Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:57:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
MRX-

Activity: 267
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 08:42:26 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Ah, I have grown up without my father for almost 18 years, as a kid we used to have fun times every time they have their vacation break, but soon as I got older, things went south.
We had money, but you see I don't know my father, and my father don't know me up until now. He served as a financier, and I treated him that way, altho not intentionally.

Now, having both parents away from their kids in exchange for some cash may seem practical, but it'll be no surprise when the time comes, the seeds they've planted have grown differently.
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Xising

Activity: 910
Merit: 257

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:09:45 AM

We live in a world that functions by trading. In the ancient times people use livestock, precious stones, wool etc, to barter. Money, as we know it, was invented to create convenience (easy to carry/trade), something people could commonly recognize as valuable. I think money is very important; and you need it to survive. Sure it can’t buy everything… but it sure does make one happy.
onetwostep

Activity: 658
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:24:36 AM

We live in a world that functions by trading. In the ancient times people use livestock, precious stones, wool etc, to barter. Money, as we know it, was invented to create convenience (easy to carry/trade), something people could commonly recognize as valuable. I think money is very important; and you need it to survive. Sure it can’t buy everything… but it sure does make one happy.

You are right about this.
Was the people living in antiquity unhappy? Did they know they could handle their needs? Smiley

posoa

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 09:44:46 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is a very important thing we need for our daily life to be fulfilled. It will be note of worthy to state that life will not be complete without money. Money is needed for virtually every thing in life, starting from feeding, clothing, shelter, education, farming, ........ etc. Without money achieving most goals will seem impossible. The cost of owning a house start from the cost of the plot of Land. And after successful purchase of the land, the cost of the type of structure that will be erected  have to be taken into cognizance. So definitely money has a great role to play in almost all issues of life.
noelwenceslao03

Activity: 116

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:14:36 PM

Money may be an instrument to bring us true happiness. Let us be honest here, things can only be obtained through money, therefore it is very vital in everything we do.

CΛVIΛR       CRYPTO & REAL ESTATE INVESTMENT FUND DIVERSIFICATION & CROWDFUNDING
[ PRE-ICO ▶  Running Now!! ]     [     ICO    ▶  December 12th ]

▐ ██ ███ ████          TWITTER        ●        TELEGRAM        ●        REDDIT          ████ ███ ██ ▌
kylekyle2000

Activity: 182

View Profile
December 07, 2017, 10:57:59 PM

While money can buy a lot of things, it doesn't mean that it is the only thing that we need. There are things that can never be purchased like peace, joy and genuine love and those are also essential for a happy life.

Blockshipping  ───────────────────────────────────────────   Whitepaper   Telegram   Github
██  Transforming The Global Container Shipping Industry   ███████████████             Twitter     Facebook         
The ICO starts 14 May 2018 at 2 pm CET  ────────────────────   Reddit   Medium   ANN Thread  
jeremiah_woffy

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 02:43:13 PM

Money is like an air, you can't breathe without it, it makes people live and it also takes part of people to be happy and makes memories. In short, money is life but that doesnt mean that money should rule the world.
Snub

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 06:39:50 PM

While money can buy a lot of things, it doesn't mean that it is the only thing that we need. There are things that can never be purchased like peace, joy and genuine love and those are also essential for a happy life.
I totally agree...money gives us the opportunity to buy what we want, but to be happy from it or not depends only on us
Zeneize

Activity: 235

View Profile
December 08, 2017, 07:20:59 PM

Money is just one of the elements wee need, like oxigen, water, food... it has no other property.

⚪ Byteball          I T   J U S T   W O R K S .   
Sending Crypto to Email   -   Risk-Free Conditional Smart Payments   -   ICO Platform with KYC
ANN THREAD                  TELEGRAM                     TWITTER                  MEDIUM                  SLACK                  REDDIT
wawanwawan96

Activity: 225

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 05:39:11 AM

I think the wrong parent's decision is still very small children need the attention and affection of parents.
money is very important for life but without peace and happiness life and without family all in vain. Cry
longyenthanh

Activity: 1221
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 11:57:24 AM

Sometimes you have to go to another country to earn more money for things like a car, house etc. In addition, everyone has to pay bills. It will be hard for them to leave their children, but it costs a lot to keep children too.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

Gintron

Activity: 112

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:13:08 PM

Money is your slave who (if you put it at work) can earn you more slaves (money). You just must be clear in what should you invest your money. Of course you lose but a quitter never wins and a winner never quits.

Bitcore BTX - The Future Is Now | free BTX claiming for BTC holders + weekly airdrops + GPU mining
Bitcore F.A.Q.   |   BTX claiming + more info   |   ANN bitcointalk: open discussion   
segwit + bloom + 10 MB blocks + 2.5 min blocktime + only 400 MB blockchain! + Diff64_15 smooth algo
Umar001

Activity: 308
Merit: 14

View Profile
December 09, 2017, 12:15:44 PM

Without money absolutely nothing can be done, money decorate human dignity and beautify human life, with money you are generally accepted anywhere you go to, money is key to human human happiness, I don't think anybody will be happy  without money. So do anything possible provided is legal to make money to remain relevant in the society.
lp5773628

Activity: 42

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 07:06:23 AM

этo yжacнo нo ceйчac yжacнoe вpeмя yпиpaющee вce в дeньги, ceйчac бeз дeнeг ничeгo нe пpиoбpeтeшь, нe гoвopя yжe o eдe , нa пpиeм к вpaчy и тo плaтнo чтoбы пoлyчить бoлee эффeктивнoe лeчeниe. дa y кaждoгo пpoблeмы c дeньгaми ceйчac, и oчeнь плoxo чтo нeт зaвoдoв и нeт paбoты c пpoизвoдcтвoм y нac в peгиoнe... пpиxoдитcя exaть кyдa тo  нa зapaбoтки..y мeня тoжe двoe мaлeнькиx дeтoв, нo дyмaю ecли и exaть тo кoгдa пocтapшe дeти выpacтyт
bdsultana8

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 10:59:06 AM

Money is one of the important things of all human beings. Men can not live without money. Though money can not brought being happiness but it is very important.
Philip Graham

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:34:43 PM

Money is important because it is needed to live nowadays.  We can control being not addicted to it but we cant stop it not being important.. moreover, time is money and its kind of true..there even a project mytimecoin ahah..it turns your time into tokens
Lorin

Activity: 518

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

They only want is for the better future of their children it's not for their happiness.its very hard as a parent to live their children but it's the best way to give them a good life.We know that nowadays money is important,you can't buy anything without it.
mydreamforever

Activity: 72

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:01 PM

YES ! Money is one of our most important part in our life  . If you have money , you can buy something that you like . That are reason why your cousin go to a foreign country to earn money . If they don't have money , they don't take care of their children

◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕    ██  Twitter  ██      ██  Telegram  ██  ◕  INGOTCOIN  ◕
████  BRIDGING MARKETS ███
██          AN ALL INCLUSIVE ECOSYSTEM          ██
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 01:14:15 PM

I think it is a right decision. Because they want the best for their children that means they need money. That's how it works.
Money is important because it is the way we can improve our lifes conditions.

They want to secure the future of their kids, if the income they've earned on their country was insufficient or too small to support their family then the only way to earn more is to work abroad. They need to sacrifice in order to support their child

MostHigh

Activity: 238

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 04:46:58 PM

Hello sedderick,
Just like you said money is required for a family to be happy and the incident or scenario of your cousin you gave is a classic example. In developed communities where the family earn a lot by working comfortably you wouldn't see this situation but in under developed part of the world where the best chance of riches is travelling to Europe or North America, this becomes the only option. You stay and build no future for yourself and children or you move abroad to help sustain you lineage
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: