Bitcoin Forum
May 23, 2024, 08:37:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] RIALTO.AI Cryptocurrency Arbitrage and Market Maker ★ OFFICIAL THREAD ★  (Read 55577 times)
paulmaritz

Activity: 672
Merit: 274

View Profile
December 27, 2017, 11:04:03 PM

This project going to moon, but there is so much fud in the telegram chanel right now
There are lots of guys complaining it's too less profit
But hey, they just getting started

Nevertheless, nice buy opportunity 4 me and other rialto believers

Funny how they expect profits before the project even officially started. Patience is gold...

My thoughts exactly. In addition, there is no doubt in my mind that the first dividend is going to blow the socks off the naysayers and lead to a price increase to around the $1+ mark. Mark my words!

My confidence in the Rialto.AI team remains unshakable - the team is gold (e.g. https://youtu.be/hzcjK-53P8I).

P.S. Those of you who don't own any XRL tokens at this stage should seriously consider to buy some while Rialto is still flying under the radar: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rialto/#markets  Wink

12inchMom

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:38:10 PM

This project going to moon, but there is so much fud in the telegram chanel right now

Funny how they expect profits before the project even officially started. Patience is gold...

My thoughts exactly. In addition, there is no doubt in my mind that the first dividend is going to blow the socks off the naysayers and lead to a price increase to around the $1+ mark. Mark my words!

My confidence in the Rialto.AI team remains unshakable - the team is gold (e.g. https://youtu.be/hzcjK-53P8I).

P.S. Those of you who don't own any XRL tokens at this stage should seriously consider to buy some while Rialto is still flying under the radar: https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/rialto/#markets  Wink

yeah, I bought a bunch and my coin value has decreased by half since I bought it SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, and every time I look on blockfolio, this token stay on red and I mean literally every time. So they can keep their dividend, just wish i could get a pump once so I can sell. I will be happy with 20% loss, but at the moment am closer to 60%

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
paulmaritz

View Profile
December 28, 2017, 10:43:52 PM

yeah, I bought a bunch and my coin value has decreased by half since I bought it SEVERAL MONTHS AGO, and every time I look on blockfolio, this token stay on red and I mean literally every time. So they can keep their dividend, just wish i could get a pump once so I can sell. I will be happy with 20% loss, but at the moment am closer to 60%

Have a little faith. This is a great project. There is no need to sell at a loss.
Aldaschwede

Activity: 210

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 05:30:32 AM

That's the problem which has the crypto market. Everyone wants a quickly rise of theirs coins and don't see the benefit longterm.
I believe in this project and I'm proud to be an early investor of this coins
12inchMom

Activity: 322

I am Joe Blow, the lover man! You should pay me.

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 07:38:16 AM

That's the problem which has the crypto market. Everyone wants a quickly rise of theirs coins and don't see the benefit longterm.

I don't know man, regardless of the scenario. Crypto or no crypto, if you invested a dollar in something and watch it continuously decrease in value and is currently worth about 45 cents you will be ready to sell that investment and utilize the money efficiently in another manner. Thats just investment 101, no one wants to leave their money stagnant and worse stagnant and declining in value.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform   
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Aldaschwede

View Profile
December 29, 2017, 09:23:43 AM

I don't know man, regardless of the scenario. Crypto or no crypto, if you invested a dollar in something and watch it continuously decrease in value and is currently worth about 45 cents you will be ready to sell that investment and utilize the money efficiently in another manner. Thats just investment 101, no one wants to leave their money stagnant and worse stagnant and declining in value.

I understand your point, but in the case of Rialto I think you should HODL the coin.
Don't expect to much from the divident in march. But the one in September will be great and after that payment you'll receive your 10x, for sure Wink
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I belive in this project
paulmaritz

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 07:51:38 AM

I understand your point, but in the case of Rialto I think you should HODL the coin.
Don't expect to much from the divident in march. But the one in September will be great and after that payment you'll receive your 10x, for sure Wink
Maybe I'm too optimistic but I belive in this project

Personally I am of the opinion that March's dividend is going to blow our socks off. Chances are that people will realize at the time that it is best not to under estimate this team and project. Personally I expect the price to hit the $1 mark by or before then. Even then, I won't sell, because I believe in the team and in the long-term success of this project.

In response to the relevant post, it is not continuously decreasing in value - that's complete BS. It moves up and down like any other crypto.
Traderbtcc

Activity: 1190
Merit: 123

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
December 30, 2017, 08:01:37 AM

I agree with you. Hodling for the long term pays off. I remember holding one ERC20 token and it went below ICO and Investors and whales alike  hurried to dump their stash. I kept holding and at the end of the day, I'm at a 3-4x roi. My point is, there's no point for one to panic sell.

Islapdonkey

Activity: 882
Merit: 277

If i had a dollar for every "had i known"

View Profile WWW
January 03, 2018, 06:57:42 PM

i dumped at .35 and something tell me that soon as this crazy influx of money into every alt coin dies down in a month or so, i will be able to buy back in at .25

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses 100% original codebase
  Superfast with 30 seconds instant finality
  Tested 5000 tx per block on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 03:27:27 PM
Last edit: January 05, 2018, 03:42:34 PM by migello

new AMA session : https://www.reddit.com/r/RialtoAI/comments/7hin2m/rialtoai_ama_december_2017/?st=jc21ww0l&sh=962df63b

quite a lot of news, i highlight some that have catched my eye:

"RIALTO.AI has an internal policy for managing tokens in possession of team members which is designed to ensure the integrity of XRL trading and prevents market manipulation or price dumping. Majority of the team also voluntarily extended their sell restrictions."

"We are currently at 35% utilization regarding the trading time and 40% utilization regarding the suitable trading exchanges out there. We are aiming to double those numbers in 2018. The indication of return is still accurate given the dollar value of BTC at the time and assumed full utilization of the DAP."

" Once the platform is launched, there will no longer be dividend payments since every individual user will create profit by using RIALTO.AI algorithms and trading strategies with his proportionate share of DAP. The user or more precisely the XRL holder will manage his own funds that are part of RIALTO.AI DAP. The platform design, available functionalities, and user guidelines will be introduced in the Medium blog post next week. You are invited to follow the shared updates also through other social media channels. Please use only our official channels and do not use any third party links or share your data through other potentially similar sites."

the platform will launch soon!!!

"Given the increase in the USD value of the DAP, we do not see the possibility of exceeding the 75% utilization before Q3 2018. With the platform launch, users will be able to manage allocated funds freely e.g. withdraw or store unused funds."

sooo when the platform launch 25% of the DAP can be withdraw from the XRL holders.

And if 75% is all they need, the additional value from the DAP gain (and the market making/bot/arbitrage income as well) will be distributed every time.

crunching some numbers:

as of today (05/01/2015) DAP value is more or less $40.000.000

25% of 40mil = $10.000.000

10.000.000 / 75.000.000 XRL = $ 0,133 per XRL can be withdrawed (about 30% of the actual token price)

right now the real market cap is $0.435 x 75.000.000 XRL = $32.686.500

i can say that the token is severely undervalued right now! just take a look @ TAAS !!!!

Dent_DC

Activity: 74
Merit: 13

Be nice

View Profile
January 05, 2018, 07:19:05 PM

i can say that the token is severely undervalued right now! just take a look @ TAAS !!!!

I have been thinking about this for quite some time. To me this looks like one of the most promising projects of all different coins I have, and still the value is so much lower then some other coins that have whitepapers that are complete jokes. I think Rialto has a bright future and its probably the last coin I would sell right now. I should buy more even.

..:: Just another day in paradise... ::..
BTC bc1q4cc3rzknwu2hsclxk4rn6jv4ez9wrnd2elssn8
wwzsocki
Legendary

Activity: 2758
Merit: 1708

First 100% Liquid Stablecoin Backed by Gold

View Profile WWW
January 07, 2018, 04:17:29 AM

I have been thinking about this for quite some time. To me this looks like one of the most promising projects of all different coins I have, and still the value is so much lower then some other coins that have whitepapers that are complete jokes. I think Rialto has a bright future and its probably the last coin I would sell right now. I should buy more even.

Tell me why this is so promising project? I can't figure out what is the use of this token. As for now, you will get dividends one or two times and what will happen after platform launch? I am still confused how this project works and why dividends will be stopped. If anybody can explain clearly how this works would be great for new investors. I assume that there is a lot of people interested in this project but lack of understanding completely holds them from investing. I have read this thread and searched for information on a web page and social media channels but all I found was hype and advertising not needed info.

all2much

Activity: 129
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 08, 2018, 12:48:22 AM

The most noteworthy quote from the Reddit AMA was:

"The platform design, available functionalities, and user guidelines will be introduced in the Medium blog post next week"

The price will be going up next week, meaning maybe tomorrow!!

...and that 7 BTC anchor on Yobit yesterday is now down to 5 BTC.

Aldaschwede

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 05:59:09 AM

The most noteworthy quote from the Reddit AMA was:

"The platform design, available functionalities, and user guidelines will be introduced in the Medium blog post next week"

The price will be going up next week, meaning maybe tomorrow!!

...and that 7 BTC anchor on Yobit yesterday is now down to 5 BTC.

It's also stated on the website: "Full functionality of the platform will be revealed in the last week of January 2018."
And I think there will be a report the 15th of January

Really looking forward of the release
klax

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
January 09, 2018, 01:39:28 PM

I wonder how the leaving of the Lead developer will actually impact the development of the coin ...

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
migello

Activity: 460
Merit: 250

View Profile
January 09, 2018, 03:25:14 PM
Last edit: January 09, 2018, 03:40:44 PM by migello

I wonder how the leaving of the Lead developer will actually impact the development of the coin ...

new medium : https://medium.com/@RialtoAI/rialto-ai-team-changes-9cb137cf3b89

in a lot of projects people come and go,

as per medium they hired 2 new devs to release the rialto platform early (! i like that).

i think they'll hire a CTO shortly.
Aldaschwede

View Profile
January 10, 2018, 05:27:08 AM

I'm asking myself what the different opinions were. Would be important to know
klax

Activity: 324

View Profile WWW
January 11, 2018, 01:10:46 AM

Indeed! What if the original dev starts a similar project for example ...?

PONTUS   ★   INVESTMENT TOKEN - SALE STARTS ON 01.04.2022    ★   PONTUS
►   pontus.network   ◄
        ANN  Twitter  |  Telegram  |  Facebook
DroidR17A

Activity: 490
Merit: 101

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 01:27:17 AM

I don't think there's any cause for concern. The Rialto vision is solid and they've tied deals with the likes of Thomson Reuters, which is pretty significant development.
Aldaschwede

View Profile
January 11, 2018, 05:39:59 AM

The project is not bad. I suggest you read the white paper. It's available on their website.

"Full functionality of the platform will be revealed in the last week of January 2018"
Can't wait for it. Hopefully everyone is getting excited Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 »
  Print  

Jump to: