Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:42:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i get my bitcoin back?  (Read 2876 times)
mukeymon

Activity: 81
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 28, 2017, 12:05:37 AM

No, personal lock is the only way you can unlock your wallet, if you lose it, I think no one can help you get back BitCoin lost.
Try to recover your private key on your computer or cloud storage
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Sweeet123

Activity: 248
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 06:12:10 PM

No, it is not possible to get back the bitcoins, you should have physically noted down the password and keys for this kind of situation
amzad

Activity: 172

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:38:45 PM

I think you can restore your humanity with another phone. But if you give a personal key to the restoration of using a wallet without adding an email and you are not holding it. Hope you have no way to recover your bitcoin without getting your phone back.

Romaniluna

Activity: 104
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 08:12:35 AM

I think you lost it Grin
ekaterinastrelnikova505

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 09:08:32 AM

Transparent and neutral - All information regarding the very money supply Bitcoin is always available to everyone in the chain of blocks, which would be checked and used in real time.
krigger

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 12:02:32 PM

Once you lose the private keys to your bitcoin wallet your bitcoins are gone forever there is no way around it. It was designed to keep your bitcoins safe and that is exactly what it is doing now. Even you can't break into your own account when you lose your private keys. Next time, it's advisable to write down your private keys and keep them somewhere safe.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
AndrewBrown

Activity: 251

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:09:29 PM

Since the private keys are on the phone which he lost then the bitcoin is gone forever as you cannot hack an account with private keys activated if you do not have the private keys.
ipbitrung01

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:40:31 PM

Bitcoin is an encrypted digital currency. Therefore, when losing the code, it is difficult to obtain. And this is also a safety advantage for the Bitcoin picker. Why do not you save your code to another device or tool?
multikript888

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:13:01 PM

If it is a small farm, then there will be enough room, if there is a lot of equipment, then compulsory cooling of the premises is mandatory.
santino11

Activity: 448
Merit: 103

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 06:17:01 PM

sorry man u loose the treasure.
there is nothing can do about it, private key is the best thing to have.
remember that saving your keys on phone is good, but dont forget to make a copy on a paper.
igorkupcov3009

Activity: 70

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:40:35 AM

The process of generating digital coins allowed to earn investors who managed to catch this topic at the right time. You can do this by having a powerful computer at home.
Gix

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
March 28, 2018, 09:45:56 AM

Is this a serious question? LOL

Practically, it's not possible. Otherwise, bitcoin's value would be a flat zero by now.

Everyone is responsible for his/her own coins, that's the premise of cryptocurrencies. 

Golden rule: ALWAYS BACK IT UP!

zafaryaqoob

Activity: 154

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:34:58 AM

In My perception there is no chance to Get back Bitcoin After the Sent, That is completely Impossible.
bitfocus

Activity: 532
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:47:52 AM

Sorry, as far I know, it would be impossible to get your Bitcoins back.
ucok_aball

Activity: 504
Merit: 107

👨‍👩‍👧‍&#

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:48:40 AM

with such a situation there is no hope anymore for the bitcoin to get back to us, we can only monitor kamana balances in the wallet so it is very important to be careful because we do not know what will happen in the future

TeraBitHoven

Activity: 143

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:02:27 AM

There is no way you can get your bitcoin on that wallet back unless you have the private key. Those keys are hardly encrypted. Try to check on cloud storage, other devices or emails. The fact that a wallet is made very secured because of those private keys.
JerryJam

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:05:49 AM

No smart person will keep a secret key on the phone. If the phone is lost then the bitcoin wallet and you can forget additionally there is a probability that the one who has found this phone can easily take advantage of this code.If he of course knows about this.My advice is never to keep secret information on your phone

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
lesinset

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:10:43 AM

I had the same problem not long ago. And I learned that there is no other way of recovering my bitcoins.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   NTOK   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GLOBAL DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM FOR CONTINUING EDUCATION (https://ntok.io)
Mia_pikachu

Activity: 333
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:14:05 AM

A friend of mine had some Bitcoin on his phone a couple of years ago and he's lost that phone which stored the private keys on without any other backup. We can see his balance on the blockchain and he knows his password for the private keys. Is there a way of creating the private key from the bitcoin address and the known password?
it seems to be difficult if you lose your wallet key, or private key, even if you know about passwords,key private is the key to open your wallet, this time it's time you can take lessons for the future to be more careful, and you can write key private in a regular book for you to back up.
-Sinner-

Activity: 224
Merit: 9

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 11:15:00 AM

Sadly, but no. The only option is to find and recover his old phone.. Maybe thanks to gps or the police.. Say it is stolen.. But i really doubt.
Never keep your pkey in just one place.

SHIPIT - Send packages. No couriers. Just people. (https://token.shipit.me/?utm_source=bitcointalk&utm_medium=signature)
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: