Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 07:24:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
bakekang008

Activity: 171
Merit: 10

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:26:20 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
I agree money is important in every person.  Because its the first we need to live in this world.  But,  if you genius to handle your money so you have a better future.  Think twice when you spend your money everyday.  Because its hard to find money now a days.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
PETES

Activity: 456
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:32:48 AM

Money has a important role in our life. In this world, we cant survive without money. We cant get our basic needs without money and we can make our loveones happy with money.
Mstkotha

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 09:05:54 AM

Money is only one element which bring conformable in our life.Without money we live in sorrow.This is common picture all over the world.
@minajeryll

Activity: 129

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:08:47 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Definitely money is important in our life. How can we manage to live without money. But we should be wise in spending our money. They say "money is the root of all evil", I believe to it. We shouldn't let money control us, remember things cannot control us.
RedzoneASE

Activity: 350

TRONscratch.com

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 12:38:22 PM

Money will always be an issue.  Money is root of evil.  People commit sin because of money.  Money will always be hindrance for our dreams.  But we can't live with out money.  Make money so you can live.

ice_man75

Activity: 150
Merit: 44

ICEMAN - SMART CONTRACTS DEVELOPER

View Profile WWW
December 27, 2017, 01:54:54 PM

I think it's a wrong decision. No matter how bad the circumstances are one should never abandon their family. Family should stick together always. It's going to cause problem for their parents as well who are elderly, thus require to be taken care of as well.

chamaraprabhath

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 03:43:42 PM

because without money you cant live in this society. because every thing based on money now a days. you have to sacrifice something for future benefits.  that's what they have done. they are going to sacrifice their present to success their future.

daneel [●_●] Your Personal Cryptocurrency Smart Assistant ▬
\\ ▬▬ ICO > 29th January ▬▬ // (http://daneel.io)
Xerox101

Activity: 152

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:36:02 PM

Money is important to everyone's daily lives because without money, no one can purchase food, clothing and shelter. We could move into a barter system, but for now the way humans trade is through currency. Without money, our contemporary society would break down and modern man wouldn't exist.
salamyman

Activity: 584
Merit: 502

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:38:23 PM

It's not about money, it's about trading.
At one time money was salt, feathers, certain nice looking rocks, pepper, sugar and so on.
It's about a common denominator that everyone recognizes, in order to get what other people have.
mahesh87

Activity: 213

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 04:43:40 PM

Money is one of the most important thing in our lives.If you have enough money , poverty never approach you.
money is a tool to achieve happiness.The importance of money keep on rising.
grandbrad02

Activity: 52

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 06:26:49 PM

Money is one of the most important thing in our lives.If you have enough money , poverty never approach you.
money is a tool to achieve happiness.The importance of money keep on rising.
Yeah dude, if you have money you will have anything in this life even the power and  the humanity.
summit26

Activity: 163

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 02:30:10 PM

Money is a necessity of every human being. Money can buy food, shelter and clothing which is basic needs of human. Money also can send you to school to gain knowledge on everything.
 Money can also make you travel every where with limited time travel. Money is very important to every one. But never love money, because it can destroy your life.

• ✦ ALPHATECA ✦ •alphateca.com
ICO ► 07/01 - 08/01 ► ico.alphateca.com
babala

Activity: 168

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 04:19:40 PM

Money is very important. You cannot eat delicious food if you do not have money, you cannot provide shelter without money, you have no clothes without money. our world is circulating with money. in every move money is necessary.
Iyanuoluwa

Activity: 202

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:26:56 PM

Money is germane and essential for primary and secondary needs and every good vision requires money to make real
Hundionu

Activity: 17

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:54:31 PM

It's the materialistic system that makes money so important. Furthermore, the media, music industry and other cultural aspects promote materialistic lifestyles. I myself see money as a way to create freedom and fulfill your dreams - it is a tool that helps me help my close ones and the whole society a better place.
lenashine

Activity: 111

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:10:30 PM

Most people in my country do the same. If we go to work every day and it takes us 8 hours. People on earnings get more money and work half a year
Tokener

Activity: 70
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:24:22 PM

Money is so important, but true happiness does not come from money
NashAmajh
Copper Member

Activity: 186
Merit: 20

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:29:44 PM

Money is very important thing in our life.It is the solution of all problems but sometimes it become the cause of turmoil. So we should be aware of using money in a right way in the right place

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉[MIGRATION  。SIMPLIFIED]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
royale143

Activity: 294
Merit: 36

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 06:59:39 PM

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.

"Money is king" as they say; however, I believe that money is only important to support yourself in the materiality you need in life, but it is not what drives life, and for me, does not totally define success and happiness. I mean, some people are still happy even if they don't have so much money at their disposal. I think it give you a sense of being materialistic and needy once you have so much money, ever wanting to have more of it, which sometimes would turn out for the worst. I am not a hypocrite to say it's not important, but it is not everything.

Fappanu

Activity: 1111
Merit: 255

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 02:08:57 PM

It depends, happiness is subjective. People can be happy in many ways. There are people who are happy just by being with their friends or family. Some are happy by just having enough. Some are happy by being rich and being able to buy a lot of things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: