Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 07:28:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12531 times)
arielman

Activity: 116
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:20:47 PM

Crypto is the new money  Cool Everything has changed a lot since the Bitcoin came in, and the mistrust in these digital coins has disappeared and people are increasingly interested in finding out more about digital coins. So, what about a future dominated by the digital coins???
Will we be able to buy cars with lite coin or ethereum in the future?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
minhnguyen

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:27:01 PM

Everyone who is rich says "ive been poor, ive been rich, and i choose to be rich"
noone want to be poor. i dont need to mention what can bought by money can be bought be a lot of money.
joelou

Activity: 207
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:32:51 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Money is a part of our life if you don't have money you can't buy food for your self.  You can't buy clothes  or house. Money is very important in our lives. We need to find job to have a money.
dharnamonitor

Activity: 448

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 01:51:13 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Money is a part of our life if you don't have money you can't buy food for your self.  You can't buy clothes  or house. Money is very important in our lives. We need to find job to have a money.

It's a part of the parents' sacrifice to leave their child in order to earn money to support the daily living of their family. But money can't bring true and genuine long term happiness.

novansantoso

Activity: 37

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 02:45:38 PM

To carry out economic activities that include the consumption, distribution, and production of necessary to an object or a tool that serves to measure, convert, and at the same time make a payment in the purchase of goods and services.
katak mercat

Activity: 133

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 06:08:55 PM

money is a tool for us to get something we want, money is very important but it does not mean to be number one, the most important thing in life is happiness like having family and friends
dumbfounded22

Activity: 72

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:27:29 PM

write out everything that you cannot do without money and you will notice that the list can be continued indefinitely and make sure that money is really very important in our life but they are not the most important thing but without them in any way..
Uniconbear

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:43:12 PM

They most likely left in order to provide their children with better lives by earning more in this country. If they can send money back that would have significant impact on their child's future, I think is a good decision. Plenty of parents live years away from their children working jobs in another area to provide for their family. I realize money is not everything, but it is incredibly important to happiness. Without money, it is really hard to be happy. Not being sure of how you're going to pay rent or eat will definitely stress someone, out. Money to me right now is more important than even passion. I want to chase money while I am still young.
Bonakid

Activity: 224
Merit: 121

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 10:44:41 PM

Money is an important thing in our life,this is tbe raesong why some people work hard to sustained everything that they needs and buy what they want.A commodity that we need when we buy and achieve what we want.But is is based on the beholder how can he manage money ,being wise and manageable at all for not going to other country leave their kids just to earned money.Maybe they wany a good future for their kids ,but sometimes money cant buy happiness especially when your not in your love ones.
ayo_deji1

Activity: 152

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:06:45 PM

Money is so important because it's MONEY. After God, money is the source of all other things.
Potatohead

Activity: 353

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 11:45:39 PM

Happiness ia subjective, people can be happy in different ways. Money can make your life convenient and comfortable. Some peole arw happy by being rich. Some are happy by just living with their family. Momey is important, but it is not the main source of happiness.
tuliobrothers

Activity: 185

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 01:13:22 AM

Money is very important to live and have a better life. It is also important to supply the needs of your  family.  But money cannot buy  happiness but sometimes you need to sacrifice just to provide the needs of your children.

Thamon

Activity: 135

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:25:55 PM

Money is the important things that we have now. Because in this time we need money to live we are working to earn money to buy what is you need like food cloths etc.
alibaba2756

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:54:47 PM

Money is important because thru it, we can buy foods, payment for our bills like utilities and also for our amortization or rental fee of our home, if we don't have our own.

But, we can't buy by means of money our real happiness.
Maybe, on your friend's situation, it's hard for them to leave their kids but I think, they want to provide their babies a good future (send them to good school and provide their necessities).

It's up to a person on how can he/she will put money as her priority or he/she can live life as simplest as they can, putting money on their bottom list.
Jaemouns

Activity: 274

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 12:59:35 PM

For me as what i have observed,Money is a common source of people to survive.And it is also the common cause why people are involving crimes.Honestly if we talk Money all peoples are interested to get involve on it.
Raymund02

Activity: 16

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 04:25:44 AM

One of the most imporatant to live is money because we are working to earn money to buy food cloths car gadgets.
Macai

Activity: 420

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:00:06 AM

Money is not "the only thing" we need in our lives but money is so important because we need it to survive this world. We need it to pay our bills, buy our necessities and use it for our daily expenses. It is also needed to meet our wants in life and for this reason it can somehow bring us to true happiness.
SerioGiocatore

Activity: 32

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:06:45 AM

We need money to trade for goods. an acceptable medium for trading. Stuffs we need to live like food, shelter and etc. It's important to earn it though it's not the only thing we need.
binhvo1505

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:16:38 AM

I think it's quite reasonable, because the present society now needs a lot of money to survive. They want to make a lot of money because they want their children's future well, they do not want their children to suffer. the technology is strong, the money is more important. We can not live a simple life if we have too little money, you need to find a stable job.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
-avp

Activity: 23

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 06:11:52 AM

Money is really important. I don’t want to sound like a hypocrite and say money is not important. Money just makes everything easier in our life.

It depends on what is your definition of true happiness. Is your true happiness the material things in life?

Although it’s selfish not to think of their child. They just want to give the best for their child.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: