Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 05:36:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Do you think I should quit my Job for me to focus more on bitcoins??
Quit Job - 64 (13.3%)
Don't quit - 87 (18.1%)
Or focus on both - 329 (68.5%)
Total Voters: 480

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Job Vs Bitcoin  (Read 44691 times)
Oppang Inamo

Activity: 290
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 01:28:35 PM

For me I have two opinion,first if you have a stable job and you are getting good and right amount on your job,i think you should make your bitcoin as a part time and do it when you have extra time,but if you are full time bitcoiner and you have a high ranking in bitcoining I think you should make it a job.And last one since there are many people still not believing in bitcoin and underestimating it still there are many people relying in their individual jobs,for the conclusion the Job is better but in the near future if bitcoin grows that's the time you will choose.
BitcoinCommodor

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 03:43:21 PM

I would say you should do both the things because crypto trading or holding Bitcoin you can do both at the same time. You don't need to quit your job & we can not compare both job & Bitcoin at the same time. Bitcoin is the future currency. I would suggest do little little investment in bitcoin according to your budget so that you will have good hold of Btc in future.
Exactly don’t leave the job that gives you’re a permanent monthly salary or weekly. Bitcoins have an amazing way of earnings but that need a proper dedication with much hard work. So better is to have a job plus invest your savings in bitcoins. That will ultimately make the savings double or even more.
Spontebob

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:01:10 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
Focusing on bitcoin will surely give you a lot of benefits like the chance to earn large amount of money. But for me, the right thing to do is to have a job at your back so that if ever you will experience trouble in bitcoin, you may have a back up that you may use. This can help you avoid unecessary events and can also help you on being wise. You can even consider bitcoin as a side job while you are working but this ways can make you rich for sure.
bentong talong

Activity: 383

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:01:40 PM

Hi, I was wondering if I should quit my job and focus more on bitcoins? Because I think it might get me even richer without a job?  Grin
I don't think quitting on your job and focusing on bitcoin can make you rich. We are all aware that bitcoin is not a great thing to depend on. Having a day job would be necessary if you are in great need of money. Another thing is that the ways to earn money here usually takes up a month or two depending on a certain campaign so if you are going to leave your job, you will end up losing the oppurtunity to earn money for your daily needs.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Ajinomoto40

Activity: 338

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:02:17 PM

We all know that bitcoin is something that you cannot fully depend on because the income you may get here us uncertain. Quiting on your job to focus on bitcoin is a very risky step, it is like a gamble. You may only end up with two things, gaining or losing everything. Focusing on both is a good idea and it can help you a lot most especially in making sure that your future is secured so for my opinion, you should not quit your job instead you should focus on it and bitcoin.

Carreuh

Activity: 560
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:35:46 PM

Do  both, i think more powerful for our finances. If salary from work isn't enough. Because bitcoin very flexible. So it can be done when we are at work break or have freetime at home.

Spontebob

Activity: 418

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:40:36 PM

Its depends on your experience. If you have good skills with bitcoin know the principle of bitcoins, knowledge about trading then you can earn a lot with bitcoin. But nobody's know when bitcoin crashed and you lose your all profit / money . So you should focus on both and belief me its good not to relai only on bitcoins.

I usually endorse bitcoin in Facebook because it is the site that I am using the most and I think advertising bitcoin there is very effective and influential. Facebook is known to be the most popular social media site and having that fact can assure us that most of the users of it will be persuaded to use bitcoin. Whenever I have extra time, I also make time to endorse bitcoin in twitter because I am pretty sure that many rich and poor  are in there which can get persuaded .
Hassan02

Activity: 743
Merit: 500

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:49:41 PM

if i were you then i would never ever quit my job. job is like a permanent income source and bitcoin is just extra income source. what will you do if your bitcoin account is get hacked or somehow you loose your wallet?? don't get fool. i would like to suggest you to focus on both but can quit your job after millionaire, which is quite possible through bitcoin  Cheesy

Yes, it is mistake if he left his job and only focus on bitcoin. No doubt bitcoin give us income and it is same like our job income. But job is job, it is permanently income which we get every month without any hesitation. But about bitcoin, we should clear our mind that bitcoin is our extra income.  

Yeah me too.If I were you i will not quit my job too. If I have a stable job and my salary is fixed and in minimum wage, why should I quit? I can do bitcoin while I am working, I can do it on my free time. At least I have an extra income while I have a stable job. Bitcoin doesn't require you to spend full time to earn money . Your spare time is enough.

quiting your job then choose to focus on bitcoin too risky yes dont exchange your stable job on the situation that you are not pretty sure that you can have enough money to earn just what on your regular job. for me if a have a stable job what im gonna do on my free time i will face on bitcoin i make it as my sideline.
melted349

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:55:23 PM

Focusing on bitcoin will surely give you a lot of benefits like the chance to earn large amount of money. But for me, the right thing to do is to have a job at your back so that if ever you will experience trouble in bitcoin, you may have a back up that you may use. This can help you avoid unecessary events and can also help you on being wise. You can even consider bitcoin as a side job while you are working but this ways can make you rich for sure.
If you are new then tend to learn all you gonna do and all  you gonna think is to stop your regular job and tend to focus on bitcointalk forum but if you have a lot of knowledge all here are easy to you the best thing is having a backup.
valisa

Activity: 364

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 05:59:22 PM

I also think like you, do I quit my job and focus on bitcoin. because I think jike doing both of them I find it difficult to divide the time between work and bitcoin, maybe there is a suggestion from friends in this forum?
cptdome1

Activity: 386
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:00:14 PM

did you try working and get paid in bitcoins instead? 
kiemponxs

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:01:41 PM

I dont stop at my job. I do my work with joy.
and after I do my work I take the time to bitcoin. and I think both of them make me more lucky about finances.

Doshinski

Activity: 1
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:04:14 PM

Job + Bitcoin for sure. More bitcoins using some of your salary. Best recipe.
Sasuke102001

Activity: 280
Merit: 111

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:09:41 PM

Probably both I myself would prefer both because with a job you still have assured that you are eaning and you'll keep getting your salary on monthly basis
in your native currency. But when we talk about bitcoin we can earn good amounts of money by bitcoin but as some days back the prices fell down by a big margin people started selling them and the earned BTC went down in USD value as well so many suffered a loss. So what I think is bitcoin still does not give the same level of assurance as your job would give. But best is to continue both job and bitcoin at the same time.
happyme1818

Activity: 568
Merit: 254

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 06:11:48 PM

You can continue your job while doing bitcoin. Your job will help you to buy more bitcoin if you get your salary. Quitting job is a critical decision specially if you already have a family.
bitKaBoom

Activity: 166

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:08:12 PM

If u want to get success u have to focus on something one
panganib999

Activity: 1750
Merit: 589

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:14:08 PM

Dont defend on bitcoin. Leaving your job for it was not a good idea becuase even your job wont make you rich as soon as you want it will teach a lesson from it. You may balance this two so that while you are earning bitcoin you also earn money and lesson from your job.
I think leaving your job is not a good idea and to choose bitcoin over it is not a smart decision. If you are gonna ask me I will not choose between the two because I can do both at the same time. I could work eight hours a day and give my free time to bitcoin. It is just a matter of balance and needs of balance to gain and earn from both.
bitblackred

Activity: 257
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 07:19:18 PM

If your family does not need to take chances and quit your job.
bob123
Legendary

Activity: 1624
Merit: 2481

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2017, 07:59:58 PM

You should only quit your job if you are sure you will succeed.. else i would say Stay focused on Both!
If thats not possible.. you should think about your family and what they need.

cybersofts
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 284

View Profile
September 26, 2017, 08:22:27 PM

This question depend on two things.
How expert are you in bitcoin and How much you make in bitcoin; will that cover your bill?
If bitcoin profits you make can cover your bills with extra changes better than your daily job then you can quit, but if not you have to manage both. Smiley

Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 »
  Print  

Jump to: