Bitcoin Forum
April 18, 2024, 11:54:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12527 times)
JoMarrah Iarim Dan

Activity: 644
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:00:30 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is important! In this day, we need to buy everything especially our basic needs like foods, clothings, etc and we exchange it through money.

Do you think its a right decision?Huh no it is not a right decision. they want to give their kids a nice life but they do not raise their kids. the kids may not treat them as their parents.

But can money bring us true happiness???
By just having your world or just revolving your world in money you will not be happy. Yes you can buy everything you want but at the end of the day you’re still alone. Money can’t buy love, attention, care and time.

Why is money so important in our life? Money is just important in order to survive every day. To buy daily needs. Having simple life is much better with a lot of money without the presence of the people we love.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Geraldo

Activity: 574
Merit: 272

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:28:59 PM

How do they say it? Money makes the world go around.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 12:45:48 PM

How do they say it? Money makes the world go around.

Just like, when money speaks everyone listens.  Money is the answer to all the problems as someone said it.  Though best things in life are free, still everything is ought to be bought by money.  Money makes us happy.  It can make our family and loved ones to live a comfortable life.  It is what our lives needed in these life where nothing is free.
Meraki

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 06:38:54 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

ofcourse money is important for all because without money how we suppose to buy foods to eat, how we pay rentals for our house to shelter. We need money in everything we do in this life. Of course your cousin need to go to foreign country to earn more money to sustain the needs of his/her children, it is a sacrifice for them for not being with their child but they can be happy to fulfill their duty to provide the needs of their children
adamantasaurus

Activity: 700
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 30, 2017, 07:08:08 PM

Well I think to an extent money can be a tool to that can be used to make you happier in your life. I mean think about it like this if you were completely broke living on the street had no money and could barely eat how happy would you be? Poverty and misery go hand in hand you could learn, money could also bring misery in another way where you lose yourself in it and it consumes you. But if you find balance then you can find a way that you don't need excessive amounts of money to be happy learn to be happy as long as you are comfortable. I like making money its fun to me almost like a video game but just like a video game I wouldn't be happy if it consumed most of my life and thats how it is for a lot of people you always have to be making money because if you don't you can't survive so society makes it that it consumes you no matter what. But I would never leave my kids to make more money (unless it was a short time and I would be able to make ALOT of money in a short time and be back to my kids soon).
EdfuJihad

Activity: 169
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 03:14:21 AM

Money is essential thing to obtain in our life. Through money as a tool, we can have a better life, we can buy things that we need to survive and we can get services that makes us happy and satisfied.
Herressy

Activity: 361
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:53:05 AM

Money is essential thing to obtain in our life. Through money as a tool, we can have a better life, we can buy things that we need to survive and we can get services that makes us happy and satisfied.

Yeah we also buy our favorite foods if we have money, pay the bills ,we need money, but sometimes because of money it also affects someone's behavior, so we should balance our life, don't focus too much in money.
lepbagong

Activity: 2282
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 09:56:45 AM

With money, it can not be denied will be able to do everything and can be fulfilled.
But will it always solve the problem?
Certainly not, not all issues can be solved with money. Hope not make money as your god !!

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
mariahh

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 10:51:03 AM

It's sad this fact and unfortunately this is not the only one.Here in my country (Greece) many students, and graduates leave the country and migrate to find work and a better kind of life.I think that this is the proof that we are dependent  with money even if we don't want to admit it.
Rabi3

Activity: 1204
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 12:33:17 PM

I think that they are right, they should get money to assure a good avenire for their children if they have not another choice , fortunately  Embarrassed money become an important element for living comfortably

Serco

Activity: 1050
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 04:44:51 PM

Money is important! In this day, we need to buy everything especially our basic needs like foods, clothings, etc and we exchange it through money.

Do you think its a right decision?Huh no it is not a right decision. they want to give their kids a nice life but they do not raise their kids. the kids may not treat them as their parents.

But can money bring us true happiness???
By just having your world or just revolving your world in money you will not be happy. Yes you can buy everything you want but at the end of the day you’re still alone. Money can’t buy love, attention, care and time.

Why is money so important in our life? Money is just important in order to survive every day. To buy daily needs. Having simple life is much better with a lot of money without the presence of the people we love.

I agree with your answer Because I think it's not the right decision, give them happiness with money but indirectly take their happiness by going. It's complicated and may get different answers from everyone

▄█  █▄
              ▄▀█  █▌
             █▀ █ ▐█  ▄      ▄▄▄
         ▀▄ ██▄▄█ ▐█  ▀▀      █▀▄▄
           ██▀▀██ █▌  █▌ ▄▀▀▌ █▄▄
     █▄▄  ▄█   ▄█▐█▌  █▌▐█    █  ▄▄

▄▄▄▄▀███▀   ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▄▀      █
▄██               ▐▌█ █▀▄ █▄  ▄▄  █       █▌  ▐▌
██▌              ▀█▄      ▐█▌▐▌██▐█       █▌  ▐▌
██▌    █▀▄█ ▄▐█▀▀▄█▌▄▀▀▄   ███▌██▐█▄▀▀▄█▀▄▐▌▄▀█▌
▀███▄▄ █▀▄█▄█▐█▄▄▀▐█▀▄▄▀    ██ ▀██▀▀█▄▀█▀▄▐ █▄▀█
  ▀▀▀    █ ▄█▐▌                          █
          ▀  █                            ▀
WIN A
▀██████████▀
██
██
██
██
▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀

▀██████████▀
███████████▀
██
████████████
          ██
▄███████████
██
██
██
██
███████████▀
▀██████████▀

████████████
██        ██
██        ██
CYBERTRUCK

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
            ▄▄▄████████████▀▀▄▄█████▄▄▄▄▄▄
      ▄▄▄██████████████▀▀▄▄█████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄▄███████████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████████████████▌
███████████████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀██████
 ████████▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀             ▀▀▀▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀██████▀
$60,000 IN BTC
$50,000 IN ETH
& MORE!
Barbarian

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2017, 05:17:30 PM

Money is important because it allows you to buy almost anything, but one of the few things that it cannot buy is happiness, happiness comes from within, that is why you can see happy people that are poor and rich people that have everything they may want that are unhappy.
motiar

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:24:43 AM

generaly by inventing money man change their life style by using money they makes more easier and more comfortable communication to is other.if there will no money we will fall in diffarent types of problems.so money is very important think in our life.by which we can solve our problems easily.

Cyberbits

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:46:58 AM

When money is used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services, it is performing a function as a medium of exchange. It thereby avoids the inefficiencies of a barter system, such as the "coincidence of wants" problem. Money's most important usage is as a method for comparing the values of dissimilar objects.
Cyberbits

Activity: 111

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 11:50:04 AM

Money is historically an emergent market phenomenon establishing a commodity money, but nearly all contemporary money systems are based on fiat money

Fiat money, like any check or note of debt, is without use value as a physical commodity. It derives its value by being declared by a government to be legal tender; that is, it must be accepted as a form of payment within the boundaries of the country, for "all debts, public and private"

The money supply of a country consists of currency (banknotes and coins) and, depending on the particular definition used, one or more types of bank money (the balances held in checking accounts, savings accounts, and other types of bank accounts). Bank money, which consists only of records (mostly computerized in modern banking), forms by far the largest part of broad money in developed countries
malikusama
Copper Member

Activity: 1050
Merit: 294

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:22:42 PM

We can't deny the fact that money is the basic and important need to live here. To earn money would never be a wrong decision at all, but it depends upon the scenarios. If they can't meet their daily needs by earning in their own country so it is the right decision to move away.
savecoin

Activity: 40
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:56:29 PM

he is the lord of lords
Boys27

Activity: 329

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:07:23 PM

I think money is not everything, but we can not live without money, because without money our lives are not respected by others, therefore we live to earn money   Wink

|   EOS Exchange   |▌       The Exchange for the EOS Community!       |   EOSex   |
                          ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                         
Whitepaper                 ANN Thread                 Telegram                 Twitter                 Mobile
savecoin

Activity: 40

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:11:33 PM

its the root of all evil and also the kicker.
Bytemama

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:09:05 PM

Money? Money according to the bible it is the root of all evil and also that same bible says money answereth all thing but we have word to guide us into making it as well "But he that gathereth by labour shall surely increase". Everyone needs 'Money' to survive but it should be acquired in a good way.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: