Bitcoin Forum
April 27, 2024, 02:35:07 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Future of Cryptocurrency world  (Read 3520 times)
riyaz22 (OP)

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:08:52 AM

Hi Everyone,

My name is Riyaz and I am from India.I am new to this cryptocurrency world.I am active in this coin market since last 6months and within this short time period I came across a huge number of  projects some of them already launched, ICO going on and ICO upcoming.There are a lots of new projects with different and unique aims to achieve by collecting money from public.Some of projects seems very promising which leads us to a new ERA of technology in currency.With this flood of projects now this question arises that is this whole system trustworthy and reliable??? as we have seen lots of online cheats.Lots of project promoters run with investors money.Its true new ERA totally going to depend upon technology and why not  online money exchanges.I have seen projects which already running successful businesses all over world and now they are creating their own coins and time not far from where we will see every company or business house in this world create their own crypto coins instead of stocks or shares.
Now what will be the future of this new born cryptocurrency world with lots of pros and cons.What measure an investor needs to take before making an investment decision.On what parts he/she needs to search.
I am new and these are my views based on my last 6months experience and now I invite my senior members or everyone  who have lots of experience in this crypto world and guide newbie like me to gain knowledge and also share their experiences of all kind like success and failure,cheat etc......they came across.

best regards
riyaz

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
niklasmato

Activity: 616
Merit: 263

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:23:42 AM

The future is actually very unknown.

Some of the ICO's look promising but we just don't know if the global public will accept these technologies.
There are also a lot of ICO's which are selling air. They are enriching themselves and will probably stop updating soon.

I suggest you do the research on each project to look if it's viable or not.

I'm pretty sure about 90% of current coins will disappear in the next years.

Nobody can look in the future Smiley
thepo1m

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 08:48:42 AM

Nobody is sure of the future, but I think 1 or 2 Altcoins will surely succeed and those that position themselves in this project will be rewarded greatly
Evangeline2

Activity: 196
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 09:00:47 AM

The future is actually very unknown. But I Believe blockchain will play a important part in the future.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:17:39 AM

The future is actually very unknown.

Some of the ICO's look promising but we just don't know if the global public will accept these technologies.
There are also a lot of ICO's which are selling air. They are enriching themselves and will probably stop updating soon.

I suggest you do the research on each project to look if it's viable or not.

I'm pretty sure about 90% of current coins will disappear in the next years.

Nobody can look in the future Smiley

Thanks for your comment brother and valuable suggestion.I think there are more thank 5000+ crypto coins circulating at this time and many more coming.Behind every coin there is a big project outline with lots of promises and future developments.Ideas behind projects seems not bad but I think it depends upon team working there,but how can find who is trustworthy and dedicated. I invested small amount in a new project PATIENTORY which seems very promising to me and idea behind it is in demand and create a lots of market.

There are lots of more projects with innovative ideas and good future because of demand but as there is nobody to govern them so there is a lots of chances of cheating.

Hope for best
btcdee

Activity: 406
Merit: 253

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:20:56 AM

There are currently a few ground-breaking projects that are flying under the radar and/or at a very early stage of development.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:41:24 AM

Nobody is sure of the future, but I think 1 or 2 Altcoins will surely succeed and those that position themselves in this project will be rewarded greatly

Yes you are right nobody can predict about the future, But the ideas behind every project seems like its requirement of everyone in current scenario with lots a developments in technology.As I came across a lots of upcoming projects where they explained their ideas behind  their projects seems necessity of time.There is project with name Patientory, launched their coin recently and they are working on idea where Healthcare entities can secure private health information and electronic medical record storage computing platform.To me this idea is very much in demand and if promoters and developers of patientory work hard then this coin will rise very soon.There are lots of projects like this in different fields with huge demand all over the world.
For me here is a need of a governing body which can scan every project from top to bottom and give some rating to then so that investors can invest their hard earned money for a bright future.
danielst

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 10:41:47 AM

what do you think about ark?
SANDY-SANDRA

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:12:05 AM

The future world will certainly be wonderful because of blockchain.
danielst

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:14:20 AM

Most of the projects are directly related to information technology. I think most of them are scum.

There remain only a few platforms on which a new community will grow up.
But projects from the real world that are connected with real business will benefit from the technology of blockchain for their growth.
And they will get a new opportunity to grow up.

For example, Real Estate project: https://estate-coin.com
Presale now going... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016620

Excuse me, this is not advert. This is good advice.

this is ad Tongue
Dlugina23

Activity: 504
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:19:12 AM

I want also what is the future.
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:41:23 AM

Most of the projects are directly related to information technology. I think most of them are scum.

There remain only a few platforms on which a new community will grow up.
But projects from the real world that are connected with real business will benefit from the technology of blockchain for their growth.
And they will get a new opportunity to grow up.

For example, Real Estate project: https://estate-coin.com
Presale now going... https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2016620

Excuse me, this is not advert. This is good advice.

Yes I agree with you that coins lined with real business will survive and also those projects who grow with adoption of new technology too

hard matter whether you are advertising or not.But your above lines explain lots of things.
thanks and regards
debelann

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 11:51:46 AM

Why you bother with the future? Play the game of live with the coins and enjoy. Smiley
riyaz22 (OP)

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 02:53:04 PM

Why you bother with the future? Play the game of live with the coins and enjoy. Smiley

Brother, when you search about a project and when you invest in a particular project or coin definatly you are live but as soon as you put your own money in a project or coin your next moment is future.Even if you promote a particular project for any kind of reward still if anyone invest because of our marketing think about future, isn't it??? Anyway I am trying to open a new discussion and let's see what outcome will come.
There is definitely a difference between gambling and trading....
Regards
Quinni

Activity: 129

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:01:55 PM

The future is wonderful.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
Andrey Ewink

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:27:44 PM

Does bounty signature still run dev? Because I am very late to register

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●    UTRUST // The FUTURE of Online Payments    ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬        whitepaper     facebook     twitter     slack         ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PRE-ICO | 28th August 2017
grigoropol

Activity: 79

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:37:18 PM

interesting this project
matsud2

Merit: 500

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:48:09 PM

Does bounty signature still run dev? Because I am very late to register

lol what bounty you talking about? did you never read before write a post? read again
phucdigan

Merit: 103

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 03:55:43 PM

The future really has to do with thinking about joining the Cryptocurrency world. Real example is that as of 2009, I know about bitcoin but I also belong to people who do not appreciate it and do not pay attention to it for a long time, until now I am still a little bit Sorry and thinking that if the 2009 time I hoard only a few hundred bitcoin now my life will be much better. Lol  Grin

So we can see the future is very difficult to guess, especially in a large Cryptocurrency world like now, who knows who will die or become immortal in the next few years. The only thing that is possible is to actively explore, evaluate a coin based on all the subjective concepts of the crowds and their own subjective to decide whether to embrace hope for it or not.

And I hope that my choice will be right and 10 years later I will be a millionaire! Lol!  Cool
Ardhi

Activity: 224
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 13, 2017, 04:03:16 PM

Nothing is certain in this world, nor in cryptocurencies, we all here can only predict. And some of our predictions are in accordance with what is predicted, so I think experience is the best teacher for this
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: