Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 12:05:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] [PRE-SALE 30% BONUS] MASS Token - Masternode And Staking Service  (Read 29152 times)
masstoken

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:18:20 PM

Please post the escrow information.  Thank you.

Added to our FAQ (https://mass.cloud/faq):

Is there an escrow agent for this? If so who is your escrow agent?

The code to the Smartcontracts acts as our escrow agent, no offense to people who are escrow agents, but we would rather trust in the blockchain and emotionless code. The contract handles all of this automatically.

algo1024

Activity: 980
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:22:26 PM

Wherever Jamshoot is it is a scam.

BitSend ◢◤Clients | Source
www.bitsend.info
█▄
█████▄
████████▄
███████████▄
██████████████
███████████▀
████████▀
█████▀
█▀

Segwit | Core 0.14 | Masternodes
XEVAN | DK3 | Electrum soon
Bitcore - BTX/BTC -Project

BSD -USDT | Bittrex | C.Gather | S.Exchange
Cryptopia | NovaExchange | Livecoin
Litebit.eu | Faucet | Bitsend Airdrop

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████

████
 ████
  ████
   ████
    ████
     ████
      ████
       ████
        ████
       ████
      ████
     ████
    ████
   ████
  ████
 ████
████
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:24:23 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:49:59 AM by mprep

Sounds like an interesting concept, however the name MASS has been used in the past and has a negative image surrounding it. I would like to know whether escrow will be used for the pre-ICO and ICO? And is there a 100% payout of stakes to token holders, or is a certain % of revenue reserved for the crew?

From our FAQ (https://mass.cloud/faq):

Isn't there already a MASS Token/Crypto?

There was awhile ago that was abandoned by the creators before it even hit exchanges. We are not related to that project whatsoever.

Also from our FAQ:

Is there an escrow agent for this? If so who is your escrow agent?

The code to the Smartcontracts acts as our escrow agent, no offense to people who are escrow agents, but we would rather trust in the blockchain and emotionless code. The contract handles all of this automatically.

As far as your other question, as the White Paper states, 10% of mass will be given to the MASS Cloud Ltd. and locked for 1 year, also 10% of all Ethereum raised will be given to MASS Cloud Ltd. to be used for operational expenses, infrastructure, and future development. After the first year the 10% share of MASS will unlock, and be used to further "pay the bills". All fees accrued in the system are paid for from *OUR* funds (The ETH and then the MASS), MASS Cloud Ltd. does not receive *ANYTHING EXTRA*, we are exactly like all of the other MASS holders when it comes to staking/rewards. What that means is your share of MASS represents 100% of the pool of assets inside MASS as far as staking goes (we just happen to also own some).

Hopefully this helps answer your questions!

In the topic it's written: 12 July 2017, pre-sale.
But the topic started 17 July 2017.
You've meant that you'll give the info on 12 July about pre-sale or what?

Correct, the pre-sale is already started. We started the pre-sale in order to reward the people who have been around the project since day 1. This meant we started the pre-sale with basically zero advertising and only just word of mouth from people who caught wind of the project and have been following it. We wanted those people to be able to get into the pre-sale without any worry of missing out because of that.
Right now is the time we begin our marketing campaigns (bitcointalk ANN, advertising on sites etc), without much advertising the word of mouth has raised nearly 50% of the pre-sale cap in just 5 days.

Hopefully that makes sense.

What does it give?

MASS is an easy way for anyone to gain exposure to a distributed set proof of stake and Masternode coins while giving the option for a daily payout from staking into our smart contract in ETH.

Basically instead of having to follow all of the various PoS and Masternode coins, secure your wallets, set up Masternodes, keep your computers on 24/7, we make it so holders of MASS can stake a proportional share in a distributed pool of them, with the click of a button. Earnings for staking are paid out daily, in ETH to start, once the project goes live shortly after stakers will be able to choose what coins they are paid out in.

Hopefully this clarifies things.

We hired Jamal to handle the bounties etc, if you have issues with Jamal you should probably take them up with him and not project your illogical views that any project that hires someone to do bounty support is a scam, where we come from that is called 'jumping to conclusions'. Come in and have a chat with us in Telegram, I suspect we can turn your illogical views around.

https://t.me/MASSToken

The phrase don't judge a book by its cover applies here, don't judge a project by the person it hires on bitcointalk to run bounties.
Please read the White Paper, and the FAQ, come and talk with us, before throwing out blanket statements.

Thanks!

fanten

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Future of Global Copyright Registration

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 01:54:08 PM

Why *NON EXCHANGE* wallet?

Smile
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 01:57:45 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:50:37 AM by mprep

I've been in the telegram group for some time, it's really active, and seems to have a good future

Thanks for the support! Tongue
Technically as soon as you buy MASS you are part of the team Wink

Why *NON EXCHANGE* wallet?

Because of how Ethereum erc20 Tokens work, if you were to send from an exchange wallet you do not own that address, the exchange owns that address. Which means when MASS Tokens get minted instead of going to you, they would go to the exchange's address, which means a LOT of headaches for you trying to deal with them regarding it. We would rather save you that hassle Tongue

Always just use a wallet you are in control of the keys, this is for every ICO that is on Ethereum that has people send directly to a Smartcontract, myetherwallet.com parity mist metamask... From there you control your own keys, its just a simple matter of sending to the contract address and then checking your balance. Once the ICO starts your MASS Tokens will automatically be created and sent to you (this is a simplified version of what actually happens on the blockchain but it works Wink)

jamalaezaz (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 1876
Merit: 533

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 02:45:14 PM

We hired Jamal to handle the bounties etc, if you have issues with Jamal you should probably take them up with him and not project your illogical views that any project that hires someone to do bounty support is a scam, where we come from that is called 'jumping to conclusions'. Come in and have a chat with us in Telegram, I suspect we can turn your illogical views around.

https://t.me/MASSToken

The phrase don't judge a book by its cover applies here, don't judge a project by the person it hires on bitcointalk to run bounties.
Please read the White Paper, and the FAQ, come and talk with us, before throwing out blanket statements.

Thanks!

nice answer. you made my day man.

Available For CM/SMM, Content Writing and Digital Marketing
TG: @jamalaezaz
HenryK81

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:09:54 PM

Maybe I missed something, but can someone please provide links to your radio interviews here?

Thanks in advance.
l10no

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:17:38 PM

I will waiting for this coin on bounty campaign Im sure this is a nice coin to follow and invest but for now I just wanna see the progress of this project I dont want to fast to decide. watch and learn
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 06:20:12 PM
Last edit: July 18, 2017, 01:50:49 AM by mprep

Maybe I missed something, but can someone please provide links to your radio interviews here?

Thanks in advance.

Hey there,
It is in the "MEDIA" section of the ANN post
https://soundcloud.com/coremediaradio/mass
^

If you have any questions let us know Wink

I will waiting for this coin on bounty campaign Im sure this is a nice coin to follow and invest but for now I just wanna see the progress of this project I dont want to fast to decide. watch and learn

Cool. Best to learn the most you can before you contribute to any project for sure. We don't want to pressure people, we want to educate people in our project and then hopefully they see the use.

If you aren't, join our telegram or slack or irc... its pretty active!

dishku
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 06:37:53 PM

Good to see another nice project in the market response for pre-sale phase is not bad and I hope it will get more contribution as people will understand about the potential of this project. I also just send some from my reserve good luck to the team.
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:26:14 PM

Good to see another nice project in the market response for pre-sale phase is not bad and I hope it will get more contribution as people will understand about the potential of this project. I also just send some from my reserve good luck to the team.

Thanks, we are pretty sure that the people who understand what we are doing see the huge value of it, even for the people who might not fully understand it, it gives them a way to be exposed to masternode and staking technology in a MUCH simpler way.

PS now that you have contributed, you are technically also part of the MASS team Tongue

robstar

Activity: 5

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:33:47 PM

What does it give?

MASS is an easy way for anyone to gain exposure to a distributed set proof of stake and Masternode coins while giving the option for a daily payout from staking into our smart contract in ETH.

Basically instead of having to follow all of the various PoS and Masternode coins, secure your wallets, set up Masternodes, keep your computers on 24/7, we make it so holders of MASS can stake a proportional share in a distributed pool of them, with the click of a button. Earnings for staking are paid out daily, in ETH to start, once the project goes live shortly after stakers will be able to choose what coins they are paid out in.

4.5k eth obviously clarified things around here ... and in my humble opinion it is the best project 2017 crypto related ... thanks for the chance to be an early investor in this project.
cryptomike82

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:47:13 PM

#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:52:23 PM

#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Thanks for the support and confidence Tongue

TeraBite
Legendary

Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 07:53:15 PM

#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Now they are offering 30% for this PRE-Sale round once these would got sold than bonus amount will decrease to 20%. I think there is good opportunity to buy at low price before all token sold out. I also agreed with you it's worth to buy now.

Yes, we have 3 tiers in the ICO phase, however all of them less than the pre-sale bonus.
They are:
First 6million MASS are 1ETH = 1200MASS (20% bonus)
Next 10million MASS are 1ETH = 1100MASS (10% bonus)
Remaining MASS until cap = 1ETH = 1000MASS (no bonus)

MEGATRON  -  THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION       
                        WEBSITE        WHITEPAPER         LAUNCH EVENT        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        TELEGRAM        ANN                 
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 07:59:20 PM

What does it give?

4.5k eth obviously clarified things around here ... and in my humble opinion it is the best project 2017 crypto related ... thanks for the chance to be an early investor in this project.

Thanks for becoming part of MASS with your contribution. We also agree that it has great potential!

masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 08:11:31 PM

#MASStoken  Shocked Shocked Shocked pre-sale growing pretty fast, goooooooooooooood luck. Probably my next post here would be #soldout Smiley

Now they are offering 30% for this PRE-Sale round once these would got sold than bonus amount will decrease to 20%. I think there is good opportunity to buy at low price before all token sold out. I also agreed with you it's worth to buy now.

Yes, we have 3 tiers in the ICO phase, however all of them less than the pre-sale bonus.
They are:

Yes, our goal was to make the pre-sale worth it for early supporters and people who were willing to give support early on. That is quite important to us. Part of building this project is about the project itself, the other part is about building a community around it, which can then help offer support, new ideas, and also help spread the word too.

We also feel that the ICO bonuses are fair without being too out of control, since the bulk of MASS is sold at a 0% bonus in the ICO, it evens the whole thing out quite well. This also gives people who might be uncomfortable about doing anything until August 1st a way to participate (while not getting quite the same rewards, still getting a reward if getting in early into the ICO). Also remember, that the team does not get all of the ICO proceeds like in most ICOs, we are only taking 10% for expenses/operations/infrastructure/etc, the rest (minus the bounty and prior commitment) goes directly into the pool of assets, that means that 88% of the ICO funds raised go directly to benefiting MASS holders.

timuzaj

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 17, 2017, 08:12:02 PM

They are:
So many good people around here Smiley. It's good to see that this community can contribute to this project. Totally the best project launching this year Smiley
#MassToken
masstoken

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:18:48 PM

A bit of a followup from our radio interview with Core Media Radio, a short writeup:

http://coremedia.info/crypto-interviews/item/831-mass-cloud

You can also listen to the interview there.

alexsetiawan

Activity: 1050
Merit: 252

English -> Indonesian translation service

View Profile WWW
July 17, 2017, 09:38:15 PM

Any bounty?
I want to reserve Indonesian translation

thanks

_����������������_
��������������������_
���������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
���������������������
�������������������
��������������������_
�����������������������
�����������������_�����
����������������������
���������������������
������������������
EKASEPBANJAR
Vexanium Block Producer

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
STAKE YOUR VEX
Vote ekasepbanjar
And Get Reward Daily

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
[ Website ] [ Telegram ] [ Instagram ]
let's growth VEX better! Public Blockchain from Indonesia

� 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
  � 
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 »
  Print  

Jump to: