Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:28:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 526 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Signatum - New Algorithm - Fair Launch - No Premine  (Read 823659 times)
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:14:33 PM

Why is nobody here willing to provide an explanation of the core value proposition of this coin?
Everybody has their owns I think, but personally my interests go to the hybrid PoW / PoS system with a decent PoW max supply, the fact that it is already implemented (when ETH still doesn't know where it goes), the fair launch and pretty good wealth distribution when 90% of new altcoins come with a 10-20% premine and a TOP 25 (when not top 10) over 50% in the richlist, or their fucking masternode hype creating whales... The TOR integration, and see what the devs are planning on the long run, it seems there will be some fresh news tomorrow, wait and see.

Finally someone with at least a few words of info. Thank you!

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ishem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:44:40 PM

My line of thinking is basically that this is still a very virginal industry. I'm completely unconvinced that Zcash or Monero are better or more secure. All altcoins are yet equally to stand test of time... for that reason it makes sense to enter into equal amount of risk at a much lower entry price than at a much higher entry price. A couple of years from now we will know which altcoin had the most amount of bag holders - and I think we will all be very surprised - any one of them could have a ton of surprises up their sleeve.

At worst I will only lose $100 worth of electricity with Signatum, what a travesty Smiley

As for people claiming that Monero or Zcash is better, more secure and so on - that's what they all say... nobody knows that yet.

As for dumping this coin, it's just dumping it into another crypto - and how do you know it's better? I think even the best cryptographers would find it difficult to make a deep risk assessment of one crypto currency over another - they are all at the same level right now.
CEKTAHT

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 04:52:34 PM

My line of thinking is basically that this is still a very virginal industry. I'm completely unconvinced that Zcash or Monero are better or more secure. All altcoins are yet equally to stand test of time... for that reason it makes sense to enter into equal amount of risk at a much lower entry price than at a much higher entry price. A couple of years from now we will know which altcoin had the most amount of bag holders - and I think we will all be very surprised - any one of them could have a ton of surprises up their sleeve.

At worst I will only lose $100 worth of electricity with Signatum, what a travesty Smiley

As for people claiming that Monero or Zcash is better, more secure and so on - that's what they all say... nobody knows that yet.

As for dumping this coin, it's just dumping it into another crypto - and how do you know it's better? I think even the best cryptographers would find it difficult to make a deep risk assessment of one crypto currency over another - they are all at the same level right now.

Look at QRL project, those guys are really thinking 10 steps ahead, mainnet launch in sep/oct,  if signatum won't rise by then, I will sell it in favor of QRL
ishem

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:29:13 PM

Look at QRL project, those guys are really thinking 10 steps ahead, mainnet launch in sep/oct,  if signatum won't rise by then, I will sell it in favor of QRL

Thanks for the intro, that actually looks interesting Smiley
gurumeditation

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:38:25 PM

QRL is maybe a good project on the paper, but I all I've seen until now is a internal war (classical ICO : we take the money then we fight, and we don't give a fuck about people who invested in) and a classical PoS test, nothing that can change the game so far. Also I am a little sceptical when I heard the word "quantum resistant". Hope things will go on a better way from now.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
CEKTAHT

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:44:06 PM

QRL is maybe a good project on the paper, but I all I've seen until now is a internal war (classical ICO : we take the money then we fight, and we don't give a fuck about people who invested in) and a classical PoS test, nothing that can change the game so far. Also I am a little sceptical when I heard the word "quantum resistant". Hope things will go on a better way from now.

That's not true, they hired a social media manager 1 month before ICO, he got greedy and demenfed 33% of all funds, got fired, got upset and used social media to justify his hit article on medeum, devs didn't touch ICO funds yet, founderbis financings the project out of his pocket
gurumeditation

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 05:53:56 PM

Look at QRL project, those guys are really thinking 10 steps ahead, mainnet launch in sep/oct,  if signatum won't rise by then, I will sell it in favor of QRL

That's not true, they hired a social media manager 1 month before ICO, he got greedy and demenfed 33% of all funds, got fired, got upset and used social media to justify his hit article on medeum, devs didn't touch ICO funds yet, founderbis financings the project out of his pocket
I don't know and I don't care about what happened, not my business. When you start working on a such project, that kind of things would not happen, especially when you ask people to bring funds. I still have interest in QRL however, I just wait for more concrete stuff now after the drama.

█▀▀▀██▀▀▀█░░░░    ►    * No ICO | Fair Launch | Bounties          ◄    * Discord
█▄▄▄█▄▀░░░░░░    ►    * The first Ethash Masternode crypto     ◄    * Forums
░░░░░░░▀▄█▄▄▄█    ►    * ASIC-Resistant | PoW GPU Mining       ◄    * Twitter
abant

Activity: 44
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 06:35:14 PM

signatum rich list.   it looks pretty fair. unfortunately i am not in this list now.

http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist
int64

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:11:11 PM

Nice project. Does anybody know when can we expect signatum to hit big exchanges like poloniex or bittrex? I will not sell it jet but it will be nice to have it on big exchange

▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔   ▶▶▶▶ Get Your Free Tokens Now ◀◀◀◀  First PoS Smart Contract Token
▓    PoSToken   ▓  ✔  Free Airdrop ●  No-ICO ●  100% Annual Interest First Year
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ✔  ANN ●  WebSite  ●  Twitter  ●  Slack  ●  Whitepaper
CEKTAHT

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:15:40 PM

Nice project. Does anybody know when can we expect signatum to hit big exchanges like poloniex or bittrex? I will not sell it jet but it will be nice to have it on big exchange
I don't expect it to be listed on Polo anytime soon, they can barely handle their system running with the coins they have listed till now, but bittrex shouldn't be long..
slatanic2012

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:21:51 PM

guys, anyone having issues with TDP? I mean, ups and downs, not stable. using sp3 here, but with all the others same issue.
blissz

Activity: 336
Merit: 258

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:31:17 PM

This is really worth watching if you're interested in this coin.
Looking at the whitepaper, every decision / choices made for the signatum coin seems to be really well considered.
mt55

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:37:49 PM

signatum rich list.   it looks pretty fair. unfortunately i am not in this list now.

http://explorer.signatum.io/richlist

Why would you trust a rich list let alone believe that you could derive reliable info from it?

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄            ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
slatanic2012

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:47:45 PM

guys, anyone having issues with TDP? I mean, ups and downs, not stable. using sp3 here, but with all the others same issue.
I have issues with tdp bro, i have evga 1070 and i can't make it work with 80% PL :/
Im not good to clock the cards Sad
yeah, but seems to be in all the gpus...anyone have some solution?
blissz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 07:53:05 PM

I have issues with tdp bro, i have evga 1070 and i can't make it work with 80% PL :/

Try to run them with the lowest memclock you can set it. Then lower the TDP. At least you get a quite good hashrate for insane low wattage.

I run my 1070's at 75 watt from the wall at 22 Mh/s
tardnoggle

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:07:29 PM

Try to run them with the lowest memclock you can set it. Then lower the TDP. At least you get a quite good hashrate for insane low wattage.

I'm running fairly stable on my 1080 over at suprnova.

https://i.imgur.com/G5wjEwm.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/HbtSJmh.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/RTMIV8u.jpg

Edit:

Using this miner for the best speed currently.

https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/tag/1.1
slatanic2012

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:13:56 PM

https://i.imgur.com/G5wjEwm.jpg

its too much stranger the tdp up and down

http://imgur.com/a/xXmbB
blissz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:18:13 PM

its too much stranger the tdp up and down

http://imgur.com/a/xXmbB

I wouldn't bother that too much. Try to fully decrease your mem clocks. It will help your hashrate
newstb

Activity: 180

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:28:58 PM
Last edit: August 02, 2017, 05:16:54 PM by newstb

UPD: https://github.com/palginpav/ccminer/releases/download/1.1/ccminer-1.1-skunk.tar.gz - Fixed Linux binary, now working not only on high-end CPUs, also a bit different kernel code and built with CUDA 7.5. Please, test and reply.

Thank you!

Works perfectly for me!

I/m running Ubuntu 16.04 with Celeron G3900, and Cuda 8.0 and Nvidia 384.
Thanks for the hard work palgin

Post edited.

I linked wrong miner, sorry for that.
blissz

View Profile
August 01, 2017, 08:36:54 PM

Ouch he stole quite a lot.  Shocked 144k of SIGT so far. Maybe ask a mod to delete that link?

by the way are u sure it was that miner?
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 ... 526 »
  Print  

Jump to: