Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 04:50:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
MommyElsa

Activity: 387
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 10:52:18 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

It was their choice, thay want to earn more for their children to give them the good life and provide their needs. Going somewhere to work without your child is not easy but they both need it to earn more.

Without money we cannot support the needs of our child.

🥤🧊🥤🧊        ONLINE SOCIAL COMMUNICATION & DATING APK         🧊🥤🧊🥤

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
LordMonopoly

Activity: 64
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 31, 2017, 11:38:19 PM

Money always comes with problems, stress, people with bad intentions and you can lose it faster than you even think so even if everybody want to be rich it should not be a life goal because it is not a finality it is just a mean, so the goal should be about how you are using it. At the same time, if you don't have money you can't fulfill your basic needs so it is worst. Everything is about having a great balance between the 5 needs (Maslow pyramid)!
Zack14

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 01, 2017, 12:42:39 PM

Money is one of the important thing in our life . We buy food , clothes , something we want etc. by using money . Money can also change people personality . 😊 everything we do needs money .
shan33

Activity: 5

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 06:45:17 PM

Money is money.if without money, can't do anything.money is god $$$
anshul_848

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 04:26:55 AM

If I define money in a common language it's a tool by which exchange take place. Money is the first thing which we like by which our dreams can be fulfill.
valvevow

Activity: 308

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:40:27 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

They can, personally when I do not have them, I do not feel happy, and I do not see happiness on the faces of my loved ones. Since we trade and market relations, then the money comes to the fore, and then everything else.

CherRic

Activity: 266
Merit: 12

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 06:47:56 AM

Money is a pretty recent invention but in any of the times I believe the barter system would have existed. But now tell me what is money used for? What is the purpose of having money?

I believe money can be used for
1) Food
2) Shelter
3) Basic necessities
4) Show-off
5) Education

We need money as each one of us doesn't have everything in equal amounts, so we need some exchange unit and that is how money came into existence.
messi1306

Activity: 350

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 07:47:50 AM

Nowadays, most people want to go somewhere to look for jobs with a good salary to make their lives better. Perhaps their economic situation is difficult, they have to spend a lot of services and care for their children.
So, I think money is important, if you do not have money, you will be very difficult

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
surbanaB

Activity: 189
Merit: 12

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:15:16 AM

i so sad when read the case of your cousin. I'm sure all parents in the world never want to leave their kids so your cousin cant happy without seeing their kids but i think they need more money to save and do the life of their kids is easier in the future

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
whitehouse1

Activity: 52

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:25:17 AM

I think the money is important, now I have a job can earn a lot of money, I am very happy and happy about it, why is money not happy Huh

So what can make you happy ??
cryptowoman2017

Activity: 88

Javascript Developer / Technical writer, blogger

View Profile WWW
November 03, 2017, 09:42:54 AM

I think money is a component in happiness, it's a necessary thing to live. But without money cannot buy you friends, family, health, self-fulfillment etc which also contribute to one's hapiness.
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:23:49 AM

Money is any item or veritable record that is generally accepted as payment for good  and services and repayment of debt in particular country or socio economic context.
marinomario

Activity: 294

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:44:56 AM

Maybe this is an age where the position of money is everything. It is also true that a happiness can be bought with money. However, not completely can be bought with money, because there are still certain points that can not reach happiness with money. although it can not be reached, but with the existence of money it can at least help to reach that happiness. Although basically it can not be reached fully. everyone basically makes money to live, because the money position has turned into a barter tool for everything.

to carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution and production required an object or tool that serves to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready-made goods that are sold to the public.

money not only meets primary, secondary, tertiary, social and spiritual needs, but money can also lift the ego. By having money, self-esteem can be lifted, self-confidence grows, dare to express opinions, speak publicly, and dare to take on social tasks .

dilshan007

Activity: 50

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 01:36:40 PM

Too many people spend money they earned..to buy things they don't want..to impress people that they don't like.
ronandol198

Activity: 78

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 03:24:32 PM

In my opinion, money is a very dangerous thing. I'm really obsessed with money. Because of the money my parents had been arguing all day, I really did not like it. My brothers and sisters are greatly affected by money.
I promise I will make a lot of money not to worry about money, so my parents are comfortable and happy to be able to travel.

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
nightmanisrightman

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 05:41:20 PM

I dont think money is the only way to happiness infact I dont think money brings much happiness after a certain level of money. To the point of these parents if they were doing it out of need or to better their situation from

a poor one then it might be worth it but if they are trying to upgrade from an already good spot in life to a "great successful" spot then I would say they are idiots. I think if you have kids they should be your everything in

life and if you want better things than forget kids and work towards those...you cant have both of these things.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
bonney2555

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 08:31:36 PM

Money is very important in our life. And the ability to earn big money is a real art
illnino

Activity: 756

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 09:05:04 PM

No money now, no way. The only question is that someone is working for $ 300 and it's enough, but to someone 1,000 is not enough and he is ready to sacrifice everything that would earn even more. Everything needs a balance.
minldem

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:34:39 PM

If we want to move forward we need to earn money. If we want to go on a holiday, we need money, if we want to help poor people, we need money, if we are sick we need money to get medicals etc. So, this is the reality unfortunately, still, we must not put it on the center of our lives.
DMiracle1

Activity: 210

View Profile
November 03, 2017, 10:49:21 PM

Just like in the song, "Money makes the world go round".
Everybody needs money. Who does'nt?
It's the main reason why we are working, to have enough money. To sustain all our basic needs.
For your cousin, who are you to judge them? I think they are making a big sacrifice for their family.
They just want their children to have a better life ahead of them. If leaving them and working outside the country is their way to earn a descent money, then let them be.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: