Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:59:23 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
z0n0
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1006

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 08:39:43 PM

Why do I still see this balance and not toal with presale?

1c0_CM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2017, 09:14:34 PM

Why do I still see this balance and not toal with presale?

Close browser, clear cookies and try again.
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:00:29 PM

We have deployed an updated token generation event page with easier onboarding. Just enter email, our team will follow up. Another update in 2d.  https://tge.ambrosus.com/

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
September 28, 2017, 11:40:06 PM

Use-your-brain,

If you want to pile on about tokens being an investment, why would you go after arguably the most compliant ICO ever to try and generate tokens? I'm not sure it's your intention or not but it screams FUD or someone who hasn't actually looked at their project. If Ambrosus goes to court so would every other ICO ever....including Ethereum! (which was also an ICO in case you didn't know)

They're [Ambrosus] is trying to set the benchmark and abide by all regulations -- which is something that is obviously needed for a project planning to forge relationships with government and the UN. They clearly aren't stupid and will likely be listed on exchanges, but they can't say that for legal reasons as well as the fact exchanges do not like it when projects get ahead of themselves and say these things. Can you point to any credible ICO that has said otherwise recently? Umm no. If an ICO is talking about exchanges or how it's an investment that is a red-flag to run for the hills. It would tell me they are the stupid ones and they either don't give a shit about compliance/regulation or don't care in which case a rational individual could only conclude they're in it for the short-term. Why do I come to this conclusion about being listed on exchanges in the future? Look at their advisors -- some of them have tie ins (equity or partnerships) with exchanges, so yeah put 2 and 2 together on your own. I can safely say these things because this is speculation on my part. Ambrosus hasn't told me this, and no I don't work for them (I did 'invest' however). I just did my own homework and realized that this is most likely the case.

PS - the tokens HAVE to be transferable. I encourage you to read the whitepaper because you'd learn the token (amber) is tied to the supply chain of materials/products. It can and will be sliced & diced as supply chain logistics dictate.

many thanks for this clarification. It's vital for us to have clear explanations from the community members and to allow a healthy discussion. Thanks

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Use.Your.Brain

Activity: 173

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:47:07 AM

Daily INVESTORS update:

7,336 ETH raised in the public crowdsale (2.2% of crowdsale cap)

~300 ETH in the last 24 hours

104,436 ETH raised in total (24.6% of total ETH cap)
adsamy

Activity: 200

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 07:59:33 AM

This is a novel idea, I see on the microblogging a host in talking about this project, long-term concern, this project has recently good news recent?
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 09:04:30 AM

This is a novel idea, I see on the microblogging a host in talking about this project, long-term concern, this project has recently good news recent?

the project is promising.because it have a great team.recently the ico is in process. if you are interesting for it.you can invest it now.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
hanlieuiypm9832

Activity: 404

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 11:58:36 AM

Daily INVESTORS update:

It seems there need some more time to finish the ICO progress, but I think it is a promising project that I will support it and share it to my friends.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████
  ████   ▄█▀   █████    ██ ▀▄█▀▄▄▀█ ▀▄▀█▀▄▀ █▀█ ▀▄██████
   ▀███▄▄   ▄█▄ ▀▀     ███ █ █ ▄▄▄█  █ █ █  █ █ ██████▀
     ▀██████████▄▄▄▄▄█████▄█▄██▄▄██ █▄███▄█▄█▄█▄████▀
        ▀▀██████████████████████████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀██████████████████████████████▀▀
                 ▀▀▀██████████████████▀▀▀
      Powered by
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|
|
|
|

▀██▄       ▀████▄
▄    ▀██          ▀██▄
██▄ ▄███         ▄█████▄▄
 ▀███████▄     ▄██▀ ▀▀████
      ▀████▄ ▄██▀     ▀█▀
        ▀████▄
        ▄█▀████▄
      ▄███▄▀▀████▄
    ▄████▀    ▀████▄
  ▄████▀        ▀██▀█▄
  ▀██▀            ▀██▀
1c0_CM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 02:38:25 PM

Daily INVESTORS update:

It seems there need some more time to finish the ICO progress, but I think it is a promising project that I will support it and share it to my friends.

There are still 23 (almost 22) days left to go Wink
minbosen

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 29, 2017, 03:04:08 PM

Daily INVESTORS update:

There are still 23 (almost 22) days left to go Wink

Thank you for your information, so that means the signature bounty will continue to be active until the ICO is over, though I think the hardcap is a little high, but I still think it will be successful.

▄▄▄██████████████████▄▄▄
            ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀███████████████████████▄▄
        ▄▄███▀   ▄▄▄   ▀████████████████████████▄▄
     ▄██████  ▄███████▄  ▀██████████████████▀▀▀█████▄
   ▄███████    ███▀▀ ██    ███████████  ███▀  ▄███████▄
  █████████▄  ▄█▀  ▄███    ██████████  ▄██  ▄███████████
 ██████████████▀  ████▀   ▄██▀▀▀████  ▄████▀  ███████████
██████████████▀  ▄███▀   ▄█▀  ▄▄ ██▀ ▄█  ██  █████████████
██████████████   ▀     ▄██▀  ▄█  █▀  █   █▀▄  ▀███████████
█████████████▀  ▄███▄  ▀██   ██ ▄▄▄  █▀ ▄▄▀█▄  ▀▄█████████
█████████████   █████   ▀██▄ ▀▄████▄  ▄███▄▀  ▄███████████
 █████   ▀██▀  ▄█████    █▀▀█████████████████▀███████████