Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:53:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:12:23 PM

Hello, manager, I find the rules for the signature bounty campaign is not suitable for this forum:At least 2 posts a week must be constructive and in the Ambrosus ANN thread. This rule will cause self moderation and many similar ANN threads have been locked by the Moderator just a several weeks ago. Therefore, it is better to cancel this rule.

Hello, thanks for pointing that out. We will update our rules within 1 hour to remove that requirement.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 01:50:48 PM

Hello, manager, I find the rules for the signature bounty campaign is not suitable for this forum:At least 2 posts a week must be constructive and in the Ambrosus ANN thread. This rule will cause self moderation and many similar ANN threads have been locked by the Moderator just a several weeks ago. Therefore, it is better to cancel this rule.

Thank you: Signature Bounty Rules updated as of 12 Aug 2017, 15:30 CET. We removed the rule which you marked as unfeasible.

Relevant changes:
To participate in the bounty program your signature must consist solely of Ambrosus content and you must write at least 30 posts per week that are useful and non-spammy.  Signature BB Codes are contained in the body of our ANN thread. No bounties will be allocated for an update which shows less than 30 posts a week.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 02:51:42 PM

An interesting and promising project. I think it is better to make a bounty thread on the bounty section. And I do not know if the signature bounty campaign begins or not since I can not see the spreadsheet of the participants and even the Avatar of this project.

Thanks,
We will add avatars and make a post in that group ASAP. We are waiting for our team member with a large enough reputation score to post pictures to make the post.

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2017, 08:54:36 PM

We have been featured in Crypto Ninjas:
https://www.cryptoninjas.net/2017/08/11/ambrosus-apply-blockchain-pharmaceutical-manufacturing-monitoring/

Ambrosus partners with TREKtx to apply blockchain for pharmaceutical mfg monitoring. Check more info at the link

wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 12, 2017, 11:34:45 PM

need more info about the ico detail, including the hard cap and the ico platform? is it on the offical web or third platform?

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
gomei

Activity: 770
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:18:49 AM

An interesting and promising project. I think it is better to make a bounty thread on the bounty section. And I do not know if the signature bounty campaign begins or not since I can not see the spreadsheet of the participants and even the Avatar of this project.

Thanks,
We will add avatars and make a post in that group ASAP. We are waiting for our team member with a large enough reputation score to post pictures to make the post.

Oh, I see. If you need, I can be helpful to make this post since I am a hero member now and I can post with all the rights. Wish this project to a great success.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
   Become part of the mining family   
✔ SECURED  │ WHITEPAPER │  ★ 171% ROI
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
wenzuo

Activity: 318

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 03:47:24 AM

every week shall make 30 post to participate in the signature bounty, that means every day shall make 4 at least, its too many, the normal is 10-15

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
the-bitcoiner

Activity: 153
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 06:48:22 AM

Hello!
Interesting world-changing project.
When starts the ICO?
Ukraine2020

Activity: 826
Merit: 284

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 08:54:40 AM

@Ambrosus opened WeChat (https://www.wechat.com) channels in Chinese!
gomei

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 09:33:10 AM

Hello, I am interested in joining the Wechat, but I do not know how to join it, can you invite me? Or please tell me the way to join in, thank you so much.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
helloge
Legendary

Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:26:19 PM

Thank you: Signature Bounty Rules updated as of 12 Aug 2017, 15:30 CET. We removed the rule which you marked as unfeasible.

Relevant changes:
To participate in the bounty program your signature must consist solely of Ambrosus content and you must write at least 30 posts per week that are useful and non-spammy.  Signature BB Codes are contained in the body of our ANN thread. No bounties will be allocated for an update which shows less than 30 posts a week.

You are welcome. BTW, 30 posts per week is too high, I have never seen a signature bounty with so many posts. The typical number is 10 or 15. This rule may stop most normal members from joining in.

▄▄███▄▄             
            ███████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄    ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
     ▄▄███▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀  ▄▄███▄▄   
   ███████████▄▄     ███████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄  ▀▀███▀▀   
         ▀▀█████████████▄▄       
     ▄▄███▄▄ ▀▀█████████████▄▄   
   ████████████▄▄ ▀▀████████████ 
     ▀▀████████████▄▄ ▀▀█████▀▀   
         ▀▀████████████           
             ▀▀█████▀▀           

.CARDSTACK..............
...The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet.....
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..Bringing scalability and usability to....
..dApps for mass market adoption......
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
..TOKEN EVENT      .GET ON WHITELIST.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
---Twitter   ⦁   Telegram   ⦁   Blog   ⦁   Bitcointalk----
Morphling

Activity: 308
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:47:29 PM

Relevant changes:

is there a spread sheet for bitcointalk bounty program? i have sent you an email, how can i know mt status? its better to make a a single bounty post and a spread sheet

pigheadbig

Activity: 742

View Profile
August 13, 2017, 02:54:46 PM

Relevant changes:

You are welcome. BTW, 30 posts per week is too high, I have never seen a signature bounty with so many posts. The typical number is 10 or 15. This rule may stop most normal members from joining in.

I agree with you. The reasonable post numer of signature bounty campaign should be 10 to 15. Also, a spreadsheet should be added to show the participants list and the status.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 13, 2017, 05:03:55 PM

Relevant changes:

I agree with you. The reasonable post numer of signature bounty campaign should be 10 to 15. Also, a spreadsheet should be added to show the participants list and the status.

Hello, the spreadsheet is publicly available and is in the document provided in the first post. Concerning the number of posts per week, we will reduce it to 15 then. Thank you for helping us improve the rules

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:37:18 PM

https://ambrosus.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/08/Ambrosus-Cheese-v3.pdf  new use case for ambrosus tech added

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 12:42:44 PM

Hello, I am interested in joining the Wechat, but I do not know how to join it, can you invite me? Or please tell me the way to join in, thank you so much.

Hello, our wechat group is now full, but our community managers are creatign the second wechat group now. Thanks

Lana_K

Activity: 147

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 01:34:51 PM

For Bitcointalk Bounty! We reduced the number of posts per week! Now it is only 15! Cheesy
gomei

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 04:50:57 PM

Hello, our wechat group is now full, but our community managers are creatign the second wechat group now. Thanks

Wow, it seems a lot of wechat users are interested in this project and I am a little late, so if the second wechat group is built, please tell me, thank you so much.

.Ambit.    ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  █████
██
████████████
██   
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
██  ██
█████  ██
██
████████████
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 14, 2017, 08:23:20 PM

very interested project i liked. i joined. thank you for accepting me for part of this project.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
August 14, 2017, 10:46:23 PM

Wow, it seems a lot of wechat users are interested in this project and I am a little late, so if the second wechat group is built, please tell me, thank you so much.
[/quote]

We are sending you the name of contact person for WeChat in PM now, please do not hesitate to contact us again in case you cannot get into the group

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: