Bitcoin Forum
August 08, 2024, 02:53:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.1 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12555 times)
iconicavs

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

Business Driven CryptoCurrency based on Assest

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 02:37:07 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is the root of evil. I still believe in that old used saying. It's true. Because of money we are pushed and forced to do things we do not agree upon ourselves. Because of money we are hungry for our wants and neglect our needs. Because of money we sacrifice everything even our loved ones. It is sure important but the fact that it's becoming the center of all peoples' lived is really unhealthy.

Applechild

Activity: 392

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 03:20:29 PM

Money answereth all things yet it is the root of all evil.
Lodipetmalu

Activity: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 05:39:25 PM

Money can help us find more happiness, so long as we know just what we can and cannot expect from it. Many researches suggest that seeking the good life at a store is an expensive exercise in futility. Money can buy us some happiness, but only if we spend our money properly. We should buy memories.
krish28042

Activity: 336
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:44:34 PM

actually,, I Think Money is a most Improtant in Our Every Life . We cannot live without money.If we hasn't Enough Many  money will not be happy. So Enough Money,also be Happy,and your don't have Many money, then life becomes difficult.
hannahB4

Activity: 532
Merit: 13

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:50:51 PM

For them to leave their children they would have thought about it and we are not in their shoes, where there will be problem is if they just leave without making preparations for them or plan well. Money is of utmost importance in our day to day life because everything is base on buying and selling which involves money. Money also bring happiness if use for the right purpose. Money is everything in this life

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Markupoltit

Activity: 128

View Profile
November 24, 2017, 04:55:38 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

If you have a money just buy the important things you want to buy because the money is important so that we just need to keep our extra money just incase for emergency.money is very important, because money can buy all things you want then if you don't have a money you will not buy what you want.
RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 06:28:04 AM

In my opinion I Don't think it is right to leave their kids behind even though there are close family or relative who would take care of them. It is still the best if one of them will take care of them..but two of them will go?.. I could not imagine what kind of life their children would have, yes they do it for their children's future but the fact that they're growing without parent by their side would totally rediculous and too miserable...that they would regret someday.
riskarcher

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:35:45 AM

Not exactly leave a child for the sake of money but as parents they may have no other choice because for the sake of a life menompang families also have to find the money. Parents looking for money of course to the child's needs it in the future so it cannot be denied money as well as aspects of our lives the day by day

RoronoaJorah

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 07:43:02 AM

Money without family is useless. Nothing substitute the genuine happiness of having your family with you...others exchange family, children to money in hoping to make a good future.. But in the end it still do not satisfy you.. You may give all the money, nice dress, good food, and everything to them  but have not family to take care and the years should spent in their life past.. Cannot be bring back..
The_prodigy

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 08:04:22 AM

FOR the obvious reasons without money we are not anle to buy anything or even be alive in this world. Nowadays everything flows and goes where the money went and in this section of society we can see how this changed each and every one of us
dongyi17

Activity: 616

FRX: Ferocious Alpha

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 12:53:02 PM

money matter it is essential thing to study coz it is one of the vehicle to make or dream come true... money is a means of sustaining our needs as human.. we do things that requires money, money can also be the source of hear break and broken family and broken relationship among friends, relatives and others... how do we handle money depends on whose master we obey...money is a good servant but a poor master.. may we use money accordingly and not motivated by greed and selfishness.

Orna

Activity: 79

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 01:02:38 PM

Money is important. Actually not only important, it's a most important thing that can bring happiness, peace, fancy life and many more satisfaction.
Bestfriendko

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 01, 2017, 02:44:39 PM

“Money on its own is neither good nor bad. It is a means to an end.”
It is a common denominator to all things which allow us to survive in hostile environment but modern world. It enables you to have more control over your life, more freedom to carve out your own path and less constraints on your choices. Having enough money also enables us to give our children all the best there is; education, health care, bright future, the best way to illustrate it.
Having money gives us the opportunity to live life to the fullest, enjoy adventures and textures and tastes. All the 100+ years of our life here on earth.
Babylon

Activity: 938
Merit: 500

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:16:21 AM

I'm sure that it is a big sacrifice to left their children with their parents as they want to give them a bright future. It is not that easy to earn money especially when you have a big family and you want to provide them more than what we are thinking. I remember my brother say I don't want my child to face the same problem in my childhood especially when it comes to financial problem.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
jonnybravo0411

Activity: 426
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 06:31:00 AM

Even health buy and youth. In general, money rules the world and makes you independent and happy. So you need to strive for more and develop and then you will probably be lucky.

PLAY
            ▄██████████████▄
          ▄██▀▀██████████████▄
        ▄██▀    ▀██████████████▄
      ▄██▀        ▀██████████████▄
    ▄██▀   ██████▄  ▀██████████████▄
  ▄██▀          ██    ▀██████████████▄
 ███       ▄█████▀      ███████████████
  ▀██▄    ▐██         ▄██████████████▀
    ▀██▄  ▐██████▌  ▄██████████████▀
      ▀██▄        ▄██████████████▀
        ▀██▄    ▄██████████████▀
          ▀██▄▄██████████████▀
            ▀██████████████▀
LIVE
██████
███▀▀▀
███

███
███▄▄▄
██████
██████
▀▀▀███
███

███
▄▄▄███
██████
swordling143

Activity: 360

View Profile
December 05, 2017, 07:38:23 AM

Nowadays, I honestly think that everything has a price. Just imagine going to a great tourist attraction, it should be free since it came from nature and everything, yet people manage to make reason why we need to pay for it. As simple as going to a place, and yet money is still involved. This is just one of the many reasons why we need money in order to survive.
Ru1016

Activity: 66

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 02:57:54 AM

money can be used to purchase our most precious commodity: time
Aming amirudin

Activity: 56

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 03:23:09 AM

in the present time money is very important even many people are willing to wander just to make money and leave family ... to live better life pinancial but money is not everything and can not buy happiness literally
akiexx

Activity: 76
Merit: 11

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 07:21:23 AM

Money is important in our life because almost everything we need to live is paid with money. Even our water and electricity that should be free we still paying for that.

It's sad that the story you share is common to us. In my country (Philippines) 6 out of 10 of my classmates are in abroad working so that they have a better life. It sucks that they have to sacrifice just to have money. So I guess money is really that important.
ninjacrack

Activity: 51

View Profile
December 06, 2017, 08:54:53 AM

Money can sustain the needs of their child so that's why they work abroad. They work because of their child to have a better life. So money is important not in all people but those who think that they have a better life using money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: