Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 07:34:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust EtherDelta with my Private Keys ?  (Read 11022 times)
altcoinhunter01

Activity: 840
Merit: 40

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 10:51:29 AM

You may trust etherdelta for entering private key.  The most important thing is that always use private browsing / private window.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
tansoft64

Activity: 532
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 11:10:50 AM

I also trust etherdelta exchange with my MEW wallet and I used this exchange from time to time if I need some money to exchange with my holdings.

Just make backup of your wallet before making any transactions.
k0nyrf0rs

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

“The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Interne

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:30:01 PM

Hello,

I wanted to try etherdelta to trade my tokens.

Can i trust etherdelta with my Private keys ?
You can trust completely, you just enter it in your browser and except you it will not be seen! Do not worry boldly enter the checked for yourself !!

arakuns

Activity: 223

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:38:46 PM

Hello,

I wanted to try etherdelta to trade my tokens.

Can i trust etherdelta with my Private keys ?

I have been using the exchange now and I feel safe with it, yes you can trust ED with your private key.
Clausewitz

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:42:38 PM

You don't have to trust ED. I created a separate MEW wallet for ED.
Than I transfer ETH from my MEW (let's call it personal wallet) to the new created (for ED) MEW, buy coins and transfer them immediately to my personal wallet back.
No risk.
osmo

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 14, 2017, 01:43:55 PM

I am not sure of the privacy of the key in etherdelta, for security I usually provide a special wallet just to deal with in etherdelta. because there is no other market that should enter a private key other than etherdelta.

KaithlynJaez

Activity: 416

View Profile WWW
November 14, 2017, 01:47:13 PM

As a new trader, etherdelta is the only exchanger i am using right now. So far, i do not encounter any problems trading in this exchanger. I hope i will not. Maybe you can use metamask when trading in etherdelta to be more secure.
rickadone
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1024

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 10:44:15 AM

i am using etherdelta for almost three month now i cannot see any harm in it they fix the transaction speed and the site became more user friendly  so don't worry
The adjustment into making the site more user friendly is really a good thing.
A lot of people have complained about this and most especially the lagging. It is good to know they are listening to their users and I will give them a plus for that.

Etherdelta has been the favorite of most people when it comes to ERC20 exchange and they have never flopped at least so far with those who have been using them since there has never been a negative experience.
darkmefurico

Activity: 47

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:09:02 AM

I actually like ED almost more than other exchanges
romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:14:17 AM

i am using etherdelta for almost three month now i cannot see any harm in it they fix the transaction speed and the site became more user friendly  so don't worry
The adjustment into making the site more user friendly is really a good thing.
A lot of people have complained about this and most especially the lagging. It is good to know they are listening to their users and I will give them a plus for that.

Etherdelta has been the favorite of most people when it comes to ERC20 exchange and they have never flopped at least so far with those who have been using them since there has never been a negative experience.
For all Eth tokens exchange etherdelta is the best one can use. As said by the above mate, it has been getting developed in an user friendly manner, but while searching about the market between two tokens automatically it lags. Also I feel this to be a separate platform for exchange compared to other cryptocurrency exchanges.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
Bessta

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
November 15, 2017, 11:21:55 AM

Well there are more positive views on the Etherdelta , so maybe you have reason to trust using it. But it will be at your advantage if you do thorough research and due diligence in finding out how safe etherdelta is.

HYDAX EXCHANGE BOUNTY ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
Exchange Futures & Options IEO APP Community
anshu7kool

Activity: 12

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:34:15 PM

i got scammed by ether delta.  they had stolen all my ether because i had given my private key to them.
 Never import ur private key on ehter delta. i m feeling very bad right now.
please dont share your private key with any of the exchange .
cryptoivan

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:41:55 PM

i got scammed by ether delta.  they had stolen all my ether because i had given my private key to them.
 Never import ur private key on ehter delta. i m feeling very bad right now.
please dont share your private key with any of the exchange .

They do not store your private keys as well as Myetherwallet. What are you talking about?

It is a big project and they won't do things like that.
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:46:22 PM

so far, i never encountered any problem in etherdelta. it's safe for trading tokens and etherDelta only have pairs between ERC20 tokens from the Ethereum network
Crypto_Slave

Activity: 27

View Profile
November 22, 2017, 04:48:46 PM

in case if you are afraid, you just can create special wallet only for trading on ed
blacktux88

Activity: 308

View Profile WWW
November 22, 2017, 08:53:46 PM

you have to watch out be carefull !

yanesna3

Activity: 504

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:05:20 PM

I have not yet traded on this platform, but I think that Etherdelta does not store the private key from the wallet. You just need to carefully study the work of the platform in order not to make mistakes when selling or buying coins.

virasog
Legendary

Activity: 3024
Merit: 1162

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:09:12 PM

I have not yet traded on this platform, but I think that Etherdelta does not store the private key from the wallet. You just need to carefully study the work of the platform in order not to make mistakes when selling or buying coins.

I also haven,t been on ether delta platform but i have heard it to be good. But why you want to use etherdelta when myetherwallet is available and it is more trusted and reliable. I would also like to hear if using etherdelta has some additional beneifits which are not avaiable on myetherwallet ?
subG

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:17:41 PM

I have used EtherDelta but have never trusted the exchange fully.  I have a separate Ethereum address which I use only for EtherDelta.  I will transfer the tokens that I will trade on ED on this ETH address.  I do not keep any extra tokens in this address, so I am limiting my risk to only the tokens I am trading on ED. 
oegarod

Activity: 602
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 23, 2017, 02:32:53 PM

I also haven,t been on ether delta platform but i have heard it to be good. But why you want to use etherdelta when myetherwallet is available and it is more trusted and reliable. I would also like to hear if using etherdelta has some additional beneifits which are not avaiable on myetherwallet ?
Etherdelta is specifically for the erc20 based tokens trading. Majority of the tokens cam be found there. Also the trading process seems little different from the other exchanges. It has got good reputation and serves flawless. It is completely an browser based exchange platform.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: