Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 12:13:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
Abil_Salman

Activity: 315
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:39:47 AM

Maybe they have their own way to leave their family for money. Probably because they feel sorry for such a family ... with hard work and collecting as much money as possible I am sure they and their families can be more worthy of life than ever before.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pampi123

Activity: 14

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 06:46:49 AM

Money is actually debt... unless you're talking about BTC or Gold of course  Wink
Money is important to each and everyone.  Because now a  days all we buy is very expensive. 
Festusk

Activity: 64

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 07:20:20 AM

Some use for payment
nonsonote

Activity: 67

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:03:43 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Well money is not really the only thing we need in life, we need love too. We need our family but I think they have their own reason. Maybe they are going abroad so that they can give a better future to their children. Same thing happened to me too. My mother went abroad when I was 2 years old, at first I felt I was abandoned but then growing up she only did it for me. I might be missing her but I believe that she longs for me too. So I think them going abroad isn't only because of money but because they love their children so that they can provide for their needs. Then it doesn't mean that they aren't going back anymore or they are totally abandoning their children. They will be back for sure.
Then I think money is important in our life if because you can barely do something if you don't have money, I'm not saying that it is the most important thing in life but it is very useful.
stely41

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:11:43 AM

Money can bring the happiness us,now days we can't live without money.Money is the big thing in the society.
A measure of value is the first function of money. Money serves as a global accounting unit and measures the value of goods and services through the scale of prices.
Melon12

Activity: 98

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 11:41:12 AM

Money is very important nowadays,if you have money you can buy a lot off things you like.money can give you freedom and happiness.
aioncoinlove

Activity: 57

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:30:18 PM

life not two words money and love. If I had to choose, I would choose money, not money. Neeua only love the belly to be hungry ... 😢
yepaiyique2

Activity: 126
Merit: 3

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:38:33 PM

Money is important, no money is difficult to life But as far as I'm concerned. To earn more money, as much as possible while maintaining a stable life, not a luxury, for ease of money doesn't look too hard, nor in the endless desire to constantly improve their thirst for money have a aggressive mindset and abundance of mind to look at it, it is very reasonable
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:45:25 PM

IMHO money is important because creates mind stability. Money provides basic things in life like shelter, food and clothing. When money is not enough to provide this in a near future people became stressed.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 01:49:20 PM

Money is important, no money is difficult to life But as far as I'm concerned. To earn more money, as much as possible while maintaining a stable life, not a luxury, for ease of money doesn't look too hard, nor in the endless desire to constantly improve their thirst for money have a aggressive mindset and abundance of mind to look at it, it is very reasonable

Money is important now because there is nothing left free.  But the best things are free.  Everything that we need in order for us to live has a price.  Even oxygen and water can be bought.  And that is why we are here because we need money.
gua86402

View Profile
January 27, 2018, 02:11:27 PM

Money is so important that you can't live without it. Money is a measure of prosperity. In modern society, it is a symbol of status and power. For money to love can give up, for money can abandon righteousness, for money can break the law, the common people.

Money is in your heart status exactly how, only oneself know, money can not have no, but can not be blind for money, money is to rely on labor to earn, such money is spent to make sense.

Money is actually a piece of paper, a commodity in circulation, but it is endowed with different meanings.
KorakPawon

Activity: 350
Merit: 11

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:35:02 AM

The money becomes very meaningful and useful if we have a good and correct understanding of everything to be purchased or in its use and functioning properly and appropriately in order to produce a better economic life.
greenchy

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 28, 2018, 11:43:35 AM

I like money. I cant live without it! Really! I don't have any farm and I want eat but i have money ant I can buy meat and bread. Money is a good thing

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
jerlie20

Activity: 33

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:10:55 AM

money is the basic needs
of all people.....if you have that
can you ate the food you like....
Lifback

Activity: 55

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 05:21:17 AM

Because this life needs to be a cost without money we can not anything, you are right indeed the money can to buy a car, home etc, this is the life of the world. Others only if the afterlife without money.
Samkol26

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
January 29, 2018, 06:18:32 AM

Though they have to work to make the kids happy. But the kids will never be happy at them. Even with money those kids will not love them as they would have if they stayed around

differentshadow

Activity: 20

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:10:56 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

because almost everything evolves in money
jeraldme

Activity: 63

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:26:53 AM

Money very important to each and everyone because money is one needs that we used everyday life. That's why we must responsible to our money because its hard to find money it's not easy you need to work hard to get that thing.
gua86402

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 07:46:37 AM

I don't think money is the most important. I think the most important thing is that the family can live happily together.

The reason I think it is that I think a lot of people think differently.

Although most of us work carefully under the hands of others, the purpose of making money is not to live well.
neya

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:01:53 AM

They choose to leave their kids to their parents because they need to earn money for the future of their kids also.and the opportunity to earn more money is working abroad.im sure they wornt leave if they can find work in our country.let say they stay together with their kids but no work how they cam provide the needs of their kids.its a sacrifuce both kids and parents to be far from each other.

TRUEPLAY.io
TRANSPARENT AND HONEST GAMBLING PLATFORM ♣ PRE-SALE STARTS 15th APR, 2018 ♠ 30% DISCOUNT
sitebounty ann thread  ♠ wallet
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: