Bitcoin Forum
June 06, 2024, 05:51:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust EtherDelta with my Private Keys ?  (Read 11017 times)
honex2

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 10:51:22 AM

Yes its safe but you have to manage the risk. Open a different wallet and send the token for trading there, sell and delete your private key immediately you are through. As your confidence grows you can permanently leave it there. But just becareful.
luyin46

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:00:11 AM

You can of course believe it. This is the first decentralized exchange that has been running for a long time and is very convenient. It was only a while ago that I received a hacker attack, but it did not lose the ether and it is still running.
mitsarasss

Activity: 574
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:10:14 AM

You can trust this exchange. I used Etherdelta for about 6 month and until now i dont get any problem, This exchange actually good exchange just need more feature. And for me this exchange still safe although was get hacked a few month ago.

I would not trust my private keys to anyone . Security should depend only on you. Just recently, the bancor exchange was hacked, why do you think that  with etherdelta can not happen the same?
bogacola

Activity: 406
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:13:14 AM

Your private key is stored in browser storage and never leaked over the Internet. Transactions are signed locally and then broadcast.
jaggijagjit

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 11:29:19 AM

I don't think so that you can trust on Etherdelta with your private key. I suggest you to use Trazor hardware wallet. Trazor hardware wallet is 100% safe and no-one can access your wallet without your consent.Your coins will be always safe in Trazor hardware wallet.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
dulce dd121990

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:35:42 AM

Hello,

I wanted to try etherdelta to trade my tokens.

Can i trust etherdelta with my Private keys ?

Hey...Yes we can trust etherdelta with our private keys..Me too..I also used etherdelta in transacting my tokens and trading it there. From the start i used etherdelta, i had never been scammed and my token are still in my wallet until now. So that's why i can say that this exchange is safe.   

T O W E R B E E      |  PLATFORM FOR EVERYDAY BUSINESS       [ CRYPTOEXCHANGE TowerX ]
▬        ICO  >  on our exchange TowerX        ▬
FACEBOOK           MEDIUM           TWITTER           LINKEDIN           REDDIT           TELEGRAM
Archibaldos123

Activity: 88

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:17 AM

Can!  EtherDelta is a reliable and trusted exchange, I always sell there coins received for bounty companies, there were no problems whatsoever!  I recommend!)
Blackpanther399

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:38:30 AM

yes, it is safe, my friend has been trading with etherdelta for quite awhile now and have not lost any tokens yet.  I have tried to create an account too by using my private key and so far myetherwallet is still safe.  Anyway, trading is always a risk.
linkHA

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:40:43 AM

No, etherdelta has stopped development.
Now, be careful about using the etherdelta platform. You'd better transfer the tokens to a new address.

DCC│Distributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:41:41 AM

Etherdelta is a very popular and very nice exchange site for now, because there are so many new coins added every day in the market, but we can trust Etherdelta with our private key, but do not give us our private key in fishing or other sites.
darefreads

Activity: 518

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Yes of course you can trust EtherDelta with your private keys just like what I'm doing. And as I know it is one of the most popular exchange that you can really trust in your private keys. And some of my friends also recommend to me EtherDelta when buying or selling some currency that I have in my wallet to make sure from getting lost of it.
liangzi123

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:01:45 PM

Do not use your private key under any circumstances at all times. Don't even be safe. If you have to use it, then use a third-party interface to get in, so you will have a layer of protection instead of bare.

wolffy0216

Activity: 120
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:04:24 PM

Now, be careful about using the etherdelta platform. You'd better transfer the tokens to a new address.

Are you sure that etherdelta has stopped development now? Why? are there any reasons or the system or platform is stable enough that is why they stop? But I am still using etherdelta now and trusting them.

STAKER.network ] ━━ [ The Next Proof-of-Stake Smart Contract Token
] ⚁ 100% 1st Year Interest [ ━━ ] ⚀ Free Airdrops [
Kang Bahar

Activity: 504
Merit: 115

Silent Reader~

View Profile WWW
July 12, 2018, 12:14:11 PM
Last edit: July 12, 2018, 12:36:14 PM by Kang Bahar

After EtherDelta hacked in DNS Hijacking (I do not to spreading the FUD, try to read this: https://www.ccn.com/cryptocurrency-exchange-etherdelta-hacked-in-dns-hijacking-scheme)
I do not trust EtherDelta anymore for trading by importing my private key. I'm afraid the same thing happens again.
So in the conclusion, You have to think about the risks before believing EtherDelta.
No! EtherDelta did not stop the development.

They are serious to develop their site, there is an update to its interface. Besides that, I am sure they are improving the security of his site as well.
Xalata

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 12, 2018, 12:23:10 PM

What! what do you mean by trust them with your private keys i really don't know what you mean but i advise you trust nobody with your private keys because that could spell doom for you sometime to come. Better keep your things safe just like the whole concept of crypto is about...Anonymity in everthing

Irvanremok

Activity: 210

Masa Depan Kerja

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 12:09:02 PM

yes of course you can trade in etherdeltha to trade your coin but if you have a lot of coins you should trade in some markets if you do not believe in etherdeltha market. but so far I trade in the etherdelta market is safe and there is no obstacle whatever my tokens remain safe and intact no i lost that bit. strait trade and hopefully will succeed.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
Whitepaper﹞﹝ANN THREAD﹞﹝TELEGRAM﹞﹝FACEBOOK﹞﹝TWITTER﹞﹝YOUTUBE
onepiece1995

Activity: 238

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 03:18:43 PM

Hello,

of course it could be. but it would be nice if you use metamask, because that is feared if someone has put keyloger in the device you use. if using metamask, then they will be difficult to break into our wallet
Wasii

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 13, 2018, 09:44:21 PM

Hello,

Yes your can trust them with your private key but just be vigilant not to input your private key in phshing site that looks like Etherdelta,  there are several of them outside,  Etherdelta is a safe place just like idex to make cool money from
chibimanau

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 02:11:19 AM

Hello,

You can trust EtherDelta. Me and some of my friends have tried trading on etherdelta and all are safe. So far I have not encountered any problems with EtherDelta. However, to ensure the safety of your ETH account, you should install and login through the MetaMask on your web browser. before adding to EtherDelta or any web page.
zikabra

Activity: 574
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 14, 2018, 07:36:50 AM

Don't trust too much decentralized exchanges with your private keys, ether delta was hacked in the past and you can't never know when hackers will find another way to hack any decentralized exchange, use it on your own risk and do all precautions before using it, don't enter private keys of your main wallets, use trow off addresses and trade only what you can afford to lose.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: