Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 09:13:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44682 times)
131tc01n

Activity: 569
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:36:01 PM

Do both get rich quick. Set your time for work and bitcoin. Try both to succeed, thanks

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin mining is now a specialized and very risky industry, just like gold mining. Amateur miners are unlikely to make much money, and may even lose money. Bitcoin is much more than just mining, though!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
phonglouis

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:43:30 PM

if I were you, I would concentrate on my job and see Bitcoin as a part-time job. because, i can use Bitcoin in free time but my job is not and I want to balance both bitcoin and my present job.
close up

Activity: 251
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:46:25 PM

I want to give you some feedback. Do bitcoin to get capital and build a real business. So both can be balanced.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:51:57 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin

Dont quit your job. focus on both of them, why? because you will need a constant salary for your daily needs and for your famili too. Think of bitcoin as a sideline to earn more money but dont ever quit your job. Even tho bitcoin has many opportunities to learn it price is not stable it is risky  too so better to have monthly earnings from job!
jeraldskie11

Activity: 1260
Merit: 356

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 03:52:48 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Its up to you sir because its depends on your situation right now. If you think that your earning on bitcoin is regular then more higher earnings so you should go only bitcoin but when you are only new on bitcoin you should focused on both.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
███████████▀▌▄▀██████████
███████▄▄███████▄▄███████
██████▄███▀▀██▀██████████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
█████████▌█████████▌█████
██████████▄███▄███▀██████
████████████████▀▀███████
███████████▀▀▀███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▀▀████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
Available in
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
bs.glory

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:01:12 PM

We should go for both job and bitcoin. A stable job is a full requirement in life while BTC just to make sure it adds up something on your life, something to spice up your life.  BTC because a great knowledge in the advance digital money could be an advatage for future transaction.
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:13:24 PM

That is  a risky proposition, it is better to keep your job and then use your free time to try to earn bitcoin, I know that you may feel like bitcoin gives to you better chances of making money but at the same time you do not know if a bear market is around the corner and all your profits could evaporate in an instant.
Theb

Activity: 1680
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:15:29 PM

We should go for both job and bitcoin. A stable job is a full requirement in life while BTC just to make sure it adds up something on your life, something to spice up your life.  BTC because a great knowledge in the advance digital money could be an advatage for future transaction.
Well it really depends if you still need Bitcoin as a way for extra earnings, because if you are earning thousands of dollars per month than doing Bitcoin as a side job is not efficient not unless your trading capital is big. If you have a big role in a company then you might want to focus on that instead. I as student can both balance study and earning Bitcoin as I still have a lot of free time compared to other people.

..bustadice..         ▄▄████████████▄▄
     ▄▄████████▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
   ▄███████████    ███████████▄
  █████    ████▄▄▄▄████    █████
 ██████    ████████▀▀██    ██████
██████████████████   █████████████
█████████████████▌  ▐█████████████
███    ██████████   ███████    ███
███    ████████▀   ▐███████    ███
██████████████      ██████████████
██████████████      ██████████████
 ██████████████▄▄▄▄██████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▀
                     ▄▄███████▄▄
                  ▄███████████████▄
   ███████████  ▄████▀▀       ▀▀████▄
               ████▀      ██     ▀████
 ███████████  ████        ██       ████
             ████         ██        ████
███████████  ████     ▄▄▄▄██        ████
             ████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀        ████
 ███████████  ████                 ████
               ████▄             ▄████
   ███████████  ▀████▄▄       ▄▄████▀
                  ▀███████████████▀
                     ▀▀███████▀▀
           ▄██▄
           ████
            ██
            ▀▀
 ▄██████████████████████▄
██████▀▀██████████▀▀██████
█████    ████████    █████
█████▄  ▄████████▄  ▄█████
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
       ████████████
......Play......
reda

Activity: 910
Merit: 260

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:32:19 PM

I would suggest to focus on both if you are not yet earning enought on Bitcoin. It is harder to look for job and once you get a new one, you will need to adjust again. You can do it both. You jist need to manage your time properly.
Well, focus on both will make your income become more. In addition, finding bitcoin can also be done in a relaxed state, so it is not too time-consuming. Well, keeping both will make you rich in the future.

Bitcoin is the best job for the future and it the use full to  all people. It is a good job for the portim job and it will get the more income and use the pruche. It use to any where any time for the purpose. If use the Bitcoin you will get the money and future development your life. It will be help to how to incress your money and business development pross.
Blackwhite69

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:36:19 PM

I would say focus on job when needed and rest focus on BTC, but do not quit job

Good idea but Doesn't it make you dizzy to do two jobs at once? but does this make you comfortable and happy? Wink
aishyoo17

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:39:40 PM

Try to focus on both. You wont regret if you lose in any of the two. Because you still have a source of income. Anyways, you can freely earn money and bitcoin at the same time. So you dont have to choose.

I agree to focus on both so that you will have a back up if ever something went wrong with your job or on your bitcoin. As what they said do not put everything in one basket diversify as much as you can so while you have a job you can make bitcoin as your part time/sideline job.

▄▄▄▄
▐████▌
▀██▀
▐▌
▄██▄
▄▄▄▄ ▐████▌ ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▐████▌
████  ▄▄▄▄  ████
▐████▌
▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄▄
▐████▌      ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄▄▄▄  ▀██▀
▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌
▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀  ▄██▄
▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌  ▐▌  ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀  ▄██▄  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀  ████  ▀▀▀▀
▐████▌      ▐████▌
▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀▀
ivy|FACILITATING SECURE, TRANSPARENT
BUSINESS PAYMENTS ON A GLOBAL SCALE

─────────  ❱❱  WHITEPAPER  ❰❰  ─────────
|
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
|[.
JOIN US NOW!
]|
Beicin

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:47:55 PM

Try to focus on both. You wont regret if you lose in any of the two. Because you still have a source of income. Anyways, you can freely earn money and bitcoin at the same time. So you dont have to choose.

I agree to focus on both so that you will have a back up if ever something went wrong with your job or on your bitcoin. As what they said do not put everything in one basket diversify as much as you can so while you have a job you can make bitcoin as your part time/sideline job.

Adding to that train of thought, you also need to keep your job so you can keep investing money (preferably not only in bitcoin/cryptocurrencies, try to diversify into other financial areas aswell, to be safer) on a monthly basis. You should only consider dropping your job if you have enough to retire comfortably taking into account that you could suffer some drawbacks in such a volatile market.

macartem

Activity: 676
Merit: 319

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 05:52:14 PM

Bitcoin is a very good opportunity to earn. But if you have a good job, then why leave it? Therefore, decide for yourself what is best for you Wink
ICObox

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:13:51 PM

I will not advise you, but I will share my experience.
For a very long time, I did not give up my daily work. This happened only when the income from investments exceeded the salary. But I immediately realized that I had not done a very reasonable thing, because the total income was reduced almost twice, and the way of life remained the same (daily expenses began to exceed the income). But on the other hand, a lot of time was freed up, and I quickly increased my income, cut back spending. Of course, this amount of free time allowed to develop both professionally and in other ways.
Przemax

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:18:36 PM

problem is all those people are gonna quit their job, then the bubble will burst, not any money will be made with bitcoin, and those people will be left without money neither job anymore, it is kinda risky, i think only some will get out of this with a good situation, but not the random noob trader

I think the title should be " Job Vs Bitcoin Job". For me, the bitcoin job as like the most of people will agree, are part time online jobs / trading etc which can be continued with the day job. So i would suggest everyone that if they have a day job do not leave it for bitcoin job. You can continue both , although it will require some time but then it is difficult to get a job these days.

You say that its a bitcoin job, but most people, are not calling taking care of a house a job. They just taking care of it, and thats how most of the people view their bitcoin activities. Most of the graph checking, if you are a trader, is done a lot more frequently than one would wish to.

Most of the traders, were doing it like me. They tell to themselfs - oh its just a temporary sittuation that I watch the price graphs all day. They do not treat it as work or a job, they just do it, like cleaning a house.

The same goes with searching a freelance jobs that are paid in bitcoin. One can say that its only temporary that he search all day for a task. One can say to themself - its only temporary. It will be better. Im just checking things out, thats not a job.
btcdepo

Activity: 322

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:23:28 PM

5 years ago I've resigned from my day job and became full day forex trader and last year market destroyed me. I know it is forex and different story but anyway for some time I have no courage to leave job for bitcoin. let's see what the future will bring to us.

The FASTEST and MOST SECURE  Token Exchange.
▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬  No More Waiting! Main Sale Starts Nov 05, 2018.  ▬▬  ETHERSHIFT  ▬▬
WHITEPAPER | ANN | TELEGRAM | TWITTER | REDDIT | DISCORD
Oceat

Activity: 2506
Merit: 368

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 06:31:34 PM

I will not advise you, but I will share my experience.
For a very long time, I did not give up my daily work. This happened only when the income from investments exceeded the salary. But I immediately realized that I had not done a very reasonable thing, because the total income was reduced almost twice, and the way of life remained the same (daily expenses began to exceed the income). But on the other hand, a lot of time was freed up, and I quickly increased my income, cut back spending. Of course, this amount of free time allowed to develop both professionally and in other ways.
I think it's up to the person if how would he managed his time on work over bitcoin. Each of us has a different good skills in different field, but of course it won't happen without a money and free time to invest to master that skills. Unlike to your experience, you do realized it immediately because you already know what field you belong to.

As my advice you should weigh things first before making any sudden decisions.

As what people told, you need:
1. Money to invest. (If you are wealthy enough to sustain for your daily needs, skip this.)
2. What gives you more income? (Please do compare your monthly salary from you job to bitcoin salary/month.)
3. Is your job giving you a hard time? (Then it's time to quit for your job.)
4. What field do you belong? (This is for your special talent. ex: Programming)
5. Decide what's best for you.

n691309
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 07:46:43 PM

Ask yourself first. How would bitcoin make you richer without a job? Do you have millions and millions of dollars to invest that you can live off the profits from your investments? or are you just gonna join those shitty investment/doubler scams?
I think no one force someone to quit from job and join bitcoin as a businessmen without touching any other job or business. Having investment in bitcoin is so better for prosperous future but it would be so better to have a job with a company or in any other institutions. I think job and business are two different things and with a job a man can easily manage the time for investment in bitcoin.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 26, 2017, 09:59:54 PM

I'm a little misled and embarrassed that but her users are ready to have copies of Bitcoin that may appear after August 1. The fact is that it definitely will cause some problems completely in the  blockchain.
Brama Jasa

Activity: 530

View Profile
July 27, 2017, 08:23:23 AM

I wouldn't suggest that ,If you earn a lot of money in bitcoin try to make a business in the real world ,We do not know what kind of bitcoin world in the future ,It's still easy to get bitcoin, but the future will be more difficult
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: