Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 03:52:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
Tharel

Activity: 182
Merit: 12

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 05:25:53 PM

Money is important because people live to work and earn money and not the other way around. It simply means that for us to have a comfortable life we must look for a greener pasture that can meet our needs and wants. It also means less financial worries. We can give back to our community, donate to charities and institution which can help our fellowmen.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jdeanne92

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 15, 2017, 11:18:02 PM

Money becomes inportant if you are materialistic. Money deceives many people and made money as the center of their life. That will result to worldly desires.
blackbutterfly

Activity: 109

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:07:40 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
Money is important in our lifestyle because money can buy our everyday needs.especially foods in our daily life and we buy everything we wanted to.

OriginTrain

Activity: 406
Merit: 174

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 01:44:02 AM

Money in and of itself of course does not bring happiness, however money can be used to help scenario scenarios that will generate happiness: ie: a holiday somewhere with family. It's not the money bringing the happiness there, but your family.. however the money did allow you to reach that destination point to allow the happiness to unfold.
Mainman08

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:32:24 AM

We cannot blame the parent of the children. Maybe they just want to give their children a good future. So they decided to work abroad. So they can provide the needs of their family.

West0813

Activity: 504

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 02:36:25 AM

When i was 7 years old my mother leave us to work abroad. And then my father follow my mother. Its hard to live and grow up without your  mother and father guiding you on your way. But i understand why they need to live us.

stobox
DIGITAL ASSETS ECOSYSTEM
───────  Website ⬝  WhitepaperTwitterFacebookTelegramLinkedin   ───────
kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:41:52 AM

Money is not everything especially when it comes to happiness. We shouldn't base our happiness on something we can lose as stated by C.S. Lewis.

kinilawnabakulaw

Activity: 154

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:43:26 AM

I understand that they want a better life or a better future for thei kids but they both leave, then they won't be able to cater the other needs of their kids, especially the emotional needs.

xena2

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 04:53:48 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is everyone's desire. They say it is the root of all evil. We were able to move, eat, travel and enjoy because of it. It keeps us going in life. A motivation to live.

❑  GOLDMA ❑     Facebook ✰  TwitterTelegramWhitepaper    ❑  GOLDMA ❑
  ICO JULY12th,2018    ..Gold Mining Asset (GMA) Digitizing Gold Assets..  END OCT12th,2018

██████████████████ Crypto-Based Gold Royalty Token █████████████████
EIRON_

Activity: 4
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 16, 2017, 07:31:37 AM

Money is a major need in life but many can destroy ones life  .
ShineftChaos

Activity: 378

I LOVE ADABS

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 12:24:10 AM

Money can make the world go round, that is what they said. Yes, it makes it go round because we need to buy stuff and to sustain ourselves financially. But money can’t make you happy. It’ll only satisfy you a bit then you’ll find yourself looking for something to buy you think will make you happy.

Naoko

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 07:55:42 PM

Money can make the world go round, that is what they said. Yes, it makes it go round because we need to buy stuff and to sustain ourselves financially. But money can’t make you happy. It’ll only satisfy you a bit then you’ll find yourself looking for something to buy you think will make you happy.

people think that it will be better...but everything has its time...to get stronger financially is better before giving birth to children, in my opinion...because if you leave children without parents, they won't get the right amount of love in their childhood and won't grow the strong adults
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:07:49 PM

Money rules the world,it is the main resource that controls everything, and much depends on it,for all the money and erect state to buy the island, and much more,the one who owns the resource and controls many things

wndrbr3d

Activity: 914
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:25:52 PM

To a great pity, money is very important for everybody... Dont listen to silly persons who talk you that money is not important. When you will get in trouble and you ask such people to lend some money - you will be ignored.
Good tbc

Activity: 115

View Profile
December 17, 2017, 08:26:27 PM

Money is very important in the life of an individual. Without money it will be difficult to achieve good life, money answers a lot of things. For daily living, money is required, for educational  carrier, money is required, for social responsibilities, money is required and others money is required. The outcome of lack of money is seen in way people look at things, their psychological view and other factors related to poverty and lack of money will be manifested in every thing they do and exhibit.

xandra

Activity: 280

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 02:51:02 AM

yes it is true leaving your kids is so much painful but when you become a parents you are willing to take risk and sacrifice for your children's future,yes we can find job in our own country but it is not enough even how you work hard.

TRADE, EARN & OWN THE EXCHANGE           M o o n X           [    ●    JOIN ICO   -   S O O N    ●    ]
──────────     WHITEPAPER     FACEBOOK     TWITTER     LINKEDIN     TELEGRAM     CRUNCHBASE     ──────────
►   No Trading or ICO Listing Fees      ►   Superior to Nasdaq & LSE       ►   US$ 29M Raised in 2 Weeks!
Pintasak

Activity: 140

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 03:07:44 AM

They say that money makes the world go round.we cant buy our food.it is important in our daily needs of living we cant send our children to school without money..so money is very important but we must know how to save and use it for our future           

PolinaVodovatova

Activity: 98

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:27:31 AM

Money is important because it is needed to live nowadays.  We can control being not addicted to it but we cant stop it not being important.. moreover, time is money and its kind of true..there even a project mytimecoin ahah..it turns your time into tokens

When they are planning their Pre-sale?
mirror001

Activity: 350

View Profile
December 18, 2017, 11:39:55 AM

Cash is vital on the grounds that you can purchase things with it. As it were, It's not vital, the nourishment you eat, the garments you wear are vital. On the off chance that you have everything, for what reason would you require cash? It could make you upbeat in some circumstances, however not generally. On the off chance that you are wiped out, for instance, no sum on the planet could recover your well being, If you lost your family, no cash could bring them back either. In the event that you have your darling ones and all that your wishes for in any case, at that point cash could make you upbeat. I likewise don't have faith in the medications, young ladies, liquor way of life, If you are longing for cash to do these things then you shouldn't. The genuine joy originates from helping individuals utilizing that cash.
Kenny94

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 26, 2017, 10:28:03 AM

Money is very important thing in our life... Many people are unhappy without money. I don't say that the money is happines, but it is necessary.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: