Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 04:50:46 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] ShadowToken for the highly rated Shadow Era TCG  (Read 51713 times)
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 05, 2017, 11:54:42 PM

Half of the people here lost faith in the project calling it a scam, other half still clinging to dear hope, seeing this as just challenges the project is facing. We need to hear from them now what is the course of this project and its investors.

It is not a scam but it could sure use some better management and promotions. The game is fine but they need to push the link between the game and the token and close down that gap. The excitement has just died down lots and it should not have. This token should be doing very well.
How many coins or tokens do you know that are backed by a game?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
wz2016

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 03:54:34 AM

Any one received  Profit Share Rewards  ?

can't find  where to  Vote .

Profit Share Rewards
To encourage community involvement and ownership,
profit share rewards are distributed to active token
holders. An active token holder is defined as one who
has:
1. Linked their Waves account to their Shadow Era account,
or has tokens purchased with the “easy buy” option.
2. Logged into the game at least once in the previous
30 days.
3. Voted on any issues presented that had a voting close
date in the previous 30 days.
Sanitough

Activity: 2800
Merit: 668

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 06:21:36 AM

Half of the people here lost faith in the project calling it a scam, other half still clinging to dear hope, seeing this as just challenges the project is facing. We need to hear from them now what is the course of this project and its investors.
What can I say, I am part of the half because I got tired of holding my tokens whom I didn't see grow its value.
This is a long wait for people who are still holding it and I wish you all success in the future.

▄▄
      ▄██████▄
    ▄██▀▀  ▀▀██▄
  ▄███        ███▄
 ███            ███
███              ███
████     ██     ████
 ██████████████████
  ▀▀██▀▀ ▄▄ ▀▀██▀▀
       ▂▃▇▇▄▂
.J O Y A.
      ▃▄▅▅▄▃      ▃▄▅▅▄▃
      █     █     █    █
      ▀█   █▀    █▀   █▀
   ▅██████████████████████▅
   ▀▀████████████████████▀█
 ▅▀▀▀▅  ▀▀▀▀▀████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▅ ▅ █      ████        █
█ ▀ ▀ █      ████        █
 ▀▅▅▅▀       ████        █
     ▅  ▅▅▅▅ ████ ▅▅▅▅▅  █
     ▀██████████████████▀
W E L C O M E
BONUS UP TO
900%   ▅▀
    ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▅██████████████████████▅
█ ▅▀████████████████▀▅ █
█▀█████████▀ ▀████████▀█
██████████▅▀▀▀██████████
█▅█████████▀▀▀▅███████▅█
█ ▀▅████████▅███████▅▀ █
▀██████████████████████▀
     ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅
                 ▅▀
C A S H
B A C K
20%    
▀▅▀        ▀▅▀        ▀▅▀
  █▅▅      ▅█▅      ▅▅█
   ███  ██▅███▅██  ███
   ▀██▅█████▀█████▅██▀
    ██████▀   ▀██████
    ▀█████▅   ▅█████▀
     ███████▅███████
    ▅▅█████████████▅▅▅
VIPP R O
GRAMS  
shadowtoken

Activity: 71
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:49:47 AM
Last edit: November 06, 2017, 09:31:40 AM by shadowtoken

Any one received  Profit Share Rewards  ?

can't find  where to  Vote .

Profit Share Rewards
To encourage community involvement and ownership,
profit share rewards are distributed to active token
holders. An active token holder is defined as one who
has:
1. Linked their Waves account to their Shadow Era account,
or has tokens purchased with the “easy buy” option.
2. Logged into the game at least once in the previous
30 days.
3. Voted on any issues presented that had a voting close
date in the previous 30 days.

Neither exists. Everyone was lied to. The whitepaper is full with fake numbers. Nothing new if you know the person behind this.

This "ICO" served 4 purposes:

1) Let the owner cash in yet again, on a game that is barely active anymore.
2) Whitewash himself of all the unfulfilled promises he made (hundreds, including paid ones over the last 5 years which got him over 100k bucks for doing nothing.), with a "coming out" where he basically stated he is incompetent and "can't do it anymore".
3) Make the remaining players take all responsibility and let them work on the game for free.
4) Go invisible. He hides behind the identities of forum users who he calls "Board of Directors". Mainly one person actually (a guy in midlife crisis who can't hold a job down and who is paid).

His name is not in the whitepaper but everyone who plays Shadow Era knows him. The ONLY reason why i can't type his name here is because it's against the rules. This forum enables and protects criminals like him and is part of the scam. It's a cryptocurrency forum after all.

People who barely speak english. Do 0 research on their own. You are prey. Investing so much time to get rich (so much toy money, wow).
I warned you and you got it coming. (Look at my post history.)
kosaet
Legendary

Activity: 938
Merit: 1001

View Profile
November 06, 2017, 07:56:09 AM

What was that sudden spike on last week  Huh
any news from team
newcoin01

Activity: 322
Merit: 102

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 10:50:01 AM

any news from team

Yeah what happened last week? Or nothing and it was just some meaningless pump?
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 12:25:16 PM

any news from team

No updates from the team, it has been a lot of time, as you can see from the previous post, the team has scammed people with a lot of fake promises.And for the sudden spike, I guess someone who has bought bulk during the ico wants to raise the price and dump all his coins and move to other projects.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
herromerro

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:06:29 PM

any news from team

No updates from the team, it has been a lot of time, as you can see from the previous post, the team has scammed people with a lot of fake promises.And for the sudden spike, I guess someone who has bought bulk during the ico wants to raise the price and dump all his coins and move to other projects.

So we didn't miss anything last week. Just a exit strategy from who lost a bit money on ShadowToken?
IntelligentIdiot

Activity: 486

View Profile
November 07, 2017, 02:36:52 PM

I am still holding whatever Shadow tokens I still have because I still have that very little faith left. Can someone give me the links to their websites again so I can check?I mean are there people still playing this game?
wz2016

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 02:34:12 AM

attention pls

hey  friends ,

this thread is dead ,but the project is continuing.

I had contact the official facebook  which is  'www.facebook.com/messages/t/ShadowEraCommunity'

to there point . who raise ico here is no longer in team . it's his game before , but now  he sells this game all  to develop and community through ico .

good news  is the man raise ico here is no longer take control of this game but it's develop team .he just take his part money out .

the develop team will fight for there money (shadowtokens) .

Q. why there is no profit share ?

A. the game is recovering ,now the profit is just enough for develop spending  and keep this coin not dead (buy back ) .

Q.where is the money go form ico ?

A. part take away by this thread owner. part in cash pool  for future develop ,marketing daily spend use.

Q.what will develop do next ?

A.continue to improve this game ,2018 Q1 will on steam will not delay .use the ip and Story chapters make other kind of game .

Q. will on other exchange ?

A. yes . they will try to find some exchanges .

Important !! this not offical  any more .

offical  is http://www.shadowera.com/

Need more information  contactwww.facebook.com/messages/t/ShadowEraCommunity)

and game update will come in 30 day..

shadowtoken

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:28:02 AM
Last edit: November 20, 2017, 03:52:12 PM by shadowtoken

Q. why there is no profit share ?

A. the game is recovering ,now the profit is just enough for develop spending  and keep this coin not dead (buy back ) .

Please look here:

The ICO is not to raise money for development, but rather to transition from a single owner to community-driven development led by a board of directors. 100% of the profit from the Shadow Era game, physical cards, and IP will go to the token holders!

He owes people money. Why isn't this ICO listed as scam yet?

There is no dev team. There is no company. He wants forum members to work for free. The game wasn't sold to anyone. Please don't believe his crap. He pocketed all the money and that's that.

Development is only done by ONE enthusiastic, unprofessional forum user whose progress is so excruciatingly slow that it's hardly worth mentioning. Shadowera is simply not able to compete with other CCG's. A simple screenshot should convince anyone that this game looks like something from 2010 (which it is).
cordlesslake

Activity: 472

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 10:11:13 AM

This project looks like a joke to me! anyway did buy some coin earlier and i will hold for a long time hope good and serious  development will start soon
Pipesnake
Legendary

Activity: 1012
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 12:18:18 PM

This project looks like a joke to me! anyway did buy some coin earlier and i will hold for a long time hope good and serious  development will start soon

Just curious, why would you buy and hold this token when you consider this project a joke? Haven't seen any update from the team, just some random people posting information received from different media channels.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
wz2016

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 04:43:21 PM

ask here ,he will tell you all the story ..    www.facebook.com/messages/t/ShadowEraCommunity

just talk to offical  ,the man handle here is out ..so  not  update ..

offical site   www.shadowera.com .  there has update  already .

BunnyRabbit

Activity: 3

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:13:29 PM

This really appears fairly stunning game! I am in.
Ryan Dugan

Activity: 924
Merit: 501

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 08:13:26 PM

I am not very impressed. I mean the game is really good and they did a good job nad have been making money for a few years now but yet they cannot pay token holders their profit share. What is with that. The value has dropped because if all this. If the value never dropped they would be able to afford to pay tokenholders and make more money.

accountantfuttock

Activity: 46

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 02:02:20 AM

That's an amazing idea! This industry needs more transparency
shadowtoken

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 05:19:00 AM

That's an amazing idea! This industry needs more transparency

Your post history reveals that you make these kind of posts regularly. As is common practice on this forum.
moriskarlov

Activity: 546
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 03:09:16 PM

I sold shadowtoken and really very happy with this. For me it was unlucky and loss-making coin, it portrayed devil`s symbol, what can be positive from project with a head of a devil as logo. Undecided
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 08:46:29 AM

I sold shadowtoken and really very happy with this. For me it was unlucky and loss-making coin, it portrayed devil`s symbol, what can be positive from project with a head of a devil as logo. Undecided

After reading all the responses, I believe many would have dumped the token and moved to another project.Investors wanted to invest early and make 2x-4x or more and exit the project but that did not happen over here.The whales who invested would have lost a lot of money on this by now.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 ... 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 [75] 76 77 78 79 80 »
  Print  

Jump to: