Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 12:28:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55578 times)
qiman

Activity: 1036
Merit: 504

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 04:19:12 PM

I totally missed this ICO. IS it still going at a reasonable price for sale? I was thinking maybe to purchase a few to hold for long term for our pension plan. I am not a day trader myself as I do not have time to trade like others do but I like to look for these promising tokens or projects. What would you say is the main highlight for holding RIALTO Tokens for a longer term?

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████▀▀''`▀▀█████▄▄
▄███P'            `YY██▄
▄██P'                  `Y██▄
███'                      `███
███'                         ███
▄██'   ▄█████▄▄  ,▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄p   ███
▄██▀  ,████▀P▀███.`██████████P   ▀██▄
███[ ,████ __. ███.   ,▄████▀    ███
███[ ]████████████[  ▄████▀       ███
███[ `████   ,oo2 ▄████▀'       ,███
▀██▄  `████▄▄█████d███████████   ▄██▀
▀██.   `▀▀▀▀▀▀"  Y▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ,██▀
███.                        ,███
▀██▄                      ▄██▀
▀███▄_                 ,███▀
▀███▄▄_          _▄▄███▀
▀▀████▄▄ooo▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████▀▀'

TM

EZ365 is a digital ecosystem that combines
the best aspects of online gaming, cryptocurrency
trading
and blockchain education. ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

..WHITEPAPER..    ..INVESTOR PITCH..

.Telegram     Twitter   Facebook

.'M████▀▀██  ██
                      W█Ws'V██  ██▄▄███▀▀█
                     i█████m.~M████▀▀██  ███
                     d███████Ws'V██  ██████
                     ****M██████m.~███f~~__mW█
          ██▀▀▀████████=  Y██▀▀██W ,gm███████
      g█████▄▄▄██   █A~`_WW Y█  ██!,████████
   g▀▀▀███   ████▀▀`_m████i!████P W███  ██
 _███▄▄▄██▀▀▀███Af`_m███   █W ███A ]███  ██
__ ~~~▀▀▀▀▄▄▄█*f_m██████   ██i!██!i███████
Y█████▄▄▄▄__. i██▀▀▀██████████ █!,██████
 8█  █▀▀█████.!██   ██████████i! █████
 '█  █  █   █W M█▄▄▄██████   ██ !██
  !███▄▄█   ██i'██████████   ██
   Y███████████.]██████████████
   █   ███████b ███   ██████
   Y   █   █▀▀█i!██   ████
    V███   █  █W Y█████
      ~~▀███▄▄▄█['███
            ~~*██

Play

│
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │      ███
    │   │  ███
   ███  │  ███
   ███ ███ ███
 │  ███ ███ ███
███ ███ ███ ███
███ ███  │   │
███ ███  │   │
 │   │
 │

Trade

__▄▄████▄▄
     __▄▄███████████████▄▄▄
 _▄▄█████████▀▀~`,▄████████████▄▄▄
 ~▀▀████▀▀~`,_▄▄███████████████▀▀▀
   d█~  =▀███████████████▀▀
   ]█! m▄▄ '~▀▀▀████▀▀~~ ,_▄▄
  ,W█. *████▄▄__ '  __▄▄█████
  !██P  █████████████████████
   W█. - ██████████████████▀
  i██[   ~ ▀▀█████████▀▀▀
 g███!
Y███

Learn
idahosk

Activity: 107
Merit: 10

ARNA | TokenSale - December 15th

View Profile
October 24, 2017, 07:56:17 PM

Very good Project, arbitrage will make lots of profit in near future. Dev team is solid, also thank you for HDG tokens made from holding XRL.

KryptoCoach

Activity: 16
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
October 24, 2017, 08:16:17 PM

thank you for HDG tokens made from holding XRL.

How made you XRL just from holding?
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:25:43 AM

There was a snapshot made wherein XRL holders will get HDG tokens. I got mine but just a small amount since I only have a few hundred XRL's.
lurning

Activity: 35

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:28:07 AM

Ist it still possible to get them? I have been holding my XRL for a long time but missed that you get the HDG Tokens.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 25, 2017, 07:46:30 AM

they get 5% of the HDG tokens as payment of services Rialto have done and have been sent to XRL holders.

snapshot was 15 september and tokens have been already distributed between the accounts  registered on the HDG page.

Ist it still possible to get them? I have been holding my XRL for a long time but missed that you get the HDG Tokens.

i don't think so, but you can sent an email to the HDG team and ask.

as per medium guide "You have to register the address until October 15, 2017. Any late registration will not be possible."

i am sorry you have missed the event, the rialto team sent emails, medium posts, guides to claim them.

https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-as-a-designated-data-provider-to-the-hedge-project-e380acbd1992
https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/faq-on-the-hdg-registration-proces-217b95569649

9Bank

Activity: 229
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
October 26, 2017, 07:03:12 PM

I participated in both XRL and HDG recent ICO's - holding in Eidoo wallet. I've always thought HYIP's (high yield investment products) could become safe and reliable products. I have some original ideas on HYIP's and will be more specific if allowed.

JackAce

Activity: 10

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 05:42:02 PM

I love this project. But, can anyone explain latest trading results (28.oct.17), because if i remember correctly the results on trading dashboard were better oct.15th than now (over 10 mil)?
Also, can i ask, if arbitrage tradebot (currently still in developtment) will be avaliable to use for token holders and general public?
bairdpalate

Activity: 56

View Profile
October 28, 2017, 07:08:09 PM

Look pretty cool , where do I can read about bounty ?
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2017, 09:06:05 PM

We cordially invite you to read the answers to October AMA Session.

Q1: Hi Rialto team, as always, really appreciate your work and communication with the community. I hope your marketing trip is and will continue to be a success for both yourselves and the token holders. This question has been asked vaguely before but I'd like to get a definitive and thorough answer. What exchanges are you planning on listing on, if any? More specifically: Has Binance provided you with an ETA as to when XRL may be listed, if at all? Are there other talks with alternate exchanges? Are you considering the liquidity of the token at all as a priority? Can the XRL community assist you in any way to facilitate an exchange listing? Thanks, A long-tine XRL fan.

Thank you for submitting the first placed question in the October’s AMA. We are planning to include one more exchange listing in November. Binance requested 50 BTC for listing, which we think is too high given the additional profit they would receive from trading. HitBTC quoted lower fee but it is hardly justifiable given their trading volumes. There are many community voting initiatives on exchanges (e.g. Binance) where everybody can post a vote which may ease the listing process.

Q2: Question from Investitin.com: Will Rialto token holders benefit from the fees generate by the Rialto Exchange?

The platform to purchase cryptocurrencies through RIALTO.AI access point is planned for Q4 2018. Any fees generated from that source would be considered trading revenue as this would represent a market making between other exchanges and our access point.

Q3: How are you handling American investors who purchased via Live Coin or EtherDelta? Are there any issues with paying dividends to these holders?

Detailed distribution process will be announced in Q1 2018.

Q4: If you sell your business down the line, what happens to the token holders?

Proceeds are distributed proportionately to the token holders.

Q5: I would be interested in what happens to the dividends of the 10% of the tokens that is reserved for future investments/partners. Wouldn’t be the best investment to take the dividends from those 10% in reinvest it in the starting pool. So the pool would grow naturally over time. Or do buybacks?

If the tokens will still be in RIALTO.AI possession, this will be determined in a way that would be most beneficial to the token holders in the given circumstances.

Q6: I am investigating another crowd-funded arbitrage bot that is making considerable profits by trading between Korea and USA. I understand you need to do a lot of vetting before putting Rialto funds onto a new exchange, and we will be adding new exchanges for the bot slowly. My question is, do you hope or plan to be able to capitalize on the larger spreads between international exchanges with different units of fiat currency? sub-question: Where is your white paper? I wanted to make sure my question was not already addressed there, but I can't find anymore. That's a high quality document that convinced me to invest, new XRL buyers will want to read it also!

We are investigating options for cross border arbitrage involving fiat transfer. If money transfers after all costs would enable profitable trading, we would pursue such plan if legal frameworks could be met.

Q7: Smaller coins often have bigger spread, however a lower liquidity. Some smaller coins do get traded on most big exchanges, especially the ones that have been around the longest. When and under which criteria will you consider adding other trading pairs and what steps would you need to take to add another coin?
We will be adding new pairs already in November. Major rebalancing of the portfolio will be required in order to be able to tap into those trade opportunities.
Q8: I hold Rialto coin, do I need to register it? Or simply hold the coin in an exchange or wallet?

The coin can be safely kept in any wallet although registration will be necessary to receive any distribution of assets.

Q9: Walk us through how a typical 3 step arbitrage trade would work. Does it involve 3 different currencies? For example: [BTC to BCH] then [BCH to ETH] then [ETH back to BTC] ? Does all of this happen within the same exchange or does 1 or 2 of the trades happen on a different exchange?

What is described is a triangular arbitrage that would rarely happen on the same exchange, mostly between 2 exchanges. Trades involving a triangular arbitrage represent a smaller number of trades as cumulative fees are larger and the number of market events that enable sufficient profitability is lower.

Q10: Hi Rialto team! This question has been asked before but it wasn't given a clear response. Once and for all: Will profits from Single Point Access be distributed to XRL token holders?

Answered under the question 2.
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 02, 2017, 09:43:31 AM
Last edit: November 02, 2017, 11:15:30 AM by migello

good job with the AMA, but i think investors wants to know how much capital you are using and

how many exchanges.

0-25% of capital pool is very vague  to make predictions.

because a net gain  of $65.000 , only in the first 3 weeks of arbitrage  is very good if 10/15% of pool and 1 or 2 exchanges.

thanks
RIALTO.AI

Activity: 285

View Profile WWW
November 07, 2017, 06:35:34 PM

RIALTO.AI NOVEMBER TRADING ACTIVITIES

Additional Exchanges and Crypto Trading Pairs

In the second half of November, RIALTO.AI will expand trading onto two new exchanges, raising the number to five.
Furthermore, two additional cryptocurrencies LTC and DASH will be connected which will increase the number of trading pairs and trade events in the future.

Portfolio Rebalancing
In order to include LTC and DASH to the scope of the traded pairs, a minor portion of ETH holdings will be converted into two selected cryptocurrencies.
New portfolio holdings will be published afterward in the following update. We will include the average conversion rate in the first quarterly performance report on January 15, 2018.

Parity Statement: RIALTO.AI was not affected by recent security issue regarding Parity multi-sig wallets.

Further Development
RIALTO.AI is working on improving the existing trading architecture and will further inspect the technological development of exchanges.
Moreover, we see more than ten new exchanges coming on the market in Q1 of 2018 which will increase the market opportunities.
Already by this year’s end, we aim at providing the market making to eight exchanges and executing it on twenty trading pairs.
Finally, we are looking to scale to all technologically stable and regulatory compliant exchanges in the future.

AI Trade Bot
The development of RIALTO.AI Trading Strategies is under way. The team of trading experts and engineers have been working on setting up
the framework for AI trade bot’s development, testing, and deployment. We are currently thoroughly backtesting our prototype on selected exchanges where we should be able to achieve most optimal results.

November AMA Session
RIALTO.AI is launching new AMA Session on Reddit. Everyone is cordially invited to submit and upvote or downvote the RIALTO.AI related questions.
This session will stay unlocked until Monday, November 27 and will be published on Monday, December 4. https://www.reddit.com/r/RialtoAI/comments/7bejxu/rialtoai_ama_november_2017/

JackAce

Activity: 10

View Profile
November 08, 2017, 08:04:32 AM

Great news Rialto team. Congrats and keep it up!  Grin

I have a question about your arbitrage trading bot.
Is it going to be avaliable for us (token holders) to use for personal trading?
NFI

Activity: 19

View Profile
November 09, 2017, 06:26:55 AM

Great news Rialto team. Congrats and keep it up!  Grin

I have a question about your arbitrage trading bot.
Is it going to be avaliable for us (token holders) to use for personal trading?

I highly doubt it JackAce as that may reveal the trade secrets however that is a great question.  I suggest you put it onto the reddit link in the above post so people can vote on it.
hellkona

Activity: 16

View Profile
November 13, 2017, 01:43:33 PM

hi guys

do i understand right that we are going to get dividends in form of ETH starting in Q4 2018 ?

Regards
xYuyan

Activity: 51

View Profile
November 16, 2017, 09:10:54 AM

" are entitled to the distribution of additionally created value.  "

I'm assuming this means that any profit created will be distributed proportionally to anyone who has XRL? how exactly does this work?

ie, if it's annually, next year october, you're going to pay out to XRL holders any profit over the 8.66m initial fund?  (or at least thats how much the initial fund was worth a week ago?)
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 05:16:42 PM

I'm in the telegram channel and there is a lot of FUD right now
But I think this project is legit and it's just in the start up phase, so you should'nt be worried if the bot is not that profitable at the moment
They have to adjust it. And it's better to make small gains than to lose money because it's misadjusted

The team is giving their best
And btw: it's very cheap right now to buy more tokens Smiley
statdude
Legendary

Activity: 1498
Merit: 1000

View Profile
November 17, 2017, 06:35:41 PM

anyone done an analysis of rough ROI right now based on market cap and their returns?

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███████████████████████ █
█ █████     █ ▀██████████ █
█ █████     █   ▀████████ █
█ █████  ██ █     ▀██████ █

█ █████  ▀▀ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█ █████  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █████ █
█ █████             █████ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
  Website
    Twitter
      Gitlab
      Reddit
    Telegram
Whitepaper
  ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
█ ███▄    ███████▀   ▄███ █
█ ████▌    █████▀    ████ █
█ ████▌     ███▀     ████ █
█ ████▌▐█    █▀ █    ████ █
█ ████▌▐██     ██    ████ █
█ ████▌▐███   ███    ████ █
█ ███▀  ▀███ ███▀    ▀███ █
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
jmalcolmp65

Activity: 13

View Profile
November 18, 2017, 02:48:42 AM

Q8: I hold Rialto coin, do I need to register it? Or simply hold the coin in an exchange or wallet?

"The coin can be safely kept in any wallet although registration will be necessary to receive any distribution of assets."

Where do we register our tokens to guarantee our dividend payment, and also why can't you simply take a snapshot of all ERC20 wallets that hold Railto tokens and airdrop the ETH from the dividend in those wallets?
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
November 19, 2017, 04:36:01 PM

I participated in the ICO and would like to buy more. Can the dev team work on getting this to Cryptopia?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: