Bitcoin Forum
April 16, 2024, 05:02:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12525 times)
@maetthan17

Activity: 93
Merit: 0

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:01 AM

Money , we all need money right ?? In all aspects of our daily life we need money to move from work and also we need money for us to buy our foods and drinks. If you don't have money your be poor and  also your family will be hungry

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Peter Murr

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:36:30 AM

Money is actually debt... unless you're talking about BTC or Gold of course  Wink
meidut

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:48:02 AM

Money and possessions are a tantalizing topic. Almost everything needs money. Perhaps this is an age in which the position of money is everything. It is also true that a happiness can be bought with money. However, not completely can be bought with money, because there are still certain points that can not reach happiness with money. Although it cannot be reached, but with the existence of money at least can be a little help to reach the happiness. Although basically it cannot be achieved completely. Everyone is basically looking for money to live, because the money position has turned into a bartering tool for everything.

Money not only meets primary, secondary, tertiary, social and spiritual needs, but money can also lift self-esteem. By having money, self-esteem can be lifted, self-confidence grows, dare to express opinions, speak publicly.

Ironically, because money is also people behave 'weird'. Good ethics are abandoned. There are also those who want to be told to do anything no matter whether it is right or wrong. Because of money, some want to be sycophants, pretend to be polite, not dare to express criticism, 'sell themselves', have sex with anyone, commit crime even up killing others. Therefore money can be said to be important in life.
Athenakim.22

Activity: 110

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:09:26 AM

My answer to your first question is No,  money can't bring us true happiness, our true happiness is depend to our decision in life some factor added to it is the people sorround you, if you have true friends and you have experience of being loved truly that will give you true happiness and contentment in life.

For your second question, I think that parents your talking about just want to grab an opportunity to give their child a better life, Coz being a parents they will also think about the future of their child, so as long as their an oppurtunity they want to take it, they will sacrifice a few years for their child so that the child will have a more better life in the latter years when he/she grow up. 

Lastly,  money is important because if you have a money, you will not be limited, like for example  you will not be limited about having a stuff that you enjoy the most, you will not be limited about the food you want to eat,  you will not be limited about the places you want to go.  It's like if you have a money you can do everything that makes you happy and share it with someone you love or like. But again money is not the source of true happiness. 
Radheshyam boss

Activity: 26

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 10:19:31 AM

In everyone life the money is more important thing. Every  person needs money but it can't give true happiness. Some times money become dangerous thing ....
kpr9394

Activity: 166

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:28:54 AM

Money is the reason for busy life of most of people at the moment. Some times money make them happy and sometimes unhappy. If there is not a thing as money, people may happier than present.
Falmera

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 11:51:55 AM

Money is not a synonym to happiness. But life is rough and tough without money. It can buy almost anything but not everything. Even the wealthiest person in this world could'nt say that he is the happiest person alive.

ORVIUM            Open and Transparent Science
『 https://orvium.io/ 』   Powered By Blockchain
Ondongeric18

Activity: 140

https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 01:28:04 PM

Money is important, i think everybody would agree on that. Without money we can't buy our personal and basic needs aside from our wants. But think that money should be just second to everything else. Leaving the kids in search of money for their own future might be just but when you just wanted it so badly for your ownself is not good. What will happen to the ones being left behind. Who will nurture the kids to a better life better than their own parents?

▐ ██████ ▌》    SONDER.VISION       《▐ ██████ ▌
HIGH-SECURE PAYMENT ALGORITHM FOR E-COMMERCE
gigilsoup

Activity: 28

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 02:33:06 PM

It is true that money can somehow satisfy us if we can buy all our needs and wants, but it will never lead us to happiness. People have this constant change and same with the perception in life. There are people who are less fortunate but are still happy, while on the other hand, there are rich people but aren't happy. It's just a matter of how thankful and contented we are with what we have.  ; Smiley
Leane Lee Natividad Cuenc

Activity: 154

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 04:25:40 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
For me no...money cannot bring you happiness...but money can use for many things like buying clothes,foods,houses,car,and etc.I agree that money is important in our life because we use money also for our daily life..but it doesnt mean all things is all about money..some case that money cannot save you like if you really time to be gone in this world no matter how rich you are and so much money do you have if its your time money is nothing..

Clickcluck

Activity: 39

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:12:38 PM

I think they want to earn more money to be able to provide their kids' lives. But in my opinion kids in that age need their parents' love and warm more than money
kamenix

Activity: 75

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 06:17:16 PM

Monday is a double edged sword. The fewer money you have the bigger the value is. If you have 10000€, 10€ is nothing, but if you only got 10€ it's everything. Imagine you are unable to feed your child. It's horrible. Money can't buy happiness alone, but you need a certain amount to stay happy.

Jeremiesaranza

Activity: 252
Merit: 101

EMMARES – Email as you know it, will never be the

View Profile
January 29, 2018, 09:32:15 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Yes money is very much important with our daily life me i can not live without money,without money you can not buy eat go anywhere 

E M M A R E S  ❍ .... Email as you know it, will never be the same.
EMMARES ICO  |   TELEGRAM  |   REDDIT   |   LINKEDIN   Twitter  | MEDIUM  FACEBOOK 
Junel

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:00:29 AM

money is a good thing if we use in good and proper but if we love it, that is bad because loving money it will lead you to live in covetousness
meliodas

Activity: 742
Merit: 329

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 02:15:22 AM

Being a parent is being able to sacrifice everything just to give our kids a better future. However, there are still things that money can't buy and that includes time and our presence. I think it's better if they'll work with them being with their kids. They can't pay the time of being together. Or atleast one of them must stay with their kids. It ia still important to have atleast one parent with them to guide them.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $| 
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 04:06:00 AM

We dont need to emphasize the importance of money in life. It is a necessity to have money. We use it to buy our basic necessities in life and we need it to survive.
Celine Ariola

Activity: 43

View Profile
January 30, 2018, 09:25:11 AM

Money is important but that doesn't mean it can bring us true happiness. You'll feel true happiness through your family, by giving and helping others, by genuinely loving someone, and by fully forgiving or letting go of someone. Those are just few things which can make us genuinely happy. If you think you can be truly happy with just money, that means you are materialistic.
itsmekathy

Activity: 33

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 07:07:21 PM

Money can buy anything we need if we dont have money we cannot buy food everyday ,money is important to our life.
lovepale

Activity: 105

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:21:06 AM

Parents decide to leave their children to have a life with colors. Parents knows what their children needs today and the coming days in life. For example the schooling time, adulthood time and preparation for getting marriage. But this is just a minor reason to leave the children. Sometime there is a mother in law, and father in law involvement that the parents make a strong decision to leave their child even they know it wasn't right. To make everything in balance even for then is unfair still they will do it for the good of every family.
Bugsbey

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:39:51 AM

Money plays an important part in everyone's life. Without it, it's so hard to survive. But sometimes, it becomes the center of some's life that they forgot the real essence of life. As others say " money us the root of all evil".
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: