Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 05:34:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29148 times)
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 12:37:26 AM

I expect every day information about the possibility of participation in the bounty, but she does not exist (((  Cry

I think the MASS team are waiting until they get the okay from the attorneys, then they will start the marketing process. 
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
CrpToE

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 07:15:41 PM

Sorry for the noob questions but

i have missed the pre-sale but not the ICO is that correct?

If so when is the ico and what are the bonuses?

Looking forward to seeing this grow

cheers
cryptosifu

Activity: 378
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 12:42:10 AM

Sorry for the noob questions but

i have missed the pre-sale but not the ICO is that correct?

If so when is the ico and what are the bonuses?

Looking forward to seeing this grow

cheers

That's correct.  The pre sale is over but their "might" be a second one.  The ICO was suppose to start around mid August but it looks like it might be delayed now.  We just need to wait for the official announcement from the team. 
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 08:50:11 AM

Any update on the ico Dev? getting a bit worried here
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 15, 2017, 12:58:41 PM

Any update on the ico Dev? getting a bit worried here

What is there to worry about? The funds are *STILL* sitting safe:

https://etherscan.io/address/0x88dcd9206230c03d828c5619ed899719464888ce

They haven't moved. We are still waiting on news, and until that time, you will still be waiting as well. Once we have news, you will have news. As has been stated now a number of times. We can't give you news if there isn't any. I don't know what part of that confuses some people.

kenbob22

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 15, 2017, 11:39:56 PM

To the MASS Reps:

I've been reading the comments/replies from the MASS reps and I have to tell you, the MASS rep responses are quite snarky and unbecoming of a representative.  Obviously, you're tired of answering the sale ole questions, but going forward you should act with more of a bedside manner and not with a "in-your-face" attitude.  I didn't request a refund because I like the project; however, this type of attitude that you demonstrate makes me wish I did.  What your comments to other tell me is that you're easily irritated and want the upper hand.  People spent money on this idea and so far MASS is the one having trouble.  Please don't say, "we have to wait on info so you have to wait." 
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 01:44:24 AM

I didnt read that reply as snarky but as factual. Once Masstoken has news, it will be disseminated to the telegram/reddit/ann channel.

Until then the news is, we are waiting on legal advice.

I dont see the point of releasing a news update saying "there is no update"

I get that crypto moves fast, and everyone wants everything now. But the hold up is legal advice which isnt the teams fault and they cant do anything to move forward until they have taken sound advice for the futureproofing of this project.

The project is not a work in progress it pretty much ready to go once ico has finished. I think things will move really fast once these legal framework issues are solved to satisfaction.
orange399

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 16, 2017, 02:09:08 AM

all good, I can wait some more.  Just didn't know what the wait was for that's all.
Btw you get us on Bittrex, its a great exchange.
twoturtles
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2017, 03:24:47 AM

Granted answering the same question can become tedious after a while, but it's really par the course and we'll continue to do it for all those that might have missed the answers before.  Depending on who's answering, you'll get to recognize which personality is posting based on the tone pretty much.  Those who deal with yak daily for example know he's straight to the point and may come off as rude to some but he's really easy to do business with and that brand of blunt to me is valuable because it lets you know you're dealing with a straight shooter.  Me, I'm a bit more wordy and long-winded.  We're going to keep everyone updated though as we have anything worth posting.   We could be cowboys and charge forward, or responsible and tread carefully to ensure we're well within any potential compliance constraints and requirements.

dbc23

Activity: 1036
Merit: 311

View Profile
August 17, 2017, 03:27:49 AM

Compared to many fledgling projects, I've gotta say i'm impressed with the level of forum communication i've seen so far.  Lots of projects will just make one TBD post and then expect everyone to shove into a slack to get new non-updates.  Just seeing you're engaging is refreshing.
majestymage

Activity: 994
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2017, 10:23:25 PM

so..what's the word with this project? it has been a while and no delivery..begining to have my doubts over this one. the etherscan seems ok and the funds in there...but we still need some up to date info  Huh

██████
                                             ██████▄▄
                                             ██████  ▀▀▀▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄▄▄▄                             ▄▀ █ ▀▄         █▀████
         █████          ████             ▄▀   █   ▀▄     ▄▀   █
         █████          ████       ▄▄▄▄▄▀     █     ▀▄ ▄▀    █
       ▄▀     █         █▀▄█▀▄     █████     █       ▄▀▄    █
     ▄▀        ▀▄      █▄█▄▄█▄▀█▀▀▀█████     █     ▄▀   ▀▄ █
█████      ▄▄▄▄▄██▀▀▀▀█ █   ▀▄  ▀▄   █ █     █   ▄▀     █████
████████▀▀▀       █  █  █    █    ▀▄█   █  ████▄▀       █████
█████   ▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▀█  █      █    █▀▄   █▄████         ▄▀
                  ▀█▀▀███     ▀▄  █  ▄█▀▀  █          ▄▀
                  █  ▄▀▀▀      █ █▄▀▀  ▀▀▄  █       ▄▀
             ░█████▄▀         ████        ▀▀▄█    ▄▀
              █████           ████▀▀▀▄▄▄      ███████
              ▀▀▀▀▀                     ▀▀▀▄▄▄███████
                                              ███████
                                              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
/iTEX/./INNOVATING TRADING EXCHANGE/.
/Whitepaper/ /Sign Up/ /Buy Token Now/

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████ ▀███████▀    ▀██████
 █████▌  ▀▀███        ▄█████
▐██████▄             ▐██████▌
▐█████▄               ██████▌
▐███████▄            ███████▌
 ███████▄          ▄████████
  ████████       ▄█████████
   █████▀   ▄▄▄███████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  ████████████████▀▀▀ ▐████
 ███████████▀▀▀  ▄█▀  ██████
▐█████▀▀▀      ▄█▀    ██████▌
▐███▄▄▄    ▄▄██▀     ███████▌
▐████████ ███▀       ███████▌
 ████████▌█          ███████
  ████████ ▄▄██▄    ███████
   ███████████████▄ ██████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀

▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
      ▄███████████████▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
   ███████████████████████
  █████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
 █████     ▄▄          █████
▐█████     ████▄▄      █████▌
▐█████     ████████    █████▌
▐█████     ████▀▀      █████▌
 █████     ▀▀          █████
  █████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
   ███████████████████████
    ▀███████████████████▀
      ▀███████████████▀
         ▀▀▀█████▀▀▀
Bigbobbasher

Activity: 238
Merit: 101

Crypto connoisseur.

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:02:10 AM

Yeah. Front guy for this project, yak, is a whining baby who doesnt follow contract protocol and project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet. Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram, and watch how no one talk about product specificity, time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines, just holding peoples money hostage.
bobq

Activity: 1148
Merit: 307

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 05:47:40 AM

Did the project slow down for technical reasons or the Devs are just enjoying an august sunny beach someewhere?

AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 01:58:54 PM

I hope those of us that hung in there and didn't want a refund have gotten a much better rate than the next round of funding. 
Faeryl

Activity: 136
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 03:27:22 PM

There are some small delays with legal clarifications. The roadmap is fine. The project is ready to roll out once presale and ico is complete.
The devs are active in telegram and I can't see a better ico to be in right now.

The rest if us are chilling in telegram, because the specifics have been discussed to death and everyone who understands the potential are just waiting patiently for it to bloom.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:10:09 PM

Hello,
doesnt follow contract protocol

Which contract?

project hasnt even gotten off the ground yet.

Rushing things sounds like a bad plan.

Want a sneak peak at how this project will go, spend 12 hours in their telegram

You mean the team being available 24/7, how about you try asking a question about MASS in the telegram and see how fast you get a response as well. By a question about MASS I mean an actual question about MASS itself, and not anything redundant such as "WHATS THE NEWS???" Try sending an email asking something see how fast of a response you get as well.

time lines, or how they are unaware of deadlines

What timeline, and what deadline? We wish we could be sorry about trying to be as careful as we can to protect the projects future, no amount of whining will change that. Certain things are out of our hands, you can understand that, right? If there are things that are out of our hands, any 'timeline' you reference or any non existent deadline you speak of gets changed. Right?

holding peoples money hostage.

By having a week long full no questions asked refund period. Which I have never seen before in any ICO ever.

If you are unhappy about the project, try offering to sell your pre-sale MASS in telegram.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:16:45 PM

Did the project slow down for technical reasons or the Devs are just enjoying an august sunny beach someewhere?

If you consider throwing 10's of thousands of your own personal money at lawyers to ensure the future of the project, spending countless hours answering emails, and working on the backend the same as being on a sunny beach, then yes.

masstoken

View Profile WWW
August 18, 2017, 04:18:11 PM

I hope those of us that hung in there and didn't want a refund have gotten a much better rate than the next round of funding. 

Better than 30%? I hope you are joking.

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:50:32 PM

I really hope the pre-sale would resume for one final round before the marketing campaign for the ICO starts - now I have been thinking and methabolizing the idea of this project for one month or so and the more I think at this concept the more I like it. A friend of mine has already bought and so should I. I'd also join the bounty campaign, if/when it should finally start.
AshCoins

Activity: 336
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 18, 2017, 04:59:34 PM

I'm not concerned with the percentage.  Typically, earlier investors get better rates in a capital raise.  If you want to call the initial round a 30% discount, then the next round should be a 20% discount for example.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: