Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 05:58:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12528 times)
shileiya

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:15:33 PM

Money is very important, no money is difficult to live, but for me, we should make as much as possible to earn more money, while maintaining a stable life, not luxury, just for ease can not be overweight on the money, not to mention In the endless desire to continuously upgrade their thirst for money have an enterprising attitude and contentment of the mind to look at money is very reasonable.
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DimensionsOfHell

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:40:11 PM

Money is to ensure their necessary needs.I don't think we're gonna be happy if our kids need anything and suffer for us, so I think they did the right thing.
afroman1131

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:45:56 PM

The most important thing in life is happiness and moral satisfaction.And without money it is very difficult to achieve for yourself and your family because you will constantly try to earn more to live better

S P O R T S F I X           ●   BE A GAME CHANGER   ●
|     Whitepaper     |     Twitter     |     Telegram     |     Medium     |
████████████ [ Join SPORTSFIX ] ████████████
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

Money is almost everything in life...the clothes,food,shelter,vehicles,etc
It is as well as blood in our body. Life without sufficent money is very hard and will certainly have an impact on your life chances.
glongsword

Activity: 314

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:42:20 PM

I love money very much in all its forms and manifestations.They now make me happy,and without them me indeed very hard to live
Shinvenice

Activity: 77
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:19 AM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

We know that its really hard for them leave their child. We can't live without money now, we need money for everyday use for foods etc. Also for our childrens education we should save enough for our child. Money is not the real reason why they make that decision. Their child is the real reason why they suffer in abroad to earn money without thier child at their side.
aliceayag

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:01:31 AM

Money is very important with our daily life. It can help us how to survive. Money can buy shelter, foods, clothes etc.
thomas41546

Activity: 43

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:44:09 AM

Money is important in our lives because it provides our needs and demands in our life. It is used to intermediate the exchange of goods and services, it is performing a function as a medium of exchange.
dubberman

Activity: 13

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:23:25 PM

To carry out economic activities which include consumption, distribution, and production, an object or tool is used to measure, exchange, and simultaneously make payments in the purchase of goods and services. Money is used by consumers to purchase the necessary goods and services. In the distribution of money is required to buy goods for resale. For producers, money is needed to buy raw materials which are then processed into ready-made goods that are sold to the public
stephylarde

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:25:10 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

It depends on the life they are currently conducting in your country ,the country where the live in. If they can have money to pass the month comfortable then there is no need to leave the country but I believe they are leaving because they cannot pass the month comfortably. If that is the case then this is the right decision to make, because their younger one kid will not feel any missing love, he is too small to distinguish feelings. I don't know the age of the elder kid but anyway as long as it will benefit them in the long run, then this is a correct decision. Money cannot bring you happiness but can bring you very near it.
Money is any item or verifiable record that is generally accepted as payment for goods and services and repayment of debts in a particular country or socio-economic context.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 01:53:28 PM

We live not for money, but living without money is like a painful death. then we are willing to work day and night to earn money because life needs money.
CryptoConduct

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 01:54:32 PM

Money is a social energy. You can use it to literally alter the reality. However since it is only a tool. Don't get crazy bout it. It does not bring happiness
Cosytora

Activity: 2

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 02:02:11 PM

Money.  It's one of the most important things in life . Almost Everything we do And we want needs money.
imesha1234

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 07, 2018, 02:14:43 PM

i think it is the right dicision to take.they have to earn money to spend a good life with their children.in future they have to spend money for their kids education,health care ,safety ,etc.if they don take this dicision they havent any money to spend.
money is important for life because todays people have requrements and you need money to satisfy those.otherwise you wont abel to fulfill your requirement.then you have to spend life with dissatistification.
johnlamar

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:44:42 PM

In my opinion, money is an acceptable means of exchange. An exchange instrument can be an object acceptable to everyone in the community in the process of goods and services.
The easiest way to meet the needs of goods and services is something called money, because money is something that is accepted and used in general because of the needs of goods and services. So indirectly can also be said as basic needs in economic and social life is money. thank you
May be useful Wink
skymberloh

Activity: 111
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:50:01 PM

In life, sometimes we just have to make big sacrifices just to sustain other people's need, for instance the case of cousin sustaining the needs of thier children. It is not about the money all the time, it is about thinking about a brighter future.

alibaba2756

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 03:55:06 PM

The parents just want to give their children a better future.
I believe, they want their kids not to starve.
Money is important to satisfy our basic needs like shelter and foods.
For the kids, the parents want to send them to good school, also.
Guryon_master

Activity: 384
Merit: 12

Student Coin

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:17:25 PM

Sometimes sacrifices for money in a legal way Is the only thing to define what love love is. The parents who choose to work abroad did not make a decision just because for money but it is for the future of their children. If someone will accuse them as an irresponsible parents because they live their children just to earn big of just because of money is a great mistake that he/she committed. A loving parents always know what is the best action for their children.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram◂[/center
minhchien9abandat

Activity: 138

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 04:26:22 PM

If you have too much money, maybe you will have happinest family. But If you don't have money, You will must to think about money every day(your life, your children). I am sure that
TOTOKO

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 10, 2018, 02:39:07 PM

Money is an exchange medium. The main reason for the end of the exchange era is the money. In the primitive period, people used to buy or sell goods in exchange for goods. This exchange made it easy to exchange, but it was not fair.Because, the quantity, quality, quality, value of a product would not be equivalent to other commodities. As a result, the exchange rate is very unbalanced. After a while the money was invented, which was used as a third party of exchange. At that time there was no metal or paper money like the present. However, whatever the cost of metallic or paper or oyster, the big thing is that if the exchange is fair, then enough is enough. So, which is acceptable to everyone and works as a measure of measure and storage of money, they call money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: