Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:16:31 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]AMBROSUS: Trusted Quality of Food & Medicine - Blockchain Meets IoT  (Read 118431 times)
ambrosus

Activity: 747
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 02:21:00 PM

Are ambit worth more then Amber ?   Sorry for stupid question.

Thats is very simple. 1 Ambit is equivalent 5 CHF and 1 Amber = 0.30 CHF
So 80 Ambits = 400 CHF and 570 Ambers = about 171 CHF   Cry

hello, this is not correct; 1 ambit would have been 5 CHF if hard cap had been achieved, but it wasn't. This seems to be the point of confusion for some.

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Kubra Dam

Activity: 644
Merit: 271

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 02:57:27 PM

Dear Ambrosus Official Team

Translators have problems with your bounty payment since you paid an amount less that you promised, clearly. And you're not answering any e-mail, bitcointalk message, slack message.

If you don't solve the problem, translators will lock your local threads and scam accusation threads about you will be opened in the forum. Be advised!

Translators have the evidence for your bounty promise and this will be shared across the forum if you won't correct the amount for translators.

Please check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034826.msg24319593#msg24319593

Thanks!

Hello, we do not have any such information. Everyone received the amount of Amber as per agreements. Some people apparently missed the notion that the Ambits to Amber conversion is dependent on the overall TGE raise. There is no need to threaten us with scam accusations where no scam is present.

Also no need to lie that we do not respond. Our support team is very active and responds to all legitimate enquiries

I can show the messages and e-mails, slack messages which were not replied by you for almost 1 week. Shall I do now publicly?

I can show you the message that your bounty manager sent me, so you can see her promise about the payment. Shall I do now publicly?

Sent you one last bitcointalk message now, please reply!

If you don't reply, I'll provide publicly all of the evidence showing you're actually a liar! Don't worry.
Haladay

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:05:17 PM

Dear Ambrosus Official Team

Translators have problems with your bounty payment since you paid an amount less that you promised, clearly. And you're not answering any e-mail, bitcointalk message, slack message.

If you don't solve the problem, translators will lock your local threads and scam accusation threads about you will be opened in the forum. Be advised!

Translators have the evidence for your bounty promise and this will be shared across the forum if you won't correct the amount for translators.

Please check: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2034826.msg24319593#msg24319593

Thanks!

Hello, we do not have any such information. Everyone received the amount of Amber as per agreements. Some people apparently missed the notion that the Ambits to Amber conversion is dependent on the overall TGE raise. There is no need to threaten us with scam accusations where no scam is present.

Also no need to lie that we do not respond. Our support team is very active and responds to all legitimate enquiries

I can show the messages and e-mails, slack messages which were not replied by you for almost 1 week. Shall I do now publicly?

I can show you the message that your bounty manager sent me, so you can see her promise about the payment. Shall I do now publicly?

Sent you one last bitcointalk message now, please reply!

If you don't reply, I'll provide publicly all of the evidence showing you're actually a liar! Don't worry.

I don't know what tasks you did and what you were promised. But, I read this kind of complaints everywhere about Ambrosus thing. If they promised you 400 CHF equivalent AMB, then they have to pay this amount. There is no need to manipulate the payments. Their team need to know this.

And calm down please, they're a big project and they can't lose reputation becasue of this much simple unsatisfaction. Hope they fix this issue.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:06:49 PM

hello, please send evidence to info [at] ambrosus . com

AMBROSUS - ENABLING BLOCKCHAIN TO TALK TO SENSORS TO POWER SMART CITIES OF THE FUTURE
Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:11:56 PM

hello, please send evidence to info [at] ambrosus . com

I'll provide all of the things and send it to info@ambrosus.com address, if you don't reply and fix the problem, the following actions will be taken:

-I'll provide the screenshots for the e-mails, bitcointalk messages and slack messages that you haven't replied for almost 1 week, publicly.
-I'll provide the evidence of your payment promise publicly.

-I'll lock my local thread with SCAM notice. Others will follow.
-The social media and the crptocurrency platforms we've engaged will inform the community about the situation actively.
-We're also in contact with other translators as well.
-We'll create a global scam accusation thread in bitcointalk with all the details.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:14:16 PM

[/b]

Hello, no need to threaten us. If there was indeed something wrong we did , we will fix this. Our team is looking into this.

Your way of communicating is unnecessarily aggressive.

ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:15:41 PM

By the way, we have not been using slack for a month now, so at least one statement you provide is false

Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 03:20:58 PM

Hello, no need to threaten us. If there was indeed something wrong we did , we will fix this. Our team is looking into this.

Nobody is threatening you now, there is no need for drama really.

You can collect millions of dollars, but you cannot fool your supporters performed huge effort during your TGE.

Being aggressive is very normal in our position, I can't even get an answer from your official communication channels for 1 week.

You can leave slack, I don't care, what I know is that you didn't answer my e-mails and bitcoinalk messages. Stop this conversation here and fix the problem once I send you the e-mail.

Thanks!
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 03:51:25 PM

You can collect millions of dollars, but you cannot fool your supporters performed huge effort during your TGE.

Being aggressive is very normal in our position, I can't even get an answer from your official communication channels for 1 week.

You can leave slack, I don't care, what I know is that you didn't answer my e-mails and bitcoinalk messages. Stop this conversation here and fix the problem once I send you the e-mail.

Thanks!

well, we are still waiting for your email, but you seem to prefer to be on bitcointalk, being angry.

Also, it is highly ironical that you write there is no need for drama, having written several screaming messages in big bold letters and putting your statement in red.

We would encourage you to divert your energy towards sending us evidence that you were promised something for your translation services by anyone from our team, which you did not receive.

We did not promise any payouts for any bounty in fiat currency.

We also do not use slack, so no need to accuse us of not answering on the social media, on which we have no channels...

Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:05:44 PM

Thanks!

well, we are still waiting for your email, but you seem to prefer to be on bitcointalk, being angry.

Also, it is highly ironical that you write there is no need for drama, having written several screaming messages in big bold letters and putting your statement in red.

We would encourage you to divert your energy towards sending us evidence that you were promised something for your translation services by anyone from our team, which you did not receive.

We also do not use slack, so no need to accuse us of not answering on the social media, on which we have no channels...

I said I will send it. I didn't say I would send it within 10 minutes. So don't worry, you'll get it.

You never used slack? So maybe the team officials talked me there were ghosts only. Once again, if you left slack, this doesn't mean you have never used it before.

Why do you still keep this conversation in bitcointalk? I'm not interesting in occupying your thread, trust me. I came up here because you didn't leave me another option by not replying my e-mails and bitcointalk private messages. I aldready told you that finish this here and I'll send you an e-mail. Let's continue there. You're really interesting.

In addition, I've never stated that you promised for fiat payment. Read carefully.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 04:47:20 PM

Thanks!

I said I will send it. I didn't say I would send it within 10 minutes. So don't worry, you'll get it.

You never used slack? So maybe the team officials talked me there were ghosts only. Once again, if you left slack, this doesn't mean you have never used it before.

Why do you still keep this conversation in bitcointalk? I'm not interesting in occupying your thread, trust me. I came up here because you didn't leave me another option by not replying my e-mails and bitcointalk private messages. I aldready told you that finish this here and I'll send you an e-mail. Let's continue there. You're really interesting.

In addition, I've never stated that you promised for fiat payment. Read carefully.

still waiting for your email. I guess it also went to the ghosts.

Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 11, 2017, 04:56:52 PM

Thanks!

Are you kidding?

Did I say any specific time interval to send my e-mail?

Why is this rush for? Once I get free time, you'll get it.

You constantly keep this coversation in bitcointalk forum, interestingly.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 11, 2017, 05:02:22 PM

Thanks!

Are you kidding?

Did I say any specific time interval to send my e-mail?

Why is this rush for? Once I get free time, you'll get it.

You constantly keep this coversation in bitcointalk forum, interestingly.

well, you are the one claiming not to get responses.
You are the one making public accusations.
We respond to your accusations.
Waiting for substance.

AsparagusPIan

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 06:22:09 AM

accurate. slack scammers gone insane recently
torrentco

Activity: 2128
Merit: 418

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 08:42:09 AM

is amber and ambrosus the same coin?
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 12:26:23 PM

is amber and ambrosus the same coin?

Amber (AMB) is the token of Ambrosus

shenjing85

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

Spectiv VR Crowdsale: 12/08/17

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:42:04 PM

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, I joined in the signature bounty campaign, and I sent my eth address again to the bounty manager and received confirm email 5 days ago, but now I still do not get any tokens, I just want to know what is going on with my tokens since most of other participates have received that.

▄▄████████████▄▄             
          ▄███▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░▀▀▀███▄▄        
       ▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██▄      
     ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀███    
   ▄██▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄▄▄█████████████▄  
  ▄██░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄█████████░░░░░░░░░░░░▀█▌ 
 ▐██░░░░░░░░▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄░░░░░░░░▀█▌
▐██░░░░░░▄███▀▀███████████████▀▀██▄░░░░░░██▌
████▄░░▄██▀███████▄██████▄████████▀██▄░░░▐██
██░▀████▀██████████████████████████████▄░░██
██░░░▀██▄█████████████████████████▄██▀▀██▄██
██▌░░░░▀███▄████████▀▀▀▀███████▄██▀░░░░░▀███
▐██░░░░░░░▀███▄▄███████████▄▄██▀▀░░░░░░░░██▌
 ▐██░░░░░░░░░░▀▀████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌
  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▌ 
   ▀███▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀  
     ▀██▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██▀    
       ▀███▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄██▀      
          ▀████▄▄░░░░░░░░░░▄▄▄███▀         
              ▀▀▀██████████▀▀▀             

[ Website ]                    

ethbringer

Activity: 172

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 02:51:35 PM

the price dump a lot suddenly, which is lower than ico price, is there any bad news for this project?

Kubra Dam

View Profile
November 12, 2017, 04:28:32 PM
Last edit: November 12, 2017, 05:31:30 PM by Kubra Dam

Dear Ambrosus Team

My e-mail was sent to info@ambrosus.com address. All the details were provided, including the evidence.

I hope you will fix the problem as we expected you to do so.

Best.
ambrosus

View Profile WWW
November 12, 2017, 04:56:05 PM

Sorry to interrupt your conversation, I joined in the signature bounty campaign, and I sent my eth address again to the bounty manager and received confirm email 5 days ago, but now I still do not get any tokens, I just want to know what is going on with my tokens since most of other participates have received that.

we are investigating. if the bounty manager confirms that stakes were allocated you will receive the tokens.

Pages: « 1 ... 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 [57] 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 »
  Print  

Jump to: