Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 08:47:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55577 times)
eldub

Activity: 232
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 25, 2017, 06:39:34 PM

went shopping today on EtherDelta to add to my stash of XRL. Plan to accumulate as much as I can and hold for a while. Will be buying every month while it is such a bargain. I feel good about this one.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bigcash2011

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265

View Profile WWW
September 25, 2017, 07:40:02 PM

Rialto is a solid project, i would have liked it more if the profit share happened monthly or quarterly.

Zabivelli

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 02:51:55 PM

Rialto is a solid project, i would have liked it more if the profit share happened monthly or quarterly.

the price is right now 0.338 usd and not much is happening here in the thread or twitter..

the price is below the ico, isn't it?

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:32:36 PM

the price is right now 0.338 usd and not much is happening here in the thread or twitter..

No, it is still above the ICO price. Cool
Dr-Jones

Activity: 7
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:01:48 AM

ICO price was around 0.15 USD.

If everything is on track it the next couple of days are quite exciting:
  • Trading will start on 1st October, as stated in the whitepaper.
  • RIALTO.AI will present their working solutions and data providing service at the largest European Blockchain Forum in Barcelona. (Latest Newsletter)
  • Statistics for XRL holders should be made available until then or on that day. (Some Newsletter before)
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 05:12:19 PM

RIALTO.AI has closed the Slack channel due to spam, scam, and phishing attempts. Instead, we have opened an official Telegram group.

You are cordially invited to join the group by following this link:
https://t.me/joinchat/FjR7UA3wfIFn0wRz1ULlQQ
By moving to an official RIALTO.AI Telegram group, we opened new communication channel where you will be able to follow RIALTO.AI official announcements as well as to continue to discuss on RIALTO.AI related topics with the community. The official announcements published by RIALTO.AI on Telegram will be available on this link:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJIJRvGtIsNu7zOvw.

RIALTO.AI Team
krypt0n1

Activity: 238

🔵 Brickblock.io - Future of Stock Trading

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:40:39 PM

Great Project

This user is just pasting "Great Project" in every new crypto threat - presumably trying to get free coins via signature bounty.

I clicked on their username and "Show Last Posts User Commented On"

Is reporting to mod advised for above user spamming the forum? I'm new here and don't want to get kicked off myself.

Mighty Pirate eh? I'm having pretty intense FOMO about not using Guybrush Threepwood as my user name. Tongue The monkey island series was one of my favorite childhood games/series, BY FAR!

MrPuffnStuff

Activity: 237

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 06:55:06 PM

RIALTO.AI has closed the Slack channel due to spam, scam, and phishing attempts. Instead, we have opened an official Telegram group.

You are cordially invited to join the group by following this link:
https://t.me/joinchat/FjR7UA3wfIFn0wRz1ULlQQ
By moving to an official RIALTO.AI Telegram group, we opened new communication channel where you will be able to follow RIALTO.AI official announcements as well as to continue to discuss on RIALTO.AI related topics with the community. The official announcements published by RIALTO.AI on Telegram will be available on this link:
https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAEJIJRvGtIsNu7zOvw.

RIALTO.AI Team

Thank God, Slack spam has been unreal since I joined...
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 10:12:06 AM

RIALTO.AI is introducing the official RIALTO.AI - bridge between markets video. We invite you to take a look: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzcjK-53P8I
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 03:57:02 PM
Last edit: September 30, 2017, 04:07:53 PM by migello

New, sleek website for rialto.ai

https://www.rialto.ai

medium announcement: https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-second-generation-website-22f1e1f8adce

Tokens enable access to the XRL dashboard and will be required for the use of single market access point platform once developed (planned for Q4 2018).

XRL tokens are backed by collateral in the form of the Digital Asset Pool that can be monitored through user dashboard.

Registered XRL token holders will have the ability to periodically withdraw proportional amount of excess collateral on the user dashboard panel.

juicy

way to go guys
bluedude

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

y²=x3+ax+b, a=0,b=7

View Profile
September 30, 2017, 04:00:08 PM

New, sleek website for rialto.ai

https://www.rialto.ai

way to go guys
Looking really net and simple. Waiting for the trade sashboard to be available on October 1st.
Dorky

Best IoT Platform Based on Blockchain

View Profile
October 01, 2017, 03:30:33 AM
Last edit: October 01, 2017, 04:00:32 AM by Dorky

1. What's the advantages/disadvantages of withdrawing vs not withdrawing the excess collateral?

2. I see from the dashboard that their testing operation since August 2017 has made total trades in excess of 10,000 times, is that true? If so, what is the average USD/BTC/ETH/XRP used to capture each trade? Or is the "volume 2" column the actual related fund deployed?

Update:
That "volume 2" is probably the hard way of calc. the total $ traded.
Based on current price of cryptos and fiats, I manually worked it out to over USD 19.9 mil and total trades at 25237, making the average $ involved per trade = USD 790, pardon whatever the fluctuation of exchange rates in August.
Still translates to low growth in the crypto world.

██
    ███
  █ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 ██ ███
 █  ██

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
      ▄████████████████████▄
    ▄████████████████████████▄
   █████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀▀▀▀████
  ██████      ███████      █████
 █████████▌   ███████   █████████
▐█████████▌   ███████   █████████▌
████████                   ███████
▐███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▄▄▄██████▌
 ██████████   ███████   █████████
  ██████▀▀▀   ███████   ▀▀▀█████
   █████      ███████      ████
    ▀████████████████████████▀
      ▀████████████████████▀
         ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀

▄▄         ▄▄             ▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌           ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌     ▄▄▄▄▄▄███▌      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▄██████████▌   ▄███████████   ▄██████████
▐█████████████▌  ███▀     ▐██▌  ▐███▀     ███  ▐███▀
▐██▌       ▐██▌ ▐██▌      ▐██▌  ███▌      ███  ███▌
▐██▌       ▐██▌  ███▄     ▐██▌  ▐███▄     ███  ▐███▄
▐██▌       ▐██▌   ▀██████████▌   ▀██████  ███   ▀██████████
▀▀         ▀▀       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀  ▀▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██
███
███
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
███ ██
 ██ 
  █

██    Whitepaper    ██
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
FacebookTwitterBitcointalk
Captain_LeChuck

Activity: 1

View Profile
October 03, 2017, 05:26:46 AM

This user is just pasting "Great Project" in every new crypto threat - presumably trying to get free coins via signature bounty.

I clicked on their username and "Show Last Posts User Commented On"

Is reporting to mod advised for above user spamming the forum? I'm new here and don't want to get kicked off myself.

Mighty Pirate eh? I'm having pretty intense FOMO about not using Guybrush Threepwood as my user name. Tongue The monkey island series was one of my favorite childhood games/series, BY FAR!

BitcoinTalk is full of mighty pirates sailing the high seas...  Wink

The Monkey Islands games remain a LucasArts masterpiece in my eyes.

Used to play on my IBM 286 with 5+1/2" Floppy Discs - And the epic "copyright protection wheel" - matching together the top / bottom parts of random cartoon pirate faces  Smiley
migello

View Profile
October 05, 2017, 09:58:07 AM

soooo the FUD had spread over even on rialto

watch out for the roallercoaster and be prepared to buy the dip (if you are not a hodler like me)
9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 05, 2017, 09:22:11 PM

ICO price was around 0.15 USD.

If everything is on track it the next couple of days are quite exciting:
  • Trading will start on 1st October, as stated in the whitepaper.
  • RIALTO.AI will present their working solutions and data providing service at the largest European Blockchain Forum in Barcelona. (Latest Newsletter)
  • Statistics for XRL holders should be made available until then or on that day. (Some Newsletter before)

Bought my XRL at Livecoin.net and think this is a winner. This kind of service only makes sense and I would like this team to begin building powerful relationships with the major stock and bond institutions. Why not, those people are so extremely bored with their current duties... Oh, you might begin storing your XRL in the Eidoo.io wallet which competes well against MEW.

Zabivelli

View Profile WWW
October 08, 2017, 03:10:25 AM

Waiting for a dip, so the price comes close to the ico price.
Need to get some of this Grin

Use my link to sign up for Crypto.com and we both get $50 USD. You get many staking advantages and you can get the Visa card to spend crypto anywhere in the world. Every time you spend, you get cash back in $MCO. Depending on your card you get free Netflix, Spotify, Airport lounge key and other benefits! The cards are free!
migello

View Profile
October 09, 2017, 03:39:01 PM

Am I blind or is there no WhitePaper for this project?

you can find a copy here https://github.com/masonicGIT/ico-whitepapers/blob/master/rialto/rialto.pdf
RIALTO.AI

View Profile WWW
October 11, 2017, 04:52:31 PM
Last edit: October 27, 2017, 01:06:01 PM by RIALTO.AI

RIALTO.AI Collaboration with EY

RIALTO.AI is announcing a collaboration with one of the Big Four accounting firms, EY (Ernst & Young). The main objectives are designed to accelerate business development, operational efficiency, and company’s growth by bringing cutting-edge consulting services to the progressive business model of RIALTO.AI.

EY will not only ensure the highest standard of accounting services, but it will also provide full consulting services in tax, legal, and financial aspects of RIALTO.AI business.

EY

EY is one of the largest multinational professional services firms, headquartered in London. With a global presence and an international network of more than 250.000 employees, EY is able to deliver professional solutions in the complex and broadening industry of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The company’s openness towards the new digital trends and awareness of advancing technologies are two of the key factors that have led to the collaboration.

EY has recognized that the blockchain solutions are establishing built-in levels of trust among the market participants and that start-ups continue to disrupt existing industries and create completely new markets. Both RIALTO.AI and EY believe that human insight is needed to seize the upside of disruption and navigate through the extraordinary choices that a digital market presents.
grinmoure

Activity: 156

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:03:33 AM

RIALTO.AI Partnership with EY

RIALTO.AI is announcing a partnership with one of the Big Four accounting firms, EY (Ernst & Young). The main objectives are designed to accelerate business development, operational efficiency, and company’s growth by bringing cutting-edge consulting services to the progressive business model of RIALTO.AI.

EY will not only ensure the highest standard of accounting services, but it will also provide full consulting services in tax, legal, and financial aspects of RIALTO.AI business.

EY

EY is one of the largest multinational professional services firms, headquartered in London. With a global presence and an international network of more than 250.000 employees, EY is able to deliver professional solutions in the complex and broadening industry of blockchain and cryptocurrencies. The company’s openness towards the new digital trends and awareness of advancing technologies are two of the key factors that have led to the collaboration.

EY has recognized that the blockchain solutions are establishing built-in levels of trust among the market participants and that start-ups continue to disrupt existing industries and create completely new markets. Both RIALTO.AI and EY believe that human insight is needed to seize the upside of disruption and navigate through the extraordinary choices that digital market presents.

Good to hear.  Adds legitimacy to the project Smiley
NFI

Activity: 19

View Profile
October 12, 2017, 03:27:51 AM

I really like the way the team are approaching this.  Low marketing hype and just letting the product stand on it own merits.

Here's an interesting article where XRL get's a mention:
5 Cryptocurrencies You Should Know About Besides Bitcoin
http://www.nasdaq.com/article/5-cryptocurrencies-you-should-know-about-besides-bitcoin-cm854979

There's an ICO I recently invested in (10 times my total investment in Rialto) but worryingly, I'm more confident about this project than that.
Think I'll try and cash out that ICO and move it across to Railto.

NFI.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: