Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 03:27:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55577 times)
YGung

Activity: 318
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 16, 2017, 11:39:26 AM

How to Register to Receive HDG tokens

RIALTO.AI is a designated data provider to Hedge Project (for more details read the story: RIALTO.AI as a Designated Data Provider to the Hedge Project). Hedge Project will introduce professional crypto indices and several index-based products on their platform (e.g. purchase of any index replicated basket of cryptocurrencies), as well as hedging and short exposure products. We invite you to read more about the project at www.hedge-crypto.com.

5% of HDG tokens are to be distributed to existing XRL token holders
In return for RIALTO.AI providing data services for Hedge, XRL token holders will receive 5% of total Hedge (HDG) tokens. Eligible for distribution are all RIALTO (XRL) token holders who were in the public ledger on the record date: 15th of September 2017 @12:00 UTC.

To receive the tokens, please follow these instructions:
Hedge Project will distribute tokens only to token holders that will register their XRL holding addresses on their website until October 15th.
1. Register at www.hedge-crypto.com
2. Sign in with your username and password
3. Navigate to the participation page www.hedge-crypto.com/participation
4. Enter your ETH addresses (max 3) where you hold XRL tokens
5. Receive your Hedge tokens on the distribution date on 16th of October.

Support contact

For any assistance and support on how to register and save your addresses, please contact info@hedge-crypto.com.

Sincerely,
RIALTO.AI team

Congrats on the business collaboration, thanks for providing XRL token holders with this opportunity to receive free HDG tokens, and thanks for the easy to follow walk through.

Keep the good news flowing!

▐▐   ▬▬▬▬▬   DeepOnion   ▬▬▬▬▬   ▌▌
████    40 PUBLIC AIRDROPS COMPLETED    TOR INTEGRATED    ████
▬▬▬▬   (✔) DeepVault Blockchain File Signatures  •  VoteCentral Your Vote Counts  •  deeponion.org   ▬▬▬▬

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"The nature of Bitcoin is such that once version 0.1 was released, the core design was set in stone for the rest of its lifetime." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Guybrush_Threepwood

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:08:40 AM

RIALTO.AI is a designated data provider to Hedge Project (for more details read the story: RIALTO.AI as a Designated Data Provider to the Hedge Project). Hedge Project will introduce professional crypto indices and several index-based products on their platform (e.g. purchase of any index replicated basket of cryptocurrencies), as well as hedging and short exposure products. We invite you to read more about the project at www.hedge-crypto.com.

In return for RIALTO.AI providing data services for Hedge, XRL token holders will receive 5% of total Hedge (HDG) tokens. Eligible for distribution are all RIALTO (XRL) token holders who were in the public ledger on the record date: 15th of September 2017 @12:00 UTC.

Hedge Project will distribute tokens only to token holders that will register their XRL holding addresses on their website until October 15th.

Support contact

For any assistance and support on how to register and save your addresses, please contact info@hedge-crypto.com.

Sincerely,
RIALTO.AI team

Dear Rialto Gentlemen Squire's

Any chance you can extend this 15th September date..?

I bought my Rialto on EtherDelta (when they first became available post-ico) and hadn't got round to converting EtherDelta XRL tokens back to "real" Rialto tokens.. :-(

Can you please help turn my frown upside down..? :-) I'm a genuine long time supporter!

Thank you please

Sign in here at least once a week and only just seen this.   :-(
MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:21:39 AM

Support contact

Sincerely,
RIALTO.AI team

I bought my Rialto on EtherDelta (when they first became available post-ico) and hadn't got round to converting EtherDelta XRL tokens back to "real" Rialto tokens.. :-(

Can you please help turn my frown upside down..? :-) I'm a genuine long time supporter!

Thank you please

Did you have your XRL tokens on EtherDelta on Sep 15th?  If so, they should be shown on the public ledger and your EtherDelta address should have the Hedge token airdropped to that location.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm holding all of my XRL on ED...
Guybrush_Threepwood

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:29:55 AM

Support contact

Sincerely,
RIALTO.AI team

Thank you please

Did you have your XRL tokens on EtherDelta on Sep 15th?  If so, they should be shown on the public ledger and your EtherDelta address should have the Hedge token airdropped to that location.  Someone please correct me if I'm wrong as I'm holding all of my XRL on ED...

No - you convert your Ethereum in tradable "EtherDelta Ether Tokens" and you're trading them for "EtherDelta Rialto Tokens".

To redeem them into actual Rialto tokens - you need to withdraw them into an actual wallet. EtherDelta does provide a wallet, but I THINK (might be wrong), but you need to click "withdraw"..?

Similarly to process to buying - when you've sent Ether to EtherDelta - still gotta click "deposit" :-(

Hope I'm wrong - but preetty sure I'm right :-(
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:35:41 AM

Support contact

Sincerely,
RIALTO.AI team

Thank you please

No - you convert your Ethereum in tradable "EtherDelta Ether Tokens" and you're trading them for "EtherDelta Rialto Tokens".

To redeem them into actual Rialto tokens - you need to withdraw them into an actual wallet. EtherDelta does provide a wallet, but I THINK (might be wrong), but you need to click "withdraw"..?

Similarly to process to buying - when you've sent Ether to EtherDelta - still gotta click "deposit" :-(

Hope I'm wrong - but preetty sure I'm right :-(

Hm, ok, I did have them withdrawn to my ED wallet, hope that does the trick!
Guybrush_Threepwood

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 04:45:02 AM

And yes - owned them a couple of months now..

Missed / didn't hear about the ICO - but bought them on the first week listed on EtherDelta - mid July.

With EtherDelta being decentralised, everything costs a little "gas" and didn't have any reason to move them. No proof of staking etc and everyone kept saying "no dividends are due in 2017".

Just hope I didn't catch this news update too late. Doubt I'd get much, as I've only got 3,000 XRL. But that's a lot to me - and a few extra hedge tokens would definitely help.. :-)
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 02:23:53 PM

Missed / didn't hear about the ICO - but bought them on the first week listed on EtherDelta - mid July.

With EtherDelta being decentralised, everything costs a little "gas" and didn't have any reason to move them. No proof of staking etc and everyone kept saying "no dividends are due in 2017".

Just hope I didn't catch this news update too late. Doubt I'd get much, as I've only got 3,000 XRL. But that's a lot to me - and a few extra hedge tokens would definitely help.. :-)

I've reached out to the Hedge Token team to inquire about this, I'll let you know what I find out!
Guybrush_Threepwood

View Profile
September 17, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

I've reached out to the Hedge Token team to inquire about this, I'll let you know what I find out!

Thanks bud - Appreciated Smiley

Have just moved the tokens back to EtherDelta MetaMask wallet now. Hopefully they'll be gracious enough to extend the deadline until after the weekend

Guybrush_Threepwood

View Profile
September 18, 2017, 11:06:02 AM

Great Project

This user is just pasting "Great Project" in every new crypto threat - presumably trying to get free coins via signature bounty.

I clicked on their username and "Show Last Posts User Commented On"

Is reporting to mod advised for above user spamming the forum? I'm new here and don't want to get kicked off myself.
eidoscore

Activity: 723
Merit: 106

STABILA [STB] - Decentralize The Financial System

View Profile WWW
September 18, 2017, 05:52:17 PM

reserving indonesian translation

RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
September 20, 2017, 04:28:53 AM

FAQ on the HDG Registration Proces

Last week, RIALTO.AI has announced that its data providing services were selected for the calculation purposes of Hedge Project. In return for providing the data services, RIALTO.AI will receive 5% of Hedge (HDG) tokens that will be proportionally distributed to RIALTO (XRL) token holders, identified on a predetermined record date. To receive the HDG share, eligible token holders have to register their ETH addresses where they hold XRL. However, during the registration process, several repetitive questions emerged which we have decided to answer publicly.

1. Is it too late to buy more XRL now that the September 15th deadline has passed?
XRL purchased after the record date of the snapshot of XRL holdings from the Ethereum public ledger (September 15, 2017) will not be taken into account in distributing HDG tokens.

2. I purchased XRL and also Hedge tokens in two separate transactions from the same address. Do I have to take any other action with regard to registering the XRLs at this time?
No, just saving your address at www.hedge-crypto/participation.

3. Can I change the address of the registration? Can I receive HDG on other address than registered?
The change of the address is not possible. You will receive HDG tokens to the address where you had the tokens on 15th of September and that you have registered on www.hedge-crypto.com.

4. Until when do I have to register the address where I hold XRL? Will the registration be possible after that date?
You have to register the address until October 15, 2017. Any late registration will not be possible.

5. I hold my XRL tokens in my EtherDelta wallet rather than in MyEtherWallet. Would I still be eligible for a distribution of HDG tokens to XRL holders?
If you own the private key to the address where you are holding XRL tokens than you can have them anywhere. Otherwise, you will not be able to access them.

6. When will the share of HDG tokens be distributed among XRL holders?
The share of HDG tokens will be distributed on October 16, 2017.

7. Who will execute the distribution of HDG to XRL holders, RIALTO.AI or Hedge Project?
The distribution will be executed by Hedge Project. This is why you have to register to the website of the Hedge Project.

8. Does anyone know if the percentage of tokens we receive is based on the total before any are burnt that aren’t sold?
The percentage is calculated on the final token supply (after any are burnt).

September AMA Session on Reddit
RIALTO.AI September AMA Session will stay unlocked for next six days. We are locking the thread on September 25. Topics are becoming interesting for that we invite you to participate, ask the questions and upvote the questions you want to get answered. https://www.reddit.com/r/RialtoAI/comments/6y8rky/rialtoai_ama_september_2017/
Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 05:41:21 PM

Just wanted to say something nice about RIALTO, and I am not in any way associated with them or get any bounty or similar.

Of the several different ICO's I have participated in RIALTO is the only one so far that give me a feeling that there is a really good crew behind it. From the first email I wrote during the ICO with some questions to REDDIT and any other channel they use, like newsletters etc, they have replied to anything I or anybody else asked in a professional way. And they encourage people to ask more questions.

I have a good feeling about this company/project. 

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 06:09:37 PM

Just wanted to say something nice about RIALTO, and I am not in any way associated with them or get any bounty or similar.

Of the several different ICO's I have participated in RIALTO is the only one so far that give me a feeling that there is a really good crew behind it. From the first email I wrote during the ICO with some questions to REDDIT and any other channel they use, like newsletters etc, they have replied to anything I or anybody else asked in a professional way. And they encourage people to ask more questions.

I agree, the team is quick to follow up with the community but keeps quiet about development which IMO is a good thing.  When they make a partnership or breakthrough on the app, they announce but you can tell this is just the early beginnings and this team is going to push the limits in the coming months. 
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 20, 2017, 07:18:21 PM

I see RIALTO doing really good, once they start delivering their promises. The price is still good to accumulate and hold.
Dr-Jones

Activity: 7

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 05:22:57 PM

This is a very interesting and conservative analysis of the future of Rialto: https://www.hedge-crypto.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/09/Hedge-tip-of-the-week_rialto.pdf

You guys should check it out!
Iruwen

Activity: 347

CMC Community

View Profile WWW
September 22, 2017, 09:04:12 PM

OMG is a pretty awesome ticker, and who gives a shit about the name to begin with.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rialto/#charts
There are only very few tokens which are that stable.
MrPuffnStuff

View Profile
September 22, 2017, 09:11:25 PM

OMG is a pretty awesome ticker, and who gives a shit about the name to begin with.

https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rialto/#charts
There are only very few tokens which are that stable.

Yes, good point regarding the stability and this is at pretty low volume.  When this is listed on some larger exchanges we will see the real value of XLR.  Dev team seems to be keeping good pace on the development so I see no reason this doesn't rally into 2018...
Dorky

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 12:54:59 PM

I wonder what is the expected turnover of Rialto.ai's pool.
For example, if the pool is $7.5 mil, then how long will it take for the entire $7.5 mil to be utilized in arbitrage?

Of course it could utilize only $500k a day so that would mean it takes 15 days, or 16.8x in a year, assuming 252 trading days per year.
This is important to estimate the fair price of XRL.

So if the profit is 0.05% per trade, and the turnover is 16.8, then the profits that can be made in a year would be (1.005^16.8 - 1) x 7.5 mil, assuming profits are retained for 1 year.

The higher the turnover, the better.
Otherwise, this would be a slow-growth kind of venture.
So does anyone has any idea what is the turnover that can be expected?

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
September 23, 2017, 04:55:20 PM

For example, if the pool is $7.5 mil, then how long will it take for the entire $7.5 mil to be utilized in arbitrage?

Of course it could utilize only $500k a day so that would mean it takes 15 days, or 16.8x in a year, assuming 252 trading days per year.

So if the profit is 0.05% per trade, and the turnover is 16.8, then the profits that can be made in a year would be (1.005^16.8 - 1) x 7.5 mil, assuming profits are retained for 1 year.

I would estimate a target profit of .0001-0.01% per trade. Target turnover should be at very least the full balance per day (7.5 mil), but potentially much higher. just rough guesses.

200-500% ROI per year seems realistic for 7.5 mil. If the balance got too high, ROI may drop due to less opportunity. but 7.5 mill isn't too huge yet.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:42:33 AM

I would estimate a target profit of .0001-0.01% per trade. Target turnover should be at very least the full balance per day (7.5 mil), but potentially much higher. just rough guesses.

200-500% ROI per year seems realistic for 7.5 mil. If the balance got too high, ROI may drop due to less opportunity. but 7.5 mill isn't too huge yet.
Looking forward to see the first report.If its a favourable one, we will see huge spike for Rialto. The first report is going to be the market setter.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: