Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 04:15:08 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:26:36 PM

heard   AMB token will be distributed recently ,  is this real ?  Hope this coin can save my ass ,  so many  coins  were dumped to hell as  btc  kept rising

CryptoRobert

Activity: 1015
Merit: 289

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:37:18 PM

How much time more will the ICO run? I didnìy find any precise dates on the Opening Page, not on the website. Perhaps they were not well displayed...
fajarkus12

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 01:57:26 PM

heard   AMB token will be distributed recently ,  is this real ?  Hope this coin can save my ass ,  so many  coins  were dumped to hell as  btc  kept rising

Alt coins down because issue bitcoin hard fork so peoples now sell their assets to buy bitcoin and hope to get coin that they called bitcoingold. I believe if coin have a good quality it will not difficult for the price increase again
1c0_CM

Activity: 85
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:14:15 PM

http://news.trust.org/item/20171019113446-58to2 Opinion piece from CEO Angel Versetti on Reuters
Crypto privacy

Activity: 938

One Token to Move Anything Anywhere

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 03:26:48 PM

http://news.trust.org/item/20171019113446-58to2 Opinion piece from CEO Angel Versetti on Reuters
Interesting opinion. The problem is big and requires a solution.
I hope that with the help of the blockchain technology, the amount of food waste will be reduced

███████████████▄▄▄                     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄                     ▄█████▀
████████████████████▄                ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄                 ▄█████▀
              ▀▀█████▄             ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄             ▄█████▀
                 █████▌          ▄█████▀ ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄         ▄█████▀
                 ▐█████        ▄█████▀     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▄█████▀
                 █████▌      ▄█████▀         ▀█████▄     ▀█████▄ ▄█████▀
              ▄▄█████▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████████▀
████████████████████▀    ▄█████▀     ▄█████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█████▀
███████████████▀▀▀     ▄█████▀     ▄█████████▄     ▀█████▄     ▀█▀
                                    ▀███████▀
                                      ▀███▀
                                        ▀
▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔▔
.◆ ◆ ◆ ONE TOKEN TO MOVE ANYTHING ANYWHERE ◆ ◆ ◆.
▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:01:15 PM

z0n0 thanks mate
ElPedras

Activity: 154
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:02:43 PM

Will this coin have its own wallet or it will be sent to mEw? (To ETH address from which I bought them)
PitL0rd2002

Activity: 168

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 05:04:18 PM

How many month this ICO running? I really cant understand why this token? How they can ckeck food by blockchain?  Shocked
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
October 19, 2017, 08:14:15 PM

How many month this ICO running? I really cant understand why this token? How they can ckeck food by blockchain?  Shocked

Data from our own sensor system is recorded on the blockchain to assure full accountability/transparency at all stages of supply chains.

Check out how Amber token can be used to power supply chains for food and medicine --> only 2 days until TGE closes!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DftD5gTPvWA&feature=youtu.be

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Qpeep

Activity: 140

View Profile
October 19, 2017, 11:39:50 PM

Ambrosus now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 88%: https://sangus.org/ico/551

This is an excellent rating. It escapes me why there is generally so little hype around Ambrosus. It looks the project would deserve to reach the hard cap.
Metropolis1987

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:01:43 AM

Ambrosus now listed on Sangus ICO Info at 88%: https://sangus.org/ico/551

This is an excellent rating. It escapes me why there is generally so little hype around Ambrosus. It looks the project would deserve to reach the hard cap.

Honestly I think it's because Ambrosus has always put safety/compliance above all else. I joined their Slack channel and scammers were PM'ing phishing scams (as all ICO slack channels do).. rather than risk any of their community fall victim to it they shut it completely down and migrated to Discord. I think that killed a lot of momentum (not everyone switched over). The other one was switching the ICO start date from Sept 13 -> 22nd. It fell off some peoples radar. The last one was they put more resources into building out technical documents (all which I read, and were very high quality) rather than any flashy promotional material. I realize I'm probably the exception but I took the time to read all these things. I was impressed and become extremely informed on the project.

In the end though hype is great, but a team delivering their product and hitting their deliverables is what matters. Think about it: You hold Amber for a few years. Would you rather they be REALLY good at marketing/creating hype? Or REALLY good at building their product/growing their ecosystem and having businesses adopt their product? Marketing/hype is nice yes, but the second one is much more important and everything I've looked at so far points to them being able to do just that. So I'm going to definitely bet on them being able to do the latter Smiley
ICObets

Activity: 17

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 12:35:09 AM

I love food & blockchain, wish i could wrap my head around the value proposition in this coin.
eastwind_ja

Activity: 910

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 01:22:21 PM

Alt coins down because issue bitcoin hard fork so peoples now sell their assets to buy bitcoin and hope to get coin that they called bitcoingold. I believe if coin have a good quality it will not difficult for the price increase again
yes ,  you are right ,  but the  real  problem is  that  all  ethereum   tokens   are just  tokens , not  the real  tech of  a project .   Tokens  decrease  the need  of real  development

kerberox

Activity: 112

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:23:38 PM

Checking out this project for the first time. I understand the concept of the logistics chain, but what will it take for other companies to partner with Ambrosus?

Why would other producers want to have their produce traced with Ambrosus technology?

Will keep digging. My questions only mean to understand the project better.

/ / _  LibertyLance  |  First Ever Decentralized Gig Based Marketplace
ANN  Whitepaper  One Pager   ▬▬▬  SUBSCRIBE NOW  ▬▬▬   Twitter  Facebook  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Private Sale Starts on March 20th   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
1c0_CM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:29:20 PM

I love food & blockchain, wish i could wrap my head around the value proposition in this coin.

As a company you'll need to use AMB tokens to record the data to the blockchain, and the consumers of Ambrosus tracked products can also claim them when they buy those products.
1c0_CM

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 09:32:59 PM

Checking out this project for the first time. I understand the concept of the logistics chain, but what will it take for other companies to partner with Ambrosus?

Why would other producers want to have their produce traced with Ambrosus technology?

More and more people are concerned where their food comes from, just look at the popularity of bio labeled food. But even with those labels there have been scandals, stores selling bio food that is not actually bio. And then ofcourse just the normal food scandals we hear about every week... As a consumer, I'd love to know exactly what is in my food and medicine. Especially if you have children.

The various articles have mentioned that there are already partners lined up for Ambrosus, two of them I think went public (in the last blog update). I remember when we first started having labels for bio food, everyone said it was not going to last, only vegans and hippies buy this, blabla. Now every grocery store has their own special bio food products... at least here. There is enough demand for it.

I suggest you hurry up also if you want to participate, the countdown ticker says less than 2 days until end.
eddiies

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:23:14 AM

More and more people are concerned where their food comes from, just look at the popularity of bio labeled food. But even with those labels there have been scandals, stores selling bio food that is not actually bio. And then ofcourse just the normal food scandals we hear about every week... As a consumer, I'd love to know exactly what is in my food and medicine. Especially if you have children.

The various articles have mentioned that there are already partners lined up for Ambrosus, two of them I think went public (in the last blog update). I remember when we first started having labels for bio food, everyone said it was not going to last, only vegans and hippies buy this, blabla. Now every grocery store has their own special bio food products... at least here. There is enough demand for it.

I suggest you hurry up also if you want to participate, the countdown ticker says less than 2 days until end.
the project is a pretty nice idea.and the ico is only 2 days from now.but i want to know how long the team prepare for the program.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
thepavelg

Activity: 3

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 12:14:33 PM

Hi!
If anyone want to invest but still can't pass a verification please PM me via Telegram @thepavelg
Let's invest together! I have passed KYC verification and have my address whitelisted
Newton90

Activity: 463
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 02:50:12 PM

anyone know when on exchange?after tokensale?
ambrosus

Activity: 747

View Profile WWW
October 21, 2017, 03:17:49 PM

Hi!
If anyone want to invest but still can't pass a verification please PM me via Telegram @thepavelg
Let's invest together! I have passed KYC verification and have my address whitelisted

Ambrosus does not endorse it, please beware of scammers and do not engage in suspicious procedures

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 ... 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: