Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 08:13:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
zack21

Activity: 262
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:49:04 PM

Money is the first priority human life actually a person can not pass his or her single day without money its a part and parcel of present life there for we can say life does dont exist without money >= life.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
w33man

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 05:54:52 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Happiness is subjective, the reason why your cousin decided to leave the country is to support their children and to give them an opportunity to have a bright future. I think there's nothing in this world can replace a parents' happiness living a good life and having a good future.
Williamsss

Activity: 58

View Profile
October 06, 2017, 06:32:54 PM

if you back to more than 10000 years you will find must have physical power   food water and other things but now you need money to get food and water to have this power
rhyoanime

Activity: 518

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 01:08:38 AM

Money in traditional economics. It can be any good that anyone in the community can accept in the process of goods and services

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
jamids

Activity: 616
Merit: 252

View Profile WWW
October 07, 2017, 04:37:44 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

It is so hard to leave your loved ones but sometimes you have to sacrifice so that later on you can be happier and what your cousin wanted was to give his children a good future. I also work outside the country once and it is so hard to see your loved ones away from you and during those times that you have celebrations, you really wanted to go but you can't do anything because you are away from them. Working abroad is really lucrative because the salary is higher especially if you are from a developing country and working in a developed country. If given the option, I believe your cousin would want to stay but he has to make the sacrifice for the future of his family.

rosepetals

Activity: 650

Financial aid for users: https://bit.ly/2SMY8gi

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 08:56:11 AM

Money makes us very important because of our daily needs especially if we have kids..we all want to give everything they need..good food,shelter,clothes,education etc..if we have money there is no reason for us to leave our loveones we can give all our time to them..but in your cousin's case maybe they need it so badly that is why they decide to leave not for any reason but to gave their children a brighter future.

coolcoinz
Legendary

Activity: 2618
Merit: 1103

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:08:02 AM

People are being turned into slaves by consumerism. If you write up all the things you're buying each year you'll see that you could easily live without many of them. Like that new phone for $1000, new furniture that works just like the old one, just look better, those new clothes you bought just for the brand. We could all work much less and need much less money if we just reduced our spendning.

calstate04

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 07, 2017, 10:46:28 AM

The fact is, I want to be able to take care of the people I care about. I have a responsibility to the people around me, so I work for their benefit. I invest in cryptocurrency because it is a new industry with a significantly greater potential for growth than traditional investments, but I have other investments (stocks, bonds, CDs) as well. I don't want to be rich, I don't want lamborghinis, I want to make sure the people I love are comfortable and safe.
shiwanka

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 12:58:57 PM

Money is god of our life
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 01:15:48 PM

We are living in the era of wants and needs unlike before thousand years ago food is not scarce and its almost free. Unlike today we need money in order live and buy basic needs like food, clothing, shelter, communication, transportation, education and any types of expenses. As we aged on earth our needs and wants are extended too and almost unlimited.

So in order to live a happy life and have a healthy family we need to double efforts to earn more and sustain life.
They say money is root of evil.  But money is also a source of happiness.  A way of preventing or lenghtening life.  Money keeps us alive.  Money is the root of evil maybe,  but is also the answer to the needs of the poor.  It is evil if it rules you.  But it is a blessing if shared to those in need.  Money depends on how you use it.  It may be evil or a blessing it depends on your perception. 

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
wRex

Activity: 98

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 03:25:41 PM

Money is we needed everyday, go to office we need money to pay bus/MRT fees, buy a food need money, go to theater also need money.
going a broad by flight need buy ticket also need money. Everything need money. Even somebody not everything need money. How can we live without money, except you want to be beggar, begging food everything you need by person who passed us. When we born till we die also need money.
So my suggestion use your money wisely.
shanshiwank

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 04:09:04 PM

In the present money is part of life Smiley
ongta

Activity: 65

Sky has no limit

View Profile
October 14, 2017, 08:08:24 PM

Money important without money life not perfect people working hard because of money for build more comfortable life family everything and everyone needs money
shanshiwank

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 02:34:40 AM

Money is important for every people to get better life Sad
TheGreat03

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 09:16:54 AM

Basically we need money for our daily need,, for Food,Clothing,House and other tangible we used.
xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 10:05:27 AM

Money is the proof of success,  the root of all evil.  The reason of being stupid and self centered.  It makes someone boustful and proud.  It gives someone the reason of ignorance.  Money also provides comfort and wealth to our families.  We work to earn money and compensate it to live a grand life.  Money is useful and harmful.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
riyad

Activity: 47

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 11:59:14 AM

I think money is more valuable.Money's most important use is as a method for comparing the values of dissimilar objects.Money can exchange goods and services.It's must need all time.
shahadut_s232

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
October 15, 2017, 03:10:26 PM

Money is so much important to our Real life .money is the part and parcel to our life .without money we can't think anything to our real life .Money can be solve many problem so money is very important to our life. If we makes our life happy at first we need money.
doch

Activity: 371
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:38:48 PM

Money is important for every people to get better life Sad
Money is everything in this world, money plays an important role in life which can not be replaced by anything I mean when money spend in positive works then it cgane the world like people are living by eating food and enjoy because of money also people spend their life easily because of money, money works in everything in every time.
Chiggins

Activity: 192

View Profile
October 15, 2017, 03:39:44 PM

Money is the proof of success,  the root of all evil.  The reason of being stupid and self centered.  It makes someone boustful and proud.  It gives someone the reason of ignorance.  Money also provides comfort and wealth to our families.  We work to earn money and compensate it to live a grand life.  Money is useful and harmful.
All those people living In this world should need money to live I mean those people who are living in safest places like home and hotels, there is also people who don’t know about money and they should live in forests etc but to people who live with the world must need money to be happy and fun in life.

A R B I T A O         THE NEW WAY OF ARBITRAGE TRADING     
█          [   PRE-SALE starts on   J u l y   1 s t   ]        ❱ ❱ ❱   WHITEPAPER          █
──────────     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     TELEGRAM     ──────────
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: