Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 03:57:22 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44679 times)
azguard
Legendary

Activity: 1484
Merit: 1001

Crypto-News.net: News from Crypto World

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:12:40 AM

I thinks you should focus on both. Because having a real job is different from just claiming faucets. Profesionaly you can still improve your job. Just use bitcoin as a sideline to earn more. Grin

Faucets, who use faucet now days. Its waste of time join sig and social media campaign, this mean on twitter and telegram most, and you will make some as side job. Working with bitcoin cannot be you full time job. And never consider this as full time job.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
          ▄██████████████████▄
       ▄████████████████████████▄
 ▄▄  ▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████▄
 ▀▀█████████████████████████████████▄
   ██████████████████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀██████████████████████████████▀
     ▀▀██████████████████████████▀
        ▀██████████████████████▀
           ▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
uzumaki

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:26:54 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Working in the real world and working on bitcoin is a different matter in fact the work is generally heavier and takes a lot of my own time working and still studying at the student level as a student I feel making money from bitcoin easier can be done anywhere and anytime bitcoin Very understanding about the time requirement I need to adjust to my school while my real work on the counter is very rigid with work time that may not be adjusted to my lecture maybe my problem is different from you who are looking for choice between work and focus on bitcoin for now I am still trying to do both as well as my college as well because my bitcoin earnings have not been permanent  give me mounthly moeny as my salary, may be over time I will focus more on bitcoin that time can be adjusted my lecture while I save for my future needs .
Cherylstar86

Activity: 1484
Merit: 253

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:33:35 AM
Last edit: August 21, 2017, 08:58:14 AM by Cherylstar86

Quitting a dayjob to go in bitcoin, you have to be very sure about what you are doing.
If you are a good coder with an idea, planing to open your own site and having some funds in the background, why not.
But if you only don't like your day job and think that bitcoin is easy money, it would be a very bold move.
One that you would most likely regret.

That idea about quiting the job is a fair and nice idea so far because if you work with bitcoin there is a freedom which you can entirely appreciate compared from current job that you have. Even if the current job was sustainable,  but the pressure compared from bitcoin job is big rather that work for your own independence online; it's more profitable with bitcoin.
L

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 08:56:31 AM

When trading/investing in crypto we come to a point where we make so much money it isn't worth it to work for other people from 9 to 5, 5 days a week for a miserable pay when compare to your crypto earnings.

The choice will be easy. Cheesy
bangjoe

Activity: 1428
Merit: 688

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:10:56 AM

When trading/investing in crypto we come to a point where we make so much money it isn't worth it to work for other people from 9 to 5, 5 days a week for a miserable pay when compare to your crypto earnings.

The choice will be easy. Cheesy

I always frown when calculating my monthly earnings from real jobs can be obtained from bitcoin trading in just a week or even a day, this is so fun so I finally decided to resign and become a trader, I do not expect social status from office to then try to be online entrepreneurs with financial freedom.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Fatemablabla

Activity: 546
Merit: 180

I'm Matured Now

View Profile WWW
August 21, 2017, 09:30:41 AM

Investing in crypto is a way more easy then doing some job.it saves our energy also.so i prefer bitcoin than job.this is my opinion.no hate.
unknown-user

Activity: 445

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:36:16 AM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Definitely job with Bitcoin. If you want to make a bigger profit, you should work for it and I mean you should do both  of it. Undeed Bitcoin is more profitable than a regular job's salary, but the profit that can be earned from it is not stable. That's why you need a job that will give you a stable profit so you should not quit you job just to focus in Bitcoin, you should make time to do both of it .

ilham nur77

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:37:46 AM

The focus in both is fun because I can get a double payout from Bitcoin and from my real job. Working in the offline world can also reduce the tension of our brains, so do not have to focus on the computer. Working offline we can also joke with coworkers. So it's all good and bad things.
It is nice to get double profit but very heavy work and very time-consuming, I better focus to find Bitcoin because looking for Bitcoin is very fun and do not have the boss.

Argon2

Activity: 140
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 21, 2017, 09:46:42 AM

Bitcoin Millionaires don't need jobs because of market gains. Best to focus on your investment than a job unless you require a job. Highly unlikely many more Bitcoin millionaires to be made since price is so high. We are in the Bitcoin millionaire club luckily!  Smiley
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:16:37 AM

Wait and see. Focusing primarily on Bitcoin is a pretty good idea, but then you have to be a 100% sure of your capabilities. An office job offers stability, so maybe you can have that as a back-up at first. But if Bitcoin works for you - definitely go for it full-time, but be aware of all the risks!
Having several income steams is way better than to have just one, so if you can get a job and work in bitcoin as well then you should do it, that way you will need to be very unlucky to lost both of your jobs at the same time so you can think of your office job as a safety net in case you do not succeed with bitcoin.
LegendaryBrownie

Activity: 50
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:36:32 AM

Better work and then bitcoin, you might dont know what happened. If u love your job then continue and let btc be your extra income. Or if you got more profit in btc and u love it more than your job then btc is your job.
owengtam09

Activity: 1330
Merit: 248

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:44:42 AM
Last edit: August 22, 2017, 08:16:22 AM by owengtam09

Maybe that can be possible, but it is better if you have job and bitcoin, we don't all know how long would bitcoin last. At least if you have a stable job and bitcoin you can earn more than with your job because you also have bitcoin. Just don't focus on one, my cousin don't only focus on only one so right now he is a millionaire. He is not earning bitcoin but he do double or triple job to be a millionaire, he work hard to make it possible.
Buttercup123

Activity: 455
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 02:47:30 AM

Wait and see. Focusing primarily on Bitcoin is a pretty good idea, but then you have to be a 100% sure of your capabilities. An office job offers stability, so maybe you can have that as a back-up at first. But if Bitcoin works for you - definitely go for it full-time, but be aware of all the risks!
Having several income steams is way better than to have just one, so if you can get a job and work in bitcoin as well then you should do it, that way you will need to be very unlucky to lost both of your jobs at the same time so you can think of your office job as a safety net in case you do not succeed with bitcoin.

I like the idea, but to add just a little try to focus on your real job, lessons and experiences are best though if you are working, applying what you have learned in school is one way to put it. You can also gain extra points like being the Employee of the month, year and others. You can also gain bonuses like a trust-fund, compensation and other stuffs, while making bitcoin your second job (side-job) it can help you lessen the expenses in your house, and can help you to save a lot more, it can also boost your chance of being well off, rich in the long run. Doing both is the best idea but prioritize your job first, because compensation is very essential for which, when we get old, our sight, memory, and hearing are slowly resulting to impairment, we cannot do bitcoin as we get old so compensation and other bonuses also helps in our future.

━━━━━━━━━━━◆     SHREW     ◆━━━━━━━━━━━
██████████     Discounted Pre-Sale Live !     ██████████
◆    Revolutionizing Reward Points    ◆     | Telegram    |    Twitter
smartbitcoininvestor

Activity: 652
Merit: 257

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:00:40 AM

First off, Bitcoin isn't a job so there isn't a real direct route from simply quitting your job to earning Bitcoin.

I would encourage you to read The 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss. He covers a lot about quitting your job (or minimizing time spent working) to focus on money getting and the automation of it.

The best thing you could do is create a hustle to earn Bitcoins online whether through transactions, services, affiliate, media or what have you. Use your imagination   Cool
ghost07

Activity: 603
Merit: 255

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:21:30 AM

dont quit to your job because bitcoin is not permanent. you can do both make bitcoin as partime and work as fulltime. bitcoin is not permanent there are times that no campaign is available. but in your work theres always available. and it comes to salary bitcoin is always delay than work is always on time
OrangeII

Activity: 2072
Merit: 503

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 03:30:08 AM

dont quit to your job because bitcoin is not permanent. you can do both make bitcoin as partime and work as fulltime. bitcoin is not permanent there are times that no campaign is available. but in your work theres always available. and it comes to salary bitcoin is always delay than work is always on time
Although the income from bitcoin you have is very much, there is no reason to quit your job. Well, everyone needs a job, so appreciate what you have, because that might be something that can help you in the future. Keep working and find bitcoin.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

matanglawin

Activity: 372

The Organic Growth Token

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:19:42 AM

Why would you? You should more practice on doing both of it st the same time since you want to have a big income. Bitcoin is indeed highly profitable to all of its users but the profit that it can give is not stable. Unlike in Jobs wherein the profit is constant depending on what job you are into. Stable income is important.

KitToken                         
                                         Utility * Organic Growth * Sharing                                         
▔  Whitepaper  TelegramTwitterFacebookYoutubeMedium   Announce  ▔
paijobtcx

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:22:09 AM

I personally choose the focus for both, because both are very good, if I leave my job then there is no guarantee anymore when bitcoin can not make money for me, here I am just looking for safe for my life and my family

Haxor321

Activity: 489
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 04:50:10 AM

In my opinion you should not quit on your job,Make bitcoin as your partime because it will make you richer when you do that.If you have higher purpose in bitcoin and you are having good position thats the time you should quit your job,but if bitcoin is not enough to do what you want or to increase your financial status you should focus more on your job.
LindaQ

Activity: 36
Merit: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2017, 05:45:56 AM

you can be rich with a job, but you think you can be more richer by choose bitcoin and left your job. Don't you think, you can be even more more richer if you do it both? Yes of course, The pools seem to be absolutely right. And that's what you should do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: