Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 03:41:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35685 times)
sulendra12

Activity: 2828
Merit: 526

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:38:00 AM

You shouldn't bother to choose which one is better, because waves and ethereum have their own cons and pros. That's ridiculous to review them as both of them are using for different platforms, if you can grab them. Why not? as you can gain profit much better.

..B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T..|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
KourtneyK

Activity: 294
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:40:10 AM

Although waves has a much better concept than of Ethereum but Ethereum has much popularity and most ICO's usually use Ethereums blockchain rather than waves. But if I were to choose between both, I'd choose Ethereum over Waves though.
wavespump

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:42:51 AM

Waves can't compete with Ethereum, because it has less popularity, and assets on waves are less actively trading on the exchanges, they can't easily add to big exchanges.
flyingcat

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:11:12 PM

My choice is ethereum, because it's the closest one to bitcoin in term of transaction. Because many ICOs related to Ethereum, that will make ethereum demand keep growing and stable. Wave is good too, but it's still fluctuative i think for a moment. But both of the cryptocurrencies are good, just diverse your protofolio.
Certainly, Waves and Ethereum are good, but if you want to invest in altcoin has community better, you should to choose Ethereum instead of Waves because the community of Waves still smaller than Ethereum. The ICO market has proved Ethereum has more supporters than Waves.

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████▄▄
░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░░░░░░░░████████
░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄░░░░░███████████▄▄
░▄▄██████████████▄▄███████████████▄
░▀▀██████████████▀▀░░░▀▀████████████
██▄▄▀▀██████▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████
██████▄▄▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀███
████████░░░░░▄▄███████▄▄░░░░░███▄▄░░▀
████████░░░███████████████░░░███████▄
░░▀▀████░░░░░▀▀███████▀▀░░░░░████████
██▄▄░░▀▀░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░████████
██████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░░▀███████
████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██████▄▄▀▀███
██████████▄▄░░░░▄▄██████████████▄▄
██████████████▄▄▀▀██████████████▀▀
░░▀▀████████████░░░░▀▀██████▀▀
░░░░░░▀▀████████░░░░░░░░▀▀
░░░░░░░░░▀▀██████
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀▀██
OATH

████▀
███▀  ▀
██▀  ▀
█▀  ▀
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
█▄  ▄
██▄  ▄
███▄  ▄
████▄

▀████
▀  ▀███
▀  ▀██
▀  ▀█
▀  ▀
▄  ▄
▄  ▄█
▄  ▄██
▄  ▄███
▄████

▄████▄▄   ▄
█▄          ██████████▀▄
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

█▄▄              █▄▄
█████▄▄         ██████▄▄
████████       ████████ █
████████ ██   ████████ ██
████████ ███ ████████ ███
████████ ████ ██████ ████
████████ █████ ████ █████
████████ ▀█████ ██ ██████
████████    ▀▀██  ███████
▀███████         ▀███████
   ▀▀███            ▀▀███
       ▀                ▀
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 12:40:53 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

If Ethereum is next to Bitcoin, then Waves is next to ethereum as well. I do believed that Ethereum will get higher by next year together with Waves too. That's why I loved them both in a long term Wink
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:04:31 PM

If Ethereum compare to waves I think it is too far for now because  ethereum is on top altcoins and next to bitcoin than to compare it with waves but it is also promising altcoin.
Mildredmk

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:27:03 PM

Waves is doing good lately as well sa eth. But I don't smell any competition between the two. And OP is just making fuss about these. Why people are like this huh? Eth proves itself long time ago and no doubt about this and waves even before it is undervalue but have a lot of potential and have a strong support so no wonder it will rise soon. So I love these two.
mpsabmpaoi

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:34:32 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
Waves is performing much better now. I like how the waves team made progress about the project. Waves Dex is improving as well. But ETH is of course very far ahead for waves to just topple that easily. ETH is always coming second to bitcoin as of now.
dafaiubug34

Activity: 61

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:35:16 PM

Waves is performing much better now. I like how the waves team made progress about the project. Waves Dex is improving as well. But ETH is of course very far ahead for waves to just topple that easily. ETH is always coming second to bitcoin as of now.
funchiestz

Activity: 1134
Merit: 342

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 01:47:48 PM

I think ethereum is a better Project we can understand it when we look at CoinMarketcap. I don't think the waves will cross ethereum
flower1024
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1000

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:05:24 PM

I think ethereum is a better Project we can understand it when we look at CoinMarketcap. I don't think the waves will cross ethereum
Why people like ETH means it is already stable on market and number of new projects are developing based on this platform, so many investors are started to invest on this coin. So in future, it will give good income. But Waves is now becoming famous next year it will grow fast maybe the price will cross $100.
wordspavovv

Activity: 139
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 02:44:34 PM

Ethereum is ethereum... The only project can beat it is maybe NEO, but is very early to tell... Ethereum is a beast, because it works and everybody use it. Waves is unknown to me in the matter of what special with it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
DIW ◈    DIWtoken.com    ▐   WHITEPAPERANN THREADTELEGRAM   ▌    SECURITY DECENTRALIZED
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CoinEmperor

Activity: 28

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 09:55:26 PM

Ethereum is ethereum... The only project can beat it is maybe NEO, but is very early to tell... Ethereum is a beast, because it works and everybody use it. Waves is unknown to me in the matter of what special with it.

Go try Waves...

I tried NEO and I have a lot of Ethereum. I don't like NEO because there are no decimal points... WTF? So if NEO is worth $20, and you want to buy $10 of a soda, you have to give $20... WTF?
shiunsai

Activity: 759
Merit: 505

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:07:08 PM

Both are really good coins to make an investment as Ethereum has proved itself so far and now its time for waves to prove that its also an best investment to make and it need to make efforts by gaining the trust of people and in long term even waves will be touching new heights.
YTBitcoin

Activity: 686
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:32:36 PM

Certainly, Ethereum is the ruler of Altcoins and it has been on the top from the starting. I am just talking about Altcoins here so don’t get the wrong idea that it is somewhere near to bitcoin or anything like that. Personally, I don’t find any project capable of competing Ethereum in Altcoins only. Though monero, neo, ltc and waves are among the toppers but it would take them some more years to acquire the level of Ethereum and by that time, Ethereum would have secured some upper level.
GUI_Center

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 10:42:47 PM

Certainly, Ethereum is the ruler of Altcoins and it has been on the top from the starting. I am just talking about Altcoins here so don’t get the wrong idea that it is somewhere near to bitcoin or anything like that. Personally, I don’t find any project capable of competing Ethereum in Altcoins only. Though monero, neo, ltc and waves are among the toppers but it would take them some more years to acquire the level of Ethereum and by that time, Ethereum would have secured some upper level.

Agree with neo and waves as toppers. The other one I think can make an impact is iota. Overall none will compete with ethereum, but they can successful in their own ways.

jjdub7

Activity: 938
Merit: 502

View Profile
October 22, 2017, 11:42:07 PM

Well, I think that at the moment the ethereum is the best project than the waves, but I think that the waves have a great future.

Depend for what do you want to use it.

WAVES currently have 2 big pros over ETH: sixty times cheaper transaction and build-in exchanges for any asses. But ETH have the Delta's exchange with a great volume, fast and free listing and 1.5B assets.

If you plan to run a project with many transactions, WAVES is the choice. If you want wider spread, then ETH.
boris singer

Activity: 882
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 12:37:59 AM

Well, I think that at the moment the ethereum is the best project than the waves, but I think that the waves have a great future.

Depend for what do you want to use it.

WAVES currently have 2 big pros over ETH: sixty times cheaper transaction and build-in exchanges for any asses. But ETH have the Delta's exchange with a great volume, fast and free listing and 1.5B assets.

If you plan to run a project with many transactions, WAVES is the choice. If you want wider spread, then ETH.

waves look sluggish in system development, many ICOs end up failing when using waves as a benchmark, waves market also look complicated and they can not prevent fake coins exclusively, green label marks for certain coins will not work effectively if many fake coins freely roam, they are unable to prevent massive fraud.
simrac

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 01:20:25 AM

I think everyone choose ethereum  to  make a ICOs   , someone said that if bitcoin is king  , ethereum is queen ,  so many ICOs  use wave but not success.

If i invest i choose ethereum , the ethereum price is $300 and wave price $3
bdsahin

Activity: 476

View Profile
October 23, 2017, 02:24:41 AM

In my opinion Ethereum is good.i hold ethereum for last 2018.

▄███████████▄
            ▄███████████████████▄
         ▒██████▀           ▀███████
       █████▀                   ▀█████
     █████                         █████
       █      █████████████          ████
 ▀████       ██████████████████        ███
  ████       ███████████████████        ███
 ███ ▀       █████         █████         ███
▐███         █████         █████         ███▌
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          ██████████████████           ███
███          █████        ███████         ███
▐███         █████          █████        ███▌
 ███         █████         ██████        ███
  ███        ████████████████████       ████
   ███       ██████████████████          ██
    ████     ███████████████             
     ████▄                         ▄████
       █████▄                   ▄█████
         ██████▄             ▄██████
           ▀█████████████████████▀
               ▀█████████████▀
ezop
ecom blockchain

BITCOINTALK
MEDIUM
TELEGRAM
FACEBOOK
TWITTER
REDDIT

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: