Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 09:01:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
amir_h122722

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 07:32:36 AM

It's an unannounced matter people says money is the second God. Money exchange to goods. It's a position to build up money help to make it. Mans range depends on money. Money is helping things to our danger all the time at least. We can't a single moment without money.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 07:39:27 AM

Practically money control everything except love. Money is basic need of people for their basic needs such as food, shelter, clothes.Money is important in our daily life.
Nipuna

Activity: 72

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:24:33 AM

Making money is art and working is art and good business is the best art.
XFlowZion

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:02:48 AM

People are hypocrites when they said money isn't important. Everything will be in a disaster if you don't have it. Family, friends or your partner are going to get in bad shape because you don't have any money to support you or them.
patarfweefwee

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:15:18 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Whether they did the right or wrong descision it's not our business to judge them on how they will live their life and build their family. With that in mind, since you asked if what they decided on is a good one or not i will give opinion. I'm pretty sure that leaving their children to work abroad is not an easy descision to make. Since they chose to leave I don't think they're jumping for joy just yet. They chose to sacrifies their time with their children to give them a better future

squog

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

ANONYMOUS MOBILE PAYMENTS

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 09:59:11 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

I won't get into the whole leaving your children to provide for them. I mean it's their family and it's their descision how to lead it. Mine is why money is important. Let me ask you this, if you could have everything in this world without having to buy it then would you still like money? Money itself is just a piece paper which doesn't do mich aside from to be exchanged for goods and services. We put importance to money. We should have money and not money have us

LadyBB

Activity: 76

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:13:24 AM

A coin or banknotes used as a means of buying things.Any currency used as legal tender.
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:20:20 PM

Anything of value that serves as a generally accepted medium of financial exchange, legal tender for repayment of debt, standard of value, unit of accounting measure, and etc is the money... Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink
vieehart

Activity: 73

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 12:30:40 PM

The definition of money is " a current medium of exchange in the form of coins and banknotes; coins and banknotes collectively".Money for me is can do any thing and what we want for life . money is the way we get the things we need and desire. The task of defining what money is, where it comes from and what it's worth belongs to those who dedicate themselves to the discipline of economics. Here we look at the multifaceted characteristics of money. Everone eveey people in this world need this because this is very important to us . According to billy graham" The greatest legacy one can pass on to one's children and grandchildren is not money or other material things accumulated in one's life, but rather a legacy of character and faith." And according to charles stanley " Motherhood is a great honor and privilege, yet it is also synonymous with servanthood. Every day women are called upon to selflessly meet the needs of their families. Whether they are awake at night nursing a baby, spending their time and money on less-than-grateful teenagers, or preparing meals, moms continuously put others before themselves." So that theres a lot to do a money dont waste money to other that didnt not want .
kasundul

Activity: 56

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 01:46:08 PM

Money is the most important thing in the life.modern world  with out money can not do any things but money  can not give every things that are kind , affection , generous and love.the human has to understand what will buy from money and can not buy things on money.
piumal123

Activity: 74

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:10:16 PM

I think money is a one of the major thing in our life.
People do various kinds of jobs for earning money.
But unfortunately some of the people earn money in bad ways.
Present society it is a big problem in  the world.
Crazygreek

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 05:44:08 PM

Money is the thing that solving many problems and when you have no problems you just need to become happy Grin Money can make you happy but they are trying a lot.

Katynya

Activity: 150

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:36:20 PM

нe мoгy cyдить cитyaцию в пpимepe. HO! я личнo нe cмoглa бы yexaть и нe видeть peбeнкa нecкoлькo мecяцeв. T.К.тoжe знaю пpимepы, кoгдa мaмa yeзжaлa и ocтaвлялa peбeнкa бaбyшкe, пpoxoдит вpeмя и oнa oтвыкaeт oт peбeнкa. и бeзe нeгo eй yжe впpинципe кoмфopтнo.
testingbit

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 11:40:32 PM

Money is very important in life, because it’s almost every what we need purchased with money and to get all of this must with the hard work, so that there are also willing to leave the family to work outside the country for the sake of mendaptakan money felt exceeds his income here.
Bit Smith

Activity: 51

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 11:53:49 PM

Money is needed to provide for the family. That's why he goes abroad. Hardly from a good life.
Money is needed, but it's bad when people have money becoming the main meaning of life. And there is no measure when they are enough for life.
magnum357

Activity: 100
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:33:48 AM

Money for me is very important in living life because in society we used money in your buying all things needed all you is run by money and people work to have money.
timadok911

Activity: 84

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:50:24 AM

Undoubtedly, money is important in our life, without them it is difficult to exist ... but leaving children, even for parents, is not right (((then the question arises: why is the most important thing why to give birth to children, then to give their parents for upbringing Huh in this situation I think it is necessary for one parent to stay with the children, and the second to go zavrabvytvat money especially one of them is a minor and it certainly can not be left.
Laokong

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

Presale Starting May 1st

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 08:46:52 AM

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
Without money its difficult to exist. Money is the most important nowadays because without money you can't buy what you need and your family needs. Money is important in our life because its very important to purchased thing that we needed.

black indofod

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
February 27, 2018, 09:29:55 AM

money is everything .. with money you can get something you want .. and money also that can ruin the world Wink
Gawean

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 12:13:10 PM

I do not close, I need money one of them impossible I work if not need money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: