Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:00:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 12:17:52 AM

just to clarify:
1) ambrosus TGE is not an investment offering
2) we understand that it's a concern for people to submit their personal data to a random company, but our random company needs to prove to the Swiss Financial Police where the funding is coming from. We are serviced by Swiss banks and we want our company to be legitimate and to be able to operate its funding legitimately with the real industrial partners. This requires the money to be white and thus we go to the stringent KYC policy. In the short term we are losing millions possibly. In the long term we are building a foundation for a sustainable and legitimate project, with whom respectable stakeholders can partner and do business with.
3) On exchanges, we explained a lot of times, but let us reiterate once more:  we are not making any forward looking statements on exchanges to prevent amber token from being considered a financial instrument.

Our strategic advisors (Jaron, Jehan and David D, see website) have financial interests (or ownership) in several large cryptocurrency exchanges.

This is all we can say legally. You can make your own conclusions.

This sounds like a very serious statement from a very serious company with a very serious project acting in a very serious country. I wonder why so many people prefer to throw money at projects where the word "serious" is replaced by "obscure"...
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:05:34 AM

And only 150 people in discord...

this is not correct. Discord only displays the number of users online. we have 3k people on it.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Robokon

Activity: 873
Merit: 263

In every game there's always an opponent

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 10:20:30 AM

Hello, is bounty over? Because Google docs not updated.

Treasure Hunter.“The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”
  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Discord Reddit Bitcointalk ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
.Join us
It's worth it
ollivander7

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 10:26:30 AM

With the increasing international trade it is becoming increasingly difficult to verify the quality of food and medicine during transport.
Ambrosus will help solve a real world problem. Smiley
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 11:42:08 AM

hello, google docs are updated weekly. campaign is ongoing until the TGE is over

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:43:40 PM

Clarifications: The amount of AMB created depends on amount of ETH going into smart contract. There will be no unsold tokens, as they will not be created.

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 12:59:56 PM

With the increasing international trade it is becoming increasingly difficult to verify the quality of food and medicine during transport.
Ambrosus will help solve a real world problem. Smiley

Thanks for your kind words. Much appreciated.

cchub

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:23:59 PM

I've read the bounty rules, but it was not clear to me how we can get an Ambrosus Content Creation Bounty ID prior to the creation of content. Should we submit an e-mail to bounty@ambrosus.com just expressing interest in content creation in order to receive an ID? Is there any additional information you expect us to give in such e-mail?

❉❉❉ Migranet ❉❉❉  [MIGRATION。SIMPLIFIED 。]
▐| Global immigrationpowered by AI & blockchain |▌
TELEGRAMTWITTERFACEBOOKYOUTUBEINSTREAGRAM
fengxia

Activity: 235
Merit: 230

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:25:46 PM

The price of the project is too high, it is too greedy.Why do you need billions of dollars in money?
Metropolis1987

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 02:44:35 PM

The price of the project is too high, it is too greedy.Why do you need billions of dollars in money?

I don't work for Ambrosus (but I chose to invest in them - just for full transparency) but at first glance I thought 100M seemed somewhat high too. After spending more than a few hours on due diligence it becomes clear that between their ambitious roadmap if anything it's actually a bit on the light side. Here's why:

A normal ICO:
-Write a bunch of code. Software is scalable. You need some blockchain developers & perhaps some marketing

Ambrosus ICO:
-A hardware company that is doing R&D to overhaul current supply chain solutions and using the blockchain as an innovative way to do just that
-Write a bunch of code (software once again is scalable) They'll need blockchain developers to do this too
-Research & develop new technology around hardware sensors. For those who don't understand the difference between hardware/software, this is not cheap at all..
-Form, develop & run test pilots to help with integration of said new hardware sensor technology and create an ecosystem of B2B customers
-Create food research lab in Switzerland and ensure testing etc..

That is just scratching the surface.

The problems I see:

Ambrosus has taken the high road when many ICO's have gone the low road. By that I mean I had to dig deep to truly uncover what I feel is a tier 1/very high potential project. Unfortunately they don't toot their own horn or self-promote like many others and try to let the project speak for itself. Because of this their social media needs improvement (they're working on it) as they understand that even if a project is amazing in quality, it stills needs to be marketed. I made my investment based on tens of hours of research, not a shallow YouTube video, anyhow I disgress. Hope this answers your question (By the way, it's a good one, I asked it myself when I started looking at the project!)
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:03:00 PM

Billions? Don't spread false information.

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 04:20:29 PM

I've read the bounty rules, but it was not clear to me how we can get an Ambrosus Content Creation Bounty ID prior to the creation of content. Should we submit an e-mail to bounty@ambrosus.com just expressing interest in content creation in order to receive an ID? Is there any additional information you expect us to give in such e-mail?

As you might see in the document, there is no fixed rateBounty for content creation (at least most of its aspects) presupposes that ambits are  allocated proportional to level of quality/visibility of your material. For instance, the video on Ambrosus must have at least 500 views before the bounty is allocated.

In this regard, many participants register in advance. If you want to participate, please contact bounty@ambrosus.com to receive your individual number.

Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 04:23:06 PM

I think it's not that bad to make an assumptions since he doesn't know the total amount that could be earned when the project will get the money through selling..

Robokon

Activity: 873
Merit: 263

In every game there's always an opponent

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 06:34:32 PM

hello, google docs are updated weekly. campaign is ongoing until the TGE is over

Ok. Thank you, but last week would be not rated. From 18 September to 25 September.

Treasure Hunter.“The only way to get smarter is by playing a smarter opponent.”
  ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■ Discord Reddit Bitcointalk ■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■■
.Join us
It's worth it
cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:09:01 PM

I think it's not that bad to make an assumptions since he doesn't know the total amount that could be earned when the project will get the money through selling..

The amount to be collected is not billions of dollars. The price may potentially increase or decrease. This is speculation. And manipulation, because it could also be worth a few millions dollars in money as well in the future. Who knows...

cchub

Migranet ITO

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:13:34 PM

As you might see in the document, there is no fixed rateBounty for content creation (at least most of its aspects) presupposes that ambits are  allocated proportional to level of quality/visibility of your material. For instance, the video on Ambrosus must have at least 500 views before the bounty is allocated.

In this regard, many participants register in advance. If you want to participate, please contact bounty@ambrosus.com to receive your individual number.

Ok.

When submitting content creation, we have to submit a few pieces of information along with Ambrosus Content Creation Bounty ID. One of them is Link to printscreen. What do you expect us to send? A printscreen of the video? Or should a video submission just leave it blank?

eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 03:38:34 AM

Ok. Thank you, but last week would be not rated. From 18 September to 25 September.
yes.last week the sheet of bounty did not update.i think the team should update it today.we need wait patiently.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Precision

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 04:02:39 AM

This may be the first coin I've seen to be used in the food industry. May I ask where the value of the coin will be derived from?
shrl24

Activity: 91
Merit: 10

www.bitreal.eu

View Profile WWW
September 27, 2017, 06:32:20 AM

This may be the first coin I've seen to be used in the food industry. May I ask where the value of the coin will be derived from?

I copypasted this from crushcrypto.com:

Amber is the native token of Ambrosus, used to help trace products through their value chain, linking the information gathered to the records about the batch.

The tokens are used to keep information on the Ambrosus network up to date as products move across the supply chain. Amber tokens are sent to the network alongside readings and remain locked in the Measurements Smart Contract until a batch has completed its movement through the supply chain.

Amber is also the fuel for the Ambrosus ecosystem, used to access the network services, interact with the sensor systems and to enter commercial agreements assured by smart contracts.

As Amber is used to perform different actions within the Ambrosus ecosystem, the more usage the Ambrosus platform has, the more valuable the Amber tokens should be.

Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 27, 2017, 07:21:20 AM

Ambrosus wants to raise around 200,000 ETH.

Only 6,733 ETH have been invested so far.

https://etherscan.io/address/0xb47ad434c6e401473f1d3442001ac69cda1dcfdd
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: