Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 11:16:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
cyclotronmajesty

Activity: 420
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 10:12:49 PM

Money is important for living but there are few things in life that money cannot buy but the bitter truth is that people will respect you only if you have money and if you don't have it then they will not bother about you and even near and dear ones will start ignoring you if you don't have money in your pocket.

███  ███
    ███      ███
  ███          ███
███              ███

███              ███
  ███          ███
    ███      ███
      ███  ███

LANCECHAIN

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

║▮
║▮
║▮

▮║
▮║
▮║

▄▄████
                ▄▄▄████████▌
          ▄▄▄███████▀▄█████
     ▄▄█████████▀▀ ▄██████▌
▄▄███████████▀  ▄█████████
 ▀▀▀█████▀    ▄██████████▌
       ██   █████████████
        █▄ █████████████▌
        ▐█▄███▀▀████████
         ███▀    ▀▀████▌
                    ▀▀█

▄████▄▄    ▄
██             ████████████▀
████▄         █████████████▀
▀████████▄▄   █████████████
▄▄█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
  ▀██████████████████████
   █████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████▀
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄███████████████▀
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ▄█████████
 █████▀▀▀▀▀▀
▐████
▐████
████████████
████████████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████
▐████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
skyrace_

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 03, 2017, 11:08:28 PM

One thing tht saves people from any circumstances is through money, one without it can never be live a comfortable life.
pungopete468

Activity: 1470
Merit: 504

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 02:50:31 AM

Money is important in every stage of life and if you want to live a good luxury life then you need more amount of money and even if you are not rich you need money to take care of your basic needs and without money it will become hard for you to survive in real life.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
rfj

Activity: 214
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 04:54:06 AM

When I was a kid my Dad used to tell me that money makes the world goes around. He's right. Money matter the most. Let's look at the biggest picture, every country needs a money, it uses for different transactions in government. We need funds for the programs in our society and budget for the government. Then, let's go to smaller picture, in our household, we need income to provide our needs. And yes, money can truly buy your happiness. It's already 21st century when money matter the most! Me, I want to travel, it gives me happiness. But without money I can't travel, so see, money has the big contribution in our happiness.

bdog1234

Activity: 132

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:43:21 AM

Having gone from barely scraping by to having more money than I need I can offer this. Having enough money to where you don't even have to think about day to expenses brings a lot of happiness. Having some more on top of that to buy some nice things or take nice trips brings happiness. Beyond that it doesn't do much. I am certainly not complaining but I honestly think I was just as happy when I made half of what I do now.

Without putting actual numbers down think of it like this. Let's say you live on X per year. 1.5 times X would allow you to not worry about how you pay for things on a daily basis. 2 times X would allow you to not worry and buy some nice things or trips. Both would be substantial increases in happiness. Going from 2 times x to 3 times x would not bring you near as much happiness as the other two steps.
imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:20:39 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

You need to stop being immature. Let's face it, money has many use and become a basic requirement for us to be able to live.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 08:26:09 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

You need to stop being immature. Let's face it, money has many use and become a basic requirement for us to be able to live.

Money is the only thing that all people are using nowadays. In this world, there are no more things that are for free because all matter have a value. We should use money in a right way and we should not use it in causing problems that can lead to harming other people.
darkphoenix2610

Activity: 679
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:07:08 PM

Money can make people bad and good they can kill someones life, money can make people a living puppet, money can do such thing and the reason of many killing now is money for them to survive on they;re daily lives. Without money you can't survive on the challenges of life.
HODL_guy

Activity: 206

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 12:08:29 PM

Money loves silence. Smart people don't tell anyone how much money they hold  Wink

Tarima24

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:11:29 PM

We use money in our everyday life. Thats why its very important
Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 01:17:46 PM

money is the coolest thing to go after. infact im gonna keep gathering till i die

How do you intend to use it after you've died? I'm struggling to think of many uses myself.

I knew a couple of old boys. One scrimped and saved and lived within his means not really doing anything with his life. The other constantly pissed it up a wall and had the time of his life despite constant money problems. Guess which one had less regrets at the end?

Money is a kind of thing that hepls you buy almost anything you want to have. But money isn't always as good as you think because sometimes money can do things you wouldn't intended to do. And of course don't make money as your master.
elsprt

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 04, 2017, 07:53:49 PM

Money is basically a means of exchange. Some people get them very easy, some people very hard. As a result we have lost their true meaning. The exchange is very disproportional sometimes.
Bankz1

Activity: 40

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:16:00 AM

Well disagree with them in some way ,it will be much better if the man leaves , because the man is the head of the family and secondly the kid is still young. Money is very important in our daily lives, I,m not surprised people can do all sort of deals for money and money can be earn every where in the world and money is the most common thing that you need in your daily life without money it is impossible to live a single second. In every field of life like food,health, shelter and education we need money without money we can't do these thing and  it takes away the value of being warm and compassionate towards others.
hugoworld

Activity: 672
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 02:33:12 AM

As human beings, we need money to survive. Without some income, human beings cannot survive certainly. Money helps us get our daily needs food, pills, shelter etc.

EMP

▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬▬ ◥ ◤ ▬▬▬▬

ICO START:
10 SEPT 2018
KingOfWinterfell01

Activity: 504

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 03:31:00 AM

Happiness is very subjective. People have different kinds of preferences which includes choices in food and their partner in life. Therefore, we can justify that money is indeed a source of happiness for some people based mostly in their preferences. However we cannot truly say that money is indeed the key to happiness.

On the other question about the importance of money, it is important because it is equivalent to gold. Imagine trying to buy eggs bringing with you sacks of gold. Why not use paper money to represent gold, right? Convenience is the important key factor of money that's why it important.

Esdanit

Activity: 52

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:05:30 AM

Well indeed we need money in our life and we all work hard and strive hard to get money for a living. Money is what people need to buy foods, shelter and some stuffs they need and want, but don't make money as an everything to you and don't let money enslave you.
Wowcoin

Activity: 910
Merit: 507

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 08:01:17 AM

I think their decision is not good if one of them go to other country to work for their children its alright one of them taking good care to their children.
All we know that without money you are not live. Money is so important to us especially to our daily lives we need to buy food.
Sterling1331

Activity: 8

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 04:22:31 PM

Money is almost everything in life...the clothes,food,shelter,vehicles,etc. we buy by exchanging money with such items that are important to us and which we cannot live without.So money brings happiness in life but money isn't everything in life .In other words money bring happiness and happiness is the other word for life. Wink Wink
yoseph

Activity: 868
Merit: 266

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 05:54:13 PM

We can all agree that money is the most important thing on the earth right, from birth since we started to go to school and try to gain knowledge it's all about getting the education to land a well paying job, everything comes back to money that's why we are toiling so much in the world its always money.
shiwanka

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:27:53 PM

Everyone uses money. We all want it, work for it and think about it. While the creation and growth of money seems somewhat intangible, money is the way we get the things we need and desire. The task of defining what money is, where it comes from and what it's worth belongs to those who dedicate themselves to the discipline of economics. Here we look at the multifaceted characteristics of money.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: