Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:47:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35688 times)
Python2.5

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:04:13 AM

Eth has a bright future and will always be the second after btc.
Jaxelrell

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:17:41 AM

ETH will win from waves, because for now ETH gets more support and more users than Waves. So i think that ETH will rise very high in his price. In the near future it will surely rise over 1k.

I have also a wallet from Waves but i still got no coins in it maybe in the future i will do it, because Waves is not bad.
b0nka

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 09:31:35 AM

Waves gonna surprise all of us when we see them in TOP Smiley

FORBES WRITING ABOUT WAVES: https://www.forbes.com/sites/rogeraitken/2017/11/08/waves-set-to-become-fastest-decentralized-blockchain-platform-globally/#41e089ac38b6

https://twitter.com/wavesplatform?lang=en

check test https://waves-ng.wavesplatform.com/#stress-test

NG waves , Multi Sig , Smart Contracts  Wink
Nonakryse

Activity: 83

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 01:13:11 PM

Waves can't be the next ethereum. Yes they do try to make things easier for the end user, but they still lack customization that Ether offers. With Ether you can do whatever you want, while with Waves you are kinda restricted. The good things about waves is that its network is kinda more efficient, which means it can process more transaction and people don't have to wait long for their transaction to process. But experienced projects and developers usually go for Ethereum because they can program it according to their preferences and they are not set-back by already applied rules that Waves has. It doesn't mean that there is no market out there for Waves, it just means that it will be much smaller than what Ethereum has.
SiiGLe

Activity: 161
Merit: 100

ICO Live! betterbetting.org

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:18:00 PM

I think ethereum is a better coin. It’s not even a good idea to compare these two. I’m sure it will moon in 2018 . It’s not in its deserved position yet. It’s kinda balanced with bitcoin. When bitcoin rises it rises too and when bitcoin lose value ethereum loses value as well . It wasn’t like this before. Now its probably the second best coin after bitcoin .

BetterBetting          Betting Currency of the Future
TOKEN SALE  ❱❱  December 15th, 2017
██████████     FACEBOOK     |     TWITTER     |     TELEGRAM     ██████████
Mallyx

Activity: 1138
Merit: 574

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 04:24:12 PM

Waves can't be the next ethereum. Yes they do try to make things easier for the end user, but they still lack customization that Ether offers. With Ether you can do whatever you want, while with Waves you are kinda restricted. The good things about waves is that its network is kinda more efficient, which means it can process more transaction and people don't have to wait long for their transaction to process. But experienced projects and developers usually go for Ethereum because they can program it according to their preferences and they are not set-back by already applied rules that Waves has. It doesn't mean that there is no market out there for Waves, it just means that it will be much smaller than what Ethereum has.

Even programming bugs that cause some millions to be lost "accidentally" Grin

Waves is still under dev., but once they finish to implement the smart contracts, the platform will be better to use so far.

Waves is still very young, it's hard to compare yet.
ferrybitcoin.1996

Activity: 294
Merit: 119

For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 04:28:40 PM

And, as we can see today Ethereum in Postion 2 CoinMarketCap also be standar for many Altcoin. I've heard that waves doesn't have more power than ethereum, also maybe waves can be dawn. Besides that, many people already know the "BTC-ETH' sign. So, today Ethereum never be chased by Waves because ETH more trusted by trader and investor

Raffielo

Activity: 84

Blocklancer Freelance on the Blockchain

View Profile WWW
November 09, 2017, 08:07:27 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....

I was recently cautioned about this in a blanket statement in regards to creating a waves wallet. Would like to know more infomation about the process of waves wallets and what to look out for and why is it smart to be cautious within the waves currency? Thank you ~

lamadu3

Activity: 490

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:11:36 PM

Waves is a promising platform. It has just begun testing the technology for processing thousands of transactions per minute. Their goal is to become the fastest in the world decentralized platform. Meanwhile Ethereum is still great.
Difficult to make any comparisons here.
Anyway, we have to Russian guys.

lukaarapovic

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 10, 2017, 09:14:24 PM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"
All the things you're heard kist gossips, don't trust it at all, maybe the one 's saying it is holding the Waves and want to increase the valuation of Waves.
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 07:08:49 PM

waves and ethereum are different, I don't see why eth wouldn't survive if waves became big, theres things about waves I don't like - e.g anyone can just create worthless tokens....

The same with ETH dude. Look at all those recent shit\scam ERC20 tokens. Ethereum Dark, Ethereum Gold, Lite, Blue, iethereum, ibtc, bitcoinethereum, btcmoon, litecoin gold and more and more and more. All scam. So what are you talking about?))
Yeah while some good tokens come on ethereum once in a while, there is no doubt in my mind that ethereum is the mother of most shit coins and if waves were to overcome it then waves will get that title, to be honest I do not think waves needed to become a platform for tokens I liked the idea of being a decentralized exchange a lot more.
Tosyn2

Activity: 566

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 08:40:31 PM

You can't even compare the two wave is no mate to etherum. Eth is easy to use and not complicated as wave.
BlueFlare Magazine Co.

Activity: 52

BlueFlare財務雑誌

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 09:05:50 PM

Both coins can make coin but Ethereum is very common and easy to use to make coin.

和英通訳経済雑誌
Strictly traditional translation OK
PM for contact
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:16:26 PM

I like Waves. It is a decentralized  platform and I believe this will go high soon. I picked Waves as an investment and gave lease) not so much income, but may in the future it will be give x10 Wink

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
Virgo xXx

Activity: 71

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:54:38 PM

in every directions ethereum still better than waves,
but this doen't mean waves bad,, waves is a great project too
the dev of waves is very active in development

▒║HONOR✹JUBS║ DECENTRALIZED ECOSYSTEM OF ON-DEMAND WORK ║▒ Pre-ICO ⏩ January 15 ▒║
║▒ BTT ANNBountyFacebookTwitterSlackTelegramDownload App▒║ICO ⏩ Feb 19 - Mar 12║▒
ghostunicorn

Activity: 168

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 09:56:38 PM

in every directions ethereum still better than waves,
but this doen't mean waves bad,, waves is a great project too
the dev of waves is very active in development

Ethereum is better than waves, but this is valid at the moment only. The future of waves will be more brighter than ethereum I think. Because you can't trade on ethereum platform, but you can use waves platform as an exchanger.
Raven91

Activity: 518
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 10:39:07 PM

In my opinion, still the choice must be the ETH because it is more trusted than waves. Although waves is starting to make its name and is rapidly growing. But there is many flaws that can be found in the system of waves. So the choice must still be ETH. Would you take risk in waves or would you take the safer route in Etherium? You must still choose etherium. You can transfer if the waves is really tested and proven .
ankit05

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:57:55 AM

ETH is popular compare  to waves. The smart contract that he was referring to, concerns a ‘multi-signature-contract’, which is used by a large amount of people as a ‘digital wallet’ to safely store their Ethereum. Apparently, Essentially, everyone who used this multi-sig wallet, can no longer access their Ethereum anymore.But wave value is increment slowly in online market compare to ETH.
MissingSmile

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 09:27:25 AM

I do not think so. Surf is preferable to many altcoins and also have possible but many ico platform utilizes ethereum. Eth is one of the promising and strong altcoins.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 10:25:22 AM

for me ethereum is better than waves. we all know that ethereum is better than waves, at the very beginning of those two, we already see the potential on ethereum that we didnt see on waves.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: