Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:47:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: YuTü.Co.in: SCAM ICO - The Unlocked Thread Version - Have at it!  (Read 2738 times)
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

Activity: 728
Merit: 350

Re-monetizing YouTubers via Crypto-commodities

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2017, 12:30:50 AM

Bump so to warn the world about my scammy ass since Leroy Fodor no longer visits this thread, opting to post now made-up lies in his locked thread as proven a couple posts back, but best hurry and read it, for you never know when I may come to my senses and delete it. HAHAHA

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1145

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 05:09:33 AM

Okay, I've had enough of playing Leroy Fodor's game. There's nothing he can say or do that can hurt me.

Leroy, what do you say about that?
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 02:18:58 PM

For all you Investards I'm planning of scamming millions off of during our ICO, sadly your savior, St Leroy "Honestly" Fodor opted not to post yesterday in continuing his crusade to protect your retard asses, thus it's once again left up to me to bump this thread in making sure that you're duly warned.

It's suffice to say that Leroy has yet to back up his claim - since he NEVER lies - that my website is based on a 1990 Blog template. All he or anybody else on the planet has to do is provide an iota of proof of such being true and theymos has my permission to ban all my 1,240+ user accounts on this USELESS forum (according to Leroy).

Please, Leroy or anybody, step up to the plate and easily rid the last remaining nefarious actor - ME - from the crypto space.

Bruno

PS: This post is subject for deletion on a moment's notice so I advise it's best to archive it for prosperity. Case in point, I just deleted a mundane post on a joke thread revealing why the chicken crossed the road, deleted because it had the potential of fully understanding Bruno Kucinskas. I'm currently reading my other 35K+ posts to see if there's any other candidates warranting deletion.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 19, 2017, 03:26:42 PM

Hey, Leroy "I Never Lie" Fodor, here's another chance for you shine, for clearly I'm protecting nefarious actors with this post: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=415396.msg20237502#msg20237502

Oh, and before I forget, your daughter called and said to not pick her up till later, for there's a Filipino Furry convention in town and she has to pick up the slack due to the older girls starting their menstruation cycles - their lost; the Fodor Four's household gain. HAHAHA

Leroy Fodor can't even spell BULLSHIT correctly.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2017, 04:38:06 AM

Name:   cyberpinoy
Activity:   714
Position:   Hero Member
Date Registered:   June 01, 2014, 05:02:40 AM
Last Active:   July 19, 2017, 03:12:26 PM

Brother Leroy's Traveling Salvation Show, where art thou? The community needs your venerable ass to stop nefarious fucks like myself from ripping off Investards, thus putting their moneys in the most profitable crypto entity known to man - your StakeMiners Ponzi scheme where you went from supposedly having 180 Investards a year ago to now ONLY 2 or 3 depending how many of the 7 are you or your honorable board members which include Chantha Owen Lueung, Michael Zinck, Wolvman and Terrick.

At the very least, you could make up some more lies or quote passages by myself that never existed to advance the cause, for nobody would be the wiser since they'll all take your word as gospel being a God fearing man and all depending on what day of the week it is.

To understand Bruno Kucinskas, you must read Leroy "Honestly" Fodor's posts, crypto's most honest person in all this space, right up there with Marshall "Stinky" Long and Nick "Bicycle" Spanos, all three claiming sans proof that they mined, bought and sold bitcoins in 2009 when this forum had less than 20 registered users.

Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 06:37:42 AM

He's not in hiding.. but you know, in hiding LOL

I sometimes wonder what the rest of the forum though thinks of the saga that is Bruno vs Leroy that has gone on for years.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 21, 2017, 02:53:10 PM

Oh. Leroy Fodor showed up again. I was wondering what that degenerate white nigger was up to. Goddamn his wife is ugly. Having sex with her probably qualifies as beastiality.

Hope the guy gets savagely sodomized by a pack of horny muslims.

Welcome to my thread on my scammy ass, Montana Bob.

To be fair with Leroy, he picked Katrina out of a mail order bride catalog - where she Photoshopped her image - sometime between exiting Ohio University with a B.B.A. degree in hand and his gig cleaning toilets in South Carolina. Once married, she came to the states, got remarried at the biggest church in SC in spite of Leroy not believing in God, then they started cleaning toilets together, during which time circa mid-2009 they were introduced to Bitcoin via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner, Leroy first buying and selling coins with him prior to the advent of the first exchange, but Leroy quickly wised up and started mining for himself so to sell and make money, that happening by the end of 2009 when this forum had under 20 registered users, theymos not registering till spring 2010. That's how close we were in having the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor being hand-picked by Satoshi to be the admin of this now USELESS forum (according to St Fodor).

Sadly, we got theymos instead of Leroy running this hell hole because Leroy started amassing a fortune via Forex trading, the Forex Guru's Guru's guru going on to conduct 380 consecutive successful trades, then cashing out, moving himself and his wife, Katrina Fodor, back to the Philippines so to operate their sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari grocery store-cum-disco-cum-Internet cafe-cum-piggery-cum-coconut and mango farm-cum-their home in its basement-cum-largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with solar power. The venture was so successful, he put it up for sale in 2012 under the auspices that he and his wife had to get back to the states due to her visa concerns, of which they've yet to make it back to the states. Back to the sale, Leroy listed the property on at least two websites, none of which he mentions the west-facing solar array on the hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering trees, perhaps wanting to surprise the potential buyers with a free bonus. Sadly, the place burnt to the ground in December 2012 thanks to a fellow cock fighter jealous of Leroy's prize-winning roosters. All the while, there was a cigarette-butt-eating alien watching Leroy Fodor's every move, reporting back to its mothership, the crew making the wise determination not to invade Earth because its leader - Leroy Fodor - is just too fuckin smart, opting to invade the Pakled system instead.

To understand Bruno Kucinskas, read the above out loud on a busy street corner to the passersby. If anybody stops and asks questions, mesmerize them by quoting Leroy Fodor's ever-changing canon. If the police question your activities, simply show them your papers depicting that you're a certified wacko and they'll leave you alone. That, or claim you're me, showing them all the threads I started in the Scam section of this USELESS forum depicting that I'm a scammy ass, then they'll surely leave you alone.
KERMY

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:09:05 AM

Oh. Leroy Fodor showed up again. I was wondering what that degenerate white nigger was up to. Goddamn his wife is ugly. Having sex with her probably qualifies as beastiality.

Hope the guy gets savagely sodomized by a pack of horny muslims.

Welcome to my thread on my scammy ass, Montana Bob.

To be fair with Leroy, he picked Katrina out of a mail order bride catalog - where she Photoshopped her image - sometime between exiting Ohio University with a B.B.A. degree in hand and his gig cleaning toilets in South Carolina. Once married, she came to the states, got remarried at the biggest church in SC in spite of Leroy not believing in God, then they started cleaning toilets together, during which time circa mid-2009 they were introduced to Bitcoin via a fellow toilet bowl cleaner, Leroy first buying and selling coins with him prior to the advent of the first exchange, but Leroy quickly wised up and started mining for himself so to sell and make money, that happening by the end of 2009 when this forum had under 20 registered users, theymos not registering till spring 2010. That's how close we were in having the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor being hand-picked by Satoshi to be the admin of this now USELESS forum (according to St Fodor).

Sadly, we got theymos instead of Leroy running this hell hole because Leroy started amassing a fortune via Forex trading, the Forex Guru's Guru's guru going on to conduct 380 consecutive successful trades, then cashing out, moving himself and his wife, Katrina Fodor, back to the Philippines so to operate their sorry-ass 12' X 12' Sari Sari grocery store-cum-disco-cum-Internet cafe-cum-piggery-cum-coconut and mango farm-cum-their home in its basement-cum-largest bitcoin mining farm in all the Philippines complete with solar power. The venture was so successful, he put it up for sale in 2012 under the auspices that he and his wife had to get back to the states due to her visa concerns, of which they've yet to make it back to the states. Back to the sale, Leroy listed the property on at least two websites, none of which he mentions the west-facing solar array on the hot tin roof surrounded on three sides by towering trees, perhaps wanting to surprise the potential buyers with a free bonus. Sadly, the place burnt to the ground in December 2012 thanks to a fellow cock fighter jealous of Leroy's prize-winning roosters. All the while, there was a cigarette-butt-eating alien watching Leroy Fodor's every move, reporting back to its mothership, the crew making the wise determination not to invade Earth because its leader - Leroy Fodor - is just too fuckin smart, opting to invade the Pakled system instead.

To understand Bruno Kucinskas, read the above out loud on a busy street corner to the passersby. If anybody stops and asks questions, mesmerize them by quoting Leroy Fodor's ever-changing canon. If the police question your activities, simply show them your papers depicting that you're a certified wacko and they'll leave you alone. That, or claim you're me, showing them all the threads I started in the Scam section of this USELESS forum depicting that I'm a scammy ass, then they'll surely leave you alone.

This is just another bullshit scam. The only thing this asshole is good for is cupping your balls.
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2017, 03:17:02 AM

Lotsa bullshit

Hey Leroy, I've been meaning to ask you but you never show your ass in any threads created in your honor - so how's your StakeMiners scam going? Last I've heard you finally admitted that you pissed away 100+ BTC, which is like quarter of a million bucks these days, right? Remember when I warned you when your were only ~20 grand or so in the shit? Should have quit while you were behind.

I appreciate your attempt to out-troll Bruno but it isn't gonna work... he's fairly well known around these parts, for better or worse. You're also quite well known as a serial liar and a piddly scammer, thanks in large part to your butthurt for Bruno digging up dirt on your failures.

tl;dr: you're an utter dunce.
mammabitcoin2u

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

Don't follow the herd~make your own path

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 03:20:01 AM

He's not in hiding.. but you know, in hiding LOL

I sometimes wonder what the rest of the forum though thinks of the saga that is Bruno vs Leroy that has gone on for years.

I don't know too much, just the hot mess I've seen.  I try VERY hard not to drink/eat while reading cuz it's HILARIOUS  Cheesy Cheesy 

~Be Wise & Scrutinize Everything~~Scammers are like roaches squash 1 there's millions more hiding~I will NEVER ask for a loan~I got plenty of my own ~ BIGGEST lie to date said about me: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2046485.msg20429473#new
Spoetnik
Legendary

Activity: 1540
Merit: 1011

FUD Philanthropist™

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 07:28:37 AM

Bestiality ? ahhahah  Cheesy

I have made little effort to look into the guys coin here.
I am simply going off what Cyberpinoy posted.
Which was dog-shit.

By all means if you have proof of a scam from anyone have at 'er.
I just don't see it.

Fodor on the other hand was exposed for claiming to have the worlds most profitable cloud mining thingy.. then.. well.. lost all the money.
That sounds awfully fucking scammy to me.
Do we even need more ? ..because there is LOL

I missed the Alien smoke butts thing too.. sounds fucked up !
Right up Fodor's alley.

On a side note.. i keep thinking that he claims to have English "as not his first language".
But isn't he a white American who spoke English who then went to the Philippines ?
I can't find the quote but i thought he was saying that recently in defense of the broken English on his site.

He is a chronic bullshitter and i don't think he can even help it.
I know people like that and they don't stop.. ever.
I think it's just insecurity and the illusion people buy their endless string of little fibs and tales they weave.
I have a family member that is a bit like that.
They will tell you anything you want to here.
My ex-GF was like that too.. if it made her look bad she would simply lie.. even if it was not even believable.

Sending a quarter million dollars in Bitcoin to a bullshitter running a cloud mining operation is not a smart idea.
He deserve the flack he gets because he has his hand out for money and makes bold claims etc.

His credibility is key here because the accusation of "Scam" came from him.
So he opened himself up to all this.
Cyberpinoy.. i just want you to get your shit together guy.
I don't think stringing on the Stakeminers thing is wise.. let it die already.
Admit to your mistakes and move on.

Let me put it this way 'Pinoy..
Your behavior has clearly turned off a lot of people.. all of them thinking you are dishonest.
You fucked up bud.
Right or wrong that is in fact the pervasive perception ongoing.
And you did that.
It was your mouth making it happen.

You are the one with a scammer reputation and it is because you made it look that way.
Whether you think you are right in your head is not the point.

Bruno has indeed pointed out a lot of bullshit but i didn't even need to much of it to want to neg the guy.
All i had to see was 1 comment by suchMoon before about the math behind his claims.
So blaming Bruno in full is pointless.

Leroy if you were competent this would have never happened.
You fucked up then got nailed for it.. that's all you man.

FUD first & ask questions later™
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 12:43:20 PM

Bestiality ? ahhahah  Cheesy

I have made little effort to look into the guys coin here.
I am simply going off what Cyberpinoy posted.
Which was dog-shit.

By all means if you have proof of a scam from anyone have at 'er.
I just don't see it.

Fodor on the other hand was exposed for claiming to have the worlds most profitable cloud mining thingy.. then.. well.. lost all the money.
That sounds awfully fucking scammy to me.
Do we even need more ? ..because there is LOL

I missed the Alien smoke butts thing too.. sounds fucked up !
Right up Fodor's alley.

On a side note.. i keep thinking that he claims to have English "as not his first language".
But isn't he a white American who spoke English who then went to the Philippines ?
I can't find the quote but i thought he was saying that recently in defense of the broken English on his site.

He is a chronic bullshitter and i don't think he can even help it.
I know people like that and they don't stop.. ever.
I think it's just insecurity and the illusion people buy their endless string of little fibs and tales they weave.
I have a family member that is a bit like that.
They will tell you anything you want to here.
My ex-GF was like that too.. if it made her look bad she would simply lie.. even if it was not even believable.

Sending a quarter million dollars in Bitcoin to a bullshitter running a cloud mining operation is not a smart idea.
He deserve the flack he gets because he has his hand out for money and makes bold claims etc.

His credibility is key here because the accusation of "Scam" came from him.
So he opened himself up to all this.
Cyberpinoy.. i just want you to get your shit together guy.
I don't think stringing on the Stakeminers thing is wise.. let it die already.
Admit to your mistakes and move on.

Let me put it this way 'Pinoy..
Your behavior has clearly turned off a lot of people.. all of them thinking you are dishonest.
You fucked up bud.
Right or wrong that is in fact the pervasive perception ongoing.
And you did that.
It was your mouth making it happen.

You are the one with a scammer reputation and it is because you made it look that way.
Whether you think you are right in your head is not the point.

Bruno has indeed pointed out a lot of bullshit but i didn't even need to much of it to want to neg the guy.
All i had to see was 1 comment by suchMoon before about the math behind his claims.
So blaming Bruno in full is pointless.

Leroy if you were competent this would have never happened.
You fucked up then got nailed for it.. that's all you man.

Leroy is like <of late, I've been on this 'like' kick for no real reason>, "This is so fucked up! Every time I pen shit on Bruno, he turns the attention back on my mega shortcomings tenfold. I think he's Jewish."
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 01:03:07 PM

WOW! and POW! I just now seen that Leroy earned another neg shortly after he raised his lyin' piece of shit head from his long hiatis -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?action=trust;u=338432

Talk about not being right in the head, Leroy Fodor is the poster child.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 04:55:27 PM

This is just another bullshit scam. The only thing this asshole is good for is cupping your balls.

I'm having an existential crisis.

I consider myself the biggest, unabashed faggot on these forums.

Then KERMY shows up...

A Montana cowboy walks into a bar he hadn't frequented in years:

Blind Bartender: Bob, how the hell you've been?
Bob: How the hell did you know it was me when all us black dudes smell alike?
Blind Bartender: Yeah, but only one smells like the biggest, unabashed faggot who's even entered this bar. Let me buy you a drink, old friend. Is it still freshly squeezed squirrel piss on the rocks or have you gone erotica on my ass?
Bob: It's goin' erotica on your ass as to why I'm in town, and yes, it's still squirrel piss on the rocks. Shaken, not stirred.

<humor at Bob's expense>  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 22, 2017, 10:21:14 PM

Blind Bartender: Yeah, but only one smells like the biggest, unabashed faggot who's even entered this bar. Let me buy you a drink, old friend. Is it still freshly squeezed squirrel piss on the rocks or have you gone erotica on my ass?

You're a very strange guy.

I'm more of a beer and wine guy, but hey, if squirrel piss is your thing, who am I to judge what you put in your body.

I've had way stranger things than squirrel piss inside me. There was this one time Hendrick and Johannes flew into town for a visit and they brought some stuff over from Europe that still has me tingling today.

Having erections for longer than 4 hours is really no fun after a while.

I give. How did Hendrick and Johannes get the "stuff" pass customs?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_hamster

"My trip to Montana? I'd rather not talk about it. I'm still tingling."

By bad! I just figured it out. Damn, I'm slow sometimes.  Tongue Tongue Tongue
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 03:51:33 AM

More proof that my scammy ass is not to be trusted: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2048619.0

This thread will be locked once Ziber provides extremely simple proof for one of their for-real claims depicting them as 100% legit is put forth as outline below.

The following is the original post found here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008297.msg20412345#msg20412345

Greetings everyone!

Here are many detective stories' fans and soap opera lovers. I want to tell you one detective soap opera story too...

From the very beginning our project Ziber refused from using Bounty as a way to draw more attention to the project. We decided that it will be better to create a really working product in advance and let all the rest speak for us. We have visited 2 conferences in London - CryptoFinancing 2017 and Fintechweek on July 13. At these events we were greeted with a warm welcome and understanding.
At the same time we started to send emails to various news websites and projects doing ICO listings, in order to tell people about us. Also we tried to contact tokenmarket.net many times, but we didn't get any response at all. (Please pay attention to this point)

Everything was going well until a massive harassment campaign began, targeting us. It started from this post:
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2008297.msg20304037#msg20304037
"Hi
Just to clarify: the cofounder and CEO of TokenMarket is Ransu Salovaara
Thank you"

And simultaneously with it there was made a screenshot of this message and an unknown person published it in the Telegram chat icocountdown, with the comment "Ziber Scam". After that just a little time has passed before several people started to attack us on the forum by writing negative reviews, they willing to tear me to pieces for a single inaccurate word.
I gave them a link to our presentation - they say it is fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
I gave them a link to our programmers (known since 2014) - they say it is also fake. https://www.microsip.org/
I gave them a link to our github profile where we have published the source code recently (note that the code was under development in private since 2016!) - and they were not

even able to compile the fully working code! And they say again that it is fake! https://github.com/ZiberLTD

So, what is the "cause" of claims?

Our website introduces several Ziber Team members:
Michael Cordy, as a Co-Founder and CEO Tokenmarket
Mark Braun, as a Founder and CEO
Michael Kaufman, as a Co-Founder and CTO
Jason White, as a Co-Founder Operations and Business.

Michael Cordy has came up with the "CEO Tokenmarket" title by himself, it was meant as a "CEO of Token marketing" and has nothing to do with the tokenmarket.net.
However it became a reason for accusing us of fraud, stating that we have intentionally used the "Tokenmarket.net" name. (Kinda dodgy enterprise I'd say, will tell why below)

If Tokenmarket.net did not like this ambiguous title they could just send us the email and we would fix this misunderstanding immediately. Instead of it they started a targeted harassment campaign with the help of professional trolls, haters, hacked and newly registered accounts.
However I could not claim that all the haters that were against us are fake - it is very likely that normal users could succumb to the influence of such a manipulator as Tokenmarket.net.

Let's dig deeper - why would Tokenmarket.net attack us? What is the root cause?

And the reason is: https://www.dentcoin.com – the idea is similar to Ziber, but they sell p2p traffic instead of voice calls.
The start of their fundraising program accidentally coincided with the Ziber project launch. And they gathered only 21k ETH from the planned 180k. Many people seem to decide to wait and invest their money into a really working product with the real people behind it!
So I think that we have ruined their ICO. Because we have presented more versatile product which is already implemented and can be used right away, while they will have to spend time to implement their product. This caused the hatred and the desire of revenge. To drive us out from the market and destroy us. And they chose very dirty ways to do it.

What is the Tokenmarket.net?

LATO: Liquidity Asset Token  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012623.msg20051508#msg20051508
Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.msg20204617#msg20204617
Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.20
And lots of others. Most of these projects don't have a working product! And their teams have never appeared anywhere in the public! It is most likely that Tokenmarket.net

creates all these projects itself, as even the CMS of many projects' websites is the same.
The only goal of these projects is to raise as much funds as possible!
Undoubtedly they take well-known projects and mask own nefarious purposes under them.

That's why they got so mad at us. Because we, the young team previously unknown to anyone here, suddenly appeared and ruined their ICO of Dentcoin. And we ruined it not by a heinous lies and intrigues but by presenting the quality product!

Who these trolls/manipulators are?

The major representative of the haters crowd is misterbones. Let's take a closer look at his messages:

---
  rise
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1445947.msg18330471#msg18330471
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation: 0,004647 $
Price now: 0,077573 $

-----
  Humaniq
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1711764.msg18552426#msg18552426
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation:0,071905 $
Price now:0,163951 $

-------------
  Cryptoforecast
  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1791709.msg18596414#msg18596414
Price at the moment of misterbones' evaluation:0,020473 $
Price now:0,17814$

-------------

His predictions come exactly the opposite - projects described as scam by misterbones in fact raise tenfold.

====
Gleb Gamov

1. Gleb stole the identity of a deceased person, Bruno, and posts everywhere the photo with a paper. Later the information appears that he was arrested for driving without a

license, also he has confirmed that he was convicted of rape of 14 years old girl.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg10987160#msg10987160

2. Gleb has third account. This Gamov has scammed someone, and later got scammed himself as far as I understand.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg11266264#msg11266264

3. a few more of his cases + his message about the racketeering by Bruno.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12639625#msg12639625

4. again about the racketeering, and advices on how to counter this Gamov, i.e. act like he does, collect any information possible, make screenshots, etc.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12647767#msg12647767

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were completely made up.
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1012713.msg12698616#msg12698616

6. about another Bruno's account. This man wrote that he is a paid troll, fouls up any project.
https://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.de/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

=========================

I just wanted to tell: think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!

We are being attacked here, but I'm sure that we have created a great product and soon it will become as famous as Skype. Just let us some time!  

Like totally WOW! I mean FUCKIN WOW! Fuckin wow as in TOTALLY MOTHERFUCKIN WOW!

I was reading the above as a person quasi in Camp Ziber, thinking the whole time during the read that finally Team Ziber is getting in front of the shitstorm brought on my a few, I hanging on to, and nodding in agreement of most every word. That was until you had to literally pick me up from the floor upon reaching the highlighted text above - on the floor due to lack of oxygen goin' to my brain caused by laughing my motherfuckin ass off.

Seriously, I Leroy Fodor honestly thought that the rift between Ziber and I had healed considering the last exchange I had with them via PM three days ago:

The above was a sincere olive branch extended, with since then no further communications between Ziber and I commenced, nor was I here in this thread dissing them unless, that is, me calling out other irregularities is considering dissing their brand. I'm takin' aback that the olive branch has been firmly stuck up my ass.

Talk about sealing one's fate, Ziber did just that by quoting Leroy Fodor as their NEW defense in demonstrating that Ziber is 100% to be trusted. Well, I really got news for you, Sunshine! After I post this comment, I'm using its entire content as proof positive that Ziber is not to be trusted, it acting as the OP on a newly created thread in the ... wait for it ... Scam section of this forum. But to fair, I will also post this comment in my recently created "unlocked" thread mirroring Leroy Fodor's locked thread depicting me a scammy ass, whereupon you'll be more than welcome to post accordingly (no memes unless it's I posting such), but please try to present your own facts in depicting me a sammy ass oppose to quoting Leroy Fodor quoting Joshua Zipkin because a wise man once said think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!  Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

Dude, my head is still cloudy as oxygen returns to my brain upon reading that your NEW defense that Ziber is not a scam is the sage words of cryptocurrency's number one serial liar, Leroy Fodor. Seriously, dudes? There was nary a speck of evidence you could've gleaned from all the writings found in the known universe to make your brand viable except of those by Leroy Fodor? Dude, you would've came out better ahead if you would've cited John Fitzpatrick or Marshall Long, with it morer betterer if cited both in bringing cred to Ziber.

Even though I didn't steal a dead man's identity (my dad's), his dick was longer than mine, but I'm morer capable of sticking it deeper into the asses of those deserving it in this space, with Ziber being my new bitch. HAHAHA

Bruno Kucinskas

PS: Here's the deal. Simply provide proof that I was/am convicted of raping a 14 year old girl - or raping anybody (girl, boy, goat, etc. of any age) - and theymos has my permission to ban all of my 3,141 user accounts on this forum. This should be a fairly easy task for you, Team Ziber, for you just went on record in declaring such a truism, and there's no fuckin way that a viable entity in this space would espouse such a claim sans sound evidence to back it up, doing their due diligence prior to publishing said claim. If by happenstance - I know, a fuckin stretch - you lied, then please let me know that you're ready to remit to me my standard 35 BTC extortion fee, in this case we'll consider it compensation for damaging my brand if what's requested is not put forth.

To be clear, to show that the Ziber brand is a trusted entity, all they have to do is silence me by following up on one of your REAL claims that I was convicted of rape. It's that simple. Seriously, it's that simple! Show the proof that's readily available from the court that convicted me and Ziber is golden. Hey, to make your task that much morer easierer, so that you don't have to scour all the courts in the US or the world, the court you'll be looking for to glean the docs is in Nashville, TN, circa late 90s. BTW, if during your search you happen upon some article where I beat the shit outta some women, that wasn't me. That dude stole my identity back in the day.  Roll Eyes

PSS: Looks like Ziber posted their diatribe in two other places falsely claiming that I'm a rapist. Make my compensation now 105 BTC (35 X 3; negotiable):

Greetings everyone!

Here are many detective stories' fans and soap opera lovers. I want to tell you one detective soap opera story too...

From the very beginning our project Ziber refused from using Bounty as a way to draw more attention to the project. We decided that it will be better to create a really working product in advance and let all the rest speak for us. We have visited 2 conferences in London - CryptoFinancing 2017 and Fintechweek on July 13. At these events we were greeted with a warm welcome and understanding.
At the same time we started to send emails to various news websites and projects doing ICO listings, in order to tell people about us. Also we tried to contact tokenmarket.net many times, but we didn't get any response at all. (Please pay attention to this point)

Everything was going well until a massive harassment campaign began, targeting us. It started from this post:
"Hi
Thank you"

And simultaneously with it there was made a screenshot of this message and an unknown person published it in the Telegram chat icocountdown, with the comment "Ziber Scam". After that just a little time has passed before several people started to attack us on the forum by writing negative reviews, they willing to tear me to pieces for a single inaccurate word.
I gave them a link to our presentation - they say it is fake. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDIhEiqCqyQ
I gave them a link to our programmers (known since 2014) - they say it is also fake. https://www.microsip.org/
I gave them a link to our github profile where we have published the source code recently (note that the code was under development in private since 2016!) - and they were not

even able to compile the fully working code! And they say again that it is fake! https://github.com/ZiberLTD

Michael Cordy has came up with the "CEO Tokenmarket" title by himself, it was meant as a "CEO of Token marketing" and has nothing to do with the tokenmarket.net.
However it became a reason for accusing us of fraud, stating that we have intentionally used the "Tokenmarket.net" name. (Kinda dodgy enterprise I'd say, will tell why below)

If Tokenmarket.net did not like this ambiguous title they could just send us the email and we would fix this misunderstanding immediately. Instead of it they started a targeted harassment campaign with the help of professional trolls, haters, hacked and newly registered accounts.
However I could not claim that all the haters that were against us are fake - it is very likely that normal users could succumb to the influence of such a manipulator as Tokenmarket.net.

And the reason is: https://www.dentcoin.com – the idea is similar to Ziber, but they sell p2p traffic instead of voice calls.
The start of their fundraising program accidentally coincided with the Ziber project launch. And they gathered only 21k ETH from the planned 180k. Many people seem to decide to wait and invest their money into a really working product with the real people behind it!
So I think that we have ruined their ICO. Because we have presented more versatile product which is already implemented and can be used right away, while they will have to spend time to implement their product. This caused the hatred and the desire of revenge. To drive us out from the market and destroy us. And they chose very dirty ways to do it.

LATO: Liquidity Asset Token  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2012623.msg20051508#msg20051508
Exchange Union Coin: Bridging Digital Currency Exchanges Globally  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2028383.msg20204617#msg20204617
Topic: ANN [RCC] Reality Clash - First ARG Mobile Game with ERC-20 Armory https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2036661.20
And lots of others. Most of these projects don't have a working product! And their teams have never appeared anywhere in the public! It is most likely that Tokenmarket.net

creates all these projects itself, as even the CMS of many projects' websites is the same.
Undoubtedly they take well-known projects and mask own nefarious purposes under them.

That's why they got so mad at us. Because we, the young team previously unknown to anyone here, suddenly appeared and ruined their ICO of Dentcoin. And we ruined it not by a heinous lies and intrigues but by presenting the quality product!

The major representative of the haters crowd is misterbones. Let's take a closer look at his messages:

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

His predictions come exactly the opposite - projects described as scam by misterbones in fact raise tenfold.

====
Gleb Gamov

1. Gleb stole the identity of a deceased person, Bruno, and posts everywhere the photo with a paper. Later the information appears that he was arrested for driving without a

license, also he has confirmed that he was convicted of rape of 14 years old girl.

2. Gleb has third account. This Gamov has scammed someone, and later got scammed himself as far as I understand.

4. again about the racketeering, and advices on how to counter this Gamov, i.e. act like he does, collect any information possible, make screenshots, etc.

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were

completely made up.

6. about another Bruno's account. This man wrote that he is a paid troll, fouls up any project.
https://bitcoinscamphinnaeusgage.blogspot.de/2014/08/phinnaeus-gage-story-of-internet-troll.html

I just wanted to tell: think for yourself, don't make a decision under anyone's manipulations. Check everything up by yourself!

We are being attacked here, but I'm sure that we have created a great product and soon it will become as famous as Skype. Just let us some time!

Greetings everyone!

"Hi
Thank you"

---
  rise

-----
  Humaniq

-------------
  Cryptoforecast

-------------

====
Gleb Gamov

5. Leroy accused of scamming here. Someone paid to him and Gamov wrote that he is a scammer. Before that there were no single negative comment about Leroy - the claims were completely made up.

That's odd! For being German, Ziber sure the hell loves posting in Russian.
YuTü.Co.in (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2017, 05:24:03 AM

OUCH! Looks like Leroy Fodor is finally zeroing in on successfully depicting me a scammy ass. Look at what the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor posted in his locked scam thread about my scammy ass in advancing his stance that I truly am a scammy ass ...

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20404521#msg20404521

Here are a few more sites owned by the honorable Bruno Kucinskas with his  YuTübopolis Proof of burn SCAM

http://domainbigdata.com/yahoo.com/mj/XMq15sm42VM8PM2eCiCQvA

vizdaq@yahoo.com is associated to this person
Name   Bruno Kucinskas   is associated with 19 domains
Address   406 W. Center St.   
City   Sandwich   
State   Illinois
Country   US United States   
Phone   +1.8155081668
Private   no

typhoonhaiyanrelieffund.org   2013-11-13   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)
uberqoin.info   2014-03-17   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoin.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoins.info   2014-03-16   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
coinprolite.com   2015-10-31   1and1.com
brunosmicropizzeria.org   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r91-lror)
brunosmicropizzeria.info   2013-10-22   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
bitfie.info   2013-11-21   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoin.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
oculusriftcoins.info   2014-01-25   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
gageslist.us   2014-02-07   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
oculusriftcoin.biz   2014-01-25   (registration services) whois.godaddy.com
gageslist.info   2014-02-07   godaddy.com, llc (r171-lrms)
uberkoin.com   2014-03-18   godaddy.com
gacrac.com   2014-04-12   godaddy.com
gacrace.com   2014-04-12   godaddy.com
projectcryptoboost.com   2015-05-26   godaddy.com
kryptoboost.com   2015-05-26   godaddy.com
dudetteism.com   2015-05-31   godaddy.com

http://www.statsinfinity.com/domain/sMiwizdIBsqFix-Fjy3voA.._info.html

Domain: RINGERL.COM,
Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
Referral Url: http://registrar.godaddy.com
NameServer: NS77.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
NameServer: NS78.DOMAINCONTROL.COM
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 03:00:00 AM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 03:00:00 AM
Whois Update: NA
Referral Url: http://www.godaddy.com
Updated: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Created: Thursday 22nd of August 2013 09:24:54 PM
Expiry: Friday 22nd of August 2014 09:24:54 PM

Meanwhile, Leroy Fodor has yet to provide the simplest proof to theymos so that I could once and for all be banned from this USELESS forum. Seriously, Leroy, please stop the anguish you're putting me through by prolonging the inevitable. Show the proof of just one of the hundred or so accusations you've penned about my scammy ass and you'll have the entire community supporting you till the end of time.

One more thing, will you please stop providing Ziber info against my scammy ass, for they're having enough problems without your help. Oh, and check the clock cuz it's almost time to pick up your daughter at the street corner you dropped her off at so that she can earn enough money to fed the Fodor Four for another day there in the Philippines where you're stuck, not yet able to return to Merica so that your wife, Katrina Fodor, can keep her visa in good standing. When you get home, have Leroy Jr. give you another English lesson from his home schooling primer. I think today's lesson is another refresher course on the correct usage of there, they're and their. HAHAHA

Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:39:51 PM

From the desk of Leroy "Honestly" Fodor returns to this USELESS forum:

Here is a list of scams Gleb Gamow is responsible for. Good read includes him raping a 14 year old, stealing from another member, alt accounts, helping other scammers. For sure a good read for everyo9ne interested in his project. Remember whose hands you put your money in. Even if it is shit coins. https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.0

Highlighted the important part, enabling astute users to make an inform decision on my scammy ass.

If the following are considered facts ...

- Leroy Fodor never lies.
- I, not Leroy, is the liar.
- I raped a 14-year-old girl.
- Leroy gleaned the rape conviction from some readily available docs here on this planet.

... Then the venerable Leroy Fodor will have no problem whatsoever in producing the docs depicting that I indeed raped a 14-year-old girl. Hell, to make his task even easily, Leroy can simply provide the link to where I'm denoted as a sexial deviant where I have to register myself - Bruno Kucinskas - for the rest of my life as a pedophile like every other motherfuckin convicted child rapist had to do before me and into the future unless, that is, the court deemed me not a threat so that I didn't have to register, thus allowing me to rape every teen and pre-teen girl that confines in me and still haven't been caught.

We're gonna do this one more time, Leroy Fodor. Simply provide the readily available proof that I'm a convicted child rapist and theymos has my permission to ban all my user accounts on this forums. That offer is true for anybody else on the planet. Provide proof and I'm outta here, with Leroy Fodor proven 100% to be a truth teller. Until then, Leroy Fodor is the biggest liar in all the crypto space as proven beyond doubt in this thread -> https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=990219.0

If Leroy Fodor can't provide proof of the rape conviction on my scammy ass which he deems a truism and has countless times advanced the claim, then nary another word of his is to be taken as fact because it'll all be 100% lies.

Come on Leroy Fodor, step up to the plate and be a man, showing the rest of the community on this USELESS forum how you're 100% to be trusted because you single-handedly ousted the infamous Bruno Kucinskas from this USELESS forum and destroyed his cred in all the crypto space.

"Bravo, Leroy Fodor. Bravo!"
suchmoon
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 8909

https://bpip.org

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2017, 05:07:41 PM

Isn't Leroy also the guy who rides a motorcycle around Davao and shoots people for fun? Could be a different asshole though.

I'm disappointed that he doesn't respond here any longer, not even using his wife's account or some other puppet. His "trust" rants at the beginning of this thread were epic.
Gleb Gamow
In memoriam
VIP
Legendary

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:38:07 PM

I heard through the grapevine that Leroy Fodor regularly engages in sex with underage pinoy male prostitutes.

I'm gay, and even I find that absolutely revolting.

Montana Dude, what happens in the back alleys of the Philippines stays in the back alleys of the Philippines.  Shocked Shocked Shocked

Meanwhile, the venerable Leroy Fodor provides proof that I'm a convicted child rapist, albeit not definitive but proof nonetheless. Let's together see if it holds water or Fodor piss.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2017592.msg20514832;topicseen#msg20514832

<quick aside: note the URL for the pic above - https://i.imgur.com/B3hvnoK.png - B3hvnoK sure the hell looks like BrunoK  Shocked Shocked Shocked Even Imgur nailed my ass, but I don't know how to quit them  Roll Eyes>

Back to reality even though it looks bad for me.  Cry Cry Cry

OOCH! Seriously, OOCH! Never in my wildest dreams would I've thunk that it'll be my own words that would cause my demise, I falling from grace here in my beloved crypto space. But there it is in black and white. I, Gleb Gamow aka Bruno Kucinskas, caught red-handed admitting to raping a 14-year-old girl in Nashville, TN. Looks like more than enough proof for theymos to start banning all my user accounts on this USELESS forum.

With tears in my eyes, before I ride into the Montana sunset stark naked and bareback on a Shetland pony, please allow me to follow that link so to read the context of the rest of the thread where this damning post was gleaned by the venerable Leroy "Honestly" Fodor - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1010427.msg10984112#msg10984112

- Valid link
- Post is still up
- Timestamps match

<FUCK ME IN MY ASS - this shit doesn't look good for my scammy ass, my days/hours/or minutes numbered on this USELESS forum>

- Authors and content of the linked posts DON'T MATCH

Breathe, Bruno, breathe!

Looks to me and to everybody else reading this that Leroy Fodor is 100% not to be trusted because he was just caught red-handed in advancing a lie about my scammy ass.

For you retards not havin' a fuckin clue as to what is being relayed with the above, follow this link - https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2216.msg29280#msg29280 (quoted below) - to read Leroy Fodor's sage words to the community back in the day when he was still cleaning toilets in South Carolina homes after earning his B.B.A. from Ohio University in Athens, OH:

It would have been nice to get this attention in any other context.  WikiLeaks has kicked the hornet's nest, and the swarm is headed towards us.

Ironically - like what are the fuckin odds? - I was first to reply to Leroy Fodor's most informative post using my real name at the time:

It would have been nice to get this attention in any other context.  WikiLeaks has kicked the hornet's nest, and the swarm is headed towards us.

I tried to stop people from thinking that idea, but apparently words got to journalist faster than I can inform twittering users.

All that is left is to organize and mobilize some kind of defense.

There you have it. If anybody still believes Leroy Fodor after being presented with the above, kindly exit the gene pool, for your piece of shit asses also don't need to be breathing that same air that us non-retards breathe.
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: