Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:35:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 273 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NYC] NEW YORK COIN at 2017 MACY'S THANKSGIVING DAY PARADE IN NYC!  (Read 141099 times)
PETROS111280

Activity: 86
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:03:14 AM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 09:05:12 AM by PETROS111280

Do you support cryptocurrency? Do you support mainstream adoption?

PLEASE DONATE to the GRAND OPENING of THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan.

HELP US to open an Informational Center in the financial capital of the world.

1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

WE WILL ORGANIZE GRAND OPPENING PARTY IN THE HISTORICAL CENTER OF EUROPE EVERY ONE IS WELCOME I WILL GIVE SOME NYCOINS FREE TO EVERY ONE THAT WILL COME .
PLEASE SUPPORT FOR GRAND OPENING PARTY IN WIEN
Donate BTC:15PwjxHwhSJbgH1ogD8AeVhqArc9S6ii2p
spase.k

Activity: 22

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 10:43:21 AM

BUY ALL NYC CHEAPIES BEFORE COINOMI!!!

CLEAR OUT ALL LINGERING SUB-SATOSHI NYC CHEAPIES NOW

AND NYC WILL BE FREED TO CLIMB THE SATOSHI LADDER!!!

Who knows when there will be a coin on the coinomi?it's the middle of December.A month is not rubber
baronferg

Activity: 10

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:28:10 PM

G'Day everyone,
I am logged in to nyc.mypool.club but cannot figure out what my total nycs are.
Can someone point me in the right direction?
Thanks
Elrahoy

Activity: 12

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 01:43:52 PM

YObit is scam...

Wallets deposits...withdrawals... NOTHING WORKS...

I lost money .............

Okkwa,  there is an earlier post regarding the wallet no page 72.  You must go to the web page and down load the PDF for the wallet instructions.  It takes 2-3 days to sync your wallet, after you set up your computer following the instructions.  Be patient.
scryptenthusiast (OP)

Activity: 1204
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 01:50:50 PM

okkwa78 is just a troll. Check her posting history.

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
PETROS111280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 02:49:25 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 03:23:40 PM by PETROS111280

YObit is scam...

I CAN CONFIRM IT .NOW IS LOOKING MORE LIKE SELECTIVE SCAM .THEY SCAM ONLY SOME OF THE PEOPLE NOT EVERY ONE .UNTIL NOW. SOON WILL BE WORST .EVERY ONE SHOULD REMOVE THE COINS FROM THERE THE FAST IS POSSIBLE
YOU CAN CALL ME TROLL TOO
I JUST HAVE CHECK THE LASTS COMMENTS OF OKKWA78 .THEY LOOK LIKE MY ONES.
YES I HAVE TRY TO TROLL THE ADMIN HERE IS MORE BLACK HUMOR AND JOCKING ABOUT ASKING FROM US MONEY EVERY WEEK .  AND BELIEVE ME NOT EVERY BAD COMMENT IS TROLLING IS JUST DEFERENT MIND . I WANT THAT NYC PRICE JUMP THAT I CAN SELL THEM AND MAKE SOME MONEY, FOR SURE I DONT BELLIEVE ABOUT ATM STARTING TRADING IN SI BIG PRICE , I AM ALSO THINKING THAT DECEMBER IS NOT RUBBER WE ARE ALL READY IN THE MIDLLE.
THAT DONT MAKE ME TROLL..
IF YOU LOSE YOUR MONEY I MEAN GET STOLEN.. EVERY ONE HERE KNOW HOW HAPPEN THAT IN COINGATHER.I LOST THEM IN YOBIT AND I KNOW MANY PEOPLE WITH SAME STORY..
ALL OF YOU WILL SPEAK DIFFERENT ABOUT YOBIT WHEN WILL APPEAR NEW MARKET TO BUY NYC, COINOMI WALLET  FOR EXAMPLE  .
THE PROBLEM NOW IS THAT YOBIT IS ONLY PLACE TO BUY NYC .ONLY BUY WHY SELLING THEM ON YOBIT IS MISSION IMPOSIBLE ARE YOU HAVE TO SELL THEM CHEAPER ONE THIRD OF THE REAL PRICE.JUST CHECK IT YOU CAN BUY THEM IN PRICE 0.000017 AND REAL PRICE IS 0.000069 USD
baronferg

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:13:50 PM

My wallet finally sync'd up.
No matter what I put in on the Mining Tab, I get a "mining error" please advise.
Thanks
PETROS111280

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 06:32:03 PM

No matter what I put in on the Mining Tab, I get a "mining error" please advise.
Thanks
I HAVE TRY IT TOO
WITH ERRORS I END UP .ACTUALLY NOT ALLOT OF TRY
I THINK IT WAS CONNECTION ERROR MY ISP WAS NOT ALLOWED ME TO CONNECT TO MINER I THINK CAN BE ANTIVIRUS ERROR TOO.
THE SOLUTION ONE OF THEM IS VPN NOT ALL OF THEM WILL ALLOW YOU TO CONNECT TO THAT ADRESS.TRY  NORDVPN THEY GIVE 3 DAYS TRAIL
I PERSONALY MINE BURST COIN WHY IS HHD MINING AND NO GPU NO ERRORS FOR ME .
GOOD LUCK
AND IF YOU TELL TO US MORE ABOUT YOUR ERROR NUMBER ARE SCREEN SHOT WILL BE EASIER TO HELP
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 11, 2017, 07:20:14 PM
Last edit: December 11, 2017, 07:36:11 PM by scryptenthusiast

Please check message history of posters that are negative about NYC. The trolls will be out, especially until all "cheapies" are gone. For newcomers, here is the tale of NewYorkCoin.

NYC launched on March 6, 2014. Dev has never communicated with anyone (to my knowledge) since NYCOIN was launched with minimum fanfare. 1 twitter post, 2 facebook posts and a few posts here in original announcement. At a time New York was going hard after bitcoin startups and prosecuting Bit-Instant, nycoin dev launched one of the most usable cryptocurrencies with NO NETWORK FEES (read that twice), 30-second confirmations (on KGW which quickens that time as mining hash is increasing - read that twice too!), easy low diff mining (blasts of 7 gh/s from kh/s brings difficulty to about 100), fair launch (initial blocks viewable on explorer), scrypt pow. Sound good? Almost too good to be true!

Early miners noticed these amazing specs as well and a small worldwide group of NYC supporters have loyally kept the network humming along for almost 4 years now.

I created website newyorkco.in after no responses from numerous dev contact attempts, no updating to website or social media, no posts on this forum, NOTHING ever again from original developer. I started facebook and twitter for NewYorkCoin after originals went dormant with no activity. Another early miner started Coinsprofit mining pool which was the main original pool for NewYorkCoin. The original website nycoin.net (which actually incorrectly listed max supply at 10b nyc) was never updated and stayed original until hosting expired. Eventually the domain name expired as well and re-entered domain registry.

Having family obligations, I stepped away from NewYorkCoin for awhile. Newyorkco.in expired and was re-registered by an unrelated party to this project. A small group of dedicated miners kept her torch lit in my absence and the network performed exactly as it should have. Processing transactions every 30-seconds without fail for 3+ years.

A very small crypto-exchange (Coingather) listed it and mined it as well. That exchange has since disappeared from existence. The original paper wallet website disappeared. The mining pools that originally supported NYC have since disappeared. Many of the original posters and supporters from 3+ years ago have disappeared as well. Likely THE VAST MAJORITY of NewYorkCoin listed as "Circulating Supply" have disappeared as well! I would guess that less than 1/2 remain. IF that many! Files get deleted, computers get replaced, backup usb's get lost or written over. Especially for a coin that has no liquidity and virtually no value for years. Or website. Which was the story of NYC for the past couple of years. Get the picture?

I registered nycoin.net in the summer of 2017 and sent out the alarm for NYC supporters on this forum. NYC supporters answered the call and added nodes, got 2 mining pools up and running, created block explorer for NYC, we refreshed her image and here we are.

NYC is and will always be an ORIGINAL TRUE CRYPTOCURRENCY. Coinmarketcap, Github, Block explorer. THE REAL DEAL. And an original with a hip image representing THE FAST PACE of the financial capital of the world. Worldwide lightning-fast crypto with no fees. Named after the one and only NYC!

NYC is more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is much faster to send/receive. NYC is cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use newyorkc network! And NYC is proven to be indestructible - churning out transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimum support.

YOU HAVE FOUND A WINNER!

For some odd reason, not likely associated with benefits above, there appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC stuck in a nauseating pattern of $0.00001-$0.0001. Never seeming to be able to gain any footing. Up and down. Up and down. This can psychologically frustrate ANYONE! This is accomplished by creating "sell walls" using sub-markets. NYC/USD is sold starting at 0.00002 (but not much remains) while NYC/ETH is sold starting at 0.000025 (not much there either!) and the primary market NYC/BTC is sold starting at 0.00015. Some people buying in BTC market (which pushes avg up) are making price bounce back and forth between low 0.00002 and high 0.00015. Why are these sellers stacking on ETH and USD and DOGE at 0.00002 when buyers are willing to pay a satoshi? It's done to FRUSTRATE SUPPORTERS. And hope you walk away!

COINOMI is adding NYC this month to their platform. That in itself will introduce NewYorkCoin for the very first time to hundreds of thousands of crypto users, investors and enthusiasts. I think they will like what they see!

Bitcoinj (java library) is being created by Coinomi devs for NYC as I type. Once completed this will allow NYC to be immediately implemented onto BITTELLER ATM's (any others supporting scrypt altcoins as well). NYC ATM's will be sitting next to BITCOIN ATM's in NEW YORK CITY (all 5 boroughs) by end of January. This will enable SIMPLE, CONVENIENT ACCESS to NYC in the city of 10m (and GDP of $1.25 TRILLION) that bears her name.

My goal is to open THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan sometime in 2018. Initially it may only be a short-term "pop-up" lease but hopefully it will be permanent! If you would like to help fulfill this goal for NewYorkCoin, donate BTC at address listed below. The NEW YORK COIN CENTER will be an informational center chronicling the story of NewYorkCoin, raising awareness for NYC and other major cryptos and educating the general public of the benefits of cryptocurrencies. NYC ATM, BTC ATM and a small gift shop are also planned to help offset rent and payroll (Rent is $12,000/mo for the "coziest" of places). But it will be well worth the cost! For NewYorkCoin AND cryptocurrency expansion in general. Don't forget, NYC is a usable cryptocurrency. Usable at the retail level.

My career is sales. I am from New York City. My grandfather was Deputy Chief of FDNY. My family has DEEP NYC ROOTS. Get me on the ground and NYC will rock the house!!!

If you like the story of NewYorkCoin, if see the future potential of NewYorkCoin, if this one sounds usable (which is quite an important factor of money) - BUY BUY BUY "cheapies". Get rid of the silly "sell walls" established to keep price bouncing in this ridiculous range. HELP FREE NEW YORK COIN!

NYC will reward you in fold! Once buying interest hits, you will be astonished how high this one gets!  Cool

DONATE BTC: 1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

OFFICIAL NEW YORK COIN (NYC) Retail Crypto. No Fee Layer 1 Blockchain Since 2014.
EARLIEST LIGHTNING-FAST, NO FEE PAYMENTS CRYPTO IN EXISTENCE   nycoin.net  |  newyorkcoin.net
spase.k

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 07:32:37 PM

YObit is scam...

You're a liar !!! With exchange yobit I deduced bitcoin and the dog the coin, and make deposits in the currencies, all went well, the purse of the new York coin will end the synchronization and make the withdrawal of coins, I bet you that the transaction is successful
R-J-F

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

AKA RJF - Member since '13

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:12:21 PM

scryptenthusiast:

Glad to see your informative post. I hold a lot of NYC from the early days and have always wanted to see this project take off but had almost written it off, but thought I would take one more look at the forums and BAM, there it is! Glad to see you are serious about this. I agree this coin has staying power and brand recognition that will put it back on the charts if handled well. Looks like you have that covered. I'll send a few sheckles your way when I get off travel.

Thanks for the commitment!

"Those who would give up essential Liberty, to purchase a little temporary Safety, deserve neither Liberty nor Safety." Ben Franklin
kurbeks

Activity: 1078
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 11, 2017, 08:23:05 PM

Please check message history of posters that are negative about NYC. The trolls will be out, especially until all "cheapies" are gone. For newcomers, here is the tale of NewYorkCoin.

NYC launched on March 6, 2014. Dev has never communicated with anyone (to my knowledge) since NYCOIN was launched with minimum fanfare. 1 twitter post, 2 facebook posts and a few posts here in original announcement. At a time New York was going hard after bitcoin startups and prosecuting Bit-Instant, nycoin dev launched one of the most usable cryptocurrencies with NO NETWORK FEES (read that twice), 30-second confirmations (on KGW which quickens that time as mining hash is increasing - read that twice too!), easy low diff mining (blasts of 7 gh/s from kh/s brings difficulty to about 100), fair launch (initial blocks viewable on explorer), scrypt pow. Sound good? Almost too good to be true!

Early miners noticed these amazing specs as well and a small worldwide group of NYC supporters have loyally kept the network humming along for almost 4 years now.

I created website newyorkco.in after no responses from numerous dev contact attempts, no updating to website or social media, no posts on this forum, NOTHING ever again from original developer. I started facebook and twitter for NewYorkCoin after originals went dormant with no activity. Another early miner started Coinsprofit mining pool which was the main original pool for NewYorkCoin. The original website nycoin.net (which actually incorrectly listed max supply at 10b nyc) was never updated and stayed original until hosting expired. Eventually the domain name expired as well and re-entered domain registry.

Having family obligations, I stepped away from NewYorkCoin for awhile. Newyorkco.in expired and was re-registered by an unrelated party to this project. A small group of dedicated miners kept her torch lit in my absence and the network performed exactly as it should have. Processing transactions every 30-seconds without fail for 3+ years.

A very small crypto-exchange (Coingather) listed it and mined it as well. That exchange has since disappeared from existence. The original paper wallet website disappeared. The mining pools that originally supported NYC have since disappeared. Many of the original posters and supporters from 3+ years ago have disappeared as well. Likely THE VAST MAJORITY of NewYorkCoin listed as "Circulating Supply" have disappeared as well! I would guess that less than 1/2 remain. IF that many! Files get deleted, computers get replaced, backup usb's get lost or written over. Especially for a coin that has no liquidity and virtually no value for years. Or website. Which was the story of NYC for the past couple of years. Get the picture?

I registered nycoin.net in the summer of 2017 and sent out the alarm for NYC supporters on this forum. NYC supporters answered the call and added nodes, got 2 mining pools up and running, created block explorer for NYC, we refreshed her image and here we are.

NYC is and will always be an ORIGINAL TRUE CRYPTOCURRENCY. Coinmarketcap, Github, Block explorer. THE REAL DEAL. And an original with a hip image representing THE FAST PACE of the financial capital of the world. Worldwide lightning-fast crypto with no fees. Named after the one and only NYC!

NYC is more usable than Bitcoin. NYC is much faster to send/receive. NYC is cheaper to use than Bitcoin. NO FEES to use newyorkc network! And NYC is proven to be indestructible - churning out transactions every 30 seconds since 2014 with minimum support.

YOU HAVE FOUND A WINNER!

For some odd reason, not likely associated with benefits above, there appears to be a concerted effort to keep the price of NYC stuck in a nauseating pattern of $0.00001-$0.0001. Never seeming to be able to gain any footing. Up and down. Up and down. This can psychologically frustrate ANYONE! This is accomplished by creating "sell walls" using sub-markets. NYC/USD is sold starting at 0.00002 (but not much remains) while NYC/ETH is sold starting at 0.000025 (not much there either!) and the primary market NYC/BTC is sold starting at 0.00015. Some people buying in BTC market (which pushes avg up) are making price bounce back and forth between low 0.00002 and high 0.00015. Why are these sellers stacking on ETH and USD and DOGE at 0.00002 when buyers are willing to pay a satoshi? It's done to FRUSTRATE SUPPORTERS. And hope you walk away!

COINOMI is adding NYC this month to their platform. That in itself will introduce NewYorkCoin for the very first time to hundreds of thousands of crypto users, investors and enthusiasts. I think they will like what they see!

Bitcoinj (java library) is being created by Coinomi devs for NYC as I type. Once completed this will allow NYC to be immediately implemented onto BITTELLER ATM's (any others supporting scrypt altcoins as well). NYC ATM's will be sitting next to BITCOIN ATM's in NEW YORK CITY (all 5 boroughs) by end of January. This will enable SIMPLE, CONVENIENT ACCESS to NYC in the city of 10m (and GDP of $1.25 TRILLION) that bears her name.

My goal is to open THE NEW YORK COIN CENTER in Manhattan sometime in 2018. Initially it may only be a short-term "pop-up" lease but hopefully it will be permanent! If you would like to help fulfill this goal for NewYorkCoin, donate BTC at address listed below. The NEW YORK COIN CENTER will be an informational center chronicling the story of NewYorkCoin, raising awareness for NYC and other major cryptos and educating the general public of the benefits of cryptocurrencies. NYC ATM, BTC ATM and a small gift shop are also planned to help offset rent and payroll (Rent is $12,000/mo for the "coziest" of places). But it will be well worth the cost! For NewYorkCoin AND cryptocurrency expansion in general. Don't forget, NYC is a usable cryptocurrency. Usable at the retail level.

My career is sales. I am from New York City. My grandfather was Deputy Chief of FDNY. My family has DEEP NYC ROOTS. Get me on the ground and NYC will rock the house!!!

If you like the story of NewYorkCoin, if see the future potential of NewYorkCoin, if this one sounds usable (which is quite an important factor of money) - BUY BUY BUY "cheapies". Get rid of the silly "sell walls" established to keep price bouncing in this ridiculous range. HELP FREE NEW YORK COIN!

NYC will reward you in fold! Once buying interest hits, you will be astonished how high this one gets!  Cool

DONATE BTC: 1JpTwTgAqqHW6A4NB4Wrgk3DxHXFSDUmXP

Nice history post +1
mwalk52

Activity: 13

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:50:43 AM

Does anyone know when a wallet will become available for IOS/MAC devices?  I would love to start mining also, but not sure if its possible on Macs.  I have high hopes for this coin, but other than purchase through obit is there really anything I can do unless I go get a Windows rig?  Also, Yobit is a decent trade exchange, but their wallets are iffy.  looking forward to the coinomi release for a much more secure wallet. 
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 08:58:47 AM

Does anyone know when a wallet will become available for IOS/MAC devices?  I would love to start mining also, but not sure if its possible on Macs.  I have high hopes for this coin, but other than purchase through obit is there really anything I can do unless I go get a Windows rig?  Also, Yobit is a decent trade exchange, but their wallets are iffy.  looking forward to the coinomi release for a much more secure wallet. 

Better before start mining read history posted yesterday by @scryptenthusiast. If all this is true, it is not worth to waste time on this coin.
baronferg

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:02:05 PM

What settings should be entered in the following fields?:
Threads
Scantime
Server
Port

Thanks
spase.k

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 12:11:46 PM

how to win 5000000 nyc ? what are the conditions?
scryptenthusiast (OP)

View Profile WWW
December 12, 2017, 02:07:43 PM
Last edit: December 12, 2017, 02:17:46 PM by scryptenthusiast

CHEAPIES are quickly vanishing!!!

NYC/USD has only $2,000 remaining under a satoshi...

NYC/ETH has $22,000 remaining under a satoshi...

THEN THEY'RE GONE FOREVER.

GRAB THOSE CHEAPIES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

nycoin.net/about/

baronferg

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 02:13:43 PM

I guess no one can answer this:

What settings should be entered in the following fields?:
Threads
Scantime
Server
Port

Thanks
fortune-gold

Activity: 115
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:09:21 PM

CHEAPIES are quickly vanishing!!!

NYC/USD has only $2,000 remaining under a satoshi...

NYC/ETH has $22,000 remaining under a satoshi...

THEN THEY'RE GONE FOREVER.

GRAB THOSE CHEAPIES WHILE YOU STILL CAN!

nycoin.net/about/

I have always seen the positive trend of this coin and in my small way I tried to contribute by investing money in the exchange ....
in addition to coinomi, we hope for a desktop wallet,,,,,,,,,,How can I say a little more cute and in a more streamlined exchange..
yobit to tell the truth I do not like it very much ...  Wink Wink

congratulations on your efforts  ......
screwUdriver

Activity: 346
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 12, 2017, 04:32:58 PM

yobit to tell the truth I do not like it very much ...  Wink Wink

congratulations on your efforts  ......

I do not think many people like Yobit, I don't like this exchange either!

If NYCoin does not get to a larger exchange, the price will continue to fall..
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 273 »
  Print  

Jump to: