Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 09:57:33 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Money 💰💰💰  (Read 12537 times)
Folajuwon56
Copper Member

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:02:55 PM

Money contributed the most to human lives, either positive or negative.
Money is good because it's makes you feels like a man and an important personal in the society. But let's not forget that the love of money is the root of sin!..People chase money alot and can do anything to have. Because we all know how important money is to us

INNOVATIVE BIORESEARCH

Activity: 341
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
March 10, 2018, 03:29:52 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

I see money as a tool and not as a goal.
MatrixJolly

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 12:48:19 AM

Its true that money is the of sole important thing in our life. without it nothing gets done around in this world nowadays
Bhalibad

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:04:16 AM

Money is very important for everyday life if no life money will be difficult

Money is important to buy something like food that we eat.,it can be need it for traveling to spent my kids and families.
Strongball

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 11:22:16 AM

Money is essential in our lives. It's so hard and irrational to deny the great importance and massive
influence money has on everything in the past decade or more. Even relationships are affected with
money, as mentioned earlier going abroad to earn more money. That's a really hard sacrifice, a lot
of families and people are doing that these days due to the fact that money is in demand to provide
the needs and improve the way of living. We work, invest and earn just to have money so we can
survive and thrive in life and society.
HelperAdvisorsLLP

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:04:51 PM

in my country, there are also many people who go abroad for money having small children
that's a real problem, but money is not the most important thing in the world
ayaayapotpot

Activity: 84

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:12:33 PM

Sometimes you will sit in a corner and think how can you make money to sustain your daily expenses  especially when you have a family to support to. The value of money today is different compared before. Older people says that before when you have a hundred peso or a thousand peso in your pocket you can buy a lot of things but now a days a thousand pesos is not enough for your daily expenses. 
Micinz87

Activity: 20

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:16:11 PM

Money is one of our most important part in our life and we all work for money. I accept that money can buy a house, car, dresses and all things which we need in our day today life. But can money bring us true happiness???

A small incident which is making me feel if Money is the only thing we need in life. One of my cousin is married and have 2 kids and the younger one is just a year old. They are planning to leave their kids with their parents and go to a foreign country to earn more money. I cant imagine if both of them can be happy without seeing their kids or money has made them to take this decision. Do you think its a right decision?Huh

Also,Why is money so important in our life?

Uang merupakan bentuk transaksi manusia dibumi ini, uang sangat penting bagi manusia, bahkan banyak manusia berkorban bekerja sampai ke luar negeri dan menghabiskan waktunya untuk bekerja, namun itu hanya semata-mata untuk menghidupi keluarganya untuk mendapatkan uang.
Btcepenbob

Activity: 161

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 01:40:27 PM

money is important.without money we cant buy what we want,necessity  things,food and etc..money can help us in order to live..Like for example here in phils. in hospital they will not entertain if u cant pay a downpayment except for those who have insurances,
dashywashy

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:18:44 PM

The importance of money in human life is similar to the importance of food for the body. Money is very important, without money you can't buy your things that you need specially the basic needs. Most of the important things are bought through money only. It is very necessary to fulfill our basic needs of each and every one of us.
volleyballslenderF

Activity: 63

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:02:51 PM

Dont try to chase after money because it would never get into your hands if you would chase them. try to chase success money will come after you
Evelyn Abramson

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:03:49 PM

It's sad this fact and unfortunately this is not the only one.Here in my country (Greece) many students, and graduates leave the country and migrate to find work and a better kind of life.I think that this is the proof that we are dependent  with money even if we don't want to admit it.
ruzel13

Activity: 136
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 01:40:01 PM

yess money is varry important because you can buy anything  you want

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
THE FABRIC TOKEN ECOSYSTEM   ▲   WHITE PAPER  •  ANN THREAD  •  SLACK   ▲   DRAG-AND-DROP SMART CONTRACTS
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
ichijo_27

Activity: 21

View Profile
March 22, 2018, 02:00:33 PM

Money serves like a key of a car . In order to make the world run, money is needed. We can say that money is life. But is money can be a true happiness ? It's just like an evil that trigger us to do wrong things. Poor people wants money, some of them doing crimes in order to have money , some people that has money looking down to those poor people. Money is a revolutinary material that make the world more bloody .
Zombie

Activity: 95

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:56:19 AM

Well, that differs from situation to situation. Sometimes money is required to become a substantial contributor towards the matters at hand, but sometimes no matter how much money one has it still depends on an individual's personality.
agimat

Activity: 115

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:59:59 AM

Accept the fact that money is very important even before, we live in very nice house, we eat a delicious food, and we send our beloved children in a very expensive school for the very good quality of teaching, and all of our needs, we can experience all of this if we have money, imagine some of our brothers and sisters leave their love one's and their family in order to work in abroad to earn a good salary, that is why i can say money is everything.
stonefire

Activity: 16

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:30 AM

You can earn money in two different ways, illegal and legal ways, in illegal ways you can earn it instantaneously but surely in a short period of time you can enjoy it, but for me i want in legal ways hard work and patience is needed with the help of God.
Olaniyiola

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:41:39 AM

Money cannot give us happiness but can only satisfy our needs but God only can give us happiness.
mamacitosi

Activity: 40

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:43:57 AM

Money- you need to work hard to earn money and because of money you live your life comfortable, but if you don't have enough money for sure you will experience difficulties in life.
marimao

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:49:20 AM

Money can move mountain to the sea that's the reality, if you have more money nothing is impossible, all the happiness in life you can experience it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 [36] 37 38 »
  Print  

Jump to: