╗U    `╝╫▄▓███▓▓▄╥╥╥█▄╥╥╔▓▄╥╥╬█▄╬▀`    ║▄ ╙▓ ╔╣▓▀"
    ╓,,   j█▌ ╓,    `╝▀██▓▄╫▓░`▓M,╫▓Ü╫██▓▀"`   ╓, ╣█m   ,,╓
    ╙▀██▄, ▓M ╫█N ╦,    `"╙╝▀▀▀▀▀▀▀Å╨""    ╔╗ ╔█▒ ╚▓ ╓▄▓█▀"
       `""    ╙█▒ ╣█U ║▄,             ╓▄H ╔█▌ ╫█M    ""`
       ╚╫▓█▓▄▄,"` ╙█▌ ║█▓            ,▓█M ▓█M "`╓╗▄▓█▓▌H
         ``"╙╙"    ╙╨  ╣█H     Φm    ╚█▌  ╨`    ╙╙╙"``
           '╩▀▓▓▓▀M     "   "Φ▓██ΦM   "    '╩▀▓▓▓▀╩
                ╓▄▄▓██▓M     ╔▀╩▀N     ╚▓██▓▓▄,
                """"`                     `""""
XinFin

Twitter LinkedIn
━━  Telegram  ━━
Youtube    Reddit
JasonXG

View Profile
August 28, 2017, 02:44:57 PM

My tokens re still not attached to my game profile. This is somewhat annoying since I bought them to hold so I can get extra features in game and the daily Crystal's for my booster packs but now I am losing out Sad please help.

Also people moaning a out the value please learn to count. I vojhht in at $0.05 tokens are now double that. Take info consideration the rise of btc value and you still looking st well over 50% profits. So I'm not sure what some of you are whining about. Do you even hold token ?
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 28, 2017, 07:18:27 PM

Acceptance onto the Yobit exchange is great news! https://yobit.net/en/trade/SHDW/BTC

I have not heard back from liqui.io yet, I will follow up with them.

For any problems with linking your tokens, please email support@shadowera.com

shadowtoken

Activity: 71

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 07:46:17 AM

Im glad that i didnt invest in this project from my point of view they just want to collect money from this forum also there are too many card game already too much competition.

Yep! This is the audience for ICO's (scams).

The pathetic "board of directors" (gamers of the forum) is already falling apart, the volume is only a few hundred bucks each day and no progress is made on the game. Meanwhile the person behind this (poster above) "ICO" made off with more than 50k bucks and whitewashed himself of hundreds of unfulfilled promises he made in the past 5 years.
JasonXG

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 11:07:06 AM

The pathetic "board of directors" (gamers of the forum) is already falling apart, the volume is only a few hundred bucks each day and no progress is made on the game. Meanwhile the person behind this (poster above) "ICO" made off with more than 50k bucks and whitewashed himself of hundreds of unfulfilled promises he made in the past 5 years.

How is this a scam ? It has an actual proper game. There are no other card games like this please stop being stupid.
shadowtoken

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 01:34:09 PM

How is this a scam ? It has an actual proper game. There are no other card games like this please stop being stupid.

Read my posts. You have no idea what's going on. I know this game and the former company since 2011. What about you? You promote gambling.

No other card games like this? i can tell you 10 of the top of my head. Shadow Era is THE worst. Bottom of the list. No contest. And a criminal behind it.

Offend me again and i'll report you.
JasonXG

View Profile
August 29, 2017, 09:15:27 PM

Read my posts. You have no idea what's going on. I know this game and the former company since 2011. What about you? You promote gambling.

No other card games like this? i can tell you 10 of the top of my head. Shadow Era is THE worst. Bottom of the list. No contest. And a criminal behind it.

Lol. Ok firstly you not important so stop being so sensitive. Then please name these other 10 games that are so great ? Shadowtoken is doing well look we even have our own little troll.

shadowtoken

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 04:30:31 AM

Lol. Ok firstly you not important so stop being so sensitive. Then please name these other 10 games that are so great ? Shadowtoken is doing well look we even have our own little troll.

Hearthstone
Gwent
Eternal card game
Elder scrolls legends
Shadowverse
Hex TCG
Magic duels origins
Ascension
Solforge
Spellweaver
Pokemon

Off the top of my head. I know a couple more and i know the big upcoming ones like Artifact (Valve) and Magic arena.

Check them on Youtube and tell me how they compare to Shadow era.

How is the token sale doing well? Volume of $27 yesterday and that's not even the worst day. https://coinmarketcap.com/assets/shadow-token/historical-data/

Shadow era has no company behind it since almost 5 years, no development since years, no sound effects, no voiceovers, no events, horribly outdated graphics, clunky slow gameplay, crappy generic artwork, etc and no playerbase. It has tons of bugs though.

You don't know nothing but you are oh so confident and parroting what the person behind this "ICO" said................because you hold tokens.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 01:19:55 PM

I've played all the games on that list. Some of them are good. Some of them I couldn't stand more than 10 minutes. Solforge was going to be shut down already, but possibly has been saved now...

Anyways yes, Shadow Era has its place among them, just read all the reviews. If you don't like it then you can find another game you enjoy. You might have a happier life if you go after things you like, rather than focus on hate. Just a suggestion... Smiley

We have some server upgrades planned for Sept 1st, as well as a new report from the board of directors outlining what was done this month and the plan for the coming months. As a little spoiler, I've seen some of the artwork that the artists have been working on, and it's really fantastic! I think it's a great time for Shadow Era, and the token sale will be proved to be a turning point in the game's history.

shadowtoken

View Profile
August 30, 2017, 03:35:53 PM

Anyways yes, Shadow Era has its place among them, just read all the reviews. If you don't like it then you can find another game you enjoy.

Shadow Era is dead, you know it and you are cashing in under the premise of "selling it to the community". You deserve nothing. You ruined what other people made. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Lying, deceiving and running off with money that people work hard for. Yet again.

Don´t you worry about me. I have a lot of fun with other games. I am here for you.

May i remind you what players said:

pasdev: "I prefer that you sell SE and I will live with the consequences. If anyone really wants it. This shadow token thing is a real joke."

Brady: "This seems like a scam... 500k? There is no way this game is worth that much"

indastria: "Sorry Kyle I'm still waiting for Kickstarter's rewards ended in January 2014! Why should I give you more money?"

streetsahead: "Unacceptable." "I've already paid for your products. I've purchased them with my hard earned money. I'm guessing I've spent about 2 thousand dollars.
Now, I feel like I'm being asked to spend again for product I've already purchased. " Give me money to save the product you own since I've managed things poorly."

There are lots more. All of these comments are tame and can still be found on your forum. I saved all the ones you deleted too.
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2017, 03:45:56 PM

You can say what you want about me and Shadow Era, it doesn't bother me. People have brains and can see for themselves and make their own decisions.

If you ever want to have a real constructive conversation, then you know the creator of the game is here and listening. But trolling and hate will get you nowhere.

wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 05:58:14 AM

You can say what you want about me and Shadow Era, it doesn't bother me. People have brains and can see for themselves and make their own decisions.

If you ever want to have a real constructive conversation, then you know the creator of the game is here and listening. But trolling and hate will get you nowhere.

I like this  game  。 Cool 

if i can  win lattle  amount  shadowtoken by playing game .

I all play it all day night . Grin

May be rise contest  win  shadowtoken can be  great help   Grin
sockpuppet1911

Activity: 994
Merit: 278

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 06:34:38 AM

Anyways yes, Shadow Era has its place among them, just read all the reviews. If you don't like it then you can find another game you enjoy.

Shadow Era is dead, you know it and you are cashing in under the premise of "selling it to the community". You deserve nothing. You ruined what other people made. You don't give a shit about anyone but yourself. Lying, deceiving and running off with money that people work hard for. Yet again.

Don´t you worry about me. I have a lot of fun with other games. I am here for you.

pasdev: "I prefer that you sell SE and I will live with the consequences. If anyone really wants it. This shadow token thing is a real joke."

Brady: "This seems like a scam... 500k? There is no way this game is worth that much"

indastria: "Sorry Kyle I'm still waiting for Kickstarter's rewards ended in January 2014! Why should I give you more money?"

streetsahead: "Unacceptable." "I've already paid for your products. I've purchased them with my hard earned money. I'm guessing I've spent about 2 thousand dollars.
Now, I feel like I'm being asked to spend again for product I've already purchased. " Give me money to save the product you own since I've managed things poorly."

There are lots more. All of these comments are tame and can still be found on your forum. I saved all the ones you deleted too.

Oh man, maybe i should take a look at the forums to see the general feel of this all myself..
shadowtoken

View Profile
September 01, 2017, 07:22:16 AM

Oh man, maybe i should take a look at the forums to see the general feel of this all myself..

Keep in mind the person behind this "ICO" controls that board, regularly bans and threatens users, deletes posts and whole sections of the forum to conceal the truth (mainly that there is no company anymore since 2013, sale obligations and the temporary company behind his last kickstarter was dissolved and thereby all promises nullified and literally a hundred more things.).
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2017, 05:57:32 PM

Keep in mind that it's a highly rated game and we regularly interact with our players, we depend on and encourage their feedback. But we do have a Code of Conduct and ban trolls, who then sometimes take it way too personally and then try their best to spread lies and hate lol

patriziobtc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 01:40:18 PM

price is very low at the moment , what happens ?

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    UbiatarPlay    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
█  Be EveryWhere WithUbiatarPlay 

▬▬▬▬▬  Facebook   [url=http://ubiatarplay.io/wp-content/uploads/2018/01/ubiatarmarketplace
Pages: « 1 ... 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 [69] 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: