Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 11:35:43 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12531 times)
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:56:14 AM

I have no money, no resources, no hopes. I am the happiest man alive.  Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Malsetid

Activity: 924
Merit: 502

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:04:26 AM

Everything is affected now by money and it can be said that money controls a lot in this world. Sadly, that's the case. I don't know when it started but obviously nowadays, if you have money you have power. You'll be influential and you can bend the law if you feel like it. People who have a lot of money prettymuch enjoy every perks out there. People work for money, people commit crime for money.

▄▄██████▄▄                  ▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
        ▄██████████████▄           ▄▄███████████████▄
      ▄██████████████████▄       ▄████████████████████▄
     █████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄   ▄██████████▀▀▀▀██████████
   ███████▀        ▀█████▀ ▄███████████▀       ▀████████
  ▄█▄█████▀           ▀█▀ ▄███████████▀          ▀███████▌
▄█████▄███              ▄███████████▀             ███████▌
  ▀█▀█████▄           ▄███████████▀ ▄▄           ▄███████▌
   ███████▄        ▄███████████▀ ▄████▄        ▄████████
     █████████▄▄▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████▄▄▄▄██████████
      ▀████████████████████▀     ▀████████████████████▀
       ▀███████████████▀▀         ▀████████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██████▀▀                ▀▀███████▀▀▀
.CryptoMania.            ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄
           ▐██████████▄▄██▌
▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████████████▄▄ ████████████  ▄█████████████▄▄
▐███████████▌  █████████▀█████████
 ██▀▀ ██████ ▄████████▌▀▀ ▄███████▌
     ██████▐█████████  ▄███████▀▀
    ▐█████████████████▄███████
    ████████████████████████
    ▐████████████████████████
   ▄███▄▐███  ▄█████▄███████▄███▄
  ▐██ ██▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███ ▐██ ██
   ▀███▄▐███ ▐███ ███▌ ███  ▀███▄
   ██▄█▀▐█████▀█████▀  ███  ██▄█▀

.The Real Slots.........
.Experience on-chain.

$

$
InsiderOfCrypto

Activity: 193

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:09:46 AM

Everything is affected now by money and it can be said that money controls a lot in this world. Sadly, that's the case. I don't know when it started but obviously nowadays, if you have money you have power. You'll be influential and you can bend the law if you feel like it. People who have a lot of money prettymuch enjoy every perks out there. People work for money, people commit crime for money.

Can you kill for money?
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:31:45 AM

If you are being real then money really makes the world go round. It is very frustrating that the ones with power and money stays the same and the rate i. Which we can get to this level is hampered by the policies they make and rampant corruption. That being said, money is not always everything but with mans greed and ambitions we are making it our everything.
jojowar

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 11:55:08 AM

Money is the only medium to buy things. Buying those things makes you happy but not all happiness can buy or exchange by money. Pls keep in mind that you will be the one who manage your money not money will manage you.  Wink

nappoleon

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:25:27 PM

that is not an easy decision, imo, you need to balance these things in life. Money is a very effective medium of exchange. In life there would be trade-offs you have to select carefully what are you willing to trade. If the parents decide to go to other country for work. I assumed that it is for their kid's sake as well. I guess they're just being responsible and that's a good thing. If they decide to go, I'm sure that their absence would not be a permanent thing. Life is so much more than staying close to each other and besides we already have social media they can just video call every day. imo, if you make a family and can not support them with their basic needs to live is negligence.

Thousands have live without love but not one without water. (I just love this quote, cause it makes sense) but this doesn't mean that you have give up love too. Like I said, balance.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Lieldoryn

Activity: 630
Merit: 272

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 01:31:45 PM

Money is the only medium to buy things. Buying those things makes you happy but not all happiness can buy or exchange by money. Pls keep in mind that you will be the one who manage your money not money will manage you.  Wink

Many people do not understand. Earn more money and to emphasize their higher status relative to others for some people has become a major goal in life. I feel sorry for these people. All the money they earn, and to the grave with him did not take the money.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 02:55:40 PM

When money speaks everyone listens.  We need money because nothing is free right now.  But best things in life are free. Grin. We all need money and all wanted to have lots of it.  We want money to have a good life, the standrad of life so we could all live comfortable.  Almost all our problems can be solve with money, almost.  So it is good to strive hard and work hard to have them.  Too much love with money is the root of all evil.
ezramie08

Activity: 21
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:02:34 PM

money is the most important thing by this time,
there are so many ways to use money
you can buy a lots of things because of
it. money also have a bad effects in our
society ,i have noticed that some of the people
worshiped the money thats why they are doing bad things to have it....
oberotek

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:16:07 PM

Money money money Janet Yellen is funny lol
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:20:24 PM

Money is simply a medium of exchange and but one of the most crucial aspect on which the current life is based upon. I totally agree, that it cannot bring the true happiness but can bring some comforts and some short term joys...can fulfill the basic wants. But in the prevailing scenario it is of more important as current bureaucracy seems it as of great significance.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
oberotek

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 04:26:12 PM

People always imprinted the images of their Rulers on the money
basesaw

Activity: 406
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 05:17:04 PM

People always imprinted the images of their Rulers on the money

Yes in our country they put faces of people on the money even though it do not well on the country. our  country is being monopolized by a certain family where in fact they want to rule the whole country. giving us false informations and making their name good to others even if it is not.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 07:00:21 PM

Money is certainly an inevitable need of daily life in the household, but can money solve all the problems? Certainly not.
Because life in the household can not always be solved with money, communication between husband and wife and children is needed. Maybe someone wants to tell the experience in their daily life, whether it must be solved with money? Not all, instead it just takes time to listen and find solutions to get it done.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
iluvpie60

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:06:04 PM

We all need money. Money is just the middle man of buying/selling things.

you technically don't need money really, but it is super useful.

Instead of having to carry around your 20 chickens to trade for a cow, you can pay money. it lessens the burden and makes thing more efficient.
slaz26

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 08:58:18 PM

Instead of having to carry around your 20 chickens to trade for a cow, you can pay money. it lessens the burden and makes thing more efficient.

I agree with you - money is a convenient tool for the exchange of values. But in our time, money has become a tough lever for citizen management by the government. Every year it becomes more difficult to earn centralized money and a person has to invest in his earnings all his strength and time

Nikola95

Activity: 231
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 25, 2017, 09:17:50 PM

Well existance of money is necessary. It is most liquid thing for exchange. With money you can buy every product or service that exist. But you can't exchange some product for every other if someone don't want that exact product you have. So we need to use it and to endure everything that goes with it. Banks, interest and so on..

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀                                         Y I E L D                                         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
EASIEST WAY TO EARN INTEREST IN CRYPTO

▄▄▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄                Twitter          Telegram          Token                ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄
oberotek

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 10:37:44 AM

aishyoo17

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:37:35 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

If they are both doing it to give their children a good life then there is nothing wrong with that because parents always wants the best for their children. We all need to do sacrifices for the ones we love and going away staying away from their children will not be forever i think and they can also petition the kids to come and live with them depends on which country they will go though. And yes money is very important because without it you can't buy your basic needs like food,shelter,clothes and etc.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
killgald

Activity: 244

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:43:23 PM

I like the way you explain it Smiley money is what we used for trading things or services, barter is what you described with the chikens and the cow nowadys money could be whatever things to exchange Smiley

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: