Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:41:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
FinalFury

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:24:43 PM

I've seen that type of scenario plenty of times. Usually with one parent leaving though. And it's often time something that is necessary for the family is poor.

It happens a lot of with immigrants too, such as Mexicans for example.
forklif

Activity: 104

View Profile
January 21, 2018, 09:30:02 PM

some say the money is everything, and some say no.
but this money has a positive and negative impact too, the positive we can buy anything we want, negatively sometimes the household can fall apart because of money as well, because in the household economic needs is very large and even more if already have children.
Lance70t

Activity: 33
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 05:31:37 AM

Ofcourse money was the most important, without money cannot live our life, all of needs buy using money, money the number in our life, but don't neglect your family because of money. Many people changes because of money, nor they left their family or killing people because of money. So be wise in money, it was very sensitive things on earth.

█≣≣≣HAMSTER≣≣≣█
TOKEN SALE IS LIVE
get bonus TELEGRAM or FACEBOOK or TWITTER
bitcoin8x

Activity: 65
Merit: 5

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 07:48:05 AM

This is why I believe in a sharing economy.
hrgo99

Activity: 40

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:04:29 AM

money is when you have it you are rich by money but not buy love, when you dont you are poor buy money but rich with love.
icons6

Activity: 42

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 10:40:20 AM

Money is the root of all evil...that is the famous line I always heard to my grandfather..but the truth is,money is so much important in our life.The question is,how you will use the money?If you use money to manipulate others,it became evil.But if you use it in a good way like using it to charity,the money became good.We cannot buy the food that we need,a house and lot that we need to live.And we cannot get the right treatment in medication if we don't have money.That is why money is so much important to everyone of us.
sharnel18

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 12:57:36 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?
As in negative impact of money-it is the root of evil when the money impower your capability of spending,it will causes you into illegality...Positivity-money is everything it is the worth of living depends on how you spent it wisely for the better future of our family.
Iamdavid

Activity: 70

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:10:32 PM

Money to me is life because with this you have so much comfort even thou it doesn't guarantee happiness
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 22, 2018, 01:49:17 PM

If you have money maybe you are not happy, but you never happy with no money. Just understand easy.
mai_ngoc

Activity: 17

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:06:49 AM

Grin Money is really important. Money gives you freedom and choices. You can decide where and how you want to live when you have a good income or financial resources.Obviously, you need money to cover your basic expenses: food and shelter. Beyond that, how much money you need will be determined by what kind of life you want for yourself. Most people want a middle class lifestyle.
stely

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:11:59 AM

Grin Money is really important. Money gives you freedom and choices. You can decide where and how you want to live when you have a good income or financial resources.Obviously, you need money to cover your basic expenses: food and shelter. Beyond that, how much money you need will be determined by what kind of life you want for yourself. Most people want a middle class lifestyle.
Undoubtedly, today's existence without money is unthinkable. They are leading a factor for our survival. Money is a necessity and I think that's what makes sense.
Dapper

Activity: 560
Merit: 260

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 08:49:37 AM

I don't know if you call it happiness or not, but when I show up at a party in my Japanese hybrid vs. My German 'luxury' car, I definitely get much more attention from women when I am in the more expensive car. 

sent from my X6
Ridulus

Activity: 44

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 04:57:56 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Well, it is typical for people to try to achieve a better life. The case of your family is complicated but maybe they understand that their financial status is not appropriate for the family with two children. Then I can understand such acts. Such decision can be made but not for a long time I think.
girl

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:12:27 PM

money make happy to us to give comfort life and material things that we need in life
Ghondronk

Activity: 356
Merit: 14

https://exiptoken.io/

View Profile
January 26, 2018, 05:44:57 PM

Money and possessions are a tantalizing topic. Almost everything needs money. Perhaps this is an age in which the position of money is everything. It is also true that a happiness can be bought with money. However, not completely can be bought with money, because there are still certain points that can not reach happiness with money. Although it can not be reached, but with the existence of money at least can be a little help to reach the happiness. Although basically it can not be reached fully. Everyone is basically looking for money to live, because the money position has turned into a bartering tool for everything.

To carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution, and production, an object or tool is used to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. Money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready-made goods that are sold to the public.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
mi56374100

Activity: 168

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:01:57 AM

Money is a necessity in our life, but it is not necessarily something that brings happiness.

You exaggerate the importance of money. They are an important part of our lives, but not the main ones.
joymecoin

Activity: 24

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 03:18:26 AM

Money is impirtant to our daily life.  Because everything that we need we used money.  But be responsible when you ysed your money. 
Babyrica0226

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

Money is always a part of everything we like to have, and it will never be disappear materially, even for our daily needs into our daily lives. BUt money is not the number one thing important here in this world for me. Because I knew it can be use for good and evil purposes. However loving unto it can lead you into greediness in the end.
lancelot0220

Activity: 116

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 05:53:43 AM

Money is very important nowadays, if you have a money you can buy all the things that you need to your daily life. But do you think it make you happy, all the moneys that you have now, do you think it will feels you good, I think not, because for me the most important to my life is my family and my friend, because what is the important of it if your love-ones is gone. 
tharindu gamage

Activity: 1

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:26:46 AM

Money can bring the happiness us,now days we can't live without money.Money is the big thing in the society.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: