Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 07:02:04 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51723 times)
shadowtoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:39:12 AM

Read what I wrote. It means if people bought only for investment then they don't care about all the in-game token benefits and only want to buy and hold and sell later when the price is higher.

Although I'm not active in the development of the game anymore, I'm still the largest token holder and not going to sell my tokens, I believe in the future of this game but it doesn't happen overnight.

The only lies that have been told are by shadowtoken user who hides behind his keyboard, saying anything he wants and hoping people will listen. :p
Hundreds of players have bought using Easy Buy and nobody is selling. They love the game and are obviously happy to invest in its future.

How about you read what you wrote YOURSELF in the past. And stop dodging questions.

You got the money. Now as always, when people call you out on your bs, you call them liars and trolls, delete their posts, ban them (on your forum), etc.
You have exactly nothing to show for yourself. 0 employees. No development, as you have no company since early 2013. A dying game with a few hundred players. No posts from you on the games forum for months. You can tell people anything here. And you post nothing on the games forum cause you are scared (and hiding behind gondorian (a forum user)).

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ShadowEra (OP)

Activity: 84

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 01:50:34 AM

I don't answer questions from trolls. Whenever you try to tell lies, I'll be here to remind people of the troll you are. I'm not going to argue with you point by point because it's useless. Nobody else cares, and you just keep telling your lies. If people are interested in the game's development they can see for themselves at http://www.shadowera.com

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:19:12 AM

I don't answer questions from trolls. Whenever you try to tell lies, I'll be here to remind people of the troll you are. I'm not going to argue with you point by point because it's useless. Nobody else cares, and you just keep telling your lies. If people are interested in the game's development they can see for themselves at http://www.shadowera.com

Calling me and others trolls changes nothing. Inconvenient that you can´t ban me here isn't it?

Let me remind you what people who had to deal with you say about you:

"Still have yet to get boxes that were promised to backers from a kickstarter back in 2012. Sent emails no response at all. Its obvious NAME REMOVED doesnt care about anything other then taking his customers money and never keeping his promises or sending you your products. I cant believe a company has been able to get away with one percent of what all this company has gotten away with. The business practices are id say barely more honest the out rite theft if at all. They take down threads and info on forums to hide their promises and peoples comments. Pray you dont need to comtact them because they will just never respond and if by the grace of some allmighty power they do it is no help and obvious they couldnt care any less for their customers then they do who put their money into this sad excuse for a "company". They ruined what could have been a really good game with the continual lies, delays, arrogance, lack of any type of customer service. They make their product look so good then dont deliver any or only parts of what they say is included and if you do get anything it will be years later when you no lomger give a damn ive backed so many kickstarter products and never ever came anywhere near the amount of delays or lies from any other project. I wish NAME REMOVED could get screwed around by something he purchased as much as he screwes his customers to understand what it feels like to deal with shady businessmen. I wish there was a way to shut down this pathetic excuse for a company if it can even be called that as they shouldnt be allowed to get away with everything they do"

"Sorry NAME REMOVED I'm still waiting for Kickstarter's rewards ended in January 2014! Why should I give you more money?"

"Anyone buying a high risk digital stock, on an untested model of business, on the back of promises from various people with a vested interest on a forum, absolutely deserves 100% whats coming to them. Cheers and goodbye everyone. You will never hear from me ever again. "

"Each token represents a share of ownership of the game Shadow Era, the digital assets and physical card inventory. There are 10,000,000 tokens in total. Besides being publicly tradable, players get many benefits and rewards from being token holders. However, digital tokens are not shares in a company nor are they financial securities. Never risk more than you're willing to lose." -- from the token website

i don't understand this. Is this contradicting itself?

"I've already paid for your products. I've purchased them with my hard earned money. I'm guessing I've spent about 2 thousand dollars.
Now, I feel like I'm being asked to spend again for product I've already purchased. " Give me money to save the product you own since I've managed things poorly."

I'M actually ok with this, assuming I'll get a say in the future of the game moving forward.

WHAT I'M NOT OK WITH IS PAYING YOU A SECOND TIME FOR PRODUCT I'VE ALREADY PURCHASED IF YOU INTEND TO STAY ON BOARD AND COLLECT MONEY FROM A COMPANY YOU'VE ALREADY PROVEN YOU CAN SUCCESSFULLY DRIVE INTO THE DIRT."

"Unacceptable.

As someone who is considering investing between 2 and 5 thousand, I mean no ill will toward NAME REMOVED but I won't put a penny in if you're still onboard. I'm not the kind of guy to go around imposing my views on your intentions, but it's pretty universally agreed upon that you've fallen short on deadlines, promises, kickstarter agreements, your own product announcements, and many features.

This can only work if you leave. My only hope of my hobby surviving was that you were leaving. I have zero faith in this game surviving if you're still on board. You have to go in order for us to save it.

I promise I'm not the only one with this view. You will leave or see a substantial decrease in investments."

pasdev: "I prefer that you sell SE and I will live with the consequences. If anyone really wants it. This shadow token thing is a real joke."

Brady: "This seems like a scam... 500k? There is no way this game is worth that much"

indastria: "Sorry Kyle I'm still waiting for Kickstarter's rewards ended in January 2014! Why should I give you more money?"

streetsahead: "Unacceptable." "I've already paid for your products. I've purchased them with my hard earned money. I'm guessing I've spent about 2 thousand dollars.
Now, I feel like I'm being asked to spend again for product I've already purchased. " Give me money to save the product you own since I've managed things poorly."

- yugiohniga

Boring gameplay

This Claims over 2 million players yet The Forum is dead, there's barely any players online, you will be matched against the same players over and over again and now they are trying to get you to "invest" into the game, after failing to deliver previous Kickstarter rewards.

Anson Darkeblade:

"I've been a part of SE for quite a while. CotC wasn't even finished or fully released when I started. I've brought friends into this game, and even though it's fallen by the wayside for me after the lack of updates, I was excited about new content and new leadership to hopefully revive a game I enjoyed for several years. I may not be the most active member gameplay-wise or forum-wise, but I can't not speak my mind when people's money is on the line.

Let me tell you one thing, one businessman to another: If you claim to not know how much your business is earning, or how much of that income is "verifiable", you sound more like a swindler than a professional. This isn't The Wolf of Wall Street, NAME REMOVED. Maybe the numbers don't add up, maybe they're not as high as a potential investor would like, but to deliberately obscure, or have the facts obscured from you so you can claim ignorance, is immensely unethical and should leave a bad taste in the mouths of anyone considering investing.

I want to be wrong so that a good game in the glut of digital TCGs can survive and thrive, and in time we'll see if I am or not."

"Ungrateful?? Should he be grateful that you took his money, along with many others and failed to deliver your product. Sounds like someone is trying milk this dying game for every penny it's worth before it crashes and burns. Glad no, proud to say I haven't spent a penny on this game, my hard earned dollars are in the hands of at least one less swindler, conman, or how about thief, that sounds pretty accurate."

The list is nearly endless as you have lied to and deceived people for the last 5 years. Why am i the only one posting here? Because no one on the games forum knows about this thread here.
mmmmyah

Activity: 157
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:25:16 AM

Is this game still alive?
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 03:26:13 AM

This is the announcement thread for the token, I assure you everyone on the official forums knows about it.

Every single person you quoted has been responded to personally by myself or other members of the Shadow Era team. If anyone still has any issues they are welcome to email support@shadowera.com or message the Facebook page for a quick response. If someone isn't interested in buying tokens for whatever reason then they don't have to, but many hundreds of people already have and are enjoying the benefits.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 03:42:27 AM

This is the announcement thread for the token, I assure you everyone on the official forums knows about it.

Every single person you quoted has been responded to personally by myself or other members of the Shadow Era team. If anyone still has any issues they are welcome to email support@shadowera.com or message the Facebook page for a quick response. If someone isn't interested in buying tokens for whatever reason then they don't have to, but many hundreds of people already have and are enjoying the benefits.

Complete lie. They do not know about it. AT ALL.
Every message aside from yours or mine in this thread is paid for by the Bounty Campaign.

You have NOT responded to all of them. You flat out ignored most of them and even deleted messages and banned users.

You have no Shadow era team. You had to ask your sister and her husband (who even made a quick course on logistics) to help you out and even they distanced themselves from you as you have no money to pay them anymore (you wasted the 2012 kickstarter money on them).
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 04:24:58 AM

This thread on bitcointalk is mentioned several times in the first token announcement thread on the game forums, for example:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens&p=601449&highlight=bitcointalk#post601449

You knew that already @shadowtoken because last time you said "people on the forums don't know about this thread" I made a point to link to here, remember? So what is a "complete lie" hmmm?

But to repeat, the game forums and new Shadow Era team are the source of information about the game, not here and not even from me anymore.

You're right, my sister and her husband were employed fulltime by Wulven a few years ago but no longer. Your point is? Shadow Era is now owned by token holders and run by the board of directors, trying to say otherwise is ridiculous. If you have reason to doubt this, you can take it up with the board of directors.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 05:20:57 AM
Last edit: October 16, 2017, 06:08:09 AM by shadowtoken

This thread on bitcointalk is mentioned several times in the first token announcement thread on the game forums, for example:

http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39069-Shadow-Tokens&p=601449&highlight=bitcointalk#post601449

You knew that already @shadowtoken because last time you said "people on the forums don't know about this thread" I made a point to link to here, remember? So what is a "complete lie" hmmm?

But to repeat, the game forums and new Shadow Era team are the source of information about the game, not here and not even from me anymore.

You're right, my sister and her husband were employed fulltime by Wulven a few years ago but no longer. Your point is? Shadow Era is now owned by token holders and run by the board of directors, trying to say otherwise is ridiculous. If you have reason to doubt this, you can take it up with the board of directors.

You are absolutely dishonest.

1) You made this post AFTER i called you out on this here, for hiding this thread from the players. A FULL WEEK after you made this thread. Not even Gondorian knew about it.

2) The post completely went under, basically no one noticed it. That's the thing that really matters.

My point is that you have no "Shadow era team", you have 0 employees. And the bunch of forum users that you call "board of directors" is a joke, as they really do not care. Apart from Gondorian, a complete loser in a midlife crisis (that you are no small part of).

Shadow era is NOT owned by token holders. You are still the only one who controls it. There is no voting, profit share, hiring or company whatsoever.

You continue to lie here to keep a straight face. And you can shrug it off, as people here really don´t care about anything. Players don´t know what's going on here. And you have chosen this anonymous cryptocurrency specifically to dodge legal action. Just like the Kickstarter.
torrentco

Activity: 2100
Merit: 418

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 08:23:57 AM

i spent 2 weeks of my time on this coins signature campaign and got 1800 coins which is barely 100 usd at the moment damn.
not selling at this price of course.100 usd or 0 usd not much different.
there are still a lot of  people playing this game i dont thin so but maybe someday...
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 11:59:54 AM

This is why it's pointless to argue with trolls... First you call it a "complete lie", then when I easily provide the proof you continue to argue about it and now use the term "absolutely dishonest". LOL

1) This thread is not hidden. When you first claimed it was hidden, I made it a point to link to it on the game forums. You knew this. The discussion about the tokens was already happening on there so why would I originally think to link to the announcement thread here, until you complained about it? What is dishonest about that? Do you still call it a "complete lie"?

2) It's not my fault that nobody listens to the rants of a troll. No one noticed YOU, which is really your issue here. The Shadow Era forums are obviously the main source for discussion about the game, not here. Everybody that knows anything about the game can instantly see your pathetic attempts to trash it, and click ignore on you.

Ok, but sure, you got me. There is no Shadow Era team. I just wave my magic wand and code gets developed, cards get made, updates happen, support requests answered. Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 12:58:15 PM

This is why it's pointless to argue with trolls... First you call it a "complete lie", then when I easily provide the proof you continue to argue about it and now use the term "absolutely dishonest". LOL

1) This thread is not hidden. When you first claimed it was hidden, I made it a point to link to it on the game forums. You knew this. The discussion about the tokens was already happening on there so why would I originally think to link to the announcement thread here, until you complained about it? What is dishonest about that? Do you still call it a "complete lie"?

2) It's not my fault that nobody listens to the rants of a troll. No one noticed YOU, which is really your issue here. The Shadow Era forums are obviously the main source for discussion about the game, not here. Everybody that knows anything about the game can instantly see your pathetic attempts to trash it, and click ignore on you.

Ok, but sure, you got me. There is no Shadow Era team. I just wave my magic wand and code gets developed, cards get made, updates happen, support requests answered. Sure, buddy. Whatever you say.

You know you are not fooling me, just the people here. Trying so hard to keep a straight face.

You know EXACTLY that THIS thread has gone unnoticed by the users of the shadowera.com forum. They would have loved to get some tokens by the bounty campaign, but you made sure they wouldn't know about it. You knew they wouldn´t have lied for you like the completely random people here who know NOTHING about you or shadow era and who parroted your made up numbers.

Nobody listens to me? You wish. You are under investigation by the CRA because of me. I make a lot of people aware of your past and present scams in various places.

And don't act like it's just me. Lots of people call you out on your bs. Do you read the comments on the shadow era facebook page? You are a joke.

There is no Shadow era team. Funny how you don´t even say the name wulven anymore ("wulven game studios" for anyone who wants to research about it).

You have no company or employees since 5 years. Not even Gondorian. He is a "contractor" as he calls himself. A forum user. Other forum users have designed and even coded the cards since the first set. Gondorian did most of the bug fixes and the abysmal single player content.

Why else would you do this? You are cashing in on a dead game. The game is stuck in 2011. No other ccg looks worse.

Support? What support? You had to outsource Support several times because your sister wouldn´t do it anymore. Always a catastrophe and now Gondorians job. Who is scrambling, quit his job, and begs for unpaid volunteers to do work because he can´t even hire someone.
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
October 16, 2017, 01:00:46 PM

Is this game still alive?

No responses or development updates from teams..
fingers crossed
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 16, 2017, 02:51:34 PM

Please see http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Announcements for updates or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShadowEraCommunity/

Yes there have been plenty of updates, changes to rated match scoring and leaderboards, single player campaign updates, World Championships announcement, etc etc.

Another game client update is being submitted today.

shadowtoken

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 01:19:56 AM

Please see http://www.shadowera.com/forumdisplay.php?9-Announcements for updates or the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/ShadowEraCommunity/

Yes there have been plenty of updates, changes to rated match scoring and leaderboards, single player campaign updates, World Championships announcement, etc etc.

Another game client update is being submitted today.

Plenty of updates? Where?

A slightly different, server side calculation of the score. (just for you kyle: SE-251)
A few more text strings and bug fixes for the buggy campaign.

"World championship" is not an update.

A few days worth of work in 2 months made by a single person. Guess that's it for the next 2 months!

(Yes, let's not forget the starter bundle in the shop).
davide72
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1014

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 07:22:56 AM

It is look almost dead this coin and project , at this point i think dev just wanted to scam some users , otherwise was not reason the price dropped so much
wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2017, 12:00:49 PM

@shadowera  good to see you still here  Grin

any update for new exchange ,get on steam  or Promotions ?
ShadowEra (OP)

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 01:26:59 AM

@davide72 what is the scam? If bitcoin price goes down, it means bitcoin's a scam? LOL

The latest update was released today with lots of new stuff. News about development and future plans, etc. Announcements are always made on the official forums (and facebook) see http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39540-v3-510

freedomgo
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1144

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:38:10 AM

@davide72 what is the scam? If bitcoin price goes down, it means bitcoin's a scam? LOL

The latest update was released today with lots of new stuff. News about development and future plans, etc. Announcements are always made on the official forums (and facebook) see http://www.shadowera.com/showthread.php?39540-v3-510

This is not a scam project, it's just the progress is too slow which result to a cheap price, I have this token before but I manage to dump it because my waiting time has already lapse so I need to invest it with other coins. Maybe at the right time it will pick up and maybe that time it's already in good exchanges.

▄▄███████▄▄
▄██████████████▄
▄██████████████████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████████▄█▀████▄
███████████▄███████████
██████████▄█▀███████████
██████████▀████████████
▀█████▄█▀█████████████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 MΞTAWIN  THE FIRST WEB3 CASINO   
.. PLAY NOW ..
shadowtoken

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 09:26:46 AM
Last edit: October 19, 2017, 01:03:36 PM by shadowtoken

This is not a scam project, it's just the progress is too slow which result to a cheap price, I have this token before but I manage to dump it because my waiting time has already lapse so I need to invest it with other coins. Maybe at the right time it will pick up and maybe that time it's already in good exchanges.

Not a scam?

What about the lies and fabricated numbers from the start?
The reason this "ICO" even exists?
The broken promises?
Where did the money go?
Where is the profit sharing?
etc.

This is the work of one person and it's not his first scam. We are still waiting on most of his 2012 Kickstarter promises. Oh wait, he dissolved that temporary company to dodge legal action. This cryptocurrency "ICO" is PERFECT for anonymous theft.

Reminder: ICOS are 99.9% scams.
MURONDI

Activity: 742
Merit: 257

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:01:32 PM

what happened to this coin ..? the price drops very far away, is it possible that this coin will die soon and disappear from circulation ..?  Angry
Pages: « 1 ... 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 [73] 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: