Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 01:46:13 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Waves Vs. Ethereum  (Read 35685 times)
untugede

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:43:22 AM

What do you think is more advantageous between waves or ethereum?
If we first mine which one should we choose to use?

One advantage with waves is that you need not to move your tokens to dump it, its already on the DEX and you can do it any time when you find it good to dump and buy back as well. While ETH has to be moved to an exchange which will be noticed by traders of the coming dump.  Grin
it is true that the system of waves does not require a system of outside exchanges for when it wants to sell its owned tokens
but I am still more familiar or often use Etherium because I think Etherium is simple

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                 
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                       
                                                    ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
nickthang61

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:06:04 AM

waves has a long way to go if it wants to beat Ethereum. for now, Ethereum is still superior and only behind bitcoin.
Flickkk

Activity: 434
Merit: 101

Bounty Detective

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:48:45 AM

Ethereum will survive even in Pump of Bitcoin or some other altcoin.
and for me Ethereum is easy to use than Waves

► Bounty Detective ◄ ♦ Transparency And Trust ♦ ► Bounty Detective ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Telegram Channel|Twitter|Telegram Group|Youtube Channel
slap

Activity: 564
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:06:42 AM

Some people tend to say eth is better because its price is higher.
Fact is waves already solved scalability with working NG, and it will be implemented soon.
Waves is more comprehensive to the john doe's, and thats what is another goal of the team; for everyone. Eth isnt as easy for most people.
DEX is sweet, more alt pairs are in the pipeline. Easy token creation, leasing and much more.

They might look a like, but serve different purposes, I guess.

I am holding Eth as well, but a lot more Waves. I can see Eth double in 2018, Waves can easily do 5x.
A no brainer for me.
shandi albert

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

FXPay.io

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 03:33:21 AM

Both pocket book has a lot of advantage and it has a great price also. But i believe bitcoin is preferable to when itcomes to cost and use.And i think ethereum has a great long term and folks call it the mother of crypto forex and bitcoin may be the father of all crypto foreign currencies for the reason that bitcoin is the no. 1 interms of cost and ethereum is next to it.
Since its launch, Bitcoin is so dazzling that its price has now reached $10,950.33..In addition, there are still expensive altcoin
Ethereum..Cryptocurrency is called Ethereum. has a uniqueness that makes it different from other altcoins.
Waves Platform, unlike other projects in the krypto environment, it is aimed at both two high-level users and beginners
Both have advantages and disadvantages Wink

altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 03:44:12 AM

There is no comparison between Waves and Etherum as etherum is already a well established coin and waves is growing. My 1st choice is eth for investment.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
equitybase

Activity: 151
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:08:45 AM

ethereum utilize by 90%+ of altcoins, there is better option than waves, like neo for (chinese market) besides ethereum. unless they can have mass adoption, personally i dont see that happen at all
dutchkay

Activity: 434

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:22:14 AM

Waves beating ethereum, where did you hear that. Waves is currently under valued but it can't compare to ethereum. Ethereum have already proven it's worth but not waves. Saying waves will surpass ethereum is an understatement.
jagmrx

Activity: 193

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:27:42 AM

There is no comparison between Waves and Etherum as etherum is already a well established coin and waves is growing. My 1st choice is eth for investment.

If you have enough money, why do not you collect and have both. Both cryptocurrencies are a promising prospect and will give us a lot of profit. It's just that Ethereum is far superior in price and development because Ethereum already existed earlier than Waves. But that does not mean the profit earned from Waves can lose with Ethereum. Maybe Waves and Altcoin others can give us a lot of profit. If you can afford it, you should collect Ethereum and Waves.
jyotianand01

Activity: 980
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 08:47:07 AM

It is not possible for Waves to beat Ethereum as eth is the first choice of every new coming ICO's for distributing tokens and is a market leader after bitcoin but waves is growing slowly and it has very low trading in their platform. Both coins can be hold for long term but there is no comparison of them.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   
WPPENERGY
.World Power Production.

INNOVATION LEADERS IN THE GLOBAL
    RENEWABLE ENERGY INDUSTRY

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄           
      ▄▄█████████████▄▄     
    ▄████████████████████▄   
  ▄████████████▌ ▀███████   
  ████████████     ▀████
   █▄
   ▐█████████   ▄▄   ▀▀   ███
█▄   ███████   ▐███▄     ████▌
██▄   █████   ▐██████▄ ▄██████
████   ▐██   ▐███████████████▌
 ████▄     ▐████████████████
  ████▄    ▄████████████████ 
   ▀████▄▄████████████████▀ 
     ▀█████████████████▀▀   
        ▀▀▀███████▀▀▀   

..INQUIRE..
━━━━━━━━
bitctrimor1

Activity: 252
Merit: 104

“Blockchain Connection Framework”

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:50:30 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

I agree with this reply. Eth has proven itself in the market many times, and you can argue that Eth is one, if not, the second most recognized cryptocurrency in terms of reliability, marketability and value. Although Waves has made its own name, it would still be wiser to choose the more reliable one.

O M N I T U D E              BLOCKCHAIN E-COMMERCE                      JOIN NOW
▄ ▄ ▄ █ █    W H I T E P A P E R    █ █ ▀ ▀ ▀

FACEBOOK          TWITTER          LINKEDIN        TELEGRAM          REDDIT         ANN THREAD
george_crypto

Activity: 406
Merit: 102

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 08:52:45 AM

Does any one thinks that Ethereum can survive with the rising of Waves? I've heard that "Waves will be the next Ethereum"

I don't think there is anything on a market that can beat Ethereum, I would not even compare the two.
EThereum has many unique features and has its own niche, plus there are much more projects that are based off Ethereum

I agree with this reply. Eth has proven itself in the market many times, and you can argue that Eth is one, if not, the second most recognized cryptocurrency in terms of reliability, marketability and value. Although Waves has made its own name, it would still be wiser to choose the more reliable one.

I think it is early to compare those two. Both has some advantages for now. But when both has more similar features then it'll be easier to compare.
twobits

Activity: 574

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:11:15 AM

Some people tend to say eth is better because its price is higher.
Fact is waves already solved scalability with working NG, and it will be implemented soon.
Waves is more comprehensive to the john doe's, and thats what is another goal of the team; for everyone. Eth isnt as easy for most people.
DEX is sweet, more alt pairs are in the pipeline. Easy token creation, leasing and much more.

They might look a like, but serve different purposes, I guess.

I am holding Eth as well, but a lot more Waves. I can see Eth double in 2018, Waves can easily do 5x.
A no brainer for me.
Scalability for what? majority of the altcoins already fixed ths scalability and bitshares was holding the true scalability chain. In my experience that used the dex is not easy as you said. So many error.
Waves is still working on NG and what's next?Does scalability already fixed?

█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████████████  █████                        ████
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
HyperQuant.net
Platform for Professional Asset Management
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
WhitePaper
One-Pager
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
Telegram 
Facebook
Twitter
Medium
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
█████                █████      ███████             
█████                ███    █████████████       
█████                ██  █████████████████   
█████                █  ██████              ██████ 
█████                    ████                      ████ 
█████                    █████                             
█████                █  ██████              ███████
█████                ██  ███████████    █████ 
█████                ███    █████████    ████   
█████                █████      ███████    ██
Vaskiy
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1105

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:41:03 AM

Waves and ethereum were two different platforms that are highly into use on different coins development. Though waves were not much used as ethereum, tokens related to waves have gained good growth. Upcoming year is expected to experience a good price increase with ethereum.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 09:43:49 AM

Project managers usually prefer the ethereum infrastructure. Ethereum blockchain dominate that industry. As you know that there are too many ethereum based crypto coins.
Digitalbitcoin

Activity: 1554
Merit: 502

View Profile WWW
December 02, 2017, 11:29:24 AM

In my opinion each and every platform have specific differentiation. Still I have test few one like as Ethereum, NEM and Stellar. Ethereum is not bad but everyone is going with Ethereum according to there business needs, but still few other platforms are also good. Waves is also promising platform. But I prefer stellar platform. As I seen just few ICO's were conducted with Stellar.

Rather I would prefer choose related platform according to business needs. Blockchain have bring real revolution in various industries and businesses.
nominee

Activity: 281

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:30:10 AM

Project managers usually prefer the ethereum infrastructure. Ethereum blockchain dominate that industry. As you know that there are too many ethereum based crypto coins.

Yes and the reason is very clear, ethereum blockchain has its smart contracts, but waves doesn't have this feature. Once waves get its smart contracts, the game will change significantly.
Tony_Nguyen

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:46:40 AM

I totally agree with you. Eth is a good coin with sustainable advantages that help the market to develop in the long term. I would keep buying ETH.
shiv06

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:50:50 AM

Ethereum is best compare to Wave. because  ethereum has a larger community than waves. You now the popularity of ETH exceeds that of wave. Both has many advantage and disadvantage.
foggywhite007

Activity: 112
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 02, 2017, 11:58:34 AM

Both projects are very good. Both a good working platform. Which have great functionality. I think they will have great success in the future. If to speak about investments, I would now take waves because it is now easier to make a couple of x's than ethereum to score 100 millirads of capitalizatio what to do x2

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 [45] 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 ... 151 »
  Print  

Jump to: